The Car Won't Crank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers

I look down at her face and see she smiling.

"What?" I ask breathless as I drive myself forward into her and closer to her chest.

"I thought I had lost this view. I thought I would never see it again. That oh so sexy face over me..." she chuckles then pants as I push full in. "With a car roof over it."

She runs her hands down my sides and pulls me deeper. Her thighs open wider her right knee against the front seat her other leg going up to lay along the top of the back window.

Breathless I chuckle.

"Well I'm glad you got it back." I say laughing.

Mom giggles under me making her breast jiggle against my chest and her pussy do wonderful contractions all along the length of me.

"I bet you are. How long have... have your wanted to do... this... to... me?"

I stop and look down at her face. That beautiful face. A drop of sweat falls from my nose to land in her hair.

"Just about forever."

She smiles and gives me a hard thrust upward that takes me by surprise and takes the breath from me.

"Forever?' she rakes my ribs with her nails. " Is that how long it's going to take you to cum?"

Giving a long deep thrust that makes her gasp, I shake my head.

"I wish."

"Too turned on by the whole I'm your Mom thing?" she asks with a grin. I nod. "It's okay." She leans up and kisses me. "But, If you could hold on for just a bit longer I'll be cumming with you. I can feel it already starting to build. ... how... how about... you? Are ... you getting close ...David?"

I nod unable to speak. I feel myself sliding into her with a wet slick plunge. I feel a warm wet feeling running down my thigh. That I have my Mom this wet would be taking my breath way ... if I had any to take.

I clutch my mom to me as I slide into a gentle in and out that makes me wish I could go like this forever. She is deliciously soft and warm under me. The soft skin of her is very quickly gets slick against mine as the temperature in the car jumps, by the second it seems. Her hands are incredibly skilled and there is knowledge of pleasure hidden in her simplest touch. She is soon caressing me like we have been lovers for years. Her legs tighten around my hips and ass. Her thighs start to rub my sides like wet silk.

The last thrusts are almost frantic from us both. Her pulling at me, me clutching at her. My cock stopping into her, as far into her as I can push it. My toes hooked around something behind me on the car door.

My Mom shrieks under me as she cums. There is no other word for it. It's an orgasmic cry to the heaven!

I'm only second behind her with a primal cry of my own. After moments held in blissful tension I feel it leaving and I sink down onto her panting for breaths I can not catch and dripping sweat.

I feel her start to chuckle under me.

"Yep ... just like his father. Like being fucked by a water ...fall." she says panting.

I laugh with my mom for a second. She brings her hands to my face, brushes back the sweat into my hair, and looks up at me smiling.

"You know the police are probably on the way right? Us screaming like banshees out here with our nosy neighbors? Someone has got to be thinking that someone's been murdered." She squirms under me a bit. "Let me up. We've got to get dressed."

Looking out the windows as she scramble for lost clothes in the backseat I can hardly believe it's broad daylight and I've just done this...with my MOM!

It must be on my face when I look back at her. She settles her shirt around her waist then leans forward and kisses me.

When our lip part she just inches from my face looking into my eyes.

"I love you, David."

"I love you, Mom." I tell her taking her hand in mine. I hold it to my chest so she can feel my heart still thundering.

After a moment she looks up a little sad smile crossing her lips.

"You may have to forgive me if when we do this ...if I scream out your father's name. I came so close to doing it just moments ago then I realized how badly that could hurt you. I'll try not to."

"Don't." I lift my hand to her sweaty hair. I tighten my fingers in it pulling her back to my lips. "I won't mind. I loved him too. Hell, so long as I get to make love to so beautiful a woman... you an call me anything you want."

She kisses me then pulls back to look at my face.

"Okay, Dopey." She giggles at the look on my face. "I'm going to go take a shower."

Shaking my head I watch her somehow get her pants buttoned back together and slide out the car. I'm wiggling my pants up my hips with my legs and feet hanging out the door when a set of keys hit me in the chest.

I pick them up and look towards the side door. Moms standing there with the door open looking at me.

"Go pull the car back down into the garage. We're not selling it. When you get done with that come join me in the shower. Then we will test out that silver tongue of yours."

Mom steps back letting the door slap closed, then I see her flash her breasts at me and give them a shake.

I must be grinning like a fool when she walks off.

I slip my shoes back on, and then stop to wonder when I took them off. Shrugging I walk down the driveway to the car and pull the cover off.

Sitting like a shadow in black and charcoal the old Chevelle still looks like it did the day it came new off the lot.

Dad put a lot of love into this car to keep it that way.

The door opens with a creak. Need to get a little oil for that I think as I slide into the leather seats. Glancing over the seat into the back I smile wondering if we will both fit.

When I look back I catch my reflection in the rear view mirror.

I know it's my reflection.... but why did I wink at myself?

The old car cranks with a rumble that sounds just like laughter.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,115 Followers