Gym Club

Story Info
Sophie discovers gym club.
13.8k words
4.82
49k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
596 Followers

It was a secret club and I was not privy to the details of it. My best mate was in it, she disappeared to the "gym" most Thursday evenings leaving me to guess what she was actually up to. All of my previous lines of questioning have either been diverted or just plain out ignored. It used to really annoy me as we shared everything, but I am now resigned to the fact that I will never know. It has almost gone to the stage now that I almost don't want to know. I even had a worried conversation with her at one point as all of the signs pointed toward something illegal. Be that drugs or just general crime, she of course denied it and told me to "stop being so ridiculous". She would say that though wouldn't she?

It was Wednesday night and as was the usual we were up in my room just watching TV and listening to music. We were both laying on my bed which is located in an alcove of the room so the right side, as well as the head and foot, were against a wall. She was at the foot end and I was at the head end, but our heads were next to each other in the centre of the bed. To achieve this position our feet were resting against the respective wall. It looks really uncomfortable, but it wasn't, it was actually quite comfortable. There was a tap at the door and Dad asked if we were decent. Why wouldn't we be was my immediate reaction to that? "Yep," I said glancing at Jess to double-check she was actually decent, "What do you want?"

He came in and smiled at us in our weird position on the bed. "I am working late tomorrow so you will have to sort out your own dinner," he said, "And your Mum is on nights, so don't be loud in the morning."

"Of course," I said, "Are you leaving take-away money?" I asked.

"Nope," he said smiling at me, "You will have to cook."

I pulled a pouty sad face and looked at him. "Worst... dad... ever," I said dramatically.

"Night girls," he said just smiling at my statement, but not rising to the bait. "I assume you won't be up before I go out in the morning?"

"Unlikely," I replied with a smile.

"Definitely not," Jess said.

"Sleep well," he said smiling and closing my door.

"Need a wee," I said a few minutes later, "Wanna drink refill?" I asked as I untangled myself and got off the bed.

"Yeah sure," Jess said handing me her empty glass, "As long as it is vodka and not piss."

"Eww," I said screwing my nose up. "Back in a sec."

I left my door open as I went downstairs to refill the drinks via the bathroom. I hesitated for a second before heading downstairs as my brother had had his mates around earlier and I wasn't sure if they had gone or not. Jess was staying over and we were ready for bed which consisted of a barely thigh-length t-shirt and not a lot else. I was wearing panties, but no bra and the t-shirt was thin and fitted enough to reveal the fact I didn't have a bra on fairly definitively. Not see-through, but my nipples were making an impression. Plus even though I was wearing panties they were fairly tiny with no coverage from the back and only the absolute essentials covered from the front.

Laziness won out in the end though and I continued downstairs wearing just the shirt. No one was about so a hasty preparation of two drinks and I headed back upstairs again. I went back into my room and kicked the door shut with my foot then reversed into it with my bum to click it shut properly. Jess was wearing the same as me and her position on the bed left very little to the imagination. I grinned at her. "What?" she asked.

"They are soooooo see-through," I giggled.

"What are?" she asked sweeping her hand down the front of her t-shirt then resting her arm across her chest.

"Your panties," I said grinning at her.

"Oh, yeah, probably," she said crossing her legs and using her hand to cover herself down there. Her panties weren't glass levels of see-through, but I could make out her bare skin through the thin white material and where you would expect I could make out her other hairstyle as well.

It was then I remembered that my Dad had come in just before and would have been presented with the same view. "Oh my God," I said while still giggling, "Dad soooo just saw your pussy."

"Hardly," she said, but maintained her cross-legged position and protective hand. "I have panties on."

"Barely," I said, "Fucking hell they are not 'that position' friendly undies."

"Probably not," she said with a shrug, "Oh well," she said removing her hand, but twisting her legs together.

"Awesome," I grinned. I was hoping to revel in her embarrassment, but she really wasn't bothered. He is my Dad, he has seen me in every state of undress possible, including fully naked. Roles reversed though I would be embarrassed if her Dad had just seen me in see-through undies, but she wasn't arsed.

"Has he ever seen you?" she asked after a few moments.

"Naked?" I confirmed.

"Yeah," she said nodding, "Or less than dressed anyway."

"Less than dressed?" I quizzed, amused by her unusually indirect question. "Yeah, he has seen me naked. I told you the story didn't I?"

