The Castle

Story Info
Gothic romantic erotica.
1.2k words
3.86
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness fell heavily over the mountain forest as storm clouds roiled in the sky. Tall pines swayed in the growing wind and raindrops began to spatter the rocky terrain. At the edge of the forest, a forbidding structure stood, all stone and ironwork. It looked like no one had entered in centuries but one window showed a flickering light, the silhouette of a woman prominent against the glow.

He was late. She peered out into the gloom, searching for any sign of him. She began pacing the stone floor, her bare feet cold against the slabs. She hugged herself against the damp chill in the chamber. The room was almost cavernous, dark grey blocks of stone dimly reflecting the large pillar candles placed around for light and warmth. A massive, oaken four poster bed dominated the room. Black velvet hung from its frame and draped the downy mattress.

Frustrated and worried, she decided to draw a bath in the hopes of relaxing and distracting herself until his arrival. She entered the small bathroom, a golden glow welcoming her from the many small and large candles scattered about the claw foot tub. She filled the tub and let her scarlet colored robe fall to the stony floor, her ivory skin shimmering in the light. She piled her mahogany waves on top of her head with a small barrette and slid into the water, closing her eyes as the warmth enveloped her chilled skin. She let her thoughts drift, even if they constantly returned to him.

He pushed his horse harder than ever before. The raven-colored steed cut a sharp track through the puddles, its hooves pounding the hard ground as it struggled up the steep slope towards the castle. He knew she was waiting, feeling a tug deep within, drawing him to her despite the worsening storm. He was like a man possessed, his eyes shining unnaturally bright. He drove the stallion to its brink as he finally approached the imposing, iron gate surrounding the estate. The horse skidded on the slick stones as he flung himself off its back and rushed towards the entrance.

Her eyes flew open. She sat up abruptly in the bath, water sloshing over the sides and splashing the marbled floor. He was here. A slow smile spread across her pink, full mouth when she heard the pounding of his footsteps on the staircase. She gracefully stood up and stepped out of the tub, patting her skin dry with a plush towel. The bedroom door flung open, the rusty hinges creaking in protest. She could barely contain her excitement at the first sight of him, panting and dripping from the rainy ride.

He was mesmerized. Lit from behind, she looked like a porcelain goddess. Her wavy hair was tousled, delicate tendrils framing her angelic face. He could see the desire illuminating her enormous dark eyes so that they appeared like black orbs against the paleness of her skin. His gaze trailed down her body, lingering on her heavy, full breasts and curving, soft hips. He strode purposefully across the room, lips slightly parted in wonder and desire. He stopped just in front of her, their bodies almost touching. He could feel the warmth radiating from her slightly damp skin. He was almost loath to touch her perfect face as he reached his strong fingers toward her.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled softly, cradling her face in his rough hand. His damp, dark hair clung to his stubbled jaw and she admired the masculine lines of his chin and mouth. She could almost smell the desire radiating from him. She stepped the last few inches into him, pressing her nude body down the length of him, her nipples hardening against the chill of his sodden cloak. He shuddered slightly at the feel of her, closing his eyes briefly. His free arm gripped her waist suddenly, pressing her tighter against him. His lips found hers, his tongue greedily probing her sweet mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on tiptoe to better reach him. He started walking backwards towards the large bed, continuing to kiss her as his hands began to explore her body. She broke the kiss long enough to wrench his cloak from his shoulders before his mouth again conquered hers.

He picked her up and flung her unceremoniously on the bed. She opened her mouth to protest but all that escaped was a low moan as he suddenly plunged his warm tongue into her cleft. He savored every wet taste of her, swirling and suckling while his large hands gripped her soft thighs. His fingers dug in as he felt his erection swelling against his trousers. He continued to plunder her depths with his tongue, feeling her body begin to tremble until she screamed his name, her fingers digging into his hair as she climaxed. She sat up and crawled towards him. He watched her breathlessly, admiring the swell of her hips and supple behind when he felt her fingers yanking on his pants, freeing his rigid cock. He threw his head back and let out a guttural groan as her warm, wet mouth tasted him, her tongue traveling up and down the length of him until his member was almost twitching with arousal.

She plunged her mouth down the length of him until she felt him hit the back of her throat. She sucked and licked him, angling her face to give him a full view of his enormous cock filling her ripe mouth. He stroked her hair, trying not to force her mouth any farther onto his body. His knees began to tremble as she swirled her tongue around his tip, smirking seductively at him. He let out an animalistic grunt as he shoved her backwards again onto the bed. He quickly rid himself of the rest of his clothes and crawled on top of her, running his rough hands up her body to cup and squeeze her breasts. She moaned deeply, squirming underneath him. He pushed his legs between hers, locking eyes with her as he began to slide his cock slowly into her, barely able to contain himself at the sensation of her, so hot, so tight, and so wet.

She arched her back as he filled her, moaning loudly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her with each pump of his hips. She caressed his massive chest and shoulders, savoring every touch and sensation. Her breasts bounced with his every thrust, her breath coming more shallow and raspy. He increased his pace, pounding into the center of her with abandon, panting her name. He lowered his head and kissed her breasts, nipping her skin here and there and bringing squeals of pleasure from her with every teasing bite.

The storm outside seemed to increase in intensity along with their lovemaking, the lightning strikes flashing bright on her alabaster skin, gleaming with perspiration as he wrung every ounce of pleasure from her. She felt herself nearing climax, screaming his name into the night as her insides spasmed around him. Her fingers dug into his back as he roared his release and the collapsed on top of her heaving chest. A soft rain began to fall outside as their breathing slowed and a small smirk played across her lips.