The Cabin Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me cum please!" she shouted, wrapping her legs tightly around his neck and pulling that wonderful tongue deep into her pussy. Then she came. She let go and climaxed. The waves of pleasure burst through her skull and shattered against her breast bone. Streams of liquid geysered from her pussy and showered all over the Captain's face.

The look of joy on the Captain's face as she raised his head to her lips told the whole story for her. Her orgasm was as important to him as it was beneficial to her. She tasted the juices of her orgasm on his face as she greedily kissed his mouth. Sucking his tongue into hers, she wanted to thank him for the joy she had just experienced.

The Captain reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Letting the cups fall away from her luscious breasts he took the brassiere from her. He pulled her close and relished the feel of her breasts against his chest, dipping his head back to her lips, the softly kissed again.

Melissa's hands had dropped to his ass and pulled his groin tight against her pussy. The bulge in his pants spoke of his own growing excitement. Fumbling around for his belt, she loosened the clasp and slowly pulled down the zipper. Reaching inside she grasped his thick hard cock in her warm hands. The Captain continued to fondle her tits, rolling the nipples back and forth in his strong hands, while Melissa stroked his engorged cock. Finally she pushed his pants down off his hips, and helped him to toss them aside. She grabbed his ass cheeks in each hand and massaged that tight little bum and pulled him close.

The Captain was working steadily on her breasts, and Melissa felt another orgasm building. She pulled his hips tight against hers and felt his long cock grind against her belly. The pressure of his erection and the efforts his tongue was again having on her body brought Melissa to the point of release again. Cumming with a mighty sigh, she let the pleasure overwhelm her once again as the Captain gently sucked on her distended nipples.

As she came down, he pulled her into a soft embrace and lightly rubbed her back. Somehow he had sensed that all her nerve endings were quite sensitive and needed a respite. Melissa felt this was the opportunity to take the initiative. She pushed him up and had him sit on the swing. She then knelt before him ran her hands over his chest, face, neck and arms. Starting at his jaw, she began kissing her way over the map of his upper torso, ever coming closer to, but without touching his nipples.

The sight of her kneeling before him with her hair down and only the white garter on was very stunning. The Captain leaned back to enjoy the attentions of this wonderful woman.

Melissa had finally allowed her mouth to cover his nipple. Sucking on it much the same way he had nursed at hers she could feel his erection throbbing beneath her breasts. First rubbing one while sucking on the other, she would alternate back and forth. All the while the tension was building in his scrotum and as he ran his fingers through her hair. She bit down lightly on his left nipple and the sensation was enough to push him over the edge.

The throbbing against her tummy stopped and then she felt a sudden gush of semen erupt against her skin. She leaned in tighter against him as his cock spasmed several times against her.

He face was filled with pleasure, and she understood the joy he had felt at making her cum. She too was pleased to have caused such a dramatic example of feeling.

The Captain had placed some towels out on the porch for his morning swims and they used them to clean themselves off.

He lifted he up and carried her upstairs to the giant bed. He removed her garter belt, and laid her on her tummy. He began to massage her back and legs. She was soon aroused again, so he moved around behind her. His cock was again at full attention. He lifted her ass up in the air and began to tease her pussy with the tip of his cock. Soon she was begging him to push it in, she needed to have her crack filled with hard cock. Slowly, almost agonizingly he inserted his cock into her pussy.

The feeling of a thick, long cock finally entering her canal was exquisite. Melissa was in a state of rapture. The pressure and angle of his cock in her pussy pushed against all the right nerve endings sending waves of pleasure running up and down her spine.

He reached around and began to simulate her clit while pumping his cock into her cunt. The sound of the squishing, slurping penetration and his expert manipulation of her sex brought on the most intense orgasm, Melissa had had yet. There was no way to describe the pleasure that centered in her groin and emanated out along every nerve she had. It was intense. Time stopped. All of the world seemed to consist of her shuddering pussy and his hard cock buried deep inside of it.

She was spent. He slowly pulled his still stiff member out of her sore pussy. Laying down beside her, he combed his fingers through her hair. She could still feel his penis against her. He hadn't come. She needed some time before she was ready to take him in her pussy again, but she wanted him inside her soon.

She fondled his chest, pulling playfully at the hair. Rolling onto her back, she told him it was time.

He very carefully mounted her. Despite the beating her pussy had already taken, she relished the feel of his cock sliding into her. As he built up momentum, they reached their final climax together.

Feeling his hot sperm splash against the walls of her vagina was the moment Melissa needed and she too released her own orgasm, squeezing his thrusting cock deep within her.

Nestled deep in his embrace, Melissa fell asleep in the comfort of his loving arms.

The Cabin revisited Part 2 of the The Cabin Retreat [part 2 of 2]

By: The Bear

Walking through the woods in the early evening had become part of their new ritual together. Hand in hand, bathed in the silence of the woods, those times had become almost as intimate as their lovemaking. The dog would range ahead, come charging back, only to range ahead.

Early on, during these walks, they had mutually established the concept of not talking. They would point out special things to each other, yet they would not break peace that the woods covered them with during those excursions. More often than not, they would end up at the lakeside at the end of the walks. During high summer that would often lead to a nude swim and the sex would inevitably follow.

Melissa found herself, reminiscing about one of those water-soaked frolics as they strolled under the canopy of fall colors. It had been just two weeks after they have first made love. She was still breathless with the emotions that the Captain had created in her. The Captain had come down to her cabin to join her for their walk. She was still using the out cabin to try to do her writing. She had started on some short stories and still felt like a visitor in the Captain's main house.

The idea that they would hike in companionable silence had begun to take hold. When they were returning along the lake, the Captain had started chuckling. Finally, he stopped and burst into full-throated laughter. Melissa then realized they were standing in about the same spot where she had first seen the Captain take his morning swim and masturbated. She chuckled too, embarrassed, remembering that he had known she was watching.

The Captain had grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the lake. Once they got to the shore, he had gathered into his arms and kissed her as soundly as she could ever remember. Pausing for a breather, she was looking rather deeply into his eyes. This would account for the fact that she missed the fact that the Captain was slowly disrobing. During that second heart soaring embrace and lip-locked wonder, he had picked her up. Breaking the kiss, she was searching his face for all its gentleness, when it changed to a look of pure bedeviled mischief. That was when he dropped her, fully clothed, it the lake.

The shock of the water and the base trickery of seducing her only to toss her into the water caused Melissa to burst from the water in a spray of angry splashes. Still not paying attention to details, she flailed her wet fists all over the Captain's bare chest. Against his full manly merriment, he wrapped her up again, planted another breath-taking kiss. She had less warning this time as he broke the kiss, lifted her higher and tossed her deeper into the water.

Furious now with her muscular lover, Melissa floundered her way to the surface, got her feet under her and charged at her now naked companion. The Captain caught Melissa up in a bear hug, wrestled her down to the ground and quite seriously went about kissing her and disrobing her. All the while Melissa was trying to push him off, roll him into the water, splash him, or tip him backwards. But his determination was greater than hers. The sudden break from the wrangling to receive passionate kisses kept her so off balance Melissa could never decide if she wanted him to stop or continue. Then he would roll her back under the water, as another piece of clothing would yield up more bare skin.

It was when he finally paused and was staring intently into her eyes, that Melissa realized she was stark naked. His engorged penis was poised at the opening of her pussy. Looking back into his eyes, it was now she understood what he had done that he thrust himself into her. The water of the lake had moistened her tunnel enough for him to make entrance. Then the sudden flush that followed the full feeling of his living flesh in her intimate crevice started her natural wetness to make the slow thrusts ever more delicious.

The playfulness he had employed to strip her bare was now replaced by a gentle caress and he began to unhurriedly and methodically bring her to sexual ecstasy. The past two weeks of lovemaking had given him an intimate understanding of her physical response to his touch. He used every subtle nuance as he thrust his member in and out of her cunt.

Nipping at her breasts, he would slowly encircle first one nipple, and then move to the other. His hands would range up and down her sides, grasping her buttocks, as he would make contact with the deepest portion of her vagina. Holding her there against the anvil of his pelvis, he would leverage his penis up, building the most exquisite pressure, only to slowly withdraw and start the pistoning again.

A deep red blush began to bloom over Melissa's throat and upper chest. Her breathing changed to match the timing of his incessant probing of her pussy. When his hands moved and covered her breasts and pinched her nipples, Melissa's eyes burst open as the first orgasm began to build in her belly. Gasping for breath, she watched as her paramour concentrated on using his beautiful body to breach her defenses and take her beyond her erotic imaginings.

His steady hands grabbing her sides to keep her from falling brought Melissa back to the present. She had stumbled over a fallen branch, and in her ruminating had completely missed seeing it. The Captain was looking into her eyes with a measure of concern. Laughing to herself over her daydreaming, Melissa pulled his face to hers and probed his mouth with her tongue. She gave him a very determined look and pulled his hand toward the house. She wanted him very badly right then. However, frolicking in the wet fallen leaves was not a good place for sex.

Afterwards, he got up from the rug and began building a fire in the fireplace. Melissa loved watching the play of his muscles under his skin. Just as the Captain had learned the intimate details of her body during the last weeks, she had come to learn his unique physical signature. The broad shoulders that could carry such strength lay atop a finely structured back. Not bulging with muscles, the Captain's strength was in the solidity he exuded. A firm grounding sensation that helped Melissa see that upon that base she could reach for the stars and not worry about falling.

Nevertheless, it was his ass that Melissa would hungrily admire. The cheeks would be rock hard, as the Captain would walk across the room. Then soften as he lay next to her. She could work her fingers into the mass of muscles and cup each cheek. To her, it was his best feature.

Turning from the crackling flames, he smiled at her. "So what brought on this sudden need for passion? I thought you had dazed off and gotten ill when you finally tripped over that root."

"I was just remembering that time you basically raped me down by the lake." Her grin softened the accusation.

"Oh, that. But..."

"I think it is time I make confession." Melissa shuddered with the truth she needed to bare. Even though she had moved into the main cabin weeks ago, despite all the lovemaking, the intimate conversations, to occasional disagreements, she was still unsure of her tender heart. It was the compassionate look as he waited for her patiently that bolstered her resolve.

"Captain dear, I love you."

Smiling he crawled forward, wrapped her in his arms. Kissing her as soundly as that day back at the lake, he looked into her eyes and made his own confession.

"Mon chere, I fell for you the day I found you in the rain. Soaked, lost, and chilled to the bone. I too love you. Very much." Of course, all this sentimentality led to another languorous session of lovemaking.

The wedding was a simple affair. The priest came up from town. Several of the locals accompanied Melissa's mother and cousin. It was one of the nicest days the entire fall season had produced. Paul and Melissa stood alone with no attendants. Melissa's cousin Suzi serving as the only witness. No honeymoon was planned because the couple felt they had already had theirs. How else could they explain the intimate past months to the wise old Irish priest.

Life settled into a very pleasant routine. Both Melissa and the Captain kept up their writing. Though by unspoken consent, they never discussed each other's topics, or review each other's work. The Captain did most of the chores of keeping the mountain cabin maintained. Melissa was a willing participant, insisting on taking over many of the "womanly" chores, such as laundry, house cleaning, and such. Yet, the days were free for a lot pleasure as well as work.

Melissa became enamored of the captain's library. She was able to pursue much of her research through the courier service the Captain chartered. He still kept a close look at the political pulse of several major cities and was a voracious reader. Melissa canceled her contract with the paper, much to her editor's dismay, and began freelancing.

Occasionally, one of them may take a week or two away from the cabin to follow the details of a story to conclusion, or for that personal interview with a key source. Yet, those times did not come very often. The Captain had cultivated a wealth of inside contacts that fed both of the journalists an amazing treasure of quality information.

Over time though, Melissa was turning more and more of her efforts to writing short stories. On a wild impulse one weekend, she moved back to the out cabin. She closeted herself up for three days and produced the most wickedly delicious account of an erotic seduction of a young lady by a middle-aged paramour.

Melissa intended the story as just a gift for the Captain. A name she insisted on using for him. While she knew his life story, and was sharing the best part of it, he still emanated that wonderful mystique that had claimed her heart that first night when she came out of the bathroom dressed in his warm clothing, and ate his warm food.

Unknown to her, the Captain submitted her erotic essay to a discreet publishing house. When the complimentary copy arrived featuring her essay, Melissa was filled with a mixture of shame and pride that her little story generated such a reaction.

One day a special package arrived from a publisher that neither of them used. Melissa read the label and noticed was not addressed to either the Captain or herself, she wondered if the publisher had gotten things mixed up.

The Captain came in for lunch after having spent the morning working on the woodpile, a never-ending task around the cabin. He had a strange look on his face when he noticed the package on the counter. Melissa had fixed a simple lunch of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Noticing the addressee, the Captain began laughing. Ripping open the box with one hand full of grilled cheese sandwich, he pulled out a book. A Soul's Journey blazoned across the dust cover, a novel by Jerome Vogel. He handed the volume to Melissa.

"I know we don't spend a lot of time looking over each other's work. However, I have enjoyed how your style has matured over time. Not referring to your 'special' stories," chuckled the Captain to Melissa's rising complaint. "Let me finish. I do look at your articles after they are published. But this book is mine. I used a pseudonym to protect myself.

"I had started writing this long before I knew you. I had been emotionally hurt and found that I couldn't go on with the story. Then I found you in that bramble pile half frozen. Something melted in me that night. Even before we became intimate involved, I found I could continue this book. Here is the first copy. I want you to have it. More-so I want you to critique it." To Melissa's astonishment, he handed her the book and a box of red pens. "For my sake, mon chere, be brutal."

Lunch forgotten, Melissa fell into the world of a lost soul, broken after a disastrous affair with a cold-hearted bitch. The protagonist suffered endless pangs as his belief in his self and hold on life suffered attack after attack, as fate seemed determined to crush him.

Meals appeared at her elbow, hot tea in the evening. Crisp mornings found warm pancakes smothered in elderberry sauce. The box of red pens soon got broken open as she would go back and trace through notes made in the margins. The poignancy of the story consumed her. The writing was on a par she had not encountered in years. The bare essence of the story struck a responding chord, as she would reexamine her own life. Passages of such tenderness would break her barriers and render tears even on the eleventh reading of the segment.

While time and normal chores and behaviors marked the days Melissa was consumed by the book, she had a hard time remembering them. Surely, meals were fixed, she worked on her own projects, and the Captain stocked the cabin and outbuildings with the stores necessary for a winter in the mountains. Melissa knew they had sex. She could feel the pleasurable soreness between her legs, as she would work on another section of the book. Yet, all those commonplace activities seemed like a dream to her.

She woke one morning to find herself in a large bed. The smell of coffee and bacon drifted up to her. The bed was a large wooden affair that dominated a loft bedroom. The clean white cotton sheets were warm about her. She realized she was naked. Not remembering where she was or how she got there, Melissa sat up. The sheet slid from her shoulders grazing her tender nipples. Looking down at her chest, Melissa brought her hands up to her magnificent chest and hefted her aching breasts. They seemed heavier of late. Then the sensation between her legs commanded her attention.

Tossing the sheets back, she spread her legs and looked at her pussy. The lips were very red and swollen. A heady scent of musk and sex drifted through the breakfast smells. Touching her bare pussy, memory crashed into Melissa's fogged brain and the past night of wanton, wild, consummate sex thrust her back to reality.

The similarity to a morning long ago was not lost on her and she stretched languidly. Rising from the bed and not bothering with a robe, she moved on dancer's feet to the stairs and quietly descended to the kitchen. The Captain stood at the stove, drinking his coffee and reading the paper. Melissa moved quietly up behind him and melded her bare breasts and taut abdomen up against his perfect ass and glorious back.