The Casting Couch Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you'll be told to turn around and bend over," he instructed, ordering her to do so now. He rolled her over beneath him, and she held her hips up while he stuffed some pillows under her stomach. Allison didn't put up a fight. A part of her was scared not to do as he said now that she realized what he was doing. She was also excited to have another stranger preparing to fuck her. Not knowing what to expect...what would happen...was turning her on. Oh god, what kind of slut was she?

"Yeah, I think we'll do the scene like this," he was saying, and Allison heard the sound of his clothes being pushed out of the way again. Then his hands were on her hips and she could feel the old man as he started rubbing his black cock in between her ass cheeks and across the slick lips of her wet pussy. He reached under her waist and pulled hard on her erect nipples. Allison let out a small whimpering moan as her swollen nipples were fondled erotically.

Allison felt his knees nudge her thighs further apart, and his hands began kneading her ass cheeks. He slid the tip of a finger into her ass hole. He slid it in until it reached his second knuckle and then he moved it slowly back and forth while the other finger slowly fucked her married pussy. Allison dropped her arched body down and started cuming on his finger. "Ooohhhhh...oooohhhhh," she moaned out as his finger fucked her faster.

He slowly stopped fingering her ass and then removed his black cock from her pussy. "Gotta loosen you up for Kent," he warned and started to insert the head of his cock into her tight butt hole.

He held it there waiting for her opening to adjust to its size. Allison was biting her bottom lip and whimpered seductively as the head of his cock was pushed further in her butt hole. She still wasn't used to being butt-fucked, though it wasn't as painful as the first time. Her hands reached for and clutched at the head board above her head, waiting for him to start pounding, but he didn't.

The rest of his thick black pole slid further until his black, course pubic hair brushed the inner sides of her ass checks and she let out a loud, erotic cry, "Aahhhhh." His smaller cock was still tight in her back passage, and the feeling of it sliding in and out was nothing short of erotic. He slid it halfway out and reached around and rubbed his thumb hard on top of her clit. Allison's hips started to jerk up and down as he fed his cock back in her butt hole. He then adjusted his hips and began rotating them in a slow rhythm. "Fuck that black dick, baby....take it. Oh, yeah, fuck it," he was saying in a low, seductive voice.

Something about his tone must have set her off, because as Allison felt his balls rub against her pussy as his cock slid inside her butt, she lost it. She rocked forward and spasmed, and Rodney cried out, "oh, shit!" and began pumping his hips harder. Pretty soon, he was taking her ass for all it was worth. But he'd only come over here for a quick fuck, so soon he held tight on to her thighs, moaned out, and exploded his cum inside of her ass. He then pulled his spent cock from her ass and pushed into her pussy, adding the last couple of spurts to the gallon of cum already inside her. "Mmm, yeah, that was good, baby. You did real good," he continued to murmur, reaching under her and rubbing a soothing hand across her belly. "Yeah, I think we'll do the scene like that."

She felt him pull out of her ass and move away, changing the tone of his voice as he yelled,. "Marie! Get over here and clean her up!"

Allison sighed in relief when she felt Rodney get off the bed and leave her. Distantly, she wondered where Jeff was, but then she turned and saw him standing there, rubbing his exposed cock, looking as though he were considering taking Rodney's place. Marie then appeared, blocking Allison's view of him and she knew the older woman had inadvertantly saved her from another fuck.

"Come on, let's get you into the bathroom," Marie said, and led a naked Allison into the toilet. As Allison sat dow on the commode, she felt at least a quart of cum pour out of her stretched cunt. Marie helped her up--her thighs already felt bruised from the poundings she'd received--and led her back to the makeup area, settling her in the makeup chair. Then Marie was there with a towel, and she slowly began rubbing it between Allison's thighs, soping up the gooey fluid that was still left. Allison had always hated the feeling of a gooey cunt, and she sighed, relieved to be one step closer to clean. She was so focused on her relief that she belatedly realized that Marie seemed to be taking her time rubbing the soft clothe between Allison's legs. Allison opened her eyes and glanced down to see that Marie was licking her lips, her eyes filled with lust as she stared at her hand rubbing against Allison's pussy.

Allison had never had any lesbian tendencies and out of fear quickly pushed Marie away, taking the towel and covering her naked cunt as she said, "I'm not like that. Please don't..."

"Loosen up, sweet cheeks. Besides, you'd better get used to it if you plan to stay in this business," Marie said, shrugging it off. "Here, you'd better get dressed in this. Then we'll fix your hair and face again."

Allison tensed up, but took the black catsuit Marie had tossed her. She slid it on, relieved to be covered again, then she adjusted her wig and made sure the eyemask was in place. She was putting on more makeup when Jeff appeared. "It's time for the last scene."

"Thank god," she whispered to herself and followed him out. Truth be told, Allison didn't want to fuck Kent again--he was probably the best lover she'd ever had, though it shamed her to say so--and she was afraid of the way he'd made her feel and act. She just wanted to put this whole day and mess behind her and get back to her husband. The sooner the better.

Allison felt her face turn red when she saw Rodney, who sent her an evil grin as he gave her a once over when she entered. Her eyes were immediately drawn to Kent, who was once again dressed as a cop. He was standing next to another man, also dressed as a cop.

"OK, Kent, you know what to do....Allison, just follow Kent's lead, OK, baby?"

Allison was glad to do just that. She said nothing when Kent came over, smiled at her and turned her around. A second later, she felt him clamp metal around each of her wrists. 'Don't worry," he whispered in her ear. "Just all part of the act."

Kent let his hand slide down and squeeze her firm ass, smiling as he thought about the ass fucking she was about to receive. "Come on," he said and guided her onto the set that looked like a jail. She obediently followed his every lead as he took her into the cell, sat her down on a bench, and waited for Rodney to yell, "Action." He did, and Kent leaned down and started to take off Allison's eyemask. "Let's see who you really are, baby."

She gasped and tried to squirm away, crying, "No!"

On cue, the other black guy dressed as a cop entered the scene. "Hey, Steel, you catch that burglar?"

Kent backed away and nodded. "Yeah, caught her real good, if you know what I mean," he chuckled, making a crewd gesture by grabbing his crotch. "In fact, I've got her right here. I think she wants to offer me another deal to 'get off'. How about it, baby? You want to get off?"

Allison knew what they expected her to say. This time there were no ciue cards, so she ad-libbed, "I-I'll do anything."

"You hear that, Rock? She said she'll do anything to get off."

"Anything, hmmm? Don't worry baby. We got two hard cocks here, just ready and willing to help you get off."

The guy called Rock stepped over and stood in front of Allison, rubbing his black hand on the side of her face, tilting her head up. Allison swallowed hard as she watched him use his other hand to unzip his pants and free his cock. He reached inside and pulled the hard meat out and though it wasn't as thick or as long as Kent's, it was still impressive, almost 10-inches long and a couple of inches thick.

She felt his hand press against the back of her head, guiding it forward until his dick was aimed straight at her lips. She struggled, wishing he were Kent. She hadn't realized she would have to perform with another man! Slowly, he pushed against her lips until they reluctantly opened. With a sigh of resignation, she started to suck on it, wanting to bring him off fast. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock slowly down her throat. He wasn't as gentle or considerate a lover as Kent had been and kept forcing his cock deeper down her throat until his balls were slapping on her chin. With her hands cuffed helplessly behind her back, Allison had no choice but to participate. She heard sounds and realized she was moaning as she sucked him hard.

"Yeah, that's it, honey, suck my black cock...take it down that throat." He was fucking her mouth in and out as if her mouth were a pussy. Allison was having a hard time breathing, her mouth was so stuffed. Rock was grunting, holding her head to his crotch as he humped her face, then she felt him jerk and start shooting his cum down her throat. Allison gagged as she tried to swallow it all.

Slowly, he slid his dick out of her mouth, leaving a trail of spittle and cum between it and her chin. "You like sucking cock, don't you, baby?" He said fondly, stroking his hand over her hair again. "But now I want to see some pussy."

Allison felt Kent move behind her, then she heard a snipping sound as if he were cutting something with scissors. When Rock pulled at the front of her catsuit and it ripped off easily, leaving her naked, she knew why. He was cutting her clothes off!

"Oh yeah, look at that rack. Baby, you're built like a fucking brick house. Shit," he swore as he ripped the suit off her completely, leaving her dressed in nothing but a wig and the eyemask. "A natural blonde," he observed with happy surprise, leaning over to stroke his fingers in the tuft of hair surrounding her womanhood. The feel of this stranger's intrusive fingers there sent a bolt of excitement through her loins as she squirmed on her seat.

Rock lowered himself to his knees and spread Allison's thighs apart where she sat on the bench. Grabbing her ribcage, he pulled her upper body forward, so he could suck on her large tits. The feel of his thick lips on her milky white breasts drove her crazy. She arched her back and threw back her head, moaning in wicked delight.

Meanwhile, Kent had been standing behind her, waiting patiently for his turn. When Allison threw her head back, he was there to brace her. He slid his hand down her front, squeezing the breast Rock wasn't paying attention to at the moment. Allison's eyes widened when she realized Kent was now naked. She moaned, wiggling her ass forward when Rock began munching his way down her body, leaning her further back so he could have easier access to her pussy. She was almost laying back with nothing to hold her up except Kent's strong arm as he positioned her so that his cock was right at her lips. Allison looked up at the great, big, sexy black man and wanted to thank him for the pleasure he'd given her earlier. She'd never liked sucking cock, but now she wanted to...she wanted to take Kent's big monster in her mouth and milk it dry. Kent, sensing her complete submission, reached down and freed her from her handcuffs.

He placed his fat dick at the entrance to her lips and Allison slid her tongue around the head. She grabbed the base of his big black cock and started to lovingly lick down his long shaft. Reaching below his shaft, she cupped his balls. Lifting them, she sucked on his huge black balls and started the long journey back up his long staff. She got to the top and started to give him the blow job of his life. She swallowed his cock as far as she could down her throat and sucked and tongued him as if his cock were a popsickle. Down below, she felt Rock finger her hungry pussy before lowering his mouth to her drenched fur trap. She moaned in pleasure, wiggling her ass and pushing her hips into Rock's face.

Rock slid his tongue up her pussy and tasted leftover cum. He kept licking at her, trying to clean her out, but was so turned on, he had to reach down and fist his own cock. When he was so hard he couldn't stand it, he pushed his pants down his hips and lifted his shirt out of the way as he lifted up and pushed his proud shaft against her juicy cunt. "Oh yeah," he groaned as he felt himself slide inside her easy. In no time, he was buried to his balls deep inside her.

"Mmmmm....mmmmmm," Allison moaned. "Ahhhh, mmmmm," she cried around the cock in her mouth, feeling the black man between her legs ram himself into her pussy. He used no finesse, gripping her hips and pounding her hard, straining for his own release. Allison tried to hump back at him, but Kent's dick in her mouth was swelling, and she knew he was about to dump a load of cum in her belly. She concentrated on swallowing it when she felt his hips jerk and his hands held her face at his crotch. "Oh baby, get ready," he warned, just as he erupted. Her throat fought to gulp it all down, and she was relieved when he began to pull out until he popped free and began shooting semen all over her face and breasts, coating her in his seed.

"Ahhh, shit!" Rock groaned, pounding her pussy even harder. Allison felt him swell too and knew he was about to shoot his seed into her love nest. Again, she was surprised when he pulled out and began stroking himself with his fist as spurts of his white cum shot out and landed on her chest and stomach, leaving her a complete mess. "Unngghh," he groaned, his fist slowing as the last cum spewed from the head and his cock began to soften.

"Ohhh, mmmm!" she cried when Kent reached down to smear the gooey liquid across her breasts, his fingers brushing against her hard, sensitive nipples.

She kept waiting to hear Rodney yell, "Cut!" but he didn't. When Kent and Rock switched positions, she realized the scene wasn't over yet. Kent wiped the cum from her stomach and chest and stroked it over his fat 13 inch cock and then slowly...oh, so slowly pushed it in to her pink pussy. He inched that big cock deeper into her as she cried in delight. She reached her hand around and grabbed his thigh, trying to help pull him into her completely. The huge cock slid all the way in. "Uhmmmm," she moaned, tossing her head back.

Her head was quickly pulled back by her hair as Rock's long tongue started licking her neck and face, finding her opened mouth and slipping his tongue inside to tangle with hers.. Her hands were moved across her stomach rubbing the cum all around. Her hands were then moved up to her swaying breasts, spreading more of that sticky goo onto her tits.

The 13 inch cock between her firm thighs continued to pound away at her pussy. Allison moaned louder as she started to cum, crying, "Oohhh, oooohhhh gawd, yes!.....ooohhhhh."

Rock pulled his mouth off hers and shoved his cock at her lips again. Allison began sucking hard on the stranger's cock. He lifted her hand up to his balls and she rolled them around in her hand. "Oh, yeah, girl, work that sack." He was fucking her mouth in and out. She pulled away to suck his balls, then took his cock back into her mouth, her hand sliding around to grab his ass and pull him deeper into her mouth. Her finger accidentally slipped into his asshole, and he jerked and moaned in delight and then shot his cum down her throat.

Kent continued to pound every inch of his fat pole into her. Even with Rock's cock still in her mouth, Allison was panting and moaning and she was cuming over and over. "Ooohhh, ooohhh, oooohhhhaaa, yeeeaaahh," she cried out with every pump he gave her pussy. It was too much. Kent grabbed her hips and rocked them, holding his thick member in place. He groaned out and pumped his steaming seed into her throbbing pussy. He withdrew his now semi-hard cock and wiped it in between her slick thighs.

Rock began humping her face again, trying to get hard again. It took a few minutes, but when he was, Allison was lifted and lowered onto her hands and knees on the floor. Rock knelt down behind her and she cried out in surprise when he pressed his thick cock against her asshole. She had been fucked so much today, she was starting to feel numb again. She wanted Kent's cock again...it alone seemed to have the power to pleasure her to no end.

Kent was resting, sitting on the bench as he watched his friend drill his meat into her tight ass. Allison was positioned facing him and she reached up, grabbing his cock and stroking it. He couldn't believe she wanted more of his love meat, but she apparently did. Well, hell, he was glad to accomodate her. He lowered himself to his knees in front of her so she could get to him easier, and she greedily sucked his fat cock back into her mouth, slurping at it as she licked the head and tongued the length of the shaft. Damn, she was getting good at this, he thought, grunting as she reached around and grabbed his asscheeks, pulling him even closer until her nose was buried in his pubes. Damn, this bitch had taken him all the way into her throat!

Behind her, Rock picked up his pace, certain she was adjusted to him in her ass, and started hammering his cock in and out of her brown hole. She was so tight and hot, like a vise around his cock, that he knew he would blow his load soon. But Allison hardly seemed to notice he was even inside her, she was so determined to have her way with Kent again. Everyone on the set was surprised as she pulled her mouth free of his cock, panting, and tried to crawl up Kent to put his cock back in her cunt. She was like a woman possessed as she wiggled away from Rock, dislodging him from her ass, and climbed up Kent's body.

She stroked his huge black member until it was standing straight up. Allison lifted herself to almost standing and lowered herself down onto the hardened cock. She was sitting on his lap, facing him, as his tremendous manhood ravaged her love nest. Kent guided her movements, holding his thick pole as her wet, steaming pussy slid right down on the wide shaft until it was buried deep inside her honeypot. Allison cried out in heat and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, searching for his thick, black lips with her panting mouth. Kissing her deep and hot with his mouth and tongue, Kent started pumping his hips, rocking her up and down as she tried to ground her pussy down on him. Pulling her mouth from his, she braced her hands on his muscular biceps and rocked back and forth feeling every inch of that thick black pole.

"What the hell..?" Rock swore, staring in awe as the white bitch sank up and down on his friend's bigger shaft. His cock was hard and throbbing, aching for the release she'd just denied him. Then he realized she was offering them a prime shot at a double team. She and Kent were grunting, rutting away like animals when Rock positioned himself behind her again. Kent saw what he was trying to do and lowered himself until he was laying flat, pulling Allison with him, her butt now angled just right for penetration from behind. With a groan, Rock slowly sank his meat deep in her ass. He pulled out and his big black hand started to slap across her ass as she rocked up and down on the black cock in her pussy. She moaned out with each hard slap, "Oohhh...oohhhh...aaaahhh."

Soon, Kent grabbed a hold of her firm, white hips with his big hands and began pushing her up and down, impaling his cock harder into her cunt as Rock speared her ass. Her tits shook as the two men continued pumping her up and down with their massive hips.

Allison moaned out with each orgasm as she fucked away on the intruding cocks. Cum slid down her firm round tits and her stomach as she was lifted from that big cock inside her pussy. Kent grunted a warning just before he buried his cock in between her pussy lips, squeezing them around his black pole, and pumped his cock until he came, shooting loads of his cum all around her firm ass and back and all over Rock's thighs and chest.