All Comments on 'The Captain's Lover'

by InsertAwesomeUsernameHere

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
LacedUpLacedUpover 10 years ago
Hope there is More

So much more can be added. Will she really be freed that easily? What'll happen between her and the captain since the captain said having a relationship makes her look weak. Please continue :)

LEKarchnerLEKarchnerover 10 years ago
A very good beginning...

This is a very nice start to what could become - if the story is continued and expanded upon - an interesting, exciting, swashbuckling (generically speaking), romantic story. I'm hoping and urging you to move "onward and upward to greater glory". What I'm trying to say is ' Good job, more, Please.'

LEKarchner

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
MORE!

Damn. For a first time outing, that was amazing. No, wait. That was amazing regardless of it being your first posted story. Love, love, love your user name too.

More please.

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Hell Ya

I gatta know what happens!!! Please continue

blahhead818blahhead818over 10 years ago
Great story, you should definitely continue.

I loved it, I'm wondering what's going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Write more please and thank you very, very much :D

Wonderful writer!

mab4664mab4664over 10 years ago
Continue

This story needs an addition or ending. It is awesome, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Love it yes you need to go on with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Quick Edits

Small corrections: it should be "body's" not "bodies" in the paragraph of the slave's first reaction to meeting the captain. You lost an opening quotation mark during the captain's dialog at the beginning of a paragraph and a period got miss-placed as well. Other than that, solid storytelling, and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific Story!

Please continue. Would love to know what happens next. Very well written and a great read. Thank you!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

YOUR FIRST ONE? BRILLIANT, I LOVED IT!

More Please!!!!!!!!

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillover 10 years ago
That was really good

I wonder where this will go

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
MORE

Wow... This was really awesome. I couldn't get off the first page as it was hard to read the words through my tears... Didn't want to leave the second page, though I was teary then too... As I hated for it to end. Yes, please continue! Really sad, beautiful and hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing Work!

I RALLY enjoyed this story! PLEASE continue on with it, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You just can't leave us like that...more please

InsertAwesomeUsernameHereInsertAwesomeUsernameHereover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For all of you leaving comments, clicking favorite on the story, or even just taking the time to view this story, I want to say thank you. I enjoy reading the comments whether they be negative or positive; it helps grow as a writer. I am working on a continuation. Looking over the story now, I cringe a bit at all of my mistakes(sorry), and I will endeavor to not make NEARLY as many in the next installment. Again, thank you all for your giving me a chance, and I really appreciate all of you. :)!!!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
THANK YOU TO THE AUTHORS

The thanks from this author was not addressed to me personally, but damn, IT FELT GOOD to be acknowledged. Prior to this comment, I received an email thanking me for my comment from another author. I can tell you, it was the first story I read from that author, but it had me scrambling to read more, IT MADE MY DAY! So THANK YOU, InsertAwsomeUsernameHere, FiveWolves, AVixenLiterally and Harmonyhaze, amongst others (u know who u are) for acknowledging my votes and comments.

(Hope you don't mind me using this as a platform for this msg Awesome?)

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Yes please. More please!

Great story, well done! You've done an awesome job of setting the scene & mood here and I really hope you'll be inspired to continue with these characters.

I'd really love to see where they go from here, and how, and will she have a name... So many questions & possibilities! Looking forward to reading more from you.

FlpantherFlpantherover 10 years ago
More, please!

MORE.....

InsertAwesomeUsernameHereInsertAwesomeUsernameHereover 10 years agoAuthor
Whoops

Oh silly me I forgot to acknowledge those who voted and those who have sent me emails. Thank you to you all as well. And adidasgal, thank you for the thank you response to my thank you (did I say that right?) :). Of course you can use this comment section as a platform for you showing your gratitude ;). So yeah, thanks to you fine folks and hope you enjoy the next one when it is posted :D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes. More.

Great. Thank you. Write on.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
U R AWESOME!

**** Wink ****

ebickerebickerover 10 years ago
M O R E

MORE PLEASE THANKS

63thommy63thommyover 10 years ago
More please

I enjoyed it very much, please continue this one or start another . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANKS

Great first story. You have real talent. Looking forward to more, ChristieP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Captive Hearts!

Yeah certainly great but you changed the version from Colleen Thomas and deleted my comment!

UnderCoversCopUnderCoversCopover 10 years ago
More!

More more more more. Lol more.😎 I'd say it some more but I think you get the point. Peace out.✌️

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years ago
Below the Surface

There are obvious similarities to Captive Hearts, which the author favorited and is clearly influenced by. At the same time, the author needed a male-dominated profession with a boss who held independent authority by subordinate accolade and would utilize a streetwalker in her place of business. Pirate captain is an obvious choice.

Yes, she has a lesbian pirate captain who saves her victim from a horrid life, but the character motivations and developments are vastly different. Abigail essentially comes to reject her societally-imprinted image of who Prince Charming will be (which we all have to do to be gay), but the gentling effect her love had on the cruel and lawless Lissa is the bulwark of the story. Conversely, the experience of the victim makes this story; the awakening caused by a considerate lover in a numbed sex slave, the depression at the thought of returning to her harsh grey life without any more rays of light, the Epicurean dilemma of knowing what passion is and never feeling it again, and the terror-laced acceptance of stepping into that light permanently.

IagosDaughterIagosDaughterabout 9 years ago

Well written, considered and hot. Keep up the good work.

Bat3516Bat3516over 4 years ago

But what happens next I need to know..

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Now that's a love story that's worth continuing. Too bad men cannot encapsulate such intimacy that two women can experience to the highest level of ecstasy and learn from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsertAwesomeUsernameHere@InsertAwesomeUsernameHere
19 Followers
I am a science nerd with a love of writing. My inspirations range from Maya Angelou to Stevie Wonder. I eventually want to travel the world and interact with vibrant people and vivid cultures. I also hope that the career path that I am pursuing does not make me wake up in col...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES