The Case of the ‘Flexible’ Schedule Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I said and set out for the elevator at the end of the hall.

***

When I got back to the room with Audrey's bag I found that she had started again without me. Her right hand was between her legs working vigorously while her left hand massaged and caressed her breasts. She didn't even bother to stop when I opened the door, she just gave me a sly smile and spread her legs wider so I could get a view of what she was doing.

"Don't let me interrupt you," I said setting her bag down on the bed.

"What if I want you to interrupt me?"

"That can be arranged. But first take care of this bag, I have to take a piss."

I walked into the bathroom and did my business. When I came back out into the room Audrey had removed the bag and was again on the bed with her fingers inside of herself. Now she was lying in the middle of the bed, spread eagle and I instantly went from flaccid enough to piss (you guys know what I mean) to rock hard.

I went over to the bed and began kissing my way up her inner thighs. When reached her pussy, she pulled her glistening fingers out of herself and stuck them in my mouth. I sucked her juices from her fingers in what is still today, in my opinion, one of the most erotic things a woman can do for her lover.

Taking her fingers from my mouth I made my move to get my cock back inside of her. I was almost there when she stopped me by reaching under the sheet behind her and bringing out a tube of something that she then handed to me.

"What's this?"

"I figured a lawyer could read," she said sarcastically.

"I can see it says 'Lubricant' on it, but what's it for? It's not like your pussy is having any trouble in that department."

"It's not for my pussy."

"Oh..." I said dumbly. Then "OH," when I got her meaning. "This is what you had your friend bring you?"

"No, silly. This is just one of the things that I had her bring me. I figured it might help with today's 'activities.' That is, unless you are no longer interested."

"Oh I'm interested, very interested."

"Good," she said, "Because I am too. Like I told you I don't have a lot of experience with that but everyone keeps telling me I need to just go for it."

"Everyone?"

"I told you my teammates are nasty. You think guys are horney, you should spend some time around a college gymnastics team."

"Trust me, I'd like to," I said laughing.

Audrey screwed up her face and punched me playfully in the arm. "You know what I meant."

"Yeah," I said and looked at the tube of lubricant. "So, where do you want to start?"

"I was hoping that you would tell me."

"Ok," I said, "But let me tell you a couple of things before we start. First, sometimes it can get a little messy. It won't freak me out and it shouldn't freak you out either, it's just something to be aware of. Second, if at any time you want me to stop just say so. It's going to be a bit uncomfortable at first, that's natural, but if it genuinely hurts then we should stop."

Audrey reached her hand around my head and pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me very sensuously. "Thanks Mike," she said when our kiss had ended. "I'm glad I'm doing this with you and not some drunken college kid who just wants to jam it in my ass."

I laughed. "Trust me, I want to jam it in your ass but I want you to enjoy it too."

"Good. So where do we start?"

"How about you get on all fours again like last night and we'll start there?"

She resumed the position that I had put her in the night before and I pulled one of the desk chairs up next to the bed so I wouldn't have to be on my knees. I started by kissing up the back of one of her thighs, across her ass and down the other one -- all the while my hand was gently rubbing her clit. I could feel the anxiety in Audrey's body and I continued to kiss her and gently caress her until she finally relaxed.

Once she relaxed I stopped kissing up and down her legs and placed my face between her splayed ass cheeks. My tongue found her brown button and I spread globs of saliva over it with my tongue. For a few minutes I simply licked around her hole while my hand continued to rub her clit.

There is a point in ass play where a woman ceases to be self-conscious about someone playing with her backdoor and she starts to enjoy herself, causing her sphincter to visibly relax. Once this happens, once you have it in their mind that this can be enjoyable, then you can start getting them ready to take your cock.

I took the lubricant and dolled out a generous amount on my hand. I started rubbing it over her hole when Audrey pulled away suddenly.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," she giggled, "that stuff is just cold."

"Gotcha," I said and went back to the task of getting her good and lubed up for the coming events.

When I had the first amount spread out I took some more lubricant and spread it over my fingers. I started with one finger, the pointer finger of my right hand, placed it at the entrance to her backdoor and pushed. Audrey tensed a little when I first started inside her but she quickly relaxed again and I continued pushing my finger inside of her until it was knuckle deep.

I held it there for a while just letting her get used to the feeling of having something inside of her anus, then I began to slowly move my finger in and out of her. At various intervals I would pause and add more lube, ensuring that everything was sliding around easily.

Once I had been fingering her for a few minutes I asked Audrey if she was ok and she confirmed that she was in fact ok and was actually starting to enjoy herself.

"You're going to feel a little pressure," I said to her and coupled my pointer finger with my middle finger and began pushing my two fingers inside of her ass.

She squirmed a little and I halted, giving her time to adjust. Then I continued until she squirmed again and again I paused. I continued pausing each time she squirmed, letting her get used to the feeling of having her ass hole stretched by my fingers, until I had both fingers all the way inside of her.

Working slowly at first I began to finger fuck her ass with my two fingers, then as she got used to the feeling I picked up the pace a little still being careful not to push her too far. I had been doing this a while (I wasn't exactly looking at a clock) when Audrey's body tensed and I immediately stopped, fearing that I had hurt her.

"Too much?"

Audrey was having trouble catching her breath to respond. "No, I think I just came."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've heard that anal orgasms are different but that was..."

"Intense?"

"That... and awesome. I can't wait to feel what it's like to have your cock up there."

"Me neither. You think you're ready for it?"

"Yeah, I think so. Just please be gentle."

"That goes without saying," I said and began to spread lubricant over my cock.

"I know," she said looking back at me over her shoulder, "but I'm still a little nervous."

