The Call Girl, The Lawyer, The Wife, & The Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy kept me in this position for a while. Taking her time removing my panties which were now soaked through and I could feel my essence flowing liberally from my honey pot. All the time Wendy caressed my feet, calves, and thighs. Taking here time to enjoy them, and sending me higher and higher.

The next two guys were more urgent. Their ministrations on my nipples more demanding. Their tension higher. As my hands found their members I was gentler. I spent more time on their balls, than their shafts. Sensing their building tension, and that Wendy wanted all to wait till she was ready. I played along, wanting to please her. The guy on the left was about to lose it, and just as I sensed it I grabbed him firmly at the root. Squeezing and feeling the pulsing of him. I was not a moment too soon and saved his release. He smiled down on me a thank you in his eyes and a large drop of precum dangling on his tip. I reached my neck up and caught it as it fell onto my tongue. Savoring the flavor of him.

At this Wendy finally had my panties off. She directed the two men away. She beaconed the last to come and hold my arms above my head. He obeyed and gently held my upper arms just above the elbows. This allowed me to have access to his cock while he was holding me.

Wendy then stood up and in a flash she had removed all of her clothing. She had not had any underwear on, and I could see her very large nipples standing straight out. They were the size of Farah Faucet's, and looked to be begging for attention. She had a mighty brown bush. Fully grown and untrimmed. The sign of a real lesbian, as I have been told. Her lower lips glistened with her own juices, and the look in her eyes was of predator anticipating the kill.

Yet, she restrained herself. She moved forward and began kneeling next to my head. She lowered her mouth to mine and began to devour me with the most intense and aggressive kiss I have ever received from a woman. Her lust apparent in her kiss, her desire to have me Omni present. Then moving from my lips to my ears, then my neck, her effect on my was unmistakable. I began to thrash, crossing my legs to gain some stimulation to my clit. All of her kisses, nibbles, and bites were sending wave after wave of desire and ache to my core.

I would have cum if she hadn't of repositioned herself. Sensing my overwhelming needs she moved to put her left leg between my thighs. Keeping her knee a couple of inches from pussy. I could feel the dampness of her own sex as it dripped down her thighs and onto mine. She was careful not touch me with her own sex. Wanting to prevent her impending orgasm as well.

She again started her onslaught on my body. Now my neck to the top of my breasts. Leaving some love marks on her path. All thoughts of the man holding my arms were lost. I was too focused on Wendy's assault on my being to keep up my on ministrations. He didn't seem to care. His eyes were locked on Wendy. All of the men were looking at her, as I returned my gaze to her. Watching and sensing her slow movement to my nipples. Some may tell you that being blindfolded leads to more suspense and tension and in some situations it might. However, tonight my being able to see and my desire to will Wendy with my eyes further and further was more intense. I was at her mercy. My need so great, and yet I was helpless to will her on.

I have no idea how long we had been at it. Perhaps only minutes, but I can still remember every detail, and while on my flight to San Diego, I could feel the strain in my nipples, and the fire in my pussy. Then without realizing it I felt Wendy take my left nipple into her mouth, and at the same time her taking my right nipple into her strong fingers. She accosted my nipples with an energy no one had before. The felling intense. Pain with pleasure, and then more pain and more pleasure as she moved from nipple to nipple with her mouth. I could feel my need growing even higher. I would believe that a breath on my clit would have sent me over the moon, but no relief came.

When she began anew her passage down my body, I felt a rush of liquid from her pussy come down her thighs and onto mine. She might of had an orgasm. I suspect she did. I, for my part, could hear my own moans. I was within a thread of coming. My moans of pleasure changed to moans of longing. I wanted the intensity of her back on my breasts, but she had shifted gears. Leaving my breasts and moving her way to my pussy. Now instead of her fevered kisses, nibbles, and bites, she was using butterfly kisses from her eyelashes, and sensuous tickles from her tongue on my stomach and then my thighs. She slowly turned herself without my realizing it, and I didn't even notice the man at my arms had move as well.

She now had my arms pined with her legs. Her pussy inches from my face. I could smell her sex, feel her wetness on my checks from her own thighs. Her fingers now stroking my thighs in a gentleness similar to her butterfly kisses. The change in tact from the hard assault on my nipples which had built me to a mountain top, and now this gentleness changing that, but not in a less intense manner but with a different intensity. My moans coming again. The need just as great as it was only moments before, and moving me to an even higher mountain. I took the opportunity to begin to lick her thighs. Tasting her sweetness, and being rewarded with a moan from her lips.

Her fingers moved from my thighs to my lips. Gently she stroked them. My lips swollen, bare, and sensitive to the touch. My wetness aiding her in her slow ministrations. Now felling her breath as she lowered her face closer to me, and has she lowered her face, she lowered he pussy to my waiting lips. Soon her fingers were replaced by her lips and tongue. Never going inside, but just caressing my outer lips. I mimicked her work, and she echoed my moans. I had been wrong about only needing a breath to make me cum, but not by much, as soon as her tongue separated my lips and the tip grazed my clit, I bucked and came. Sensing it at the same time Wendy lowered herself onto my face and I went after her clit with abandon wanting her to cum with me.

Wendy for her part followed my lead and taking my clit in her mouth sucked and nibbled it all through my orgasm. I flooding her face, and she mine. Both of us lost in our senses of pleasure. This went on and on. I believe I came no less than four times before she relented. I counted at least 5 floods of liquid from her own pussy to my lips. My face covered in her essence.

No sooner had it ended, and Wendy gotten off me did I become aware again of the five men sitting around us. Their need evident in their eyes and in their motions. Wendy spoke to me and them in a far off voice, "Kelly please attend to my men before they cover my carpet with their spunk." Her message sent that they were to wait for me before discharging their loads.

On shaky knees and arms I moved myself to the first man in the line. Crawling between his thighs. All the men had undressed by now and were all sitting naked. I looked at the man next to him and asked "Please gently finger me while I work on your friend."

With that I took the man into my waiting mouth. Taking him all the way to the root. He was not long, perhaps 5 inches. I could easily accommodate him without any effort. I went slowly not just for him but for me as well. I waited until his seat mate began to finger my pussy before I really started. These were older men and so their triggers were not so close. I began to work him, my mouth sliding up and down his shaft. My tongue swirling around his cock head at the top of my stroke. I moved my hand to rub his balls and the spot between them and his anus.

His seat mate fingering me started slowly to, but realizing how open and wet I was quickly moved from just one finger to two. As another orgasm began to build in my pussy from his fingers, I picked up the pace on the cock in my mouth, and just as I was about to explode, I buried my face all the way to the man's nuts, and I moved my finger to his anus. The touch of my finger was all that was needed and he spewed his seed deep in my throat, as my pussy began to clinch on his friends fingers. My juice flooding out of my pussy once again as I tasted his cum.

I was in a right state from there. Moving from one man to another. My sexual energy peaking. I repeated the process four more times, orgasming as each man filled my throat filled me with his seed. Wendy may have not wanted their seed all over the floor, but mine juices were. When I cum my juice flows very heavily. Not like the girls in the videos squirting, but like a tidal wave flooding from my soul. This was no different and even on the fifth guy my flood was still substantial.

Now that I finished I was spent. Wendy picked me up in her strong arms and wrapped me in a terry cloth robe. She lead me to a couch and sat me down in it. Each of the guys kissing me and thanking me for the wonderful show and blow job. I was blushing, having enjoyed it tremendously. Wendy said that I should relax until round two, and with that she gave me a nice glass of water.

12