All Comments on 'The Cabin Ch. 02'

by copperbutterfly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WoW What a hot day

What a great chapter. It made me hard just reading it. Copperbutterfly keep up the great work. Any hotter and they would have started a fire. "G"

This story just gets hotter as we go along. These two will be setting the woods on fire if thes story was any hotter. Copperbutterfly great chapter. It made me hard reading it. Keep up the good work. "G"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yeah....finally Day 2

The story just keeps getting better.....and hotter.

I can't imagine what is in store for this couple for the rest of her vacation week.

Please don't stop now... we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Very Hot

Yes Copper you have done justice to this chapter of your story. Please keep the hot storie line going. Once more very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Series

I enjoyed both stories. You do well with descriptions. You make the reader feel the characters passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot Story

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT INSTALLMENT, DOES RUSS FOLLOW UP HIS TONGUE EXPLORATION WITH SOMETHING BIGGER??? I CREAMED MY SHORTS THINKING OF IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Still an outstanding story

copperbutterfly:

You are a very articulate author and the descriptive phrases just seem to flow to make the story literate, well put together, and thoroughly enjoyable. Keep it up please. Thank You. Ronnie W.

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPover 18 years ago
OMG

Copper, from start to finish this sequel is so erotic and sensual, I could visualize every sexy scene. The sex scenes are incredibly hot and have me wishing I was in the cabin with Gina, in her bed tasting her sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wonderful story

Chapter 2 continues the drama of this wonderful story. Excellent characters and story line are highlights, and the romantic atmosphere which pervades the chapter throughout is marvelous. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous