The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

Drax had his arms wrapped around Ronald, his cock still buried deep inside of him. They were both panting, trying to catch their breaths. "I want to fuck you now...it might hurt a little...if it is too much I will stop."

"Yes...fuck me..." Please, please, please

Straightening up Drax placed his hands in the small of Ronald's back and slowly stroked his cock almost all the way out. He held himself still for a second before pushing back in one quick stroke. Ronald balled his hands in a fist to tolerate the pain as Drax repeated it again. The second time was easier. He did it again and the pain began to subside. Again and he felt his ass starting to relax. "Oh yes my love...you are ready...here I go..." There was no pausing this time as Drax began pounding in and out of Ronald's claimed ass. Deeper and quicker he went. He didn't care about Ronald's pain or pleasure, this was all about his cock and the pleasure he was receiving from the tightest ass he had ever had. On and on he pounded until he felt his balls drawing up. The long strokes became quicker strokes, sweat dripped off his body across Ronald's back. "Oh fuck yeah..." he yelled shoving one last time until his cock exploded sending chills from his body to Ronald's.

"Of fucking hell that was the best fuck I ever had." He moaned pulling himself out and flopping down on the mat. Ronald rolled on his side drawing his legs up into a fetal position to absorb the pain from the fuck and the hollow feeling from the loss of Drax's fat cock. Neither of them spoke for minutes.

"Are you okay?" Drax asked rolling over on his side touching Ronald's back.

"Mmm-uh." He moaned. He was sore...but it was a soreness he was cherishing. Unfurling himself he rolled over and stared into Drax's eyes. "Thank you." He said. His eyes were glazed over and Drax knew that Ronald had fallen in love with him.

"I'm still hard...and want to feel your mouth on my cock...come...let's shower..."

At six o'clock the next morning Ronald woke up alone. Beside him was note: Thank you for the best fuck of my life. Lock the door on your way out. D. After dressing he walked over to the nightstand and looked through the draws, in the top drawer was assorted bottles of lubricant and two cock rings. In the bottom drawer was a stack of note paper all with the same thing neatly written on: Thank you for the best fuck of my life. Lock the door on your way out. D.

Gingerly he made the walk of shame back to his house and crawled into bed staying there for three days without talking to anyone.

Drax kept true to his word and never touched him again.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers