The Cab Ride

Story Info
You take a cab ride with a controlling man.
1.3k words
4.28
17.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting: 1 AM, your place. You are sleeping when the phone rings.

You: Hello?

Me: I'm gonna need to see you downstairs in 5 minutes.

You: Seriously? It's late...

Me: What are you wearing right now?

You: A t-shirt and panties...I was sleeping

Me: I'll have the cabbie honk twice once we're at your place. Come down in what you're wearing now. Got it?

You: What's going on?

Me: Got it?

You: ...yes. I'll see you in 5.

Me: Good girl.

The phone goes dead.

Five minutes later you hear the car horn and head out the door. You come outside and see me sitting in the back seat of the cab, the door wide open.

Me: Hop in.

You do.

You're about to ask me what's going on when you see that my cock is out and hard. I reach up, grab you by your hair, and push your down over my erection. Like a smart gal, you start sucking rather than fighting me off. I let go of your head, letting you work my cock at your own pace as a I lean my head back and relax.

Me (to cab driver): Off we go.

The cab starts to move.

As you continue sucking my cock, slowly and with care, I slide my right hand down your back, past your ass, and slide a few fingers underneath your panties, from the back. I run my middle finger down the length of your pussy and notice that you could be a little wetter. I work my finger a little deeper and towards the farthest part of your pussy and find your clit. Applying a bit of pressure, I run the tip of my finger across it in tiny circles. You begin to writhe and moan and after a few moments, your little pussy finally gets as wet as I want it.

I take my out of your panties and grab your hair again. With one sharp movement, I push you down, driving my cock down your throat and your lips down the length of my shaft. You make a gagging noise and your head flies up off my cock. You're coughing a bit, but smiling.

I take the finger I'd had inside of you and slip it in your mouth. You lock eyes with me as you taste yourself.

Me: Take the panties off.

You do, keeping my finger in your mouth the whole time. Without needing to be told, you straddle me, sliding my cock inside of you, and start slowly riding me, your tits bouncing underneath your shirt, right in front of my face. I slide your shirt up and over your head, and work one of your pink nipples into my mouth. I suck and nibble and you ride me that much faster, when the cab stops.

I reach over and open the door.

Me: Get out.

You: But I'm naked...

Me: I'll be out there in a moment. Go over to the front of the cab, put your hands on the hood, and stay bent over until I join you.

You: ...Okay.

You get out of the car and look around. We're in an empty parking lot, early morning, and the cab is standing there, idling, with it's headlights on. You walk over the front of the cab, a light summer breeze hitting the wet all over your pussy and tits, and you stand exactly as I told you to.

You notice that in the cab I'm talking to the driver, who is staring right at your naked body. I hand him some cash and he nods, clearly agreeing to something. I get out of the cab, my jeans stil on but undone and with my cock, fully erect, sticking out. I walk over behind you, slide myself inside of you without saying a word, and start fucking the shit out of you.

Still bent over the hood of the car, you let your head drop as I continue fucking you. I grab you by your hair yet again and pull your face off the hood of the car.

Me: The cab driver has been promised continuous eye contact so you will keep your head up, got it?

You: Yes.

You look into the cab drivers eyes but try to forget that you're being watched, but can't help but feel like your body is on display. The cabbie, a man in his late 50's, is smiling at you and clearly working his own cock down by the steering wheel, out of your sight. You feel like you should be disgusted, watching him touch himself, but for whatever reason, you find that it turns you on.

At that moment, I give your ass a hard smack with my free hand and take my cock out of your pussy.

I get down low and start running my tongue down the length of your ass, stopping at your puckered little asshole. I continue tonguing you from behind until your asshole is as lubed up as necessary. I stand back up, smacking your ass that much harder so that you'll arch your back for me, and slide myself inside your tight asshole.

As you look back at the cab driver, you notice that while he's still watching you, he's now smoking a cigarette and smiling to himself. He looks at you and mouths the word, "whore". This doesn't escape me.

Me: Blow him a kiss right now.

And you do.

I continue fucking your ass, slowly at first but then with hard, powerful thrusts.

Me: I'm about to cum. We'll be doing ass to mouth today so be ready.

You: Okay.

I fuck you very quickly now and absolutely zero concern about your asshole. You moan and wiggle a the end of my dick but I stay on you, thrusting until I'm as close to completion as possible.

Me: Now.

I step back a bit and you stand up, turning quickly and dropping to your knees. You take me in your mouth, my cock tasting like your sweaty asshole, and you take a load of my cum down your throat. I let out a grunt, grab your head, and move my hips back and forth so that I'm slowly fucking your mouth, more cum coming out of my cock with each thrust.

When I finish, I pull you off of me.

Me: Done?

You: Yes.

Me: Good girl. Get back in the car.

You stumble over to the door you came out of, avoiding the cabbie's eyes.

Me: No, sit in the front passenger seat.

You stop, hearing the cabby snicker with an old man's voice and walk back around the car to the front door. You get inside and sit your bare ass down on the dirty, vinyl seat. You look over at the cabbie and notice that his cock, while limp now, is still out. He's looking at your tits, completely uninterested in your face, and then he takes the panties you were wearing before, now in his left hand, and puts them up to his nose.

You look straight ahead, with your body language shy now, and wait for me to get in the car.

A few moments later I get in the back seat.

Me: Back to her place. Honey, thank this guy for letting you get fucked on the hood of his car.

You: ...thanks.

Cab Driver: How about you thank me with a bj?

Me: You only get to watch. Don't push it.

Cab Driver: Yeah, yeah.

For the rest of the car ride, we are all quiet. We pull up in front of your place and you get out of the cab, still fully naked.

I roll down the window.

Me: I'll talk to you tomorrow.

You: ...okay. Thanks.

Me: You're welcome.