"I don't think so," she said shaking her head.

"Sure I did, but whatever," I said. "I was very drunk. Like very very drunk. Came back from the bar and decided that I wanted a shower, so stripped and being nice decided to use the downstairs one so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I didn't have a towel, but there are clean ones in the downstairs bathroom, so just went downstairs nude. Walking downstairs Dad came out of the kitchen and saw me full frontal."

"No way," she giggled, "Did he see?"

"Oh fuck yes," I said nodding my head. "Rabbit in the headlights, I just stood in front of him fully uncovered and just staring at him for ages. It was weird, I knew I was naked and knew that I shouldn't be, but my brain never told me that it would maybe be a good idea to at least place a hand over my pussy. I just said I was going for a shower and he shook his head and said that I wasn't, I was way too drunk and to go to bed. He shepherded me upstairs and offered to put me to bed, but I refused the offer."

"Awesome," she giggled, "Life lesson there for you. Never walk around your house naked, 100% guaranteed someone will see you."

"Yep. When I woke up the next morning, still naked, each stage of my stupidity came back to me in regular revelations and I just quietly died of embarrassment. I apologised when I saw him later that day and he just waved it off. I think he was nearly as embarrassed as I was about it. What made it worse was it was during the time when I was experimenting with shaving," I continued.

"Oh, no way," she said giggling loudly, "Were you sporting the full Hollywood?"

"Oh yes, not a hair in sight from the neck down and he had front row seats," I replied.

"That is hilarious," she said laughing, "You defo never told me that, I would have remembered."

"Haven't you been caught before?" I asked her.

"Not like that," she grinned. "I have been walked in on when changing a few times. Probably seen my boobs and maybe a quick glimpse lower down, but I have never offered them front row seats."

"Funny," I said sarcastically, "Who has walked in on you?"

"Probably everyone at some point," she said, "Mum is the worst for it. Just barging on in without knocking," she said.

"Ever been caught... you know..." I grinned at her.

"I am a lady, I don't do that sort of thing," she grinned knowingly at me. "You?"

"Also a lady," I grinned back at her.

"Yeah, I bet," she giggled.

We are both 19 years old and full-time students. We are lucky in that our families are comfortable enough money-wise for us not to get a part-time job. I am racking up the student debts, but that is future Sophie's problem. We are both petite. I am slightly shorter at 5 foot 3, whereas Jess is 5 foot 6. We both wear a UK dress size of 8 and boob size she slightly edges me on that as well, but we are both A cup. She claims to be a B cup, but only in certain brands, and even then an A cup wouldn't be too small. Jess has long blonde hair that comes down to the middle of her back if she leaves it loose and has blue eyes. I am brunette and keep it around shoulder blade length. I have dark brown eyes.

We finished our drinks and I went to the bathroom to do my teeth and get sorted for bed. When I got back I climbed into bed while Jess got sorted. She came back, turned off the light and got in next to me. I always slept by the wall, so she had the other side of the bed. It was a King size bed so sleeping together was hardly an intimate affair. I turned off the TV when she was settled plunging us into pitch blackness. The vodka meant that we were both asleep quickly.

I woke up first and climbed over her to go to the bathroom. She grumbled, but she didn't wake up, When I got back though she was awake and I climbed over her again to get back into bed. "Morning," I said.

"Morning," she said, "Sleep well?" I asked

"Yeah, thanks. You?" I asked to which she just nodded. "Are you at gym club later?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said.

"Drug delivery?" I teased.

She laughed and looked at me. "Yeah, drug delivery," she said with a giggle. "Wanna come along?" she asked.

"Er... what? Really?" I asked.

"Yep," she said, "There is a free place and I have reserved it for you if you want it."

"What actually is it?" I asked her.

"Well, there are rules..." she said, "And the first rule is, we don't talk about Gym Club."

She paused for a while and I realised that she wasn't actually joking. "What is it?" I giggled, "Fucking fight club?"

"Fairly accurate description," she said smiling at me.

"Seriously?" I asked, "You fight?"

"Oh hell no," she said, "The fucking part of it."

"What?" I said sounding genuinely surprised, "A sex club?"

"It is a closed gym," she said, "If everyone turns up, which is rare, there are 20 of us, or there will be if you join. There are two modified exercise bikes that are designed to pleasure the rider, but each one is attached to the one opposite. It is an orgasm race. You don't want to cum first."

