All Comments on 'The Caller'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

I have enjoyed this along many other of your stories very much. Keep up your good writing.

Boyd

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Most Enjoyable

I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. I read this a couple of times. I especially liked the interplay between husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible!

I have to say you did a FANTASTIC job with this piece!

Just ... wow!

Thank you for writing it; I hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great story

KK:

Looks like you've got a hit on your hands. Thank You. Ronnie W.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
There are no words, just

no words worthy enough to be used to comment on this one. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I really like the level of detail!

It was hard to predict where this was going to go!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn it!

Can't find one thing to critize. :)

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Really good

Great story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Excellent

The Investigator coming back with the evidence of an affair threw me. How could that be? Brenda had only talked about it. But there was only one person having an affair! I kinda thought he would use the photos to peripherally convince wife about not having an affair. He took a more direct path to the problem.

Made a very good story this way, K.K..

[Kept the happy ending]

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Great Story

I figured it was Francis when he could not see anyone going near them in the restaurant. I wished he would join them. Then he would either recognize her voice or confirm by seeing her emotional expression at seeing him. That way he could have chosen a less destructive path to maintaining his marriage while improving Kara's marriage instead of destroying it. I did not like the idea of Francis using him that way and getting away with it, regardless of the end result.

I was thrown off when he got the DVD at how his wife could suddenly behave like a whore.

Great as usual. Keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
believablity holes

what a manipulator francis was! and he did not take revenge for the pain, the suffering, the expense? she lies and threatens their marraige, make him lose work time, costs him the price of the PI - and he doesn't even charge her for the bills?! not believable.

given she was kara's old roomate, why did francis sit listening (complicity) to kara's tales for so many months if francis loved john and wanted to take him away from kara?!? why did she not hire a PI and give the pic anon like the hero did? why did she even involve a third party? again not believable.

heck, i would be suspicious of francis introducing kara to her lover! maybe she was behind the whole thing?

i would not want to be "social" with her. and i would suspect the "great moralist" would tell his friend john about the whole thing, so that john would be aware of her traps.

i would probably tell betty about it too, so she stays away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes, a very good story!

I was sure that Francis was the mystery woman and Kara’s infidelity the solution. The other little niggle that irritated me as I read the story was ‘why would Brenda contemplate an affair and plan for a baby at the same time?’ Illogical unless he was, perhaps, not the father of his other two children.

All in all, you’ve told an enjoyable story.

My best regards

mcwiiimcwiiiover 18 years ago
Another gem

I am always thrilled to see KK has submitted another story. And am very rarely disappointed. Author! Author!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years ago
One of the best, by the best!

It doesn't get any better than a good KK story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're great

Another good one. Please keep them comming.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
This ranks as one of my all time favorites!

It was a terrific surprize to see a story from you in today's list. I enjoy all your work and this is no exception.

Thanks for putting all the time, effort and talent into entertaining us with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Read

Thanks for a good story. Enjoyed it and am looking for more.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Fooled Me Completely

That was a great story and a wonderful twist. I figured that it was Francis that was making the calls. But what fooled me was that he had Kara followed rather than his wife. How do so you consistently turn out such well conceived and well written stories? Congratulations.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Outstanding

Another outstanding story from the master. My only complaint is that KK's stuff is so good that it frustrates other authors on this site and in this genre, lol. How on earth do you top this? Anyway, thanks and kudos to KK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you have a talent use it more please

your writing talents are above most writer on this site,write more please.hdk,ohio,ghbear,aussiebard,papatoad and spacer six great company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great story!

Your stories are so much more than just the typical cheating wife stories. The only complaint we have is

that we wait so long between stories. Great work!!

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Nice story

Hid the twist well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!

A nice trick leaving out who the detective caught cheating and working out who was the caller. A good warning about the power of gossip to make or break relationships. Although the husband did fall for Fanny's trap he had no choice since there was no way he could tell if Brenda was considering an affair.

Once a great story - I will be looking for your next one!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tremendously

entertaining. Not what I expected at all. You handle writing in the first person so well and so believably. I was very impressed.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Great story

Great emotional buildup, suspense and a nice suprise at the end. I didnt see it coming and it allowed for a completely happy ending for the main couple (for everyone really - even the cheater can do what she wants now and probably isnt very broken up over losing her husband).

