All Comments on 'The Bull Ch. 03'

by ImmanuelMal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Hate It!

I know there are folks who enjoy seeing others humilated, but I think it sucks to treat someone that way. My perfect ending for this story is that Stephen grows a set of balls and sends both John and Melanie packing....I see nothing worth reading the way you are taking this couple.

ImmanuelMalImmanuelMalover 11 years agoAuthor

Could happen. I don't know how this moves forward either, really. But, of course, while you might not like humiliation, some do. I get mail from people wishing they could be treated like this. It's not for everyone... but that's why I write this.

manlessmanlessover 11 years ago
Thank You again

Love the stories from the Man's perspective. i too am a Stephen and crave the humiliation he endures for You.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
IM

I know...we all have our own fantasies, and if no one else is hurt then I guess it isn't anyone's business....but I still have a real problem here with the story...where is Melanie's love for her husband....this is more then BDSM, it is the complete subjection and destruction of a loving marriage..well seems that way to me. So....you gotta write for your readers, but I just can't read it without reacting very adversely to all of your characters...

Regards,

G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome. I want more

This is a fantastic story and I love it when a couple is involved. No one is gettinghurt and it is a playful scenario. Yes there is humiliation and submission. But every Dom sub scenario has this element in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who knows why?

Who knows why this turns me on? But it does. It's fucking hot. Weird and hot. I say go for it. What comes next, ImmanuelMal? M is waiting to find out.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Could you please do the same to us!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Bi cuckold sissy

No cuckold is not gay. He is bi. He did not know it till his stud Master showed him. I want more of this story. You write well and have put some thought and detail in the story that some simply never do. Once this stud uses the wife and the new learning sissy's pussy that night, the stud will be able to start bringing over other bi studs to help use them as well. Sissy boy hubby will soon be in chastity so his Master can control when and if he cums. He will be shaved from the waist down. Ass, pubic, legs. He will start wearing thigh highs and heels. Sissy hubby will be used and trained by a couple of the Masters close friends. Hung Tranny's who will train hubby how to suck and more. All in front of the wife. The wife will only be used by Master unless he says otherwise.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Yeah right.

About the time he is ready to come back next time. I would have my rifle out and as soon as he walked in I would him right between the eyes. DEAD. FUCKING DEAD. That's how it should end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your mind. Please master, I am your slave. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please finish this! Its time to farm Stephanie's butt pussy out.

John and some others could be compensated for life off of these two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous