The Cameraman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so pleased I have both my men together within spitting distance. My Josh is groaning as I slowly fuck him with the vibrator and play with his nipples. I whisper in my Josh's ear , "You know what's here?" pushing the vibrator deep, "Michael's big cock." Michael is taking his job serious, filming me giving my Josh the thrill of the unknown. As he films he seems oblivious to the fact that, of course, Jen is watching a bogus tape and thus, it might be trouble for his marriage. In the video, I'm moving into position behind Josh. Jen is watching intently, only stealing glances in our direction. It may not take her too much longer to figure out that the angle of the camera is not changing and Michael is not working the film.

All I want right now is to use my whore to seduce Michael to drive a wedge between him and Goldeelocks. Or, drive a different wedge into all three of them before the night is over. I stand in front of my slave and run the crack of my ass up and down his anxious, rock-hard cock. Michael, only a few feet away, has his hand is in pants stroking his long erection. For Michael, I'm putting my hands on my knees and arching my back, teasing now the head of Josh's cock with my pussy lips.

I twist around and look at Jen. With one hand pinching her nipples and the other gently rubbing her cunt through her jeans, she is mesmerized by what she sees on the screen. In the scene, my Josh is on his knees moving his ass all around on my strap-on as if he truly believes he has a pussy.

Michael is over me, filming Josh's cock unsuccessfully fuck my pussy. I move further away and tease my hanging toy further still, "Fuck my pussy, Josh. Isn't your cock long enough?" Josh, spread-eagle, dildo buried, his cock pointing the way, is arching towards my backside as much as humanly possible. I look at Michael and wonder if I would have the willpower to tease his magnificent cock this way.

I tease, "Michael, can you help my slave reach my pussy?" Surprisingly, he grabs Josh by the balls and pulls him towards me until Josh's cock touches my cunt. My toy is whimpering. I'm so fucking hot, I want to push back on my whore's erection and reach over and pull Michael's cock into my mouth. Michael looks at the back of his wife and lets go of Josh's balls. Josh falls back off his feet and hangs trying to catch his breath through the ball-gag.

Mildly pissed off, I can see I'm not going to get Michael's cock by the direct approach. I stand up and head towards Jen. Michael follows me with the camera. When I turn to her, she has both hands down the front of open jeans. I'm standing above her, my mound inches from her face. I have no idea whether Jen has ever been with a woman before, but I'm gratified that my video is having an effect on her. With my middle finger I stroke both sides of my clit, turning her attention from the two-dimensional to the surreal. I lift her to her feet.

We're kissing long and deep, with my heels I'm a whole head taller, as I lean my slender naked frame into hers and hold on. She milks my tongue with her mouth as I caress the side of her pretty face. Michael is about four feet away filming his wife and his mistress make out. As I dip one finger into her slick, very tight cunt, she grabs my wrist and tries to keep me out. But I'm giving her more of my tongue and stroking her g-spot. She's getting weak in the knees and I bring my hands up to her neck to support her.

I take her by the hand and bring over to where Josh and his tired, confused body still hang. The only light is from the TV and candles now, but as she moves into the darkness she can she more clearly. I'm pushing Jen to her knees, right in front of my Josh's straining erection. Gripping it by the base, I hold the red swollen flesh to her face, "Jen, you know you made your decision as soon as you came through the front door. Now you just need to figure out how much of this you're going to take for me."

Michael is overwhelmed, filming his wife sucking a hard cock in her mouth other than his. I flick my Josh's nipples with my fingers causing him pain on my end. I lick his ear and whisper sweet nothings, "Tell me you love me. And you know your vulnerable body is just an extension of my will."

"I love you Ms. Lily. Anything. I would, my body would do anything for you," Josh twists in his bonds, "Can I cum for you Ms. Lily?"

Despite not being able to deep throat it, Jen is sucking furiously, giving my Josh's cock the most attention it's received in weeks. I can't help but chuckle and snap a metal ring around his cock and balls, "No." My poor little Josh breathing turns quick and shallow. Jen leans in and is all business slurping away. Apparently, she thinks she is a better cock sucker than I am at training young men to obey me.

She is beautiful though, burying her forehead in my Josh's abs, her jeans and panties are off her hips exposing her round ass and pink pussy from behind. Michael's pants are also on his thighs as he's filming his lovely wife from only inches away. I almost wouldn't mind if Josh blows his load.

I continue my special brand of cock torture and whisper in his ear, "Does her mouth feel good, baby? You better be choking back your cum back, or else." I pull back on his collar and scratch my fingernails down his back. I reach down and slide my hand around his throbbing cock and then push Jen back on her heels. I'm feeling like a magician or a puppet-master, showing Josh off for the couple. What can I have him do next?

"I'm sorry, Ms. Lily," Josh whimpers, "I almost couldn't stop."

Overwrought and weeping, my Josh has a hard time calming down as I remove the blindfold and the ball-gag. Michael is untying his arms and helping me lower him to his knees next to Jen. She holds my boytoy in her arms trying to comfort and console him.

Michael and I tower above them both. I feel extra eyes on us all coming from the patio and I can't help but hold Michael's cock in Josh's face. Adding insult to injury, "Come on. Don't fucking hesitate and pretend you're not ready this cock." Josh obediently takes a real thing, Michael's thing, in his mouth for the first time. The sheer size of it makes his efforts awkward at first, but soon my little whore is sucking hard on the bottom side of the shaft, giving Michael as much pleasure as possible.

Feeling bruised, below us, Jen's mouth drops open. She came here tonight pissed at the prospect of me and Michael having an affair. Now, while Josh lather's her husband's shaft, I pull Michael's mouth to mine and kiss him deeply. Her options are dwindling fast as I grip Josh by the hair and guide his mouth over the huge head of Michael's cock. She starts kissing my Josh's shoulder and collared neck. If she thinks she can take something from me she is mistaken. I pop My cock from Josh's mouth and claiming everything, jump up, and wrap legs around Michael's waist. I kiss Michael deeper, more passionately. Michael's big hands support my ass as his cock rides my crack.

Without me even asking my whore knows what to do. He's tonguing the length of Michael's magnificent cock, from its balls to its head. Michael is overcome with desire and thrusts his cock into my pussy. I'm wanting to reach underneath us and make sure my Josh is properly sucking his balls, but I need to hang on to Michael's shoulders. I'm in love with this position as I have both my boys exactly where I've dreamed.

When I finally get my bearings, I look around for the cuckold wife. Jen has her head into the couch seat cushions, crying. A part of me wants to make her feel better, but not the part that is wrapped around her husband's long hard cock. He's amazing! Standing, fucking me. Slamming me down on his wood. I feel my whore's tongue in my asshole and I'm clenching and cumming, clenching and cumming. I dig my fingernails into Michael's broad shoulders as I look over at Jen and feel his cock pulse inside me.

Michael puts me back on my feet and Josh is eager to lick my pussy clean. Michael wants to go to Jen but I hold his cock until my whore has had a chance to clean him as well. My eager employee is milking the reminents from Michael's spent cock while I whisper in his ear to trust me and that I have a plan. I lay Josh down on his back, turn on the slick vibrator still lodged in his ass. I then have Michael lay down on his back. I pull Josh's thighs over Michael's. Michael, apprehensive at first, lifts his balls while Josh moves closer until the free end of the humming vibrator finds Michael's asshole. With the scarves that tied up Josh, I now tie their wrists together. Michael's right wrist to Josh's left wrist and Josh's right wrist to Michael's left wrist. It is perfect. They are balls to balls, vibrating anus to vibrating anus, cock to delicious cock, just waiting for my next direction.

I squeeze the two veiny columns together and stroke up and down, "Jen, come here, baby." I smile over at the diminutive tight cunt. She can't stay mad, wipes her tears, and slowly crawls over. Lube is everywhere. Rubbing balls together as they compete to impale each other. Jen and I use our four hands, stroking their cocks together. We lean together and I kiss her full lips over the beautiful site. I have her straddle Josh's chest as I mount Michael's.

With the men bound together and Jen and I on top, my pussy couldn't be any hotter. I throw my legs over Jen's. My long athletic legs, encased in black nylon, seem twice the length of hers. How sexy and in-charge I must look to anyone watching? Jen's pussy and mine meet in the middle. Our cunts, our lips, our clits, rubbing up and down, and pushing together the two swollen greasy cocks. I'm pulling her forehead to mine and looking her in the eyes as I squeeze Michael's cock between us, "You may think it belongs to you, but this cock will never get enough of my pussy." I'm feeding it into my cunt, swallowing it almost whole despite the squeeze to prove my point.

Jen's angry jealous side appears as I bang my cunt down, again and again -- a pleasure she only understands the half of. Then I push down on Josh's cock between us and press it against her asshole.

With apprehension she confesses, "I'm not very good at anal. It's always hurt."

I look in her eyes and say, "Then it is a good thing I'm here to teach you how to take it." I pull my soft feline closer and kiss her deeply as she feels my slave's cockhead pop into her ass. She hugs me back. I'm spreading her ass with my hands and Josh's thick, swollen cock is burrowing deeper.

"It's too much," Jen.

"It's all in now, baby." I lie as I tickle her clit and push her deeper on Josh's, My cock.

With Michael's cock banging it my pussy, I grind my mound against Jen's. The men are still pushing against the toy and us. With my hands I push Jen's stiff nipples together and pull them both in my mouth. She throws her head back. The four of us connected, finding a rhythm, I pull Jen tighter to me and look out the sliding doors.

"Woo! Yeah! That's it!" Voices from the patio rise, "Fuck that cock!"

At the beginning of the night, after I had tied my houseslut up, I had placed a call to Josh's fraternity. I made them aware that I would be making Josh my bitch all night and said they could watch the show from my patio. Of course, I had no idea at the time that it would be a foursome.

Jen looks over at the half-dozen or so figures in the shadows and panics and squirms. I also feel my men slowly struggle below me. This is not over yet, and I wrap my legs around Jen's torso and slap my slave's chest with my feet, "Fuck her ass, my dirty whore. This is what you're here for." Josh quickly understands the pain I'm bringing to his nipples and returns to humping the vibrator.

I look at Jen deeply and kiss her sweet as I can. A look of total pleasure and submission comes over her soft face. She seems to understand for the first time how crazy and exciting this is. I slide off Michael's cock and offer it to her pussy. With anxious eyes she agrees to try and take both cocks in her small frame for her fans, for Michael, but mostly for me. Jen's rocking against me as the cocks are trying to find the room inside her. I wrap my hands around her throat, pulling her down, and bite her chin, making her submission more real as she squirms. I can't help but wonder if what she really wants is my strap-on.

She's breathing heavy now and grinding down for her own pleasure. I bite her bottom lip and smile. Holding my cunt, I stand up and admire my masterpiece. I stand next to my slave's head so he can show his respect and kiss my heel. Then it's on to the kitchen and where I grab a six pack for my audience and head for the sliding glass doors. Jen is working her ass up and down, too involved in her first Dp to care what I am doing.

Stepping onto the patio in just my nylons and heels, I'm confronted with five college boys hanging out on my lawn furniture. I smile, "I thought some of you might be getting thirsty about now." I hand the six-pack over, although their already drinking. Looking back to my living room, they have a perfect view of the threesome. The room backlit, two men, cock to cock with a beautiful blond bombshell, bouncing on top like a woman possessed.

Jen is looking in our direction. She's looking at me and cupping her own breasts for affect. A young man who's holding a camera makes a pass at me, "It seems in there that the blond is having all the fun."

Handsome and self-assured, he's sitting and I move closer to dare him with my glistening mound. "Blonds may take more cock, but in my house raven hair Dommes give it." I say while fingering pussy.

"I'd like to give you my cock," the cocky jock replies.

"I'm sure you would," I step closer to him and put one heel on the seat of a chair, exposing my pussy. He readily moves to the edge of the chair. I put my hands on my hips as he leans in tongues my pussy lips and finds my clit. The others are blown away as attention has shifted from my living room to me. He puts his hands on my ass for leverage but I lift them off. He's sucking and sucking like a good little slut, but I slowly pull away while taking his camera with me, "I'll let you know if I need an opening."

As I go back inside, I lock the glass doors and turn on the porch lights. Jen, Michael, and my slut all quickly notice the audience more clearly. The men lift their tied hands onto Jen, thinking of moving her off. I'm in total fucking heat, I step to Jen with my cunt in her face and cup the back of her head.

"I've never licked a woman before," she looks up at me, concerned most with her own mounting orgasm.

We're past small talk as I drive her mouth into my crotch. Jen's tongue goes to the roof of my channel and quickly finds my clit. I'm on top of this beautiful pyramid that is sure to crumble beneath me at any moment. With her nose buried in pubs, my blond honey-pot surrenders to me with her eyes. Both men are grabbing her body frantically, undoubtedly about to shoot their loads inside her. She still is only taking about half of each cock inside her, but it is sexy as hell.

I turn around, arch my back, and pull her face to my asshole as the men outside tap the glass and cackle with approval. Her head struggles between my ass at first, but then I feel her licking my asshole. I look over and some of the boy's hard-ons are out of their pants, desperately stroking. With a hand behind me holding Jen's head to my ass, I lower myself, my unfinished pussy, over her Michael's mouth. "Now my fucking slut!" I groan out loud, "Cum deep in her ass!"

All three of them are cumming, pulling tighter and tighter together, shaking with delight, as the two tongues inside me trigger my own glorious climax. My eyes are closed and I'm savoring the couple still sloppily sharing all that is between my legs. A minute later my poor houseslut still can't stop convulsing his spent dick.

As I take out the vibrator, I motion for Josh to fetch my cock. My slave returns on his knees with my strap-on in his teeth and humiliation down his spine. I walk over to the sliding doors and wag my ass at the boys on the other side of the glass thinking of the possibilities.

I take the strap-on from my poor slave's mouth and slowly slide it into place. I'm tightening it up as I call to my new blond little slut, "Crawl over here, by these college boys. You owe it your fans to show them your stretched pussy and asshole." She doesn't hesitate but moves across the floor like a sore animal.

Her head is down and her ass and pussy are up. It is my move, again. I'm leaning over and running my hand over her soft smooth ass, finding my spot. Whack! Hitting her ass with my open hand. She arches for me and I hit her again, harder. Yes, her holes open for me and begin to leak. I dip one heel of my stiletto into her asshole and capture some cum. I then mount my foot on top. Josh has his head down, not wanting to look his friends in the eye. I snap my fingers and he crawls over and trembling licks my heel where it is embedded into her soft tush. I look to the glass and can't help but smile at the boy whose camera I took. He's fixated, stiff cock, pants and boxers at his knees, with both his hands spread on the glass as if positioning for me.

I grease up the end of the dildo for my new slut's ass, determined to go deeper. Josh and Michael instinctively know there place. Josh moves the side of his face to the small of Jen's back, while Michael grabs the camera. Before getting on my knees behind his wife, I lovingly kiss Michael, "Close the curtains. This is for us."

12