Sometimes these twist endings make the wife almost as bad as we thought but the husband is so relieved that he ignores everything and skips right to the happy ever after. 'Honey, im so relieved that you werent having an affair and were only having sex with that scumbag because he caught you buying no-name shitter paper and threatened to expose our shame to the world.' or 'I thought you were having sex with those dozen guys I saw you with but you were only giving them blowjobs - I love you so much.'

This story had the buildup and suspense with a real happy ending. Nice job & thanks a lot for writing.

socrates48socrates48over 18 years ago
Great, as usual

Your stories are always a pleasing reading

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A bitter flavor in a fine stew

I confess that I enjoyed the plot with its twists and turns. Even after I finished the reading, I still had to reconstruct some of the details to see that every thing actually did fall in place. Only later, as if in an after shock wave, some disturbing feeling kicked in. When I read the comments by Anon. in California it crystallized: Francis behavior! It was all wrong and unnecessary for her purpose. I would not want to be in the shoes of the husband and to endure the cruel manipulative ways of Francis. Her little games caused a lot of anguish and pain and could have caused some very bad unintended consequences to many equally devoted couples. The ongoing phone connection is no less than a mental abuse. I would have sued her, if I were in his place. And finally, why indeed could not Francis herself hire a P.I. and send anonymously the incriminating evidence to the cheated husband?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

very good story really enjoyed the twist in the story. very different

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done

This was very very well done. You continue to be one of the best writers on the board. Thanks for your efforts. We should all be so lucky as to be as good as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

there has to be some balance; if people read every day about nothing but dumb wives and dumber husbands, pretty soon everyone (even the readers) started looking awefully stupid, like the characters they/we read here!

it's good that stories about strong, intelligent, and upstanding wives and husbands (especially wives) are also written and written well

Brenda in this story and another, Mattie, I think by Salimis, “The Husband’s Usually the Last to Know” are two of the few extremely strong women characters I remember.

(I could actually count the really strong women characters with whom I think I could trust with my own life, if it were real in a real life situation, with the fingers on my one hand. That’s not too bad, consider I’ve never met a man character here that I like that much; most are t he violent neanderthals who can’t even sexually stimulate their wives, causing the latter to become cheaters,,, most of whom come back to beg, in fake tears, and most of whom are taken back by the said neanderthal husbands, guys who pound their chests, thinking they’ve score big in the “forgiveness” department of some sort)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Delightful

I like the imaginative and surprising changes in your stories!!!

Bavarian

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"You,...you're good you"...lol

Except for the sex,(which wasn't overpoweringly vulgar),this could have been a Lifetime movie,excellent work.Have you ever considered writing main stream stuff?Seems kind of a shame to have such talent going to waste on an erotic stories website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Learning life's lessons

KK

Well done again. Great plot that grabbed my attention. This story should be read by all newly weds as advice on the most common pitfalls of marriage. As I saw it the lessons to be learned were:

1.Gossip will taint emotions such as distrust of trustworthy spouse, and once that shell of trust is cracked, it will be easier to break unless dealt with quickly and openly.

2.Infidelity always has its consequences (even when undiscovered it will cause the cheat to devalue their spouse)

3.When couples divorce it is common for that to affect their friend's marriages as they take sides along gender lines.

Great story.

Please keep writing.

JoeD

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

A good story by a very good story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well written

A Good story. Not seen any story lately from your side. Do keep writing as you have a talent to keep the readers enthralled with your imagination.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Ver well written K.K

K.K. you had me so upset at Brenda that i was yelling at her when i thought she was having that affair behind his back I thought when AAA people said they have her on tape i thought it was brenda but found out it wasnt her but her friend Kara that was screwing around on Mike,I hope you write more stories like that i hope its soon.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Very well done.

Good story, nice plot, well executed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Suspence

I like the suspence in your story line

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not

i'm not buying any of this shit. How long does it take a little spot on the carpet to dry? She is already pregnant by her lover. Story is just full of holes. Where was the wife while Kara was being tailed?

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Great Story

Loved your twist to the story... You had me going all the way! I was going to be so disappointed in Brenda until the very end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

good story but you made the husband out to be an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story.

Good suspense, a bit predictable, but good nonetheless. I appreciated the sincerity of the protagonist and the light hearted ending to a thrilling story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I agree. Very good tale and an excellent ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just Reread This.

And it's still very good, thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Francis bad choice

Francis Is normally a man's name, whereas the woman's name is usually Frances.

Other forms are Francesca, Francisca, Francia, Frania, Franka and as nickname Franny, Fanny, Frankie, Francie etc. The basis is of course France the country.

