The Casting Couch Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rock stroked his big black cock in and out of her ass, feeling himself ready to spew. Allison's eyes rolled back in her head, and she alternately ground down on the now softening cock still in her pussy and pushed back at the rock hard cock in her ass. "Ooohhhhh...oooohhhhh," she moaned out as the cock fucked her ass faster. She was panting and moaning in heat. "Ohhhhaaa, yeeaaahh." she moaned out as her ass swallowed the whole of his big cock. He then grabbed her slick thighs and spread her legs way out and pushed his slick pole all the way in to her.

Rock held tight on to her thighs, moaned out, and exploded his cum inside of her ass. He then pulled his cum spent cock from her well-fucked ass and rubbed it against her slick thighs. Allison felt a small orgasm ripple through her belly and fell on top of Kent as she trembled and tried to hang onto the feeling. But it was gone too fast.

She barely heard Rodney yell "cut!" as Kent rolled her over and pulled his huge cock out of her. His cock had been acting as a plug, and a quart of cum spilled out to the floor between her thighs as he leaned over and gave her a deep kiss in appreciation. "Mmmm, baby, that was great. You've got a bright future in this business. Feel free to drop by anytime for a fuck, even when you're not working."

Allison smiled, glad that she'd pleased him. She was lost in that total fuck-induced haze of pleasure again as she realized a line was forming above her. Every man on the crew was standing over her, fisting their naked cocks. She didn't evcen realize she was lazily rubbing the cum on her body all over her ample breasts and stomach, looking like she was eager for more fucking.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as the first man crawled between her thighs and quickly slipped his average sized cock inside her soaked pussy. She almost didn't realize what was happening, almost as if she'd been drugged again. But she knew, even as yet another stranger emptied his seed inside her womb, that she wasn't drugged. She was just high on passiona nd desire. She lifted lust-filled eyes and watched as a fat man crawled between her thighs, pushed her legs back against her chest and sank his long cock in her well-fucked ass.

Nearby, Jeff stood and watched, awaiting his turn. He figured it was too damn bad the camera wasn't turned on right now because this would surely sell quickly. Not to worry, he thought with a smile. He had a feeling this sweet, married white pussy would be making a lot more films soon. A whole lot more...

****

The conclusion to The Casting Couch coming soon....thanks to everyone for all the input and feedback.