The Casting Couch Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent licked his lips as he got one last taste of this sweet white woman's pussy. She was a looker all right, and Jeff hadn't lied about how responsive she was. Jeff had warned Rodney that Allison would need some loosening up before the main event, which is why Kent had been chosen as her co-star. He always worked with the new girls. He was very good at what he did, especially at eating pussy and getting the sluts primed for a fucking, and every woman he'd ever fucked always came back wanting more. He prided himself on his technique and staying power. The movies he made were also pretty popular because he had the thickest, longest dick of any of the men working for Rodney. He was at least four inches wide and almost 13 inches long hard, and the rumor was, all the white men and women who bought Rodney's movies just loved seeing sweet, innocent white pussies take on Kent's huge monster cock. The sight was just too damn fascinating.

Jeff had assured Kent that Allison could handle black cock by now, so Kent didn't plan to go easy on her. Oh, yeah, this bitch would have no trouble taking him, he saw, taking one last lick of her sweet, stretched hole. Now he was ready to get down to business and fuck that sweet cunt!

Allison sensed her anonymous lover--Kent, was that his name?--stand up behind her. He lowered his hands to her hips and pulled her slightly away from the wall, so that her back met his heavily-muscled chest.

"Get ready, baby," Kent whispered in her ear, and then she felt him shift behind her. For the camera, she heard him say, "You have the right to be fucked by a big, black cock."

Her eyes went wide as she felt something large and hard nudging at the entrance to her pussy. She glanced over and saw the cue card. She had a line! "Please...I can't. I'm married. You'll get me pregnant," she read, and then gasped, sending a startled look at Jeff standing by the camera. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up sign.

Behind her, Kent mock growled and said, "It's either take my black cock in that married white cunt or get a life sentence in prison, baby. What's it gonna be?"

Allison's eyes widened as she read her next lines. "Fuck me. Please fuck my married white pussy. Please give me a black babyyyy! Owwaahhhh!" He was suddenly sliding inside her, and he felt huge! Allison remembered feeling a few huge cocks enter her cunt when she was being gangbanged, but her mind had been too drugged then to truly appreciate the sensation. She wasn't even sure any had been equal to the size of this horse cock entering her now. Certainly he was bigger than Jeff, bigger than Derek too. Her mouth opened and stayed open in shocked pleasure as he slowly slid his huge meat up her pussy.

Kent slid one hand up her chest and leaned her back against him as he slid his cock in to the hilt on one easy, smooth thrust. "Ahhhh," Allison sighed, reaching one hand back to grab his hip for balance while the other grabbed his bicep, which held tight to her front. He lowered his hand to her flat stomach and began to rub it slowly, holding his cock still inside her for several seconds as they each savored the feeling of their union. Slowly, he began to rotate his cock inside her, stretching her insides and making her whimper in helpless pleasure.

But Kent knew that the tape was rolling, and there were more scenes to be shot, so he slowly began working his cock in and out of her pussy, feeling her inner muscles grip him each time he tried to pull out. After a few more moments of slow thrusting, her hips following the rhythm of his, Kent began to pound that big dick in and out of Allison's cunt with all of his energy. He lifted his hips away, until he was almost out, and then slammed back into her. Everyone on the set could hear her wet cunt slurping loudly as it succumbed to his onslaught. Allison was hanging on for dear life, one arm pulled up and back, holding onto his neck now while the other still laid claim to his strong, hard hip, which was hammering away at her from behind. Each time he thrust inside her, she felt him hit against her cervix, and she shuddered and moaned, "Oooohhhhh, Yeeeaaahhhhhhh!"

Allison swallowed hard as he began to really hammer his cock in and out of her. She could feel the power of another orgasm building, but she also felt his cock beginning to swell and worried that she would once again be left unsatisfied during intercourse. "Ooohhhh, ooohhhhaaa," she moaned out the same time as the huge black man was making grunting sounds as he picked up his thrusting pace. He slightly bent down getting more of his big fat cock in her tight hole. Belatedly, she remembered that he was supposed to be wearing a condom. Even though she hadn't seen him enter her from behind, she was pretty sure he wasn't wearing one. She hadn't heard him tear a packet or the stretching sounds it would have made as he put it on his oversized cock.

"Ahhhh, uhhhhh, don't cuum .....uhhh, in meeee," she wailed as his cock massaged her pussy walls. Allison was sweating and panting. When they weren't bouncing beneath the frantic thrusts from behind, her breasts were being mauled by his large fingers as he picked up speed. She threw her head back, "Oooohhhhhhh, please, oooohhhhaaahhh!" Her pussy exploded in orgasm over his huge cock pumping faster and faster inside her. Yes! Oh, god, yes! Her stomach trembled and her knees went weak as release stole all of her energy. She would have fallen to the ground if not for the steel arms and thighs bracing her up.

"Ah, fuck!" Kent continued his fast hard fucking, knowing he would spill his seed at any minute now. He savored the full sensation of his climax, feeling his toes curl and all the blood rush to his loins. He grabbed her hair and tilted her head back, not caring at this point if he ripped off the wig, and then thrust his hips forward, shaking her tits as she continued to moan and tremble in his arms.

He slowed his hard ramming pace, grunted loudly, held her tight around her waist and shot his load deep in her pussy. Allison's body still shook in ecstacy as his hot cum filled her slick cunt. At least two or three spurts flooded her hot womb before he remembered to pull out, letting the other spurts shoot his cum on her ass and the back of her thighs for the camera. After a few seconds, he began to slap his now half limp cock across her firm ass as more of his cum dropped onto the back of her thighs. He stepped away from her as Rodney yelled, "Cut! Great job, ladies and gentlemen."

Allison blinked and slowly returned to reality as she heard catcalls and clapping. Her limp, passion-drained body fell forward and she braced herself with the wall, closing her eyes and silently praying for forgiveness at the same time as thanking heaven above for the fuck she'd just experienced. Dear god, what was she becomming? Why did every new black cock make her feel better than the one before?

She felt someone brush something against her and turned to see Jeff standing there holding out a robe for her to step into. Thankfully, she did so, relieved that she could dress and go home now.

"You might want to take a break and go see Marie again before we do the next scene," Jeff said, crushing that hope.

"Next scene?" she stammered incoherently.

Jeff nodded. "Yeah, we have a few more, then you're done."

A few more! Certainly they didn't involve more sex, she reasoned. She didn't know if she'd be able to walk tomorrow as it was, after handling that monster cock up her pussy. Any more fucking like what she'd just experienced and she wouldn't even be able to stand up. Her pussy and thighs were still throbbing as it was.

Jeff led Allison back to the makeup area and smiled as her wig was fixed and fresh makeup was applied to her luscious body. He was very pleased with the way Allison was turning out. Even Rodney had taken a moment to lean over and whisper that she was the hottest fuck he'd filmed in ages, and he couldn't wait to get her in more movies. Jeff knew that Rodney had seen the video of Allison and Lisa and he also wanted them together in a scene. Jeff wouldn't mind seeing that himself, but so far, he hadn't been able to get his hooks into Lisa yet. She'd skipped town on a so-called family emergency the day after the party.

"You ready, baby?" Jeff asked once Marie had finished cleaning up all the cum from Allison's pussy and ass and Allison was looking a little less shaky. Damn. It was too bad there wasn't more time. He'd love a quick fuck to relieve the blue balls he'd gotten watching the show.

Allison let Jeff lead her back to the bedroom set, where Kent was waiting. Allison's eyes bulged when she saw that he was as naked as a jaybird and had a hard-on again. His long, thick cock stood proud against his stomach. Oh god, how had she ever handled that thing in her pussy? And would she have to again?

Rodney came over and began to slide Allison's robe off as he explained the scene, "This is a continuation of the last scene, only in a different position. This time I want you to be up against the wall, facing Kent."

Allison felt dizzy and out of control. Was it wrong to want to continue the scene? Because she did. Oh, god, did she ever. Without putting up an argument, she walked over to where she'd stood before and turned around, facing him and the camera. She lifted a hand, reassuring herself the mask was still in place. She'd gotten a look in the mirror, and she was pretty sure no one could recognize her, even on a close-up. The camera slid into position and Allison found she couldn't quite meet Kent's eyes and found herself staring at his smooth, bare chest instead. She distantly heard Rodney yell, "Action!"

Without any foreplay, Kent reached for Allison and lifted her off her feet, bracing her back against the wall as he stepped between her legs and slid his thick meat inside her still wet pussy. "Oh my god!" she gasped, feeling him stretch her insides in a long, deep stroke full of pleasure. He did hold himself still for a few seconds, letting her catch her breath, before he began sliding his cock in and out of her again. Allison tried one more time to say, "Please wear a-a condom."

