The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"I'm sorry you've had such a hard time of it."

"It is what it is. I am going to graduate in June and hopefully find a job and put that part of my life behind me."

"How do you live now?"

"I was able to score a scholarship from the State of New York for the first two years of school. I worked summers and put money away. One year I worked on a fishing boat in Maine, made great money too. That paid for almost my entire junior year. I wasn't so lucky after that. I was able to make enough money last summer to pay my senior tuition but that was about all. I use the library for my text books, computer access and to study. I sell my plasma twice a week that gets me sixty bucks and pays my fifty dollar a week room. The other ten dollars goes towards food. I try and work odd jobs to get extra money but during wintertime there just aren't too many...that's how I came to be here."

"How long has it been since you've had a decent meal?"

"It seems like all of my life." Wally said sadly. "But before the pie and coffee tonight it had been over a day. "

Adam knew from Wally's expression it had been more than one day.

"Come...I'm going to make you something to eat. Then you'll get a good night's sleep and in the morning we will figure out a way for you to always have enough." Adam said.

"Don't pity me." Wally said flatly. "I couldn't bear it."

"It's not pity Wally, its concern."

*

Adam's apartment was warm and modern and for some unknown reason Wally felt instantly at ease. Adam showed him to the spare bedroom which had its own private bathroom with a shower that actually worked. Adam left him in the bedroom long enough to get him a pair a sweats to put on then showed him around the rest of the place.

"I'm not a great cook, I normally have my meals downstairs at 'Lucy's', but I can make a decent omelet if that's okay with you." He asked when they had settled in the kitchen.

"Anything would be fine. I pretty much live on a diet of Raman noodles and an occasional burger when I can afford it." Wally said resolutely.

"You are a phenomenal person...to do this all on your own."

"I learned a long time ago that I can only count on myself...and as corny as this sounds I actually believe there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I've busted my ass to keep my nose clean, studied hard and feel confident the best is yet to come. I have bad days...but I look to the future and know that soon they will be over."

Adam was oddly silent for long time while he busied himself cooking them food. "I'd like to help...if I could" he finally said. He handed Wally a blueberry muffin he had warmed in the microwave to munch on while the omelet was cooking.

"You are Adam. The money you are going to pay me will go a long long way."

"I'd like to do more."

"Two questions pop to mind when you say that." Wally said taking little bites from the muffin. "One is why? And the other is what would I have to do to deserve 'the more' as you so aptly put it."

"Because and nothing" Adam said. The omelet was done and he served it up on heated plates he pulled from the warming drawer. "I guess this is one of the crossroads you are going to come to in your life where you have to learn to trust someone." He said playing with his food. Wally was eating slowly savoring every bite he took.

"Okay...so let's say I decided to trust you...what would you like to do?"

"For starters you could move in here, into the spare room. I live close enough to Columbia that you could either walk or take the bus. I know you don't want any handouts so let's say that in exchange for your staying you will model for me and maybe let's say...help out around here."

Wally looked around the spacious apartment and then thought about the tiny shithole he lived in. It really was a no brainer. But what if it didn't work out? What would he do then?

"How about this," Adam interjected interrupting Wally's thoughts, "You earned a hundred dollars for tonight's session. Take that money and pay for your place for two weeks. I'm sure that after two weeks you'll know if this will work for you."

"I think that would be okay."

"Good! Now on that note I'm going to leave you to rest while I go to work."

"May I watch? Just for a few minutes...I won't disturb you..."

"Sure." They cleaned up their dishes and headed back down to Adam's office. The minute they walked into his workroom Wally's mouth gaped open and he was completely speechless.

Wally was a computer geek, and he was the first to admit it. The room surrounding him was dark and filled with the finest computer equipment he had ever been close enough to touch. His attention was drawn to the wall across from the door, his feet not able to take the three steps fast enough to get him there. He lightly ran his fingers over the dual 32 inch monitors that supported the biggest and best Mac system money could buy. In the back of the room was a PC system with a 40 inch monitor and two gaming chairs that practically left Wally panting.

"I use the Mac for my photography and the PC...well quite obviously... for gaming."

"You're a gamer?"

Adam turned crimson for a moment before nodding admitting that he was.

"Wow...I would have never guessed." Wally continued looking around the room. "You know how you felt when you looked at me when I took my clothes off...well that's how I'm feeling about this room. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I've only ever dreamed of being in the same room with equipment like this."

"I have a server in another room I would appreciate you checking it out when you get a chance. Feel free, if I'm not working, to use anything. My regular tech guy quit after the last time he was here, said I was unreasonable to work with, so there is a lot of work...you know geek stuff you like to do...that needs to be done."

Adam smiled and shook his head - the boy had no idea just how sexy he was.

"You'd trust me to do that?" Wally asked incredulously.

"Of course. You are probably better educated than my previous guy, hence the reason he quit...Wally, I am an artist. My palette is my computer. I don't use tubes of paint to mix colors like an artist does. I have to rely on the computer to do that for me. When it goes out of...you know whatever it does...I need someone to be able to come in and give me the tones, hues and colors I require. To help me mix them the way they should be mixed. I couldn't get that out of the previous tech."

"I can get you aligned perfectly, seeing every color you are supposed to be seeing."

For the first time since they met Wally let out and ear-to ear grin.

At one in the morning Wally left an absorbed Adam and headed to bed. It had been an eventful and long day and his body needed to be recharged. The king size bed was more than comfortable. It actually fit his large frame, unlike the full size bed he had slept in for the past two years. Stretching out he contemplated relieving the ache he had in his balls from hours earlier but decided that he'd wait until tomorrow. He suspected that Adam was going to want to photograph him cumming, something he more than looked forward to doing.

It surprised him how at ease he was with being naked and letting Adam take his pictures. Even more than that, he liked having Adam watching his every move. He saw the hard-on that Adam got when he stripped his clothes off and stroked himself to hardness. He enjoyed teasing him, especially seeing the expression on his face when he ran his thumb over his bulbous head and spread the first bead of pre-cum making it glisten. Adam was unaware that he was practically drooling over Wally but he saw it and it made it him happy that he could incite such desire in another person.

*

Adam was closing in on being fifty years old. He'd never married and had never sustained any type of long term relationship, either with a female or male. In his late twenties a girlfriend at the time suggested a three-way. He'd figured he was going to be treated to two women but when a good looking man named Chad walked through the door, although there was a moment of hesitation, he found himself agreeing to the odd arrangement. That night he discovered he liked to service men. The first time Chad shot his load deep into Adam's mouth not only did it feel like the most natural thing but he wanted more and sucked Chad until he was hard again.

Over the next few years he considered himself bisexual, still enjoying the company of women on occasion but mainly preferring to be with men. By the time he reached forty he had stopped seeing women all together and dated men solely.

If anyone ever asked him to describe himself in one word he would have chosen the word 'Loner'. He directed his passion and emotions to his art and never desired having a life-long relationship with another person. He discovered the anonymity of online gaming which filled any needs he might have had to communicate with others. He could have online 'friends' without having to entertain them.

During his lean years, before the money, he was practically celibate. The fear of disease was too consuming. Above everything else in his life Adam was fastidious about cleanliness and practicing safe sex. After the money he was afforded the opportunity to join a haven where safe sex and clean men were in abundance. The brownstone was an elite private club for men who paid an exorbitant amount of money to enjoy the company of other men.

Charles, the owner and Head Master at the brownstone catered to all types of men. At its inception the brownstone was a place for Masters to dominate submissive men. Over the years, and change of leadership at Cecil's death, the brownstone grew into a place wealthy men could simply enjoy the company of other men in whatever manner they chose. For the most part the majority of the members were 'Tops' looking for a bottom that enjoyed sucking and fucking but like Adam there was always the occasional member that was a 'bottom' that craved the feel of a man inside of him.

Charles assured Adam that his sexual needs would always be fulfilled. There had never been a time during the two years he had been member that he was ever dissatisfied with the quality or quantity of men at his avail. He had a few regular men that he enjoyed being with, which even included Charles. He especially liked Charles' private exam room, not minding one bit when the doctor was 'in'. Although Adam didn't have a high tolerance for pain, he did enjoy a good solid spanking on occasion followed up by a hearty fucking. The brownstone had so much to offer and Adam was never disappointed. He never felt a desire to stray from the fold - that was until the moment he laid eyes on Wally.

Wally was different than any of the other men that responded to the ad. He exuded an intelligence he hadn't seen in the other men and a raw sexuality no one had ever displayed to either him or his camera. He categorized the men that replied to the ad to be either druggies looking to make a score, homeless looking for a buck or male prostitutes looking to get laid. Wally certainly didn't fall into any of those catagories.

It almost brought tears to his eyes when he looked at the computer realizing that all the years he spent on his art had finally reached its pinnacle. He had found what he was looking for in the form of Wally Smith. The images that stared back at him ceased being lifeless and flat. They were alive and at times he could almost feel they were breathing.

It was after five in the morning when overpowering tiredness finally forced him away from the computer. He made his way upstairs and after checking on Wally he fell into bed into a deep satisfying sleep.

The snowplow jarred Wally from his sleep at ten the next morning. He looked out and saw that it had snowed throughout the night and the foot of snow from last night had turned into three or four. He flipped on the TV in his bedroom and watched the news reports stating it was the worst storm in a century. All roads leading in and out of New York were closed as well as the railways and airports. For all intents and purposes the island of Manhattan was cut off from the rest of the world – which was just fine with Wally. He was relishing living in this lap of luxury.

Wally couldn't find anything about Adam's loft apartment he didn't like. The bed was more than comfortable and for the first time in years he woke up not feeling stiff or sore. The shower was amazing and he knew he dwelled too long under the high pressure jets. The heated floors in the bathroom kept him warm while he shaved and redressed in the sweats Adam had given him the night before. He felt the warmest he'd been all winter.

In the kitchen he made a fresh pot of coffee performing the same steps he had watched Adam do the night before. The room immediately filled with the aroma of fresh brewed coffee jump-starting Wally's appetite. He knew that Adam had offered him a room and bath but did it also include food. He opened the well stocked fridge at the same moment his stomach started grumbling begging to be fed again.

"It's okay...help yourself to whatever there is in there." Adam's still heavy from sleep voice called out from the bedroom

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it."

Wally grabbed another muffin and walked to the voice coming from the other room.

Adam's bedroom was massive, probably the biggest room in the whole apartment. Wally wondered why anyone would need such a large room but then he remembered that Adam had millions of dollars, he could pretty much have anything he wanted.

"You can come in. I promise I don't bite." Adam said chuckling. He was sitting up in bed comfortably hiding his morning woody. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes...thank you again for letting me stay..."

"I'm hoping you will take me up on my offer. I think we are a lot alike and I know you would respect my privacy as I would yours."

Wally nervously walked into the room and sat on the edge of the more then king size bed. "I've never been with anyone before." He blurted out.

Adam was shocked by Wally's sudden admission but also wondered why he was telling him this. Reaching over he turned the light on in the room and sat up further. He was naked but kept himself covered with the heavy comforter.

"I don't want you to think that the reason I offered you the room was so that you would sleep with me."

"But I see that you are attracted to me."

Obviously Adam wasn't hiding it well enough.

"I am...but I respect your privacy Wally. Just because I prefer the company of men doesn't mean that you do too."

"To be honest I'm not sure about anything with regards to sex. I've never dated a woman...or a man...I've always kept to myself. When I masturbate I don't think about having sex with someone. I've only ever had myself so all I think about is the best way I can satisfy myself. Last night, when I took my clothes off for you I was shocked at how comfortable I felt. I even liked how you looked at me. I think it even made me harder...knowing how much you enjoyed seeing me."