"Just relax," I said taking position behind her and beginning to guide my cock toward her waiting hole, "and if it hurts too bad I'll stop."

Using my hands I spread her ass cheeks wide causing her to gape a little and providing me a point of entry. I placed the tip of my cock against her hole and began to put pressure on it. At first nothing happened as her sphincter resisted my intrusion but slowly, as she relaxed, my cock started disappearing inside of her ass.

When I had about two inches inside of her I stopped and let her catch her breath and get her bearings.

"How much of it is inside me?" she asked.

"Not much."

"Half way?"

"Not even close," I said. "You feeling ok?"

"I feel stretched but I'm doing ok, yeah."

I began to move in and out of her slightly, pulling back until about an inch of my cock was still inside her and then pushing back in a little deeper each time. I kept adding lube until I was gliding easily in and out of her. Deeper and deeper I went. Halfway. Three quarters. All the way.

When my entire cock was up her ass I grabbed her hips and held her against me. Audrey was practically panting as she tried in vain to control her breathing. For a long while I just stayed there, letting her get used to having her ass filled with cock.

"Still ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can start fucking me a little if you want."

I wanted, and I did.

I went slowly, dragging my cock out to various depths then pushing all the way back inside of her. As the time I was in her ass increased so did my pace -- nothing too fast but I was having trouble not just going wild and fucking her with abandon so I think I did pretty good controlling myself.

"You ready for the next phase?" I asked her.

"What's the next phase?"

"We change positions."

"Yeah," she said, "I think you've got me pretty well stretched out."

"Ok," I said withdrawing my cock, "roll over on your back and move up the bed."

She did as she was told and I moved up and into position. I lifted her legs and she got the hint, pulling them back an amazing distance (love those gymnasts) and exposing her gaping ass hole to me. I put my cock back inside of her, sliding easily into her well lubed hole.

I was on my knees before her running my cock in and out of her while my hands were on her calves keeping her legs back and her ass stretched as wide as possible. I was fucking her at a good pace when Audrey's head lulled back and her hands went to her pussy. She pushed two fingers of her right hand inside herself while using her left hand to frig her clit vigorously.

"Holy shit," she screamed, "I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnnngggggg!!!"

Her body convulsed and her legs shook and I had a hard time resisting the strength of them as they pushed against my grip. I kept on plowing away at her ass until she put her hand on my stomach to stop me.

"Wow," Audrey said looking up at me, "that was amazing."

I smiled back at her.

"They say anal orgasms are some of the most intense."

"They weren't kidding," she said, "I've never felt anything like that."

"Want another one?"

"Absolutely," she said removing her hand.

I pushed my legs out from under me and lay down on top of her and she grabbed her ankles to hold herself wide open. I fucked her deep, pushing my entire length into her while my mouth worked aggressively on her breasts and nipples. My pace quickened and I plowed her ass with every bit of strength I could muster.

A few minutes later my efforts were rewarded as Audrey's toes curled, her back arched and she let out another ear piercing scream of pleasure. This time she didn't stop me and I kept on pounding her through that orgasm and through several aftershocks that followed.

"Oh my," Audrey said when I had finally paused. She pushed her hair out of her face and wiped the sweat from her forehead. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"Both," I said. "How do you feel?"

"I feel great, but I'm getting a little sore."

"Then we'll stop."

"But I want you to cum."

"You think you'll be ok a few more minutes for me to finish?"

"Yeah. We've gone this far and I want to feel what it's like for you to cum in my ass."

She wasn't going to have to ask me twice.

I pushed myself up off of her and pulled her legs in close to her body, placing one on each of my shoulders. As I began thrusting Audrey reached down and put her hands on my lower back, urging me to fuck her deeper and harder.

My hands ran over her legs, down her shapely calves down to her muscular thighs and back while my lips kissed her inner ankles. Our bodies were meeting with audible slaps each time I crashed into her and my orgasm began to build with urgency.

Just before I reached the point where I could no longer hold back I felt Audrey's fingernails dig into my back and saw her toes curl. As she came, I came, my cock buried to my balls inside of her ass.

For a long time I held myself deep inside of her, then I pushed her legs aside and collapsed on top of her exhausted. Audrey put her arms around me and held me close while she kissed gently at my cheek and ear.

"Thank you," she whispered softly.

"What the hell are you thanking me for?"

"Because that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life."

"Well," I said, "you're welcome. But I should be thanking you. It's not everyday I get to take a beautiful gymnasts anal virginity."

"Yes, but you managed to make it feel good and you didn't hurt me. So let's call it a mutual appreciation for each others contributions and call it even."

"You're starting to sound like a lawyer," I said and turned my head to kiss her on her soft lips.

"I guess the people you hang around with rub off on you."

I laughed.

"I've done more than 'rub off' on you... more like in you."

Audrey giggled and I felt the muscles of her anus contract around my shrinking penis.

"Shower time," I said carefully disengaging myself from her backside.

"Shower time," she echoed. "But don't expect any amazing gymnastics feats this time. In fact, it'll be an amazing feat if I can stand up and make it to the bathroom."

I got up and went into the bathroom and cranked on the water. Gingerly Audrey traversed the space between the bed and the toilet and sat down as I tested the water with my hand.

I heard her say something as I pushed back the shower curtain and stepped inside but in the noise of the water I didn't quite hear what she had said.

"What did you say?" I asked loudly so she could hear me.

"I said, 'I can feel your cum dripping out of my ass.'"

I paused for a second before answering. Then I said, "you're shitting me."

Audrey pushed back the curtain and joined me in the shower.

"Actually," she said wryly, "I'm doing just that."

***

Part 3 -- A pair of gymnasts stretch me to my limits will follow soon!!!

12