I perched up on my elbow and looked at her. "Bullshit," I said, "Fuck off that is what you do?"

"Yep," she said.

"Fuck off," said still not sure whether to believe her or not. She was a terrible liar, so when she didn't give herself away by giggling pretty much straight away I assumed that she wasn't lying. "You are serious aren't you?" I asked.

"Yep," she said, "It is hilarious fun. Totally safe environment. Secret club, everything that happens in Gym Club never gets discussed outside of the club. So are you interested?"

"Uh..." I said. I wasn't sure. I was fairly liberal when it came to sexual exploration, but I have limits. Well, I think I do anyway.

"You can come along and try it," she said, "If it isn't for you, then simply say so and no hard feelings."

"So you basically ride a dildo bike controlled by someone else and the goal is to make them orgasm before you do? I asked.

"Yep, pretty much," she said.

"Girl vs guy?" I asked.

"Usually yeah," she said, "But the bikes can be switched to male or female so you can have same-sex battles."

"What happens if you lose?" I asked her.

"Well, you have a very public orgasm for starters," she grinned.

"Well, yeah," I said, "Anything else?"

"Yeah," she said grinning at me, "The guy who beat you still needs to cum and you have to service them however they want."

"Er... what?" I said staring at her, "Like... anything?"

"Yep," she nodded, "As I said, don't lose."

"That is nuts," I said. "When you say 'however the want', I assume you mean hand or mouth?"

She nodded her head. "Well, yeah, but let's be blunt here, if you lose you are getting fucked," she said. "With an audience," she added.

"Woah with an audience?" I said looking at her. "They watch?"

"If they want yeah," she said.

"Anything off-limits?" I asked.

"Not really," she said shaking her head in reply, "Like they cant hurt you or anything like that, but other than that the loser is free game."

"Bum?" I asked tentatively. Anal was one of those things that I will do on occasion, but I would not say that I enjoy it. It was my final submission in any relationship and required a level of trust that I had only reached with one guy.

"Yeah, afraid so," she said smiling at me. She knew my stance on anal and she had a similar approach to it as well. "You can safeword if you really don't wanna do it and no one will hold that against you. For a few of the girls it is a definite no go."

"That is insane," I said, "What the fuck."

"It is awesome fun," she said, "It is proper filth and soooooooooooooo fucking awesome."

"Have you ever lost?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said, "Third time I played. I had been horny all day thinking about it and the guy I was against absolutely destroyed me. He just went for it from the off, fast and deep which is a risky approach as the depth is controlled by the resistance setting and the speed is controlled by how fast you cycle. I gasped with surprise within 2 seconds of the battle starting. I was in trouble before 10 seconds had passed and I was cross-eyed within 30 seconds."

"Oooo so you can pick the speed and the resistance?" I asked to which she just nodded. "How does that work for the guys then?"

"Speed is how quickly the toy goes up and down and the resistance is how long the stroke is," she said, "It is kind of like a Fleshlight device that they use. For the girls, it is a dildo and clit vibrator."

"How big is the dildo?" I asked.

"Your opponent can pick," she replied.

"So massive then?" I giggled.

"Not usually no," she said, "Male pride doesn't want to follow a monster cock. No fun if she is numb from the waist down by the time you get to her. The girl vs girl ones tend to be the ones who go big as most of those matches they just want to humiliate each other."

"That is mental," I said, "If the girl wins does she get to have the guy finish her off?" I asked.

"If she wants yeah," she said, "The toy the guys use catches the semen in a cup type thing and they have to drink it. That is usually all the girl makes the guy do, but some do request he goes down on them."

"Do you play naked?" I asked.

"No, the guys wear boxers and the girls usually just wear a dress. Panties get in the way so are best removed, although if you are battling that night it is generally easier to just not bother wearing any," she said, "Loser strips though."

"Naked?" I clarified to which she nodded.

"Yeah, naked," she confirmed, "For the rest of the night, but you aren't locked in, you can leave whenever you want."

"What is stopping you from losing and just safe wording it straight away?" I asked.

"You won't get invited back if you do it repeatedly," she said. "Even orgasm is an honour system. Not for the guys, that is fairly obvious when that happens, but if you can cum secretly then you could just carry on and pretend you didn't have one."

"Do girls do that?" I asked.

"It is massively frowned upon and if you are suspected of doing it repeatedly you will get kicked out," she said, "But I guess some could."

"Have you?" I grinned at her.

"Oh fuck no," she said laughing, "I am not quiet after a build-up like that," she added.

"Screamer?" I grinned.

"Nooo," she said, "Fairly obvious I am cumming though."

"Awesome," I replied.

"So you in?" she asked.

Was I in? I don't know. Was I intrigued? Yes, I was. Was I single? Yes, I was. Did it sound like fun? God yes it did. I wasn't sure if I was too conservative though to actually do that. Just discussing it though and I could feel the warmth in my panties. "I can just try it and I am not committed to it?" I asked.

"Yeah, not committed," she said, "Oh, new players have to play on their first night."

"Against who?" I asked.

"One of the veterans," she said, "Usually Josh. He is super hot, so all is good," she added with a grin.

"Does veteran mean that he is good and will kick my ass?" I asked.

"Nar, he has just been there a long time," she said. "He was the one who played me when I first went."

"And you won?" I asked.

"Yep," she nodded enthusiastically, "Made him drink his cum too," she added.

"Ewww," I said screwing my nose up.

"He wanted a rematch the week after and I beat him again as well," she giggled.

"Creamy shot again?" I giggled.

"Ooo yeah," she laughed. "Oh yeah, if you are 'on' you are not expected to play, but you can still go and watch. Again it is an honour system. No one is going to ask you to prove it, but if you are 'on' every week then they will get suspicious," she said with a wry smile.

"How many battles are there each week?" I asked.

"It varies," she said, "Usually ten to fifteen people turn up and half of them want a battle. So four or five on average."

"One battle a week?" I asked.

"You can do as many as you want. If you lose you can't play again until next week though. Rematches have to be honoured if requested and whoever won the first battle can add extra perks to the battle as well."

"Perks? Like what?" I asked.

"It varies. No underwear allowed for the week. Again, honour system, no one checks. Pizza dare is popular. Flash your mum / dad / brother / sister / postman. Shit like that. Oh and go home naked, is a popular one," she said.

"Go home naked?" I asked hearing the surprise in my own voice.

"Yep," she said nodding, "You don't have to accept the perk and can just do a regular rematch," she said.

"So why would you accept the perk wager?" I asked.

She shrugged. "For a laugh," she said, "It is only valid for the one who lost the first battle. The winner is just regular forfeits."

"Are you serious?" I asked, "Like, really? This is what you do?" I said. I was still not convinced she wasn't taking the piss out of me and this was all a weird joke.

"Yep, 100% serious," she said, "As I said, you can try it later today, but you will have to play a battle. You can safe word it though if you lose or are about to lose, but of course, you won't get invited back if you do that."

"Will that look bad on you?" I asked.

"No, it is the agreed approach for new players," she said, "No pressure or obligation."

"Okay," I said nodding, "Fuck it, I will give it a go."

"Awesome," she said grinning, "I will let them know. You aren't on are you?"

"Nope," I said, "Aren't we synced up on that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," she said, "But you never know. And are you on the pill still?"

"Yeah I am," I said. "If I lose... will I... uhm... will Josh..." I said nervously.

"Fuck you?" Jess finished for me to which I nodded. "Nar, not unless you want it. First loss is just for nudity and the embarrassment of a public orgasm."

"Come round to mine for half 6 ish later and we will go together," she said.

"What do I wear?" I asked.

"Short dress is about the only requirement," she said.

"Underwear?" I asked.

"Up to you. I don't bother if I am playing that night," she said shrugging, "If you win, no one sees anyway. If you lose you get naked."

"Do I need to shave?" I asked.

"Entirely up to you," she said, "I don't. A few of the girls do and a couple of the guys, but it is up to you. Don't read too much into it. It is just a safe place for a laugh and some naughty games. No one is judging you. Everyone is looking, but no one is judging."

The rest of the day went quickly. I was super nervous and excited at the same time. I told dad I was going to stay at Jess's. I didn't say, "Hey Dad, gonna go to a sex game party, see you tomorrow." I figured that he wouldn't want to know.

I picked out a sky blue dress that was mid-way between my knees and hips. I assumed that that classed as a short dress. I guess the requirement is that I can sit on a seat and allow access to a dildo, which I could. Jess was wearing a mint green dress. "Do you have undies on?" she asked.

stripgnd
stripgnd
596 Followers