"You've missed out on so much of your life...and now you have an opportunity to...well...to lead somewhat of a normal life...relax...you don't have to figure out everything in one breath."

Shrugging he said "I guess not" stood and walk quietly out of the room.

Ten days later Adam waited patiently at the brownstone restaurant for Charles to arrive. He had called him earlier in the morning and asked if they could meet. Charles rarely denied members his time and he liked Adam and readily agreed to meet him for lunch.

They bypassed the main dining room opting for one of the private dining rooms on the second floor. The private dining rooms were 'clothing optional' and food didn't necessarily have to be eaten from the plate on which it was served. Charles and Adam arrived at the same time and were content to remain clothed. Adam didn't want the distraction of Charles' handsome cock to divert him from the conversation he wanted to have with him.

"We haven't seen you in awhile Adam. I hope everything is fine with you." The membership at the brownstone was capped at two hundred and seventy-five and somehow Charles always knew how often each member frequented the establishment.

"My life is probably the best it's been in years." He answered giving him one of his rare smiles. "I finally found the right model for my art."

"Wonderful...I hope you plan on showing me some of your work. I've always been interested in art and how people perceive the world around them."

"I've brought some of the work with me today. I was hoping that you would like it enough to allow me to have my first, and only show, here..."

Charles nodded, but Adam could see the wheels in motion within him. No one had ever put on an art show at the brownstone before. He could see that it was an interesting concept for him. Pulling out his portfolio he laid it across the still empty table allowing Charles the honor of opening it. It was all in the presentation and he wanted to read the expression on Charles' face the moment he laid eyes on Wally.

Charles opened the portfolio gazing on the first photo. It was from the first night as Wally had started undressing himself. Wally was leaning against the wall, one foot resting on the wall. His shirt was off and his jeans were unzipped. The angle of the shot was from the neck down with the camera trained on his crotch. Looking closely at the jeans you could see his happy trail leading down to his thick patch of pubic hair, the outline of his extended cock and just the tip of the bulbous head.

Charles was dead quiet as he stared at the picture. Adam could see that he was looking at every aspect of the black & white photograph and could almost imagine Charles running his finger on the photo to feel the definition in Wally's body. There even seemed to be a reluctance to want to turn the page, afraid of tearing his eyes away from the beautiful image. When he finally got the nerve he turned the page. His eyes opened wider when he saw the next photograph of Wally with his cock out of the jeans and Wally's long masculine fingers wrapped around the shaft. The camera angle was so close he could see a bead of pre-cum that had begun oozing from his slit.

"Wow!" he exclaimed shifting in his chair "I have seen some erotic art before, but never anything like this...the closest I can come to expressing what I see is – these are hot! And still it doesn't cover what I'm feeling." He was having the exact reaction Adam was hoping he would have. Adam looked down to Charles' lap, his cock was hard and unconsciously he was touching himself, lusting after needed friction, as he turned one page at a time, studying, gazing lustfully, longingly and wanting more.

"He's even more appealing shaved..." he said letting out a tiny moan. Adam could see a dark spot of precum stain in Charles' grey pants, the exact reaction Adam had hoped. There was a part of him that wanted to volunteer to relieve his hard on with his mouth but he didn't want to take anything away from the images Charles was starring at.

*

Over breakfast on the first morning Adam asked Wally how he would feel about shaving himself. Wally looked at him curiously asking timidly why he wanted him to shave again.

Adam stifled a laugh not wanting to embarrass Wally. "Um...I was hoping that I could get you to shave your pubic hair, the hair on your balls...and the hair on your ass." Adam said, deriving the expected response from Wally who was the brightest shade of red he probably had ever seen.

"I...I..." He started and stopped a sentence several times before he, still red-faced, admitted that he wouldn't even know how to begin to do something like that.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers