The Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Master and slave continue having fun.
3.4k words
3.77
10.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dahalx
Dahalx
3 Followers

I wake up my Master is not next to me. Slowly I remember why I'm here. I stretch luxuriously. The soft sheets wrap against my naked body. It's late morning. He's not next to me. I hear thump, thump. Looking out the window I see my Master chopping wood. Despite the crisp mountain air, he's not wearing my shirt. Sweat covers his skin. He raises the ax and brings it down on another block of wood. Making his muscles ripple. I find my robe and step out side with him, shivering from the cold air. He sees me and smiles.

"Good morning." I give my Master a kiss. "Don't you look all manly and strong today." My fingers dance on his chest. "It looks like you need a shower though."

"I need a slave to bathe me." He returns my kiss. His hand slips into my robe and fondles my big perky breast.

My pussy tingles at his words. "I'll go run a bath, if you want to finish, Meet me inside?"

*****

I turn Toy around, lifting up her robe and give her ass a firm slap. As she goes inside she turns back and flashes her her breasts. I feel my cock stir in my underwear. I pick up the wood I've cut and stack it on the porch. I hear the bathwater running. I come inside. The warmth of the cabin meets my bare skin. I see her robe lying on the floor. Pointing me into the bathroom.

*****

The bath tub is half way full, steam rising off the scalding hot water. I feel Master's hands come around my waist, pulling me close. I can already feel his hard on growing. He pinches my nipples and twists them lightly. He pinches my nipples and twist them lightly, making me moan. My arms go behind to wrap around Master's neck. I place my head on his shoulder as he continues to tease my hardening nipples. I squeal as he pulls them. Master cuts me off with a kiss. He cups my large bosom and lifts them up high. My fingers play with his hair as he explore my chest. His cock steadily growing against my ass.

*****

I feel my cock stretch the fabric of my jeans. "Unbutton me." I command. She turns around and kneels before me, kissing the bulge in my pants. "Don't turn around. I want to fuck your ass."

"I'm scared of your cock in my ass." She speaks softly, backing away slowly towards the tub.

"Are you denying your Master's request?" I say softly, and approaching my naughty slave.

"N..no Master, I'm just scared." I quickly turn the running water off. The tub is almost over flowing now. "Just, well could we just wait, till after your bath, Please?"

I look at my plaything's gorgeous naked body. Her long curly hair, blue-green eyes, pendulous breasts, curvy legs. "Say please like you mean it."

My hands move to my Master's chest. I look up at him with pleading eyes. "Please, please Master. Let me bath you first. Please?"

I reach down with both hands and give my Toy's ass a hard squeeze. I feel her cunt juice leak out of her pussy lips. I move past her and step into the tub.

"May I get in with you master?"

I lean back, closing my eyes, enjoying the warmth. It seeps throughout my body, heating my bones. I reach up and idly start fondling her tight pussy. "Not yet. First shampoo my hair."

*****

I moan at my Master's touch. Leaning down to get the shampoo. I pour some in my hands before moving to stand behind him. His finger slips free of my pussy. I sigh, my fingers massage my Master's scalp working the shampoo in.

Master sighs luxuriously, he brushes his fingers across my stomach, sticking one into my belly button. "Why aren't you kissing me?"

I finish lathering Master's hair. I lean down to rinse my hands off in the water. My lips press against his for a soft slow kiss. I feel his tongue enter my mouth. It runs across my teeth and fondles the insides of my cheeks.

"Get in this tub and bathe me properly."

I step in the tub, straddling his legs in the water. Grabbing the bar of soap, I lean in for another kiss. Lathering my hands once more as I kiss my Master. My fingers massaging his neck and down to his muscled chest.

*****

My hands drift up her thigh. I fondle my Toy's firm ass. My big fingers crawl up her lower back. I begin rubbing her soft skin. My hands crawl up her taunt stomach. I begin squeezing her breasts. Toy's pink nipples stick out, telling me how excited she is.

"Master, your hands feel so nice." She moans as I play with her breasts.

"Toy, do you love bathing me?" I give her breasts a hard squeeze.

"Oh...yes Master, I do like it." She finishes with my chest and arms. Cupping water in her hand she rinses me off. "Please stand up Master, so I may wash your legs."

"Beg to wash my legs."

"Please let me Master. I want to please you, and make sure that every inch of you is clean, Please let me."

I smile, happy with my toy. I move her off my hips. The water in the tub sloshes as we move. I stand. My penis proudly erect.

I soap up every inch of my Master's legs and ass. Teasingly avoiding his penis, finally my fingers wrap around his wet cock, playing with it as I clean him off. Master laughs, pleased, running his hands through my damp curly hair.

"Clean the inside of my penis too."

I giggle lightheartedly, my tongue licking from base to tip as I stare up at my Master. I suck him into my mouth. He fondles my head, running his large hands through my hair makes my pussy tingle again. He begins massaging my neck and cheeks. I look up at him and smile.

I slide him out my my mouth. "Master...Would you like to bathe me?" My eyes hopeful and pleading.

*****

I smile broadly and laugh. "A good toy anticipates her master's needs before he asks. Stand up." I kiss the crown of her hair and squeeze my Toy tight. "Lie down in the water."

"Yes Master." She lies down, resting against the edge of the tub, feet between my legs. My Toy sighs contentedly.

I take a moment to appreciate her body. Long shapely legs, round hips and a firm ass. Her stomach; taunt yet soft as only a woman can be. Those breasts, I smile and sigh, those wonderful playful breasts. Slender arms and neck. That hair, and her lovely face. I take some soap. I lather it between my hands.

"Master, you are so good to me." She say as my fingers massage her neck.

"One must take care of his toys." Her spine arches as I lather soap around her shoulder blades. "Your skin is so soft."

"Thank you Master, I always put lotion on in the evenings, so my skin stay nice and soft. Would you like to help me later Master?"

"Yes, I will please me." I lift her arms and begin cleaning her stomach and breasts. "Do you like it when I touch you?"

*****

"Yes Master, your hands feel good on my skin." I moan as my Master's fingers pluck at my nipples.

"What do you like most about my hands?"

"How big they are Master. And how they know all the right places to touch me." I stand, almost tripping. I grab onto your shoulders to steady myself. "I'm sorry Master, The hot water made me a little dizzy."

*****

I smile at my silly toy. "Be ready to become more dizzy." I kneel in the tub. I lather her long legs. Taking my time with my Toy's butt and asshole. I take the soap and lather it up in my hands. I start stroking her thighs, covering her strong shapely muscles in suds. I rinse her legs off. She steps out of the tub, getting a towel to dry me off with. I step out of the tub as well. The plush towel drying my body off softly.

"You have done well to please me toy." I run my hand through her curly hair. "When you're done toweling me off, go into the bedroom and put on something sexy, and don't forget the high heels."

*****

I finish toweling Master's chest and then move his legs. I gently dry off his magnificent cock. I quickly dry myself off and scamper to the bedroom. Scrambling through the bureau draws I put on a short sheer night gown. It stops at the end of my ass cheeks. I find a matching pair of black lace boycut undies, a frilly garter on my thigh, and a pair of black stilettos heels. Around my neck I place a small pink and black collar.

*****

"Good." I see my pretty Toy. I slowly drink in her body. Her blue green eyes glance between me and the floor. Her playful eagerness entices me. I can feel my cock inflating again. "Last night you promised to think of ways to please your master. What have you come up with?"

"Would you like to spank your Toy, Master?" She asks, her eyes partially hopefully, partially scared.

I answer my Toy by sitting down on the edge of the bed. She lies across my lap. I start massage her ass softly. I finger the lace pulling on it slightly. She whimpers as the cloth rubs against her pussy. With one hand I grip her shoulder. The other I raise into to the air, and bring it down against her in a light but firm slap.

"Ouch! How many do I get Master?"

"Five, and each time you must beg me to hit you harder." I bring my hand up again and slap her luscious ass again. I see her flesh start to turn pink.

*****

I bite my lip to keep from cursing, "Please spank me harder master!" Fighting the urge to crawl away. He smacks my ass again. "You need this, don't you?" The force of my hand sends a pain through her flesh. She squeals and feels my cock growing larger against her stomach.

"Yes Master. I only want to please you, Please, harder!" My ass bright red now, the pain so bad.

For the fourth time Master rears his hand back. But he hesitates, I feel the juice of my pussy drip across his leg. He brings his hand down again. This time my force rocks me forward across his lap. I feel his hard dick dig into my stomach.

"More, no more, master!" I yell out in pain, to lost in pain to remember to beg. My teeth bite my lips, drawing blood. I quickly shake my head head 'no' back and forth.

*****

Disappointed in my Toy I rear back and smack her ass again. "You forgot to beg. This displeases me."

"I'm sorry Please! Please forgive me." I run my fingers across her sore and tender flesh.

"You must be punished for your disobedience. Get onto the bed."

*****

I crawl off Master's lap quickly, laying down in the center of the bed. My ass stinging as it touches the covers. I hiss in pain, my eyes are pleading with him for mercy. I know I don't deserve it. I've been disobedient. I deserve what ever punishment is in store for me.

*****

"Flip over." I command as I go to the end table. She did that much. At least she put the toys into the proper place. Opening the drawer and I begin rummaging around our toys. Chains clink against each other.

"Yes Master." I feel tears in my eyes as I turn onto my stomach "Please forgive me, I...I didn't mean to upset you Master."

"Put your hands between your legs."

His voice is low, harsh, and slightly angry. I feel the annoyance in his articulation. I instantly do as he says. Velvet covered steel clamps my wrists to my ankles. My heart races. I shiver as I can only imagine what punishment is in store for me. I know pleading with won't make things any better. I've been bad, I've let him down. So I silence myself, this new position uncomfortable as he locks the clamps shut.

"Who am I?"

"You're my Master." I wince as his finger touch my burning ass. I won't be able to sit tomorrow. I can already tell that much. He pulls my black panties down my thighs. Master's strong hands spread my cheeks, exposing my asshole and cunt to the cool fresh air. He blows on them slightly.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your Toy!" I gasp as he lightly runs her fingers over my slit. I start to relax again.

*****

"What does Toy do?" I continue to finger her wet slit. With my free hand I use my hard cock to tease her pursed asshole. "Why does Toy exist?"

"To please you Master!"

Her cunt is wet and dripping. I scoop up her hot juice and use it to lube my cock. Licking the excess off, tasting the fragrant musk. The exotic irreplaceable flavors dance with my senses. I grab her full round hips firmly. With one mighty shove my cock is completely engulfed by her tight asshole.

"SHIT! It hurts so BAD! I can't stand it! Master it hurts!"

Toy tries to scoot away from me. But her bonds make that impossible.

"Please I'm sorry. Take it out! Your cock's to big for my tiny ass!" A tear slips down her cheek. I slightly pull out my cock. The head still inside her sphincter.

"Has toy learned her lesson?" Slowly, I push my cock all the way back in.

"Yes master, I have Master, I'm sorry!"

"Master wishes to cum. How will toy make me cum?"

"Use my pussy Master, please just not my ass."

Toy begs me over and over. I hear the sincerity in her pleads. She has learned her lesson. That was the best thing about this Toy. She always learned fast. I slowly pull my cock out. It is swollen and red from it's tight confines. Wiping it clean, I slowly ask her question. "When will you cum?"

"I'll only cum when you tell me I can Master."

Chuckling softly at my obedient toy, I begin to enter her hot tight little pussy. With my index finger I flick her big engorged clit. Rhythmically I begin to thrust faster, flicking her swollen nub. Toy moans at my attentions. It makes me want her. I begin rubbing her clitty rougher. I begin thrusting into her faster.

*****

"Thank you for using my pussy Master." I speak between gasps. I feel my juices bathe our crotch and pool at our knees. Her slippery hole grips me, massaging, begging for my semen. "No pussy has ever fucked me as well as yours."

"Thank you Master." His compliment warms my heart as he grinds my pussy, fucking me harder, and harder, pinching my clit firmly. I feel my orgasm building against me. "Please let me cum!"

*****

"Toy has again anticipated my wishes. Cum, hard!" I thrust my large throbbing cock deep into my Toy's pussy. Her vagina clamps down around me, cunt juice floods me washing my crotch. She moans and pulls against her bonds. Her hot ass clenches and luscious body spasms. Her orgasm climaxes me. I yell her name as hot semen floods her grateful vagina, sending her over the edge again. I fall onto her back. Panting and sweating, my penis buried deep inside her.

*****

"Master, that was wonderful." Master answers by kissing my pouty lips. Delicately pressing his lips against mine. By his tender ministrations, I know he has forgiven me.

"Who is my Pretty Toy?"

"I am Master." I moan as he slips out of my cunt.

"Does Toy trust her Master?"

"Yes Master."

"Hold still."

Master pulls himself off me. I hear him enter the bathroom. I wait patiently, my arms start aching in their position between my legs. The bedsprings squeak under my Master's weight, announcing his return. Cool cream covers my bum and sphincter. I feel it already easing my pain. A sharp metallic click frees my limbs from bondage.

"Mmmm...Master." His fingers make my ass feel so much better. I rub my soar wrists, then cradle my head in my folded arms.

"Is Toy happy?"

"Yes Master. I enjoy it when you pay attention to me."

"Do you live for my attention?"

"Yes Master, I'll do anything for it."

*****

She rubs her ass against my hands. I lay down next to my precious toy. "Use your breasts to rub my cock."

"Yes Master." She leans up just a little, running her fingers over my cock before pressing her breasts against my growing shaft. I see that my Toy's large pink nipples have become hard. They remind me of pencil erasers. Her large breasts rub against me. My penis is still slick from cum. It slides easily around her firm pillows.

"How old was Toy when her boobs first started growing?"

*****

"I was eleven Master." I say, licking the head of his handsome cock as it slides in between my large breasts. My fingers shift and I pinch my nipples lightly while playing with Master's cock.

"And when did you notice all the boys were starring at your perky tits?"

Master's penis head peaks out of my cleavage. I giggle and give it a kiss. "I was 12 Master. I was already a C." A line of saliva connects my lips to the end of his cock.

"Did you enjoy the attention? Did your classmates hate you?"

"Yes Master. But I enjoy your attention more." I leave Master's cock alone for a moment to reach up and kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck. He moans into my mouth. Strong hands squeeze my shoulders as he strengthens our contact. His tongue swipes my lips. I feel his erection press into my stomach.

"Did the other girls hate how beautiful you were becoming?"

"I tried not to pay attention to their petty jealousy." I return to Master's crotch. The heat from his cock warms my smooth flesh. He arches his hips, pushing himself further into me. "Do you think I'm beautiful Master?"

"I think you are beautiful. I love showing you off. I love when others see how gorgeous you are and get excited. Because I trust my Toy. And I know she won't let anyone but me play with her."

"What would you do if I did let anyone else play with me, Master?" I begin pumping my tits around his cock.

"I would be very upset. I would punish you, worse than I just did. I would not allow you to cum for three days."

"It's okay Master. I don't want anyone else to play with me." I feel Master's cock spasm fiercely, warm sperm spurts onto my face. I open my mouth, my tongue out, trying to catch as much of the delicious cum as I can. White goo splashes across my mouth, nose, and eyes. The majority jumps down my throat. A little dribbles down my chin.

*****

Not being able to control myself, I reach over and pinch my Toy's lovely nipples. She squeaks loudly. "Tell me how much you love the taste of my sperm."

She swallows all that landed in her mouth. "It's my favorite Master, I love to taste you cum."

"Toy cannot live on sperm alone." I move my Toy on to her side. "Rest here while I go fix you something to eat." I wipe the cum from her face and offer it to her on my fingers. Toy greedily sucks my digits into her mouth, licking them clean and then some.

*****

Moaning the entire time. His finger makes a little pop as I pull it out of my lips. Master gets up from the bed and begins to dress. My eyes stare at his athletic body. Especially as he pulls on his jeans. Forgoing a shirt, he walks into the next room

"Stay in the bed until I call you."

"Yes Master." I role over. Closing my eyes I snuggling into the covers.

Dahalx
Dahalx
3 Followers