The Casting Couch Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Helen, why don't we?" she asked the other woman, trying to reach for her purse as a signal that they should go.

Helen simply giggled and slurred, "Why not?"

With a sigh of relief, Allison slid out of her seat, intending to couple up with Helen for safety's sake, but as soon as the other woman was on her feet, Charles was wrapped around her like a leech, one arm banded around her waist, pressing her tiny body so close to his big, black bulk. Anyone watching them would naturally assume they were lovers.

"Uh, Helen...?" Allison knew she had to do something to preserve the other woman's honor, especially in case her husband were to make an appearance, but the same that happened to Helen happened to her as well. As soon as Allison was on her feet, Kent pulled her to his side, sliding his arm across her back and gripping her hip with his big, beefy black hand. She was trapped at his side too.

"Relax, baby," he whispered in her ear, his thick lips nibbling at her earlobe as he guided her to follow the other couple. "We're just gonna have a little fun is all."

If Allison didn't know any better, she would have sworn Charles knew exactly where he was going. He guided them up the winding staircase, away from the crowd, and down a long hallway. He paused at every door to open and see what was behind each one, as if he were searching for something specific. They bypassed two small bedrooms and another they didn't check that was obviously being occupied (Allison half wondered if Helen's husband was in there fucking his starlet). They also discovered a bathroom and a storage closet--good lord, this house was HUGE. When they were stopped by two men who were obviously security guards and told to rejoin the party, Allison was relieved.

At least, she was until Kent and Charles manuevered them past the guards and into a room off to the side. Both Allison and Helen gasped at the sight of the large, elegant den they had found. The walls were lined with books--thousands of them--and there was a large fireplace in the corner. On closer inspection, Allison determined that this was the producer's working study. There was a large desk in front of a bay window, and a leather sofa facing the desk.

"Perfect," she heard Charles say. "Plenty of room and privacy in here."

Allison was relieved when Kent released his grip on her until she realized he had moved only to close and lock the door behind them. "Don't want to get caught snooping, do we?" he explained.

Allison swallowed nervously and moved away to inspect the room. She hadn't noticed the row of TVs in the corner and wondered out loud what they were for. Charles laughed and said, "They're security cameras, baby. Hell, why don't we turn them on and see what's going on?"

"If this is the security room, where are the security guards?" Allison asked suspiciously, and Charles laughed and said, "Don't be naive, baby. This rich prick probably uses this setup for his own pleasure, if you know what I mean."

Glad to have something to do, Allison helped Kent switch on the monitors and blinked in pleasant surprise when they were able to see the party going on downstairs. Charles played with the controls and switched from room to room, and they all laughed in startled surprise when he switched to what must have been the pantry and they saw one of the waiters being screwed in the ass by one of the male guests. Allison could hardly believe what she was seeing and was relieved when Charles switched to another scene.

Oh, hell, she thought and cringed when the camera picked up part of the garden. A few guests were mingling on the patio, but just behind some bushes and in the corner frame of the TV was obviously Helen's husband, bent over a scantily clad woman, his cock sliding in and out of her cunt from behind.

"Damn, look at that mother fucker go!" Charles laughed, unaware of Helen's shocked, furious gaze on the TV screen. "He's gettin' him some pussy tonight. I bet you ten to one that bitch isn't his wife either."

"She's not," Helen said tautly. "I am."

"Aw, damn," Charles swore, quickly changing the screen to another room. But the damage was done, and Allison ached for the other woman. She moved to comfort her, saying, "Helen, I'm sorry. I can only imagine how you must feel. If my husband ever--" she swallowed. "Well, I'd be devastated."

"That bastard," Helen spat. "He thinks he can fuck around?" Then she erupted into sobs, covering her face with her hands as she cried like a beaten child. Allison quickly tried to comfort her, pulling her into her arms and murmuring words of reassurance. They only seemed to make Helen worse though, so Allison didn't protest when Charles stepped up to try his hand. "Let me," he told Allison, and she moved away so he could pull Helen into an embrace.

"There, there, baby, he don't deserve your tears," Charles crooned, and Helen started to calm a little. "Yeah, that's right. Save 'em for a real man."

Helen's sobs calmed to sniffles as she cried on Charles shoulder. Allison was feeling relieved that he was there to help support Helen until she realized one of his hands was fondling Helen's breast, and his hand on her back had moved noticeably lower, squeezing her ass. He bent his head and murmured something soothing in Helen's ear, and Allison realized the black bastard was trying to take advantage of the situation.

"Uh, Helen, maybe we should--" Allison gasped when she felt Kent step up behind her, his hard cock pressing against her ass. His bare arms closed around her waist, pulling her back against him, and she realized he wasn't wearing a shirt anymore.

"I've missed you, baby," he whispered, his thick lips nibbling at her ear again. "My cock's been craving that sweet, white pussy of yours like a drug."

Allison squeezed her eyes shut, praying for the strength to deny him. The truth was, her pussy had been craving his black cock just the same.

"We can't," she told him, reaching back and trying to push him away. "I'm married."

"So what?" he reasoned. "You were married last time we fucked, weren't you?"

"I--" she tried to think of a reasonable argument but couldn't. Instead she focused on what was happening to Helen across the room.

Charles had taken Helen's hand, placing it on his groin. "Feel how large that is? Larger than his, isn't it?" Allison heard him ask.

"Yes.. of course, but.. Charles... stop that... I'm... married..." Helen stammered, but her hand remained on Charles' obscenely huge crotch.

"I bet you'd love to see it, touch it, wouldn't you?" Charles murmured. His hand slid down to the short hem of Helen's dress, tugging it upwards. Helen's hand began to grope Charle's crotch through his slacks. Charles slowly lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing the tops of her stockings then the soft white skin of her trim thighs. Charles continued lifting the dress higher until her crotch, naked without the thong panties he'd removed at the table, was visible to anyone who cared to look.

"Please...I need to go talk to my husband... Oh...Ahhh!" Helen squealed when Charles' fingers began to massage her pussy.

"Don't tell me you don't want it, slut. Your white pussy is dripping wet. Feel that?" Charles asked as he fingered Helen's cunt. Allison could see the lust-filled expression on the other woman's face and knew her torment. She wanted to give in to the black bastard, to experience his big, black cock, but she was married and loved her husband. Allison started to move to help her and gasped, feeling Kent's hand slid up her thigh, pushing her dress up until his fingers found the elastic of her panties. Sliding inside, he began fingering her pussy, whispering from behind, "Shhhhh, baby. Just watch. Just watch."

Allison was so engrossed in what Kent was doing to her cunt, she didn't notice what Helen's hands were doing until she heard the other woman say, "Oh god... it's so big!"

Helen had undone Charle's pants and was holding one monstrous black cock in her tiny white hands. It hung at least a foot long, and as thick as a coke can. Helen's tiny white body looked dwarfed next to Charles' and her hand looked positively miniature as it grasped his enormous black rod, slowly pulling on it as it grew even bigger. "Yeah, that's it, pull on my cock, slut. Let's see how big you can make it."

Charles's fingers continued to work their magic on Helen's cunt, drawing frantic gasps and moans from her lips. Allison watched, gasping as Kent's fingers did the same to her pussy. Charles gently began guiding Helen backwards to the sofa. She almost fell over the arm, but it was obvious this was just where Charles wanted her. She laid backwards, her ass raised over the arm, her legs dangling, knees spread wide, exposing her bare pussy to the black man. Charles wedged his legs between hers, forcing her to spread her knees even further apart. Helen's eyes were closed, lips slightly parted, as her breath came in short, rapid pants. She still had one hand clutching at Charle's black cock, her body trembling, no doubt due to his frantic fingering of her cunt.

"Oh, yeah, slut, give me those juices!" he groaned as he frigged her gushing pussy. Charles removed his sticky fingers to grab hold of his growing cock. He jerked on it a couple of times and aimed it right at Helen's engorged cunt.

Allison watched in shocked fascination as he ran the large, dark head of his cock up and down Helen's pussy lips, obviously coating the tip of his cock with her juices.

"Charles... please... stop... I. can't...my husband..." was all Helen was able to moan as he continued to rub his cock along her cunt, teasing her unmercifully.

"Shhhh, baby. Just enjoy and let this black cock slide inside you," Charles murmured, as his ugly, black face took on a look of concentration as he slowly began to press the massive head of his cock between her puffy pussy lips. Grabbing her hips, he scooted her forward, her sweet pussy sliding right around the massive plum-colored head of his hard cock.

"Please... Charles... I've got... to... stay.. Oh, god I'm.. married.. OHH MYYY!!" Helen exclaimed as he pushed the entire head of his cock inside her tight pussy. Allison also cried out, feeling incredibly aroused by the taboo sight. An orgasm ripped through her body, and she felt her hips bucking against Kent's seeking fingers.

"Oh...oh...it's so HUGE!" Helen shouted, as Charles paused, allowing Helen's snug pussy to become accustomed to the massive intruder. "It'll never, uh, uh, fit in...me!"

"Slut, that's just the tip..." he murmured as he reached for her ass with both hands. He gently worked her forward, sinking the entire bulk of his cock deep inside her pussy. "Get ready to feel your first cock, bitch."

"Ahhhhh... Ohhh...Ahhhhh," Helen moaned.

Kent's fingers picked up speed, and Allison realized he was dry humping her ass from behind. Even worse, her hips were moving back and forth along with his, milking his fingers as she watched Helen getting fucked by the big, ugly black man. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the contrast of Charles' black bulk hunched over Helen's tiny white body. Whereas Charles was as ugly as sin, Helen looked so dainty, so beautiful, and so pure-bred white, you would never expect to see such a woman letting such a man rut against her.

"Ughhhhh... " Helen suddenly groaned. "Please stop, you can't go any further. You're just too big!" Charles had stuck about half his cock up her cunt.

Charles groaned and murmured, "Damn, this sure is one tight pussy, slut. Hold on, baby, while I get it all the way in...oh yeaahhh!" He began to wiggle even more of his monster deep inside of her. Helen suddenly cried out and arched her back, her eyes rolling back in her head as he sank deeper than anyone had ever been before.

"Ohhh.... myyy Goddddd!! Noooo... you can't... ohhhh... "

"Yeah baby. Take that big, black cock!" He grunted as he shoved the rest of his thick, ebony rod deep inside Helen's white pussy. Helen reached up and pressed a hand against her stomach, and Allison wondered if the other woman had felt the black cock push inside her belly.

Charles then slowly leaned over, leaving his cock buried to the hilt inside her cunt as he paused to lick at Helen's panting lips. Allison realized this was the first time they'd even kissed. Helen had let the man--a stranger--fuck her before they'd even shared their first kiss. Helen opened her mouth wide and let Charles eat at her mouth, and the two thrashed and moaned and practically ate each other's mouth off until Charles pulled back, poised himself between her legs again and slowly slid his cock out of her dripping pussy.

"Nooo.. put that huge cock of yours back in me...Please!" Helen whimpered, actually pushing her hips forward, trying to impale herself on his cock.

"Uh-huh, you slut. You want this black cock, don'tcha?" Charles teased her, holding just the head of his cock inside her pussy.

Helen screamed in pleasure as he sank his cock back inside her, this time his balls slapping against her ass. Charles began to fuck her hard, his black hands grasping her shapely ass as the force of his thrusts literally lifted her off the sofa arm. Helen grunted each time he impaled her, and Allison closed her eyes, letting herself concentrate on the erotic sound of skin smacking skin and Helen moaning and Charles grunting. And of course, there was the dirty, erotic sound of Helen's pussy slurping every time his cock pulled out of her.

Then she heard Charles moan and say, "Oh fuck, slut... I'm gonna... gonna.. cum." Allison opened her eyes to see Charles violently pull Helen's pussy against his groin, burying his cock deep within her womb.

"Ohh... noooo... noooo, don't...." Helen whimpered but she ground her pussy against his thrusting cock anyway.

"Ahhh..." Charles groaned loudly. Allison watched in amazement as his hairy balls tightened and seemed to crawl upwards. Charles shouted, "Yeah baby. Oh yeah, slut!" and continued to grunt and grind into her crotch with his cock. Helen screamed suddenly and pushed at his hips, her legs jerking and twitching and sticking straight out around his hips. Allison knew the black man was shooting his cum deep in Helen's pussy. Helen finally gave up and released a deep, earthly moan as another huge orgasm washed over her body. She stopped trying to push him away and instead grabbed his hips, pulling him against her instead.

Charles finally fell on top of Helen, panting and gasping heavily. His lips found hers and they shared a slow, almost sweet kiss.

"Damn, that was hot. I've got to fuck you now, baby," Kent murmured in Allison's ear. She gasped, feeling him push her skirt up over her hips from behind. With a rip, he tore her panties down, then pressed against her backside, walking her over to the desk. He slid one hand around her stomach and up, grasping her breast and playing with it, squeezing the nipple until she cried out in delight.

She half expected him to simply push her face down on the desk and fuck her from behind, fast and hard--especially when he bent her over it, her ass thrust up at him--but she was surprised when instead of his cock thrusting into her pussy, she felt something wet and skinny lick at her slit. "Ahhhhhh," she cried as his tongue delved into her moist hole bringing her to an almost instant orgasm. She thrashed and moaned as he sucked and nibbled at her clit for several minutes before she felt him pull away and stand up behind her. Instead of ramming her though, he grasped one thigh and spun her until she was on her side laying on the desk, able to watch his every move. Lifting her right leg, he placed it on his shoulder. Her other leg was bent out flat against the desk,, held down by one big, black hand so that she was facing him on her side in a L-shape with one leg straight up flat against his chest.

"Mmmm, ohhh yeaaaahhhhh, ahhhhh," she cried as she felt his huge cock press inside her. With one powerful thrust Kent slammed his entire cock inside her. Allison felt her pussy gobble up his cock and then her inner muscles squeezed tight against it as if not wanting to let it go. Her pussy spasmed instantly and wave after wave of pleasure traveled up her body as yet another orgasm sent her body into convulsions. It was just the first of many. Kent leaned forward and braced himself on the desk, pumping his cock in and out of her as she continued to writhe and tremble beneath and against him.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, nobody fucks me like you do," Allison moaned, and heard herself say, "I love your cock!"

After a while, Kent slowed down, keeping his cock buried in her and just moving it a little. Allison didn't care about anything other than his cock inside her...oh, god, this one man was like a drug to her. She slid one hand up and around his neck, urging his head down until her lips could suck on his lower lip. With a groan, his thrusts grew deeper, more powerful, until Allison was screaming in pleasure again. With piston-like thrusts, he knew he had her right where he wanted. In that moment she felt no guilt for cheating on her husband. She only felt pleasure, the pleasure only Kent's big, black cock could give her, and she would likely do whatever he asked her to do.

Allison's dazed eyes opened and over Kent's shoulders, she saw Charles picking Helen's limp body up in his arms, then watched as he undressed the woman, undressed himself and layed her down on the floor, lowering himself on top of her. A second later, she heard Helen moaning and yelling, "Yes, yes, ohhh yessss!!!"

The erotic sound, along with the thrill of Kent's thick cock hitting her g-spot, sent Allison spiraling into her biggest climax yet. She was so high on pleasure she didn't realize until it was too late to stop him that Kent had withdrawn from her soaked pussy and had pressed his huge cock into her anus. "Nooo, god no. You're too big. Ahhhh, fuck!"

Allison tried to turn and crawl away, feeling a stabbing, burning sensation as he pressed his huge cock into her ass. But he wouldn't let her get away. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back onto his cock, and she wondered how much he had stuck up her ass. Half? Three-thirds? Or all of it? After a while, she got used to the feeling and actually started to feel pleasure as he pistoned in and out with gentler strokes. She pushed her hips back against him, wiggling her ass as he began to pick up speed, then grind his cock against her.

Kent groaned and fell on top of her, pressing her breasts flat against the top of the desk, as he suddenly began to empty his seed inside her bowels. Allison, who was panting and gasping for her breath, turned her head to see Helen spread out on the floor face down with a naked Charles flat on top of her, his hips humping up and down on her writhing white body. Distantly, Allison wondered if he was in Helen's pussy or ass.

When Kent finally lifted himself off of her and rolled Allison to her back, Allison looked down and gasped at how totally fucked she looked. Her pretty dress was bunched up around her waist and her soaked panties were hanging by one ankle. Her pussy was swollen and red and her pubic hair was matted and soaked with cum. She glanced at Kent and realized he was still mostly dressed--he'd simply pushed his pants over his hips to fuck her.

"That was great, baby. You're one great fuck, you know that?"

With a half smile because she'd pleased him, Allison closed her eyes and realized she no longer heard Helen's moaning or the slurping sounds of a woman being well fucked. She figured Charles had finally given out and the other couple was recovering. She also felt bad for the other woman. Kent could last much longer than Charles apparently. When she felt Kent's big, beefy hand close around her ankles and spread her legs wide again, Allison sighed and opened her eyes so she could meet his eyes as he entered her. Instead, she was shocked to see Charles standing naked between her thighs, tugging on his hard, bull cock as he prepared to stick it in her exposed pussy.