All Comments on 'The Catholic Lifeguard's Baptism'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG hot!

My pussy is tingling right along with Jen's. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great story!!

That was a great story about Jen and Ben. The story was a good one and even a great one for erotic content for the most part. I like the way you wrote this story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Sexy

A very hot and sexy story. The religious comments were a little unsettling but I know people have a fetish for that. Good work.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 15 years ago
Superb!

The best of your stories to date; and the others were well written. Starts realistically, proceeds realistically, and has an excellent ending. Why am I always a sucker for a happy ending? (No pun intended given how the story ended.)

VixandraVixandraalmost 14 years ago
Cute and well done

This was well written, nice build up and great ending. And the baby's name was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story but.... "Every sperm is sacred" lol was giggling for ages :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wordsmith

Your use of language and plays on words added another, fun layer to the story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

continue with same premise just different characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why anyone

wants to be associated as a catholic when writing smut tales.

why not be a non cultist.

1 star cause u r a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unsure

The characters each seemed lovely and the sex was fine... He uses too many words out loud. Just by a few in each sentence, but each enough to make him seem insincere and unwieldy. Like a bad liar talking too much. And that's not how I felt he was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, but somewhat squicky

I have to agree with Anonymous. They talk way too much, these two. I'm not entirely convinced in the first place by the sexy lifeguard-who's-gonna-be-a-nun falling for a guy who is stated to be something like 20 years older than her, but okay, that's your choice. But he does seem to be talking her into it a lot, and she does seem to fall for his talk, rather than be falling for him. I think I could believe it better if they conducted the whole thing without talking at all . . . and then she went and became a nun, because that's all the sex she wants to have. Because the idea that they got together and had a kid -- even if it's true! -- is implausible. "How'd you two meet?" "Oh, Ben used to swim in the pool where I was a lifeguard and he noticed me staring at his cock, but I was going to be a nun at that point, but we finally got together and I let him ass-fuck me and that's how we knew it was love." There's a potentially lovely story here, but . . . oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I loved the exploration of a religious context and the reclamation of one hot lifeguard from being lost to a nunnery.

I expected there to have been some action in the water as well. Perhaps another time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Penetrating a virgin Christian girl...

Liked how you made sure she voluntarily consented to your advances every step of the way.

You were one temptation to her she couldn't resist.

I also like how she wanted you to penetrate her good-girl Christian pussy without any protection.

That was risky but you, in the fictional story, saw the eroticism in being able to be the first to thrust into & fill the innocent Christian girl's pussy with your impressive penis & spermy Christian cum.

A nice touch might have been that as you pushed into her, once your forehead met her holy hymen, you "pause" it there.

Not pushing it in farther to pop her cherry, but "resting" it there.

She feels your manhood against her hymen & you look into her eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready?" you inquire.

As a Christian gentleman, though you want to fuck the life out of her, you almost want to give her a chance to "change her mind" & "go back" to being this innocent, naive giggling Christian girl.

Other guys would push into her & burst her hymen, but you're different, & she senses that.

"It's okay. I want this..." she responds.

Without wasting any time, you slowly, but deliberately & lovingly, push your cock deep into her.

"uh.... oh..... ummmm" she responds, feeling your hungry Christian cock pop her cherry and introduce her to real life.

Your penis sinks deeper into her innocent Christian pussy, which is now all yours' as she becomes subservient to your carnal desires.

"Christian woman?" you inquire as you push in and out of her.

"Uh... yes... I ... am....." she responds, her responses "punctuated" or interrupted by your powerful thrusts.

She forever remembers the sound of your balls slapping against her pussy as she willingly gives you her Christian innocence.

She closes her eyes and moans in contentment as she takes-in all these new sensations she has long denied herself.

With her religious restrictions removed -- through your mighty penis removing her hymen -- she's now a real woman and finds she enjoys your passionate thrusts.

After about 30 minutes of deep fucking, she squeezes your penis (which you aptly described in the story) & she feels your penis spasming.

Everything in you screams to fill her innocent nun-to-be pussy with your manly, spermy cum.

You want to do everything you can to keep her out of the convent and make her your willing sexual slave.

"I love you" she confesses as you plant your seed in her, "sealing" your lust which turned into love.

You kiss even more passionately as she feels your penis, still in her pussy, become flaccid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good story of a Christian woman's first time.

I could visualize her caressing his penis as she says to him: "I want to feel your penis inside me."

The soon-to-be nun realized she needed some fulfillment in a certain area and Ben was all too willing to be the first penis to penetrate her innocent virgin pussy, which so wanted to be fucked.

She was so trusting of him and so craved his nonChristian penis deep inside her Christian womanhood. She didn't seem to care he didn't share her religion. She just wanted to get her first fuck.

It was also great she didn't care for condoms or birth control. She trusted him completely as his penis was the first to enter here. Her pussy was totally unprotected from Ben's sperm-laden cum.

Imagine how great it felt for her when she felt his penis spasming just before he shot his cum deep into the depths of her innocence. All in all, a great story of a guy taking a woman's virginity and Christian innocence, which she so willingly gave him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
438 Followers
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...