All Comments on 'The Bullet Vibrator'

by mindcandyxxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
edit

Your grammar and punctuation are terrible. Get an editor.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
That sounds fun!

Sadly, I have to agree with Anonymous - this requires a lot of work to make it readable. Please re-write it more carefully and submit it again. There might even be a better score waiting! Welcome aboard, and don't give up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Come on

Commenters before this one should relax and let mindcandyxxx have some fun. After all, grammar arent everything, is he? And there are plenty of sex in the story, were'nt there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4minutes

Theres 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back

Nemo18Nemo18almost 10 years ago
try again

I never want to discourage new writers, but I couldn't get past the first sentence because I had to read it two or three times to try and decipher what you meant. Please get an editor and have them look this over, then re submit. I hope you take the criticism the way it was intended.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
grammar and......

There are some who think it does not matter, but when the story becomes too difficult to follow most readers give up.

Translating a story into English is work not pleasure.

While it is true that readers do not pay to read these stories we do spend our time which is more valuable than money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I couldn't get past the first paragraph. GRAMMAR is a rule that needs to be followed as much as possible when writing, it was just plain painful to read as far as I did. And how did she have a waist band to tuck the egg into when she was wearing a sun dress with no panties?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
spelling...

Organism after Organism. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

I feel like I just got punched in the brain. That was like trying to read wingdings.

worshipper622worshipper622almost 10 years ago
Just a warm-up............

For the novel that I'm sure is being written!

It's you that the score of "1" was developed, and for whom the score of "0" should be considered possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am assuming English isn't your first language

" I lost her balance and fell right on her ass... " What? Who? Talk to your English as a Second Language teacher and ask for help. You show promise, but you need to work on the grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous