The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

"You mean you shave me?" Trevor's voice admitted the shock and abhorrence that another man would do such a thing. Ronald simply shook his head that he would. "You aren't one of those guys that...well you know...cocksuckers..." He whispered the word like it was the worst word on this earth.

Ronald didn't know what to say. The honest truth was that since he had started college he hadn't considered his sexuality. He had urges he just wasn't sure what they were. There were just too many other things he needed to learn and do before he would be comfortable with being with another person. All of his life he had lived in such a bubble that he had to learn how to associate with other people before he could consider being with just one. "I have never been with a man if that is what you asking." He finally said. "I am offering to help you out. If you want my help, fine. If not I won't offer again."

Desperate but still unsure he asked, "You won't tell anyone?"

"No. Do you think I want everyone to know I shaved my roommate?" Ronald threw back to him.

"Make sure the door is locked." Trevor whispered, resigned that he was going to allow this to happen.

Ronald had Trevor put on his swimsuit to give him a guideline and using a combination of his electric razor and a stick razor he methodically shed Trevor of his excess hair. Trevor was overly quiet as Ronald shaved his chest and back but when he knelt down in front of him to start working his legs he took a little step back.

"Don't try anything." He warned Ronald. "You might never have been with a man before but something tells me you subconsciously want to...and I don't plan on being your first."

"I promise I won't touch you...well that way." Ronald said but there was a radical shift happening in with him, looking at Trevor's growing package he muttered to himself 'unless you want me to'.

Ronald worked slowly shaving Trevor's legs. For some reason he wanted to torture him, after Trevor was the one that was so scared for another man to touch him, he was the one that was sporting a hard on not Ronald. Pre-cum had already stained the front of his bathing suit and the head of Trevor cock had suddenly peaked out of the top of his skimpy suit. When Ronald was finally done he sat back on his heels and looked up at Trevor.

"Done...." He said smiling.

"You are a fuck-wad." Trevor sneered. Without saying another word he grabbed Ronald's head at the same moment he pulled down his swimsuit. His cock sprang out hitting Ronald across his lips. "I've seen how you look at me, how you look at the boys that walk by our room. You don't look at women like that...now open your fucking mouth and give me the relief I need after you made me this hard."

Ronald wasn't at all bothered by his words because it suddenly dawned on him that everything Trevor had said was the truth. Without breaking contact with Trevor's eyes he opened his mouth and for the first time in his life he tasted another man. He heard Trevor utter a low guttural 'Oh fuck' as he began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of Ronald's mouth. It didn't even dawn on Ronald that Trevor wasn't fucking his mouth to get his rocks off. Instead he was savoring the feeling of Ronald's mouth as he licked and sucked on his first cock. It just felt like the most natural thing in his life to be doing. Opening his mouth wider he sucked the entire length of Trevor's cock into his mouth. His cock wasn't anywhere near as long or thick as his was, which was fine with Ronald, he could savor the entire length of this cock as he taught himself to please a man.

The moment Ronald took Trevor fully in his mouth and he felt his cock hit the back of his throat he couldn't hold out any longer and with a guttural moan he released a large wet load deep in Ronald's mouth. Pushing his cock deeper into his mouth, until his balls were slapping his chin he held Ronald's head tightly not letting him move.

"You are going to keep sucking me until I shoot another load you cock-sucking bitch." Trevor hissed. Without taking a pause he started stroking, long deep strokes in and out of Ronald's mouth. He never lost his hard on and the savage urge to cum was consuming him. Ronald loved every minute of the mouth fucking he was getting, even when Trevor started pounding in and out of his mouth. He felt so powerful that his mouth could turn another person into such a wanting creature.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK" Trevor hissed again as he shoved himself one last time shooting the biggest, best and most satisfying load of his life into his roommate's eager mouth.

Silence blanketed the room. Trevor pulled away from Ronald and fell back on his bed. He was staring at his roommate debating if he should beat the crap out of him...or beg him to do it again.

"If you ever tell anyone..." He threatened a moment later.

"I won't...I promise..." Ronald said taking on the role of the compliant one when in actuality his insides were dancing a happy dance. Standing and with the best acting of his life he contritely started to clean up the mess from the shaving. He knew that Trevor was watching his every move but let him think he was too embarrassed and scared to look at him.

"I'm not gay." Trevor announced later that night after they had turned in. Ronald was on his side facing away from Trevor silently stroking his cock reliving every second of the cock sucking from earlier.

"I know. I never thought you were...but I think I am..." He said rolling over to face Trevor.

"Yeah...you are...without a doubt. It's okay though. I won't tell anyone. We have to keep our secrets."

"Thank you." Smiling, Ronald rolled back over again, closed his eyes and finished himself to the memory of the man-seed he so greedily consumed earlier.

*

The next day Trevor had the best time in his quals and broke his own personal record. His teammates were envious of his pristinely shaved body and asked him how he did it. Lying, he said that his roommate's father was a barber and had taught his son how to shave men. The body shave cost him forty dollars but was worth every cent he paid for it.

By the end of the week there was a waiting list of athletes, from the swim team, the dive team and track & field. Everyone eagerly paid Ronald the forty dollars to get their bodies shaved. It was a sixty/forty business deal between the two roommates Ronald did all of the work and Trevor collected his forty percent for setting the appointments and referrals. Trevor continued to offer his cock to Ronald's mouth on a regular basis. The more experience he garnered the better he became and the more Trevor used him.

Trevor and Ronald rented a small house near campus the summer between their sophomore and junior year to have more privacy for their active growing business. During the summer break Ronald attended a barbering school taking the accelerated course over the ten week period. He breezed through the course graduating not only with honors but with several offers for work – all of which he declined. He knew he had a gift for barbering but wasn't quite ready to give up on his desire to be a social worker or his college education.

Ronald lost his virginity a month into his junior year.

By 1977 gays had begun coming out of the closet as more and more states decriminalized homosexuality. Ronald joined the band wagon and came out openly to the SU student body. It came as no surprise to anyone that knew him. He was applauded by most for having the courage to stand up for his convictions. Even Trevor accepted his decision letting people know that straights and gays could live together in harmony.

In the fall, when Trevor returned to school full time he backed off from letting Ronald service him. His girlfriend was all but living with them in the house and he planned on marrying her as soon as they graduated college. There was the occasional blow-job usually only after one of Ronald's special shaving sessions. Instead Ronald was relegated to listening to the sounds of their loud fucking that always seemed to make its way down the hallway to Ronald's room. In desperation to get away from the constant noise Ronald took his studies outside to the stadium bleachers where Ronald discovered the first man he ever truly wanted to be with – Drax Galanos.

Drax was a junior that was recruited to the SU baseball team from a smaller Michigan college. He was pretty much guaranteed a pro-career with scouts coming from all over to see him. Unfortunately his parents insisted that he finish university before starting a pro career so he was stuck for another two years. Coincidental Ronald found out that he and Drax were the exact same age both of them born the same day and same year, only Ronald was in Venice, Italy and Drax in Athens, Greece.

His Greek heritage was evident. He was also the most gorgeous man Ronald had ever laid his eyes on. His olive complexion, black hair and dark eyes were captivating. At six foot five he stood out in a crowd and Ronald made sure that wherever Drax was he was close behind. There were rumors that his sexual tastes leaned towards men but Ronald wasn't sure if that was just because people seemed to associate Greek men with anal fucking and bisexuality, or if it was that he really did prefer men. All Ronald knew was he wiling to find out.

It went without saying that because of the services Ronald provided to the majority of the athletes, his main circle of friends was those men. He was treated with respect and never tried to push his homosexuality on any one. He had become a savior to many of them and there was no way any of them could thank him enough for his expertise at shaving their bodies to give them their competitive edge.

There were even a few that took pleasure in having Ronald shave their entire bodies and then finishing them off with a 'Ronald Special', they just didn't admit to enjoying his sweet mouth. However, it seemed the boys that got more than just a shave always scored more, did better, won bigger and used that as part of their competitive edge also. The moment they saw his interest in Drax they were all in his corner in the hopes that he could find his happiness.

Ronald had been sitting in the bleachers watching Drax practice under the guise of studying. As soon as practice was over for the day and the field emptied Ronald entered his daydreaming phase imagining Drax stripping off his uniform and padding naked to the shower while the other boys watched. He suspected they were all envious of Drax. He was so good looking, the best at his sport and somehow he just knew that he had a big fat cock that made every boy jealous that he was graced with such godly good fortune.

"Hey..." A voice pulled him from his thoughts. Ronald turned his head and looked up to see Drax hovering over him.

"Uh...hi..." he said shocked that Drax was actually talking to him.

"We seem to always be in the same place at the same time...and I couldn't help but wonder if it was coincidence or...maybe something else?" He sat down, his body mere inches from Ronald. "I guess it doesn't matter either way...I'm just happy that today you have chosen to be here...because I've wanted to speak with you."

"Y...you...have?" Ronald was silently cursing himself for sounding like such an idiot.

"Yes...I was wondering if you weren't too busy if you'd like to spend some time with me." Drax's hand moved closer to Ronald's, his pinky touching the side of his palm.

"I would like that very much..." Ronald answered gathering himself back together again, "very very much." The implication was unspoken but it was definitely there.

"Great...I know just the place we can go...to be alone."

Silently they walked towards the sports quad. It was almost five in the evening and the few remaining people in the quad were getting ready to leave for the night. There was a major remodeling of the sports facilities and several of the inside gyms and smaller work out areas had been closed.

"I like to come here and...be by myself or like today, with someone special..." Drax looked at Ronald and smiled.

They worked their way down the long hallway to an area of the facility Ronald had never been to before. It was eerily quiet where the only sound was their footsteps echoing with each step they took. Drax knew the way by heart and wasn't fazed by the darken hallways.

Finally they came to a room at the end of the hallway. Drax took out a key and removed the pad lock that was keeping the room closed off to prying eyes. "Part of my deal coming here to SU was that I got my own private space to work out in. Since the remodeling for this area isn't scheduled until late next year they offered me this space. It gives me the freedom to be away from people when I want to be alone...I recommend you take your shoes off before walking on the mats, it's easier to walk on with bare feet."

Drax shed his sneakers and sock off and flipped the light switch near the door. Instead of the harsh overhead light going on, a single low watt lamp turned on casting dull light around the room. The entire floor of the room was covered with three layers of wrestling mats making walking across the room awkward. The room was bear except for a small two drawer night stand which the lamp was sitting on, a sheet haphazardly thrown on the mats and two pillows resting against the wall.

"You bring your 'friends' here?" Ronald asked. He didn't know whether he was abhorred by the sight or turned on. It was just so different than anything he had ever imagined.

"Only here...and only once," Drax answered staring at Ronald waiting for his reaction.

"Once?"

"I never fuck anyone more than once. That is my way. If you want me, and I know you do want me, then you will have to enjoy me this one time only."

"Why?"

"Why I chose to do anything is my business. If you want to feel my cock planted deep in your ass than you will agree to my terms or you can walk out the door and never know."

Ronald wanted to walk out...he wanted more than just a casual fuck...but his feet were rooted to the spot. Drax walked up to him, hovering over him, his six foot five frame seemed so much larger than Ronald's six two non-athletic body. "Let me show you the pleasures I can bring you." He whispered moving closer to Ronald. "I want you to feel every part of me..."

His body brushed up against Ronald's. Without taking pause he pushed Ronald against the wall grabbed his wrists pinning him against the wall. Staring into Ronald's eyes for a long moment he waited for a sign that this is what he wanted. Ronald answered with the slightest, imperceptible nod and a second later Drax crushed his lips against Ronald's grounding his hard-on against him. A solitary moan escaped from Ronald's lips before Drax's tongue silenced it as it invaded his mouth searching out Ronald's tongue.

It was the first time Ronald had ever been kissed.

'Yes let me taste that sweet tongue of yours." Drax groaned into his mouth sucking his tongue against his. Letting his hands go but keeping his lips against Ronald's while he quickly unbuttoned Ronald's shirt. Breaking the kiss for the briefest moment he grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. "I've wanted to feel you against me since the moment I found you following me around." He licked his tongue across Ronald's lips before kissing and sucking his way down his neck and across his chest.

"Oh please..."Ronald moaned wanting to feel Drax's body pressed against his again. He had never felt such an overpowering need before. He could feel Drax smile as he sucked headily on his nipples, nipping at them inciting animalistic cravings within him.

Dropping to his knees Drax made quick work of Ronald's pants and without stopping sucked Ronald's rock hardness into his mouth. Ronald wanted to scream out from the sudden new and wonderful feeling this man was filling him with but the only words out his mouth, over and over again were, 'Oh Please'.

"Give it to me...let me taste you." Drax hissed sucking Ronald fully into his mouth while his hands cupped his balls, kneading them roughly and gently all at the same time. He didn't have to ask twice as Ronald let out a load moan, grabbed Drax's head and shot his load into his mouth.

There was a momentary silence as Drax sucked every drop he could get out of Ronald's cock before he sat back on his heels and looked up the man he chose to be his lover for the night. Opening his mouth he showed Ronald the mouthful of cum he had just given him driving Ronald to fall to his knees kissing Drax's mouth hard sharing his sweet treasure.

"Stay the night with me here." Drax said a few minutes later. Ronald was lying in his arms running his fingers through Drax's heavy chest hair.

"Of course...I would stay days with here with you like this...don't ever shave your hair...it is so beautiful..." He murmured kissing and licking his way across Drax's chest.

"No, I will never shave my body hair...it is who I am...like Sampson..." Drax moved away from Ronald and slipped off his baseball pants letting him see that everything he had imagined Drax to be he was. His cock was just as long and just as fat as he imagined it was going to be and he couldn't wait to see how much of it he could get into his mouth.

"It's just this one night my beautiful Ronald. We will share the best sex we will ever have...and in the morning I will kiss you good bye and that will be all." He kissed Ronald lightly on his lips smiling. "I know you want to suck my stunning cock in your mouth...and you will...but just not yet." Drax said as if he was reading Ronald's mind. "No, I have saved this load for that perfect ass of yours for two days now. I can't wait to push into you and feel you try and resist me knowing full well how much pleasure I'm going to bring you..."

Ronald sat up and looked at Drax. "I've never been with anyone before...I mean...you know I've never had a..."

"Cock in your ass? Oh Ronald that makes me happier than you could ever know. I have always dreamed of having a virgin ass...and now here you are..." He grabbed Ronald and kissed him again, showing him just how much he wanted him.

Minutes later Ronald was on his hands and knees with Drax behind him. Drax ran his hands over Ronald's ass letting him know just how much he wanted him. "I can't wait to be inside of you...feeling your tight ass hugging my cock..." Squeezing a dollop of lube on his middle finger he rubbed the tip over Ronald's twitching hole.

Ronald was oddly quiet, absorbing all the new sensations he was feeling. He concentrated his attention on Drax's finger, feeling the small circles he was making while at the same time pressing lightly, waiting patiently, for him to open up. Slowly as Ronald opened up, more of Drax's finger slipped past his anal ring deep into his ass. It was the most exquisite feeling he had ever felt in his life. "Oh please...more..." Ronald begged. He knew he sounded like a broken record pleading and begging for more but he wanted more and more of the glorious sensations Drax was giving him to never stop.

"Yes...more...and more...and more..."Drax whispered pulling his one finger out replacing it with two. Ronald's cock was hard again and he could feel precum seeping from his slit as the two fingers probed deeper, stretching him, filling him, and making him feel things he had never imagined he could feel.

"Now my lovely...you are ready for me..." In slow motion he pulled his fingers from his ass and pushed his well lubed cock to Ronald's gaping hole. Ronald let out a scream, pleasure and pain mixed together, but Drax didn't stop. He slowly pushed more into Ronald's ass until the head of his cock had disappeared. "Oh yes...you are so gloriously tight...I want to cum so badly but I want to be all the way inside of you...scream now my lovely...no one will hear you...I am going to push into you and cum at the same time...get ready..." Spreading Ronald's ass cheeks more he pushed the full length of his hard, thick cock at the same moment he swelled even more and started shooting wave after wave of his hot wet cum deeply in Ronald's ass. "Oh fuck yessss..." he hissed shoving tighter into him. Ronald was screaming and cumming and crying and laughing and begging for more hoping and praying that this night would never end.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers