All Comments on 'The Candi Collection'

by NakedDesire

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teasealmost 15 years ago
Interesting, but

As others have pointed out, the constant use of ellipses makes the story seem to jerk and pause a lot. A comma or a period would do in most of those places, and keep things flowing.

The title of the story is very promising, though--I'm hoping Candi's "collection" includes more than one live exhibit! ;)

gothic_nymphgothic_nymphover 12 years ago
swoon...

Love it!!!

looking forward to more stories!!!!

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Nicely done!

Great story. Loved the scene, the characters, the action. I could almost taste her sweet "Candi"... What a great fuck scene. I felt like I was there enjoying it with her, with him. I could almost smell the sex, taste the pussy, feel the sticky cum. I'm sure she looked and felt delightfully well-fucked on the way home. However, I was a little disappointed that money was involved. I would have preferred her getting a lucrative position/contract with the possibility of many more rendezvous with Tom. The money cheapened the story for me, even though it was a sizeable amount and I'm sure it would have really made her day complete.

One nit pic: "You've never been so aroused by such seemingly innocuous caresses and the thought of what further delights might lay ahead makes your head spin." ==> you want "lie" not "lay" here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous