The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

"Where did you learn that?" she asked.

"I read about it in Playboy. They said it was a killer on women. Did it work?"

"I thought it was strange but nice. It feels really good. I love the way you massage my feet. It makes me wet."

"Too bad you're wounded," I remarked.

"I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. If I don't, we can try that other thing."

"Okay, let's get something to eat that has calories and then we can go to bed."

"Good plan, Tommy. Lead me to the kitchen."

We had a couple of BLTs. Then I led her to the bedroom. The master bedroom had a king size bed in it and that's where we settled in for the night.

I lay down behind her and assumed the spoon position. She snuggled backwards into me. I held her tightly, my cock brushing her bush.

"What if it stands up and you drill me while you sleep?" she asked.

"You'll have to adjust," I replied with a little laugh.

"I guess I can handle that," she chuckled.

She felt so soft and warm. I heard her breathing get really regular and I realized she had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off too.

I woke up early in the morning just as she sucked one of my nuts into her mouth. She hummed again and drooled down my sack and onto my ass. I felt her put her finger in me and pump it.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"I thought that since you plan to stab me in the ass with your cock, I'd stick something in you so you would know what it feels like. How did it feel?"

"It was kind of weird, but not unpleasant. I could get used to it if you were the one doing it."

She crawled up the bed and into my arms. Her body pressing into me was a feeling I never had before. I felt secure. I felt honored. I felt her.

"I'm gonna love waking up with you," I commented.

"It is fun, isn't it? I love it too. I won't ever stop."

I kissed her hard. I licked her nose and her lips. She just tasted so damned good, I couldn't stop. She was my ice cream cone. I savored every lick.

"I love you more than I can say," I declared. "You will always be mine. I know that we said until death us do part, but I don't think even death is enough to keep me from loving you."

"Oh, Tommy, you're so sweet and kind of sappy too, but I love you. I'll never stop. Let's see if my pussy has healed enough for another adventure."

I reached between her legs and stroked her vulva. Hearing no pained protest, I slipped my finger into her folds and gently rubbed her vagina. I poked my finger into her and slowly, gently jacked her cunt. She was soaked. She was ready.

"Well?" I asked anxiously.

"It is still a little sore, but I think I can suck it up if you guarantee to make me cum."

"It's a done deal!" I exclaimed as I crawled in between her legs. Her hand was on my steel hard cock, guiding me home. I pushed slowly into her. She grunted a little and I stopped.

"Don't stop! It only hurts a little, but it feels good a lot!"

I was very easy with her. I didn't want to break my favorite toy the second day. I carefully pumped her. I could feel her pussy quivering around my cock. The muscles inside her were massaging me. It was incredible.

Her breath was coming in little gasps and she tightened around me. She tried to crush me with her arms while her pussy mashed my dick. She jerked hard three or four times and came on my cock. I stopped and pulled it out of her.

"Hey, you didn't get to cum!" she whined.

"I thought I'd give you a chance to finish me off with a hand job."

"Oh boy, I've always wanted to see it squirt," she exclaimed.

I lay down flat on my back and she sat cross legged beside me. She grabbed our cock with both hands and started jacking me off. Occasionally she would bend down and kiss it. Of course, the longer she rubbed it, the bigger it got. I thought the head might explode.

"Faster, faster, I'm gonna cum," I yelled.

She increased her speed until her little hands were just a blur. Suddenly it started shooting semen in a high, long stream. As it squirted, she played with it and finished by rubbing her slippery fingers across the hole. She sucked the tip into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could; convincing a few more drops to give up their home in my nuts. She kept holding our cock as it went limp in her hands.

"Wow! That was so cool! I'll be needing to do that some more."

"It was fun, alright. How's our pussy?"

"It is recovering. I'm still a little sore but by tonight I should be ready for a full range of fun activities."

Nude, I chased her into the kitchen. We prepared breakfast together and sat down to eat.

"There are a lot of rooms in this cabin and I want to be fucked in every one of them," she said.

"I think I can arrange that. We've already done two of them. After we recover, we'll pick out another one," I agreed.

We washed the dishes and then took a shower. Back in the living room, I took her hands and showed her the bloodstain on the sofa.

"There lies my innocence," she stated. "Goodbye and good riddance."

"While we anticipate this afternoon's games, why don't we go down to the dock and see if we can catch a fish?" I asked.

"Great! I love fishing. Will we have to wear clothes?"

"I'm afraid so. This cabin is right on a busy part of the lake. Maybe tonight, we'll slip down to the dock naked and do it."

"Okay!" she agreed brightly.

She slipped on a minimum type bikini and I wore a Speedo down to the dock. We fished and held each other, hugging and kissing and waving to people in boats. We caught three or four crappie and took them back to the cabin for our lunch.

She said, "No matter what, we've got to keep this cabin. I just love it here. We should retire here when we're old and gray."

I hadn't thought about that. I slowly embraced the idea of growing old with my wife, lover and best friend. Many of the doubts I had harbored about old age left me. I looked at Vicki knowing that many good times lay ahead of us and I wanted to be there for all of them.

My reverie was broken by a cheerful voice saying, "Let's go fuck in the pantry."

I love this cabin. I love this lake. But most of all, I love this woman who is forever bonded to me.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers
12