Kent simply smiled and leaned down to take her panting mouth in a sexy, eating kiss, thrusting his long, thick tongue into her mouth and sucking on her tongue until she cried out in pleasure, no longer aware that she shouldn't be enjoying this. Allison felt his balls slapping against her ass and wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs, pulling his hips closer on each thrust. She cried out in heat. He started pumping his hips, rocking her up and down on top of him. She braced her hands on his muscular chest and rocked back and forth feeling every inch of that thick black pole clenched tight in her love cave. Oh god. She loved the feeling of him inside her.

Pulling his mouth off hers so they could each breathe, Kent grabbed a hold of her firm, white ass with his big hands and began pushing it up and down, impaling his cock harder into her cunt. Allison's tits shook as he continued pumping her up and down with his massive hips. Allison moaned out with each hard thrust, "Oohhh...oohhhh...aaaahhh."

A movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention and she looked over Kent's shoulder to see another cue card ready to be read. "Ohhhhh, yeeeaaahh, your huge, black cock is splitting me in two!" she cried out, reading the words with passionate feeling.

She was so close to another climax, Allison began humping back at her black suitor. She felt him pull her away from the wall and slide her to her feet, keeping his cock inside her as they stood facing each other. He lowered his head and bent his knees so he could lick one firm breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth. Allison cried out, feeling a tiny orgasm rip through her belly. Kent lifted his head and sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, licking against her tongue as she moaned. Allison wanted better penetration and went wild, lifting her right leg and wrapping it around his thigh, opening herself to his thrusts. Kent used his hands on her hip to rock her back and forth on his cock until the strain of standing became too much. Lifting her, he picked her up, his throbbing cock still buried to the hilt in her greedy pussy, and carried her to the bed.

This wasn't part of the original "script," but he knew Rodney would have no problem with the direction the scene was taking. Kent would tell him to fuck off even if he did. This wasn't just "acting" anymore. He and Allison were really fucking, and damn if she weren't hot! Her pussy was clenching his cock, trying to keep him inside everytime he pulled out. And she made the sexiest grunts each time he pushed back in. He was having a hard time keeping control.

Kent lifted her thighs and pressed her knees to her chest, angling her cunt upwards so he could lean into her for better penetration. Her naked breasts were too tempting to ignore, so he lowered his head and licked one nipple into his mouth, then did the same to the other. He leaned back so the camera would be able to capture his black snake sliding in and out. She went wild, bucking her hips up into his crotch and grinding her ass against his pelvis. Oh yeah, this bitch was hot. He'd have to get some more of this, he thought as she began spasming beneath him in orgasm again.

Kent was ready to pound her pussy into oblivion and sped up his thrusts, then decided he might as well milk the opportunity for what it was worth. Rolling over, he pulled her on top of him. Allison's head grew dizzy as she grabbed his hard biceps for support . He pulled on her hair, causing her mouth to open, and slid his warm tongue inside for another taste.

Allison pushed away and sat upright, straddling his powerful black body. She felt his huge black hard-on throbbing deep inside her belly as she began to move her hips back and forth, riding him like a bronco. Kent lifted his black head to taste her milky white breasts as they jiggled in invitation above him. He held her tight around the rib cage as he licked her nipples and sucked her tits. Oh, god. Allison was in danger of having another wonderful orgasm. She grabbed the headboard and leaned into him as he continued to suck her tits into his mouth. Her pussy was now drenched as she slid up and down his large, black cock. She cried out in ecstasy, "yes, yes!" as she rode his bucking hips. With a powerful pull, he lowered her all the way down, pushing his cock past her cervix and making her cry out. Allison leaned back to take it all in, bracing her hands behind her as she ground her pussy down on his cock, trying to take as much as she could into her belly. Kent released his hold on her ribcage and put his arms back, griping the head board as he fought to control the churning in his balls. He knew she was his as she frantically started to ride his big black cock as hard and fast as she could.

She could tell he was about to blow his wad when his cock began to jerk uncontrollably against her pussy walls. He grabbed her and rolled her over, fucking her hard. He slammed his cock in deep and fast, sending her body into convulsions once more. Allison dug her nails deep into his back as she experienced the biggest orgasm of her life. "Mmmmmm...oooohhhhh yeaaahhhh....mmmmm." Her screams were too much for Kent; and with one final thrust, he exploded inside of her, releasing a gallon of his thick, hot cum into her womb.

"Ahhhhhh, ohhhuhhhh!!" Allison grunted, feeling his hot seed splash against her womb again. He slumped on top of her and they rested, each trying to control their breathing. She drifted back to earth, lifting her heavy eyelids and shared a kiss of gratitude with her newest black lover as he once again licked his tongue into her mouth.

She heard Rodney yell, "Cut!" and then slowly turned her head to see every man in the room masturbating wildly, their cocks sticking out of their pants while their fists pumped up and down. With a jolt of shock, she saw Marie on her knees giving head to one of the black men standing at the camera. The man's pants were bunched at his feet, and he was holding Marie's head tight to his crotch as he threw his head back and his eyes rolled to the whites.

"Great job," Rodney said, his voice husky with desire. "Let's get ready for the next scene, everybody. Move it!...Hey, Allison, great job!"

Allison felt Kent pull away from her, his slimy cock sliding out of her cunt with a pop, his strong hands caressing her tight breasts fondly as he pulled back and smiled down at her lewd body. When he was gone, she looked over and then Jeff was there with her robe again. Allison lay panting for several seconds, not wanting to move. She could feel Kent's wet cum running out of her pussy and down her ass crack, soaking the sheets beneath her. Her pussy was still spasming. Jeff stared down at her, wanting to fuck her so bad he couldn't stand it. He had every intention of sneaking her into a back room during this next break. They were waiting for Kent to regain his erection anyway. It wouldn't take the hunk long to recover for the last scene, but Allison had really wrung him out this time. Jeff figured he could take a few extra minutes if he wanted.

Jeff wasn't the only one with that thought in mind though. Before he could lead her away, Rodney came over and pushed Jeff out of the way. "Baby, that was great...hey, Jeff, do me a favor and go get me a soda, will ya? Thanks." Jeff knew exactly what was on the old bastard's mind but couldn't say anything. He was getting paid a pretty penny for Allison's work today, so he reluctantly stepped back. But he didn't leave. Not when he saw Rodney as bold as hell, sit on the edge of the bed and start rubbing his hand across Allison's naked stomach as he talked shit about the next scene.

Allison tried to focus on what the older man was saying, but her mind just wasn't in it. She'd just had the fuck of her life, and her eyes kept straying in search of the man who'd given it to her. Kent was no where to be seen, and she wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed.

"...So I think I can probably give you a couple of pointers for this next scene," Rodney was saying, and she realized it was his fingers that were sliding into the cum-drenched curls between her thighs. She moaned softly and tried to push her legs together. She glanced around to realize most of the crew was still standing around watching.

"R-Rehearse?"

"Yeah, that way we won't have any problems. I'm thinking of a couple of different ways to shoot this next scene, and I want to try out a couple of ideas." She turned her head and saw that he was unbuckling his pants, and Allison was beginning to come out of the fuck-induced fog she had been in. This dirty old man wanted to fuck her.

"In this next scene, you've been put in jail, but you're given the chance to make a deal. I'm not sure what position I want you in. Not sure if I like you in this position or not," he was saying, crawling between her legs on top of her. She saw that he hadn't taken his pants off, just unbuckled and unzipped them. "I think we'll just try this position and see."

Rodney reached down and pulled his cock out, aiming it for her love hole. "Just keep in mind, baby...oh yeah, that feels good...your cunt's all nice and juicy," he said as he slid his cock along the folds of her slick pussy. "Just keep in mind, you'll do anything not to go to jail. You'll suck and fuck as many black cocks as you have to to be free....oh, shit, yeah, feel that cock?"

Rodney looked down at her hairy snatch with lust-filled eyes, rubbing his cock on her pussy about to take her. He began to push the big head of his smaller, yet respectable cock into her wet pussy. She let out a long sigh as the head slipped inside easy, almost without feeling because he was so much smaller than Kent or even Jeff. The black man jerked his hips forward and pushed his skinny 8-inch black shaft further into her pussy, saying, "Oh, yeah, that's some good shit." Lifting her legs into the air, spreading them wide apart, he started pumping his black cock deep into her hole, smacking her ass checks hard against his pelvis. He stroked inside her ten or eleven times before deciding it was too sloppy to feel anything and began slowing and pulling out, all the while talking to her, saying, "That's good, but I think in this next scene, we're gonna do something different. I know this sweet pussy handled Kent's big cock just fine, but I need to prepare you for this next scene, so..."