The Cabin Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday she had finished his novel. They had spent the afternoon going over her critique. She now understood her husband in a way most women only hope to achieve. Their lovemaking had come from a natural upwelling of ardor brought about by the complete lowering of all mental and emotional barriers.

Melissa had learned much about herself in reading the novel. It brought back memories of the Captain's diary. The one that had awakened the sexual animal that Melissa didn't know she had. The novel and the discussions the couple had in the days afterward focused more and more of Melissa's sense of self and purpose.

Time moved into deep winter on the mountain. The nightly strolls through the woods gave way to cold necessity. Working one night before the fire, Melissa stretched aching shoulders as she put aside some knitting. She had taken up the hobby after the first winter when she had complained about the bitter cold in the cabin.

She looked up to see the Captain missing. Glancing around, for she hadn't sensed his departure, she saw the lights going out around the house. Lamplight soon replaced the glow of electric bulbs. The Captain came down the steps in a robe, lantern in one hand and a basket in the other. Towels were draped over his arm.

He put things down on the couch, and banked up the fire. Settled that the coals would project a warmth for a good long time, he cut the lights in the rest of the room, leaving just the glow from the logs and oil from the lantern.

He pulled Melissa up and slowly began to undress her. Motioning her to silence, she gave herself over to his expert ministrations. The disrobing complete, he moved Melissa to a prone position on the rug before the fire. The heat warmed a rosy glow to her supple skin.

Content that she was comfortable, the Captain poured scented oil into his hands to warm it. Then he began to rub the oil into Melissa's aching shoulder muscles. His strong hands intuitively found each painful knot and stroked it away. Melissa found herself transported into a state of measured somnolence. Those strong-callused hands moved from her shoulders to her back and worked out the aches of each muscle and joint. Refreshing the oil on his hands, the Captain worked indefatigably. Stropping each muscle group, he strove to move all pain and stress from Melissa's body.

He concentrated for a while on her low back. Knowing the deep ache that would sometimes overcome his love, he gently manipulated the muscles into quiescence. He massaged her very soul with those battered hands.

Melissa felt his hands change rhythm again, and begin the affectionate work on her legs. They had often been one of her favorite features. Life on the mountain had toned them to a classical Greek statue's perfection. She knew her husband adored her legs and ass. As his hands stroked away at the soreness she didn't know was there, she dreamt of other times he had lovingly nuzzled his head between her thighs.

Somewhere, the Captain had mastered the technique of using reflexology to massage her feet and adjust the feeling in her whole body. The expertise he applied tonight, left Melissa's soul bared and unmoored before the fire. Wrapped in a sense of absolute peace and harmony, she obeyed his gentle commands to roll over.

Waves of heat warmed her bared breasts. Stretching like a cat, she unconsciously wrapped her legs around his head. It was when his tongue first touched her pussy that Melissa's eyes finally snapped open. Looking down over the mounds of her luscious tits and flat abdomen, she found her husband engaged in one of their favorite sex acts.

The Captain had raised cunnilingus to an art form. He gently began to use his tongue to probe her pussy. Lapping the length of her vulva, the Captain delicately probed her intimate portal. The warmth of his breath and the wet feel of his tongue complimented the massage she had just received. Melissa luxuriated to the feel of his ministrations to her sensitive sex.

Gentle licking was slowly replaced by subtle probing, as he used his tongue to enter her vagina. The Captain moved a hand up to softly spread the swollen lips to reveal her succulent clitoris. Avoiding the tender organ of her femininity, he continued his oral assault on her secret sex. The Captain adjusted his position to better allow his tongue entrance into her quivering pussy. The rhythm had changed once again, as the electrifying touch had bolted up her enervated neurons. Peaceful quiet had given way to lustful ache. Each stroke of his tongue, each probe of his fingers fanned the flames of her desire. Her pussy began to throb with the rush of blood to her private sex. Juices flowed as her cunt prepared for the ultimate sexual act of penetration by a long, stiff, cock.

Bucking her hips as the sensations built to a painful level, Melissa finally felt the Captain's mouth close over her little knob. As he gently bit down on her clit with his teeth, she felt the first shuddering orgasm wrack her body. Starting in the depths of her pussy, the clenching spasm spread through her tummy and legs. Coruscating warmth flashed up her spine as the orgasmic wave hit her pointed nipples, flooded over her throat and escaped as a glorious moan past her lips. Eyes squeezed shut against the intense pleasure rippling through her body; she felt the continued barrage of the Captain's tongue against her love canal. Toes curled by the throbbing of her cunt, another teasing bite on her clit raised a fresh wave of sex through her body.

Helpless to the probe of tongue and finger, Melissa experience that special state of existence coveted by women the world over. Multiple orgasms began to explode across her consciousness as the Captain's masterful hands and insistent tongue manipulated her poor little pussy to one release after another.

Her mind blown by the excruciating pleasure he was inflicting upon her, Melissa couldn't decide if she wanted him to stop or not. She had moved beyond mortal awareness to a place of pure erotic prurience. She knew her husband adored her, but the fact that this man could do this to her, at will, was a level of submission Melissa found to be almost Biblical in nature.