The Camera Never Lies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the couch Sara and Donna were kissing, their hands on each others pussies. They stood up and stripped down, throwing their clothes into a corner of the room. Sitting back on the couch they resumed fondling each other and watched the show in front of them. Both of their daughters mouths were now full of hard cock.

"Oh Sara. What a sweet and wonderful daughter you have there. I love the way she sucks cock, don't you?"

"Why thank you and yes I do. And she's not bad at eating pussy either."

"Which we both can attest to," Donna laughed. "Ohh, slide your fingers up inside me baby, I'm so wet."

"And Gina, well what a delicious young girl you've raised Donna. I love watching her getting fucked. She's so passionate about it that I can almost cum just watching her. Although I'd much rather cum right in her mouth."

"I know what you mean sweetie. What a talented tongue! Oh fuck Sara, that feels so good!"

"I just love being with you watching our kids having sex. And your fingers in my pussy is an added bonus. Ohhh, finger it good Donna!"

They watched their girls sucking for a bit and then told them to switch off. Quickly, Mindy swallowed Frankie's cock and Gina went to work on Mark.

Donna giggled.

"I think my daughter likes sucking your husband's cock even better than her brother's."

Sara laughed.

"I think she's just like Mindy. She really doesn't care whose cock it is as long as it's long and hard."

"And full of cum."

"Of course. Ohh, rub my clit Donna. Oh yeah right there! Ohh fuck yes!"

They continued kissing and fingering each other while they watched their daughters sucking Mark and Frankie. Mindy and Gina's heads bobbed in unison as they worked on the cocks in their mouths.

"Mindy," Sara said. "See if you can get both cocks in your mouth at the same time."

"Oh Sara you nasty bitch," Donna laughed.

Mark moved closer to Frankie so that both of their cocks were as close together as possible. Mindy bent forward and opened her mouth as wide as possible. Her fathers cock slid safely inside but she could only get the tip of Frankie's in her mouth. Mark slid his halfway out so that Frankie would have more room but try as she would she could not get both of them all the way in.

"Let me try Min," Gina said.

Mindy let the cocks go and Gina bent forward. She had the same problem as Mindy. She could get one in or the other but the second one would not fit. Finally with a snort of disgust she gave up.

"Don't worry girls. You have lots of time to practice. Before you know it you'll be sucking both with no problem," Donna said encouragingly.

"Hon, you can practice at home with daddy and my dildo, ok?"

"I guess mom."

"Donna, I don't know about you but I need to get fucked and fucked hard."

"Umm, me too Sara. My pussy is positively twitching. Come on guys, it's the mommy's turn!"

Frankie and Mark walked over to the couch. Dropping to their knees they pulled Sara and Donna's hips out to the edge of the couch. The women eagerly spread their legs wide apart and the men both buried their faces in the wet pussies in front of them.

"Ohhh...fuck yeah!" Donna moaned as her son's tongue found her clit.

"Oh Mark! That's right! Eat that pussy baby! Oh...."

Gina and Mindy climbed up on the couch and buried their tongues in their mother's mouths. Sara wrapped her arm around her daughter's neck and pulled her closer. What a glorious feeling, she thought. Her husband sucking her pussy while she kissed her daughter, loving the feeling of their tongues swishing together.

Gina moved down and licked her mother's nipples. She watched her brother eating her mother and wished it was her doing it. She loved the taste of her mother's juices. Oh well, she thought, there's all the time in the world. She would get her chance.

"Come on baby. Give me that cock right now!"

Mark stood up, bent his knees slightly and slid his cock inside his wife's wet pussy. Frankie did the same to his mother.

"Oh shit! That's right! Oh god that feels so fucking good," Sara moaned.

"Oh honey! That's it! Fuck mommy good," Donna cried.

The men did their best to do just that. Both cocks, already hard from being sucked, drove in and out of the women in a rhythmic heat. The temperature in the room seemed to rise several degrees.

Mindy climbed up on the couch and swung her leg over her mother's head. Slowly she lowered her pussy to her mother's mouth.

"I love watching daddy fuck you mommy. Now eat my pussy too!"

"Yeah," Donna said. "Tongue fuck your daughter!"

"Tongue fuck this mom," said Gina as she too lowered her pussy to her mother's mouth. She leaned forward and pushed her tongue into her brother's mouth. The only sounds for the next moments were the squishy sounds of fucking and sucking.

Both mothers eagerly applied their oral talents to satisfying their daughters. Sara rapidly drove her tongue in and out of Mindy while Donna concentrated on sucking Gina's clit. Both women knew what their daughters liked best.

"Oh god mom, eat me all up!"

"Tongue me mom! Oh yeah that's it!"

Both girls tossed their heads back and savored the feeling of their mother's tongues deep in their pussies. After a short time they switched positions with each other allowing Donna to lick Mindy and Sara to gobble up Gina.

Both men were getting close to the finish line after several minutes of intense fucking and the women could sense it. Reluctantly, Sara pulled her tongue from Gina's dripping pussy and told the men that they wanted then to cum inside them.

"But mom..." Mindy protested.

"I know baby, you want that cum and you're going to get it but you're just going to have to work a little harder for it."

"Yeah," Donna giggled.

Both women locked their legs around the men to make sure that they wouldn't pull out of them when they came. Soon, first Frankie and then Mark moaned and then came inside the women, shooting their loads deep inside them. Sara came at the same time as Frankie deposited his cum in her pussy, her screams of pleasure filling the room. Donna never completely reached orgasm but nevertheless felt wonderful waves of pleasure as Mark came inside of her. The fact that Mark's wife and daughter watched him fuck her merely added to the wonderful sensation.

Both men slowly pulled out of the women, their cocks beginning to shrivel. The two daughters were quickly on them, sucking and licking up all of the cum and pussy juice from their cocks. The combination of juices was intoxicating.

Sara waited until the girls had cleaned up the men and then she reached down and spread her wet cunt lips apart. Rivers of Frankie's cum dripped out of her and ran down her to her ass.

"Come and get it honey!"

Mindy quickly came to her mother and dropped to her knees in front of her.

"Umm yummy!" she giggled and then buried her tongue inside her mother's dripping pussy. Licking and sucking, she went after every drop of it. Sara helped by pushing as much out of her as she could.

Next to them Donna was gently guiding her own daughter's head in doing the same thing. Gina's lips made slurping noises as she tried to suck it directly out of her mother's pussy. Donna's orgasm, which she had not reached while fucking Mark, hit her now, her howls of pleasure filling the room as Sara's had moments before.

Both girls licked up as much as they could get and then, sensing that there was no more delicious cum to be had, leaned over and kissed each other, their tongues swishing together and swapping whatever juices they could.

Sara and Donna watched them and then smiled lovingly at each other.

"That was so fucking hot!"

"Unfucking believable!"

"And to think," Donna laughed, "None of this would have happened if you hadn't bought that camera and filmed your husband and daughter together."

"I know," Sara laughed as she leaned over and gave Donna's nipple a quick kiss. "When I saw that first video I guess I knew in some way that I would end up here, although I wouldn't admit it to myself."

"Well you know what they say sweetie, the camera never lies."

"So true baby, so true! Now, who's ready for dessert?"