The Cat's Meow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope it brings him to tears, then I can laugh in his face. Hooker! What nerve. He's gonna pay for that remark. That's my word!! That's about all the damn motivation I need, I shot out of my car and walked into the clinic. I made an appointment for 2 weeks from now, that should give me some thinking time.

John

I held them both in my arms. At this moment I felt very content. I have my best friend. Someone I can confide in with all my secrets and never have to even so much as worry about it being repeated. In the other arm I have the girl of my dreams.

At this moment my heart feels so full. I feel so loved. I looked down at them both. God I love her so much. How can someone be so perfect? How can someone be so beautiful?

Damn I wish she'd think of me in that way. But I know she doesn't. I wonder how it would feel to kiss her lips, how to run my hands thru her hair, to look in her eyes for a long time.

Why the hell is it I always seem to say the stupidest things in front of her? But nonetheless she always seems to laugh. If God ever made a woman perfect for me, it was her. I've been trying to see as many women as I can.

Trying to dull out these intense feelings, but it’s not working. This love shit ain’t no joke. It grabs you by the balls and won’t let go. I mean it’s got me wanting to do all that reach for the stars, climb every mountain crap.

They should have some kind of remedy for this. It hurts so much to love someone and them not love you back. It makes you feel so empty. Like a big piece of you is missing. I shifted my weight a little and kissed her forehead.