The Casting Couch Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, wait a minute...but I.....ahhhhhhh!" she squealed as Charles ignored her protests and slowly began to penetrate her pussy. He felt even bigger, thicker than Kent, if that was possible, and she felt the pressure spread as he speared her.

"Damn, slut, you're hot. I've wanted to fuck this prime pussy ever since I saw that movie. Oh yeahhhh, ohhhhh fuck!" he groaned and continued to sink his shaft inside her.

Allison tried to struggle, hating letting such an ugly, black man near her, let alone fuck her, but he proved too much for her. She screamed when he hit rock bottom, pressing his cock all the way inside her. Then she grunted as he hammered her with quick, hard thrusts, his hands squeezing her breasts as he pumped his cock between her lewdly spread thighs. Allison realized Kent was doing the same to Helen, who looked like she was in sheer heaven to be on the floor, her legs wrapped tightly around Kent's naked waist as he thrust his tongue in her mouth, mimicking the action of his black cock in her pussy.

Allison didn't know how long Charles managed to fuck her, or how many more orgasms she had, before he suddenly pulled out and moved round to her head, thrusting his soaked cock into her panting mouth. She could barely get her lips around his girth and was trying to take more of him in when he suddenly cut loose with jet after jet of cum. Reaching down to finger her swollen cunt, seeking one last orgasm, she swallowed what seemed like a gallon of his seed before groaning as she came hard herself.

In a daze she began to recover, realizing that she once again had been fucked hard by two more black men, and worse, had allowed the same to happen to the wife of her new boss! Oh god, she'd be lucky if she got out of this with her marriage intact, nevermind her job.

Numbly, she straightened her clothes and used her ripped panties to soak up the over abundance of cum leaking down her thighs. She saw that Helen was doing the same, suddenly looking pale and withdrawn as the guilt of breaking her marriage vows began to sink in. Charles and Kent were looking pleased with themselves as they watched the two women try and compose themselves.

Silently, she and Helen excused themselves and made their way back to the party. Halfway down the stairs, Helen grabbed Allison's arm, staying her. "Allison, I..."

Sighing, Allison squeezed the other woman's hand reassuringly and said, "Don't worry. I know how you feel. I won't say a word."

The other woman looked relieved until Helen's husband found them, saying, "I've been looking everywhere for you two. You weren't off getting in trouble, were you?" he teased, reaching down to kiss Helen's cheek. Allison saw Helen's face turn red, and neither woman could quite meet Jerry's eyes as he led them to their cars.

****

Allison felt her eyes captivated by the TV screen. "Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, fuck me. Yes! Yes!" Lisa screamed as Jeff thrust into her from behind, water from the hot tub splashing over the sides on each thrust.

Lisa hadn't wanted Allison to see the tape, but she'd insisted, mainly to make sure the parts with her had been edited out. They had, thank goodness, but Allison was startled by the depth of pleasure Lisa seemed to enjoy as Jeff fucked her every way imaginable.

Lisa cleared her throat again and hit the STOP then REWIND button as her screams became louder and louder. "Well, as you can see, you're nowhere on the tape."

Allison still had trouble meeting Lisa's gaze after what had happened that night, but they'd done an admirable job of pretending it had never happened. Maybe someday Allison would be able to forget it had.

"What now?" Allison demanded.

"Now, we wait for Jeff to come over."

They didn't have to wait long. When Allison showed him into her living room half an hour later, he looked surprised to see Lisa there too. Then he smiled. "Ah, I knew you two enjoyed what happened yesterday. Been enjoying a little nookie without me, huh?"


"Jackass," Lisa swore at him. "If you're smart, you'll never mention that again."

"Baby, I'm not only going to mention it, I'm going to enjoy it and a lot more. What are you waiting for, sluts? Get undressed."

Lisa smiled. "I don't think so. We're calling the shots now." Then she pressed the PLAY button and watched Jeff's surprise turn to anger as the images on the TV screen clearly showed his face but not hers.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Blackmail," Allison answered firmly. "If you don't leave us both the fuck alone, a copy of this tape will conveniently be mailed to your fiancé, her father and every entertainment news show this side of the Mississippi."

"Shit!" he swore, knowing he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he lost Tanya, any shot of becomming a star someday went down the drain. Then he said, "Are you forgetting the tape I have of you two sexy sluts taking more black cocks than Debbie Does Detroit?"

"Of course not," Lisa said angrily. "So what I say we have here is a stalemate. You use that tape against us, and we use our tape against you. Nobody wins."

Jeff remembered the other ace up his sleeve. Reaching into his inside jacket pocket, he pulled out the photographs the PI had taken of Allison's husband. "You think you're gonna save your marriage now, bitch? How do you like these then? And how the hell do you plan to explain my black baby when it pops out eight months from now, huh, bitch?"

Pale-faced, Allison took the envelope he tossed at her and looked inside. She studied the pictures, then with a frown asked, "What are these for?"

"What the fuck do you think they are for? They're of your husband, fucking around on you."

Suddenly Allison began to laugh. Jeff demanded, "What's so funny?"

"This isn't my husband." She laughed even harder. "This is his boss though. I bet I could get Michael a promotion with these." Lisa laughed at that suggestion and smiled smugly at Jeff.

"Shit," Jeff swore. He should have known better than to hire a low-rate detective.

"What's it going to be? You turn over the copy of your tape--and any copies you may have made--and we'll turn over this one and call us even," Lisa told him.

"Oh yeah," Allison added. "If you even think about telling my husband about us, don't bother. I plan to have a long talk with him myself tonight. If he leaves me--" her voice trembled until she squared her shoulders and finished "--if he leaves me, I'll deal with it. And if I'm pregnant, I'll deal with it too. Besides, thanks to you, any number of men could be the father. What makes you think you're the lucky one?"

Jeff realized she was right; any one of his black brothers could have knocked her up. But some deep instinct had told him he'd planted his seed deep in her belly their first night at the theater. If she had a black baby, it would be his.

"You think I'd let your white prick of a husband raise my baby?" He shot her a dirty look. "I'll make your life miserable if you even try, slut."

Allison paled again, but Lisa stepped in to bat. "Oh yeah? And I bet your fiance would love to know about your fathering a child with another woman, huh? That might just do the trick if this tape here doesn't."

Shit. Jeff knew when he was screwed. He could lose Allison and Lisa and their sweet pussy, not to mention his son or daughter, or he could loose everything else. Tanya's father would destroy him if this got out. His career, his home, his money...everything would be gone.

"Dammit, give me the tape." It was over. He had no choice, he realized.

Smiling, Lisa handed him the copy that was in the VCR. She took delight in telling him, "But don't think this is the only copy. In fact, I think we'll hold on to the original in case you get any ideas. Oh, and Jeff? If you even think about distributing the tape you have of me and Allison at that party--if we hear even one word that anyone else has seen it--we won't hesitate to send this video to dear, sweet Tanya."

***

Allison told her husband everything, and he did leave her...for a few weeks, that is. Eventually he decided to get counseling with her, and when they decided they could make the marriage work, they realized they needed to put LA as far behind them as they could. Allison knew, deep down, that if she ever ran into Kent Steele on the street again, his cock would be in her pussy within a matter of minutes. They moved to a small town in Arizona instead, where the black population was at a minimum. Allison was relieved to know she wouldn't have to fight temptation.

Just as predicted, eight months later, Allison gave birth to a healthy baby girl. It was, of course, half black, and while Michael had struggled to forgive her, he wasn't willing to accept another man's child as his own. Allison gave the baby up for adoption, though it was much harder to do than she'd ever imagined.

She kept in close touch with Lisa, who finally landed the role that made her into a household name and one of Hollywood's highest paid stars. Allison also tried to keep in touch with Helen, but it was too hard on the other woman to be reminded of what had happened and she soon stopped answering Allison's calls and letters. Oddly enough though, Allison heard through the grapevine that Helen also ended up pregnant, and when the baby was born, it was black. Fortunately, this happened after Helen divorced her husband for infidelity and took him for practically everything he was worth.

***

Jeff was still teaching classes out of a local theater in LA when he heard about Allison giving the baby up for adoption. He supposed he should be more upset than he was, but after all, he'd come to realize there was plenty of fresh, white pussy out there for the taking. In fact, he had a few gorgeous white, and married, women in his classes now. He knew he'd always remember Allison fondly--not to mention with a hard-on--but he knew someday he'd find the perfect married white woman to seduce, knock up and keep on the side.

It was only a matter of time....

***

(Special thanks to everyone who sent me feedback about this series. Your support and criticism means more to me than I can ever say!)