Francisco, Francesco, Franco, Francis, Franz, etc and as nickname Frank are the male forms.

Well these days women take male names and think it's acceptable too often.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Really a non story given this catagory

I was waiting the whole story cor something to happen which never did very disappointing. But thats just a personal comment and does not mean it's a bad story at all for otther readers

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Well it could have been worse.....

His wife could have been cheating instead of Kara. Enjoyed the story and his solution to saving his marriage.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
For certain that is original

However, it is not logical that he would pay a detective ageny to spy on the other man's wife just to keep his own wife from having an affair when all he needed to do is tell about the phone calls.

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
A well constructed story

In real life he'd have gone home and told his wife of the strange telephone conversation he'd taken.

As there never was a woman sitting every week at the next table it would have taken less than two minutes to work out that Frances made the call.

However, this would have robbed us of this enjoyable story.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Well done!

It's great to see the protagonist not wait until the cancer goes from wife's friend to the wife. By acting 'selfish' (proactive) he saves his marriage.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CHEATER BY PROXY

but there was still pain. TK U MLJ LV NV

JusttooldJusttooldabout 12 years ago
Another good story.

This was another of your A+ stories. Thanks for the good read.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
The DVD

How much did you intend to telegraph that the woman in the DVD wasn't Brenda? When the phone call revealed that it was Kara on the DVD, that confirmed what I'd already figured out. I'm not sure if that was your intent or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slut!

She is a cheating slut. She wants to get knocked up--you dumb S.O.B another stub has fucked her and you are a cuck. DNA test after she drops her little bastard. Then put the skank out on the street.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
I liked it

She did not cheat & even Francis said she rejected it.

Well done suspense. 5

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Liked the twist.

Though the twist became obvious at an early stage, i liked it. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No friend of mine!

Excellent story as usual; but after using me for her own purposes and lying to suck me into a situation that really was't my "affair", Francis/Fanny would never be a friend of mine.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

This is one of my all time favorite stories on this site. I had forgotten just how good you are. I will not forget again. A masterpiece.

He needed to let his friend know. After finding out she was having multiple affairs it was the right thing to do. However, as a friend, he should have had the cojones to do it face to face.

I can't fault Fanny either. She was certainly deceptive, but she didn't make a move until she knew the marriage was over - or at least should be for the husbands sake.

A very creative story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Nice

It's always great when someone you love and suspect of cheating wasn't.

I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Send her a bill!

As earlier commenters noted, Francis was the manipulator who dragged husband Mike

into the situation where there really was NO situation, at least regarding him and Brenda.

That meant an unnecessary cost of a Minimum of a thousand dollars.

Kara got what was coming to her, but Francis should get the PI bill at minimum. If she balked at that, he should let both John and Kara know of her manipulations. She'd no doubt lose Kara as a friend in any case, taking up with her soon to be ex - husband; But John might have some second thoughts about how she dragged his friend into the situation

He may be happy she's there to "soften the landing" after his wife's affair, but knowing of

"Fanny's" manipulation might make him think twice about any relationship beyond that.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Different

Sometimes different is good and sometimes it's not. This is good. Three main characters whose behavior is grey to some degree. Interesting story with some thought going into developing the behavior of the characters. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pls no

repeat 1*

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

In response to an anonymous reviewer: you're really worried most about the PI bill? I can't understand you, man. On the one hand, the hubby went through weeks of hell because he was slowly becoming convinced, that his wife was planning to cheat on him. On the other hand, he now knows with absolute certainty, that Brenda had never had any such plans. If I was in that situation, I wouldn't think twice about paying $1k for that peace of mind.

The only thing that doesn't "fit", for a lack of a better word, is her going off the pill and trying to get pregnant again. Why did the husband never think about what that would mean if she did indeed plan to cheat? The implications of that actions are, in my opinion anyway, graver than the "mere cheating" warrants.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
a twist too far

why didn't francis just ask for help? She instead caused friends to worry and doubt each other. not nice. it only served her own interest which was not honorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
uhhh

I would have to let the John and fanny friendship die. Any person that would use people like that is not to be trusted. She has the potential to be a fatal attraction.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
One of the Best

I enjoyed this story immensely. The contrast between the two wives as well as the way you made the pieces fit together. I do have to say that there were a few believability issues, but I was able -- and willing! -- to suspend my disbelief throughout. The only bitter pill to swallow is Francis. I don't think you quite intended for her to prove to be such a bitch, but she nearly destroyed TWO marriages to get what she wanted. Hopefully our protagonist will be smart enough to realize this!

Also -- at first I was shaking my head at the Babies Ever After cliche ending, but there is a hidden brilliance to it. It's probably for the best if Brenda keeps minimal association with Francis and Kara, at least for a while. What are the two ways you can do this? Either move (not so easy to do) or get her pregnant. If she's occupied with a new child she won't have as much time for her toxic friends. Kudos for using the pregnancy angle so well!!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Well done! 5 stars!

The author did a good job of camouflaging several issues. Combine that with me reading the story too fast and the result was clear - I had to go back and reread the initial conversation with the AAA guy and what happened with the large manila envelope Brenda brought in from the mailbox. I did suspect/realize Frances (Not Francis!) was the caller and I should have realized that Brenda was not out late on Monday night or early on Wednesday morning. And I missed the fact that the disc was not in our hero's mail; therefore, it had to be in John's.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Private Detective

Why couldn't Frances have hired the detective herself?

Why get him involved?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Comments

@AdectiveNounVerb Re: DVD – I guess you’re smarter than I am, I had NO clue that it was Kara in the DVD, I was surprised it wasn’t in the manila envelope in the mail.

@Anonymous Re: Slut! – Get a fucking life! Not only is there NOTHING in the story backing up your rant, there is EVERYTHING in the story TOTALLY de-bunking it!

@Drbeammer3333 Re: Letting friend know – The only problem I have with that is the probability of it all getting back to Brenda, and her finding out her husband’s doubts about her and his part in breaking up Kara’s marriage. Nothing good can come from that!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed reading this story.

The only problem with this story is that it is difficult to determined ne who is on first until the end of it. Then I asked myself what did I miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of your best

Thank you!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 9 years ago
I love this story...

It's well conceived and written and I love the plot. It also has a real "loving wife."

I'm sure I've voted for this before but I gave 5*s again just for good measure.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Good Point

KarenE - "Why couldn't Frances have hired the detective herself? Why get him involved?" -

That would have been simple and saved him a lot of suffering and damage to his marriage. However, if that ever came to light, Francis would be busted and that would be the end of her and John. Francis was a bitch, Kara was a slut, Brenda was a NOT a good friend (she should have warned her friend to stop. Mike did the right thing, he protected his marriage and told the truth when he actually had the truth. John was a victim of Kara and now Francis. Somehow, it would be nice if John were to discover the truth about Francis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree

Why didn't Francis hire a detective herself? Made no sense to involve Mike and Brenda.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Several Thoughts

I have been writing these as I was reading, so they don't all have the benefit of hindsight!

I don’t understand why he doesn’t want to tell Brenda about the calls. Maybe she might have some ideas about who would do such a thing and why.

And if Brenda IS considering an affair – if bringing up the calls gets her to forget about it – is that such a bad thing? Why is it SO important to know if she is THINKING about an affair? Would it be good to know? Sure, but wouldn’t it be better to nip it in the bud?

“This should have made me feel better but it didn't.”

You’re right – it should have!

Regarding the trip – granted it was hard to see, but it didn’t look like anyone was sitting next to Brenda’s group, so how did the caller hear ANYTHING? And does he REALLY think she would have an affair when she’s trying to get pregnant?!

Isn’t Brenda going to get curious when John starts showing up with Francis?

Regarding the “enabling” – it’s one thing to idly listen to casual acquaintances bragging about their “conquests”, it’s a bit different to eat lunch every week with your BEST FRIEND and listen to them talk about their affairs and not say anything.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

@Anonymous 06/29/09 – I know this is old, but the spot was still damp because she CLEANED it that morning, it wasn’t still damp from their juices the night before!

And since there was NOTHING in the story indicating that she had a lover, for you to make up not only a lover but a pregnancy by that lover out of whole cloth is stupid!

@AdjectiveNounVerb,How did the phone call reveal that it was Kara on the DVD? The phone call just said that Kara had an emergency, Brenda didn’t even mention the DVD when she got home!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
EVEN OLD TIME MARRIED FOLKS

get and maintain carnal urges for each other. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay story but a couple of questions arise

Seemed like Francis could have gotten a PI and told John. And if they were such good friends why couldn't he have taken a copy of the report to Kara, told her to clean up her act, tell John what she had done and that she was sorry and see if they could work it out instead of just handing John a hand grenade. Other than those things it wasn't a bad tale. But the hell with having another kid when the youngest was already 7. Too old and too far along in the child rearing business to start all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No loyal ehtical wife stays best friends with a cheating whore.

Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing!!!

I cannot understand the comments of people picking fly shit out of the pepper. It's a story. And a good one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Brenda should have done

Tell Kara to end it before John found out...then a week later if Kara hadn't, tell her that they were no longer friends till she did...Mike was right, Brenda by not saying anything was enabling adultery....Dave from California

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Enjoyed it more than I did the first time through. This was put together nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
m baffled...

Why the fuck did Mike had Kara followed by his PI instead of following his wife... if he is indeed suspect her..then in make no sense.

Who knows him not have his PI follow his wife she might b doing it..and may b plan on having her lover's child and the cuckold husband Mike to raise...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HE GOT KARA BUSTED THE WEEK BEFORE HIS WIFE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO OUT WITH HER ON THE DOUBLE DATE.

That's how it was being 'handled' by the weekend... as he told Francis, the 'anonymous' caller. I knew it was her and that there'd be no other person sitting near them to overhear their conversations.... just didn't know the why of it. What she did put tremendous stress on his and Brenda's marriage. Suspicion has a destructive effect on any relationship where trust is the foundation.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
I Suspected Francis Immediately

Good story. Was Brenda really going to double date with Kara when Mike went to Denver?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I tried a few of your stories before I got to this, so I was lucky to get to this one.

It was the only one I liked.

Funny thing was you had turned off the stars and comments on the others.

You realized they were pieces of shit didn't you? Why didn't you just delete them?

I know I would if I realized they were utter pieces of cuck loving horseshit.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Enablers Are All Around Us

And I'm glad to hear that Mike realized that he was one too!

Cheating is always sad, innocent people always get hurt, even the enablers get hurt in some way. It's corrosive, and eats away at your insides like a cancer.

Fidelity in spite of temptation is a wonderful, precious thing. Never take it for granted, cherish the one you love and be sure that they know you love them every second of every day!.

Happy Valentine's Day! Another well told tale, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

But what a back-stabbing Bitch that "Francis" turned out to be. Like they say, with friends like her, who needs enemies?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

A fun five star read.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 6 years ago
Well conceived...

Well written, and worth every one of the 5 stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a brilliant story with a twist

loved how it unfolded by an old girlfriend overhearing his wife bragging about her fucking around on her husband so used him to dish the dirt on her and give the info to the cuckolded husband and all done because the woman was still in love with him and saw a way to get rid of the cheating whore and get her man....brilliant twist....

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
More Secrets

Francis and John's new relationship now is going to start with a major secret. If they marry she will have to carry the secret to her grave that she is the reason for destroying John and Kara's marriage.

Mike is going to have to keep the secret from Brenda that he is the reason that John and Kara's marriage was destroyed. That he believed that Brenda could cheat on him. That he helped betray Kara. That he never gave Kara a chance to stop her actions.

I'm not saying what he did was wrong, just that major important secrets are going to be kept from their partners, likely forever. Brenda might be very upset with Mike if she knew he did what he did. John might not want to give Francis a shot at a relationship knowing she manipulated things the way she did or that she didn't tell him directly sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That “Fanny”, or “Francis”, was one manipulative bitch. She dragged an innocent couple into her scheme to destroy a marriage so she could latch on to her old boyfriend. And had no remorse at all when she was discovered. What a disgusting piece of human debris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Twist

Quite a nice twist in this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

This story was a waste of time to read. I. Wanted to puke and take a shit on the floor. Drink your wine fool and knock up your slut wife. Crap story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
KK stories are always with a good plot BUT

KK always has male character rather stupid. Sometimes details are also not thought about but it is always with dense main male character.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Good.

Nice story and plot line. Though I figured it was Francis as the caller the second time she was mention, or at least that she was possibly ONE of the choices (there was at least 2 or 3 other possible other ways the story could unfold, at least in my mind) though I didn’t figure on her being in love with John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice twist

I found your writing was engaging and interesting. Very neat twist at the end, but safe. Its like your so afraid of confrontation that you have to do it at a distance. I could be wrong, but that was just my gut reaction to it. But very nice story. 5stars

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Pubic hair love. Timeline days off

3 stars buy I really do mean 4 stars my error

Why not 5. Time important screws up flow of the story

Pubic hair au naturel I love not bald or shaven eat pussy fine with hair

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I never thought of that! 5*****

What a great way to send a message to a wife considering disaster! I do like a happy ending. Good job and thanks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous