The Caveman's Captive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled it all the way out, then reached down to lift me to my feet. "You nearly made me lose it that time. I never knew you were that good at giving head. I think you deserve a treat."

My 'treat' turned out to be getting pushed over a chair and having his cock rammed back into my pussy with no warning or preparation. He started fucking me just as fast as before, although this time his hands were gripping my hips tightly, and he was not only punching his hips at me but moving me in counterpoint. That meant that he was actually stroking into me twice as fast as before, and slamming his stomach into my ass with loud slapping sounds.

I was being tossed around like a rag doll, but the feeling of his big cock inside me started to turn me on again. I couldn't figure out why this kind of treatment was arousing me, but I couldn't contradict the evidence. I started panting and grunting every time he slammed into my depths, and I was sounding like a tennis player at Wimbledon. Amazingly enough, the next few strokes sent me over the top into a violent orgasm, and this time I screamed as he kept ramming me, pushing through my internal muscles, never slowing down as the spasms racked my body and I lost all control of my muscles.

As the orgasm's energy left me, I nearly collapsed over the chair I was leaning on, and I felt him finally stop pounding into me. He didn't pull out, and I didn't think he had come, so I didn't know if he was just resting up before finishing himself off, or giving me a chance to recover before inflicting some other humiliation on me. He leaned over me and wrapped his arms around me, taking my breasts in his hands and actually holding them softly for a moment, although he was soon back to massaging them hard.

He straightened up, taking me with him by using my breasts as handles. His cock slipped out of me as we stood, then he turned me to face him and pushed on my shoulders again. I knew what was expected of me by now, so I dropped to my knees and leaned forward to take his cock back into my mouth. I automatically sucked it all the way back into my throat, and he must have been satisfied this time as I didn't feel him pulling on my hair. I gave his organ a tongue bath for a moment, tasting myself, then slid backwards off of it and looked up at him.

He grinned down at me. "I think you're beginning to understand your role in all of this. Part of it is to clean me off every time my cock has been inside you. You shouldn't even have to think about it, or wait for me to tell you; just do it and you'll be fine."

I glared up at him. "So 'my role' as you put it is to just be your sex toy?"

"That's about it. But it also needs to include cooking, since I think the food's about done."

He actually extended an arm to help me up, and I went to the stove to see if dinner was still salvageable. Surprisingly, it was actually just about perfectly done, so I spent a minute filling plates and setting the table. He watched me for a moment, then moved the two place settings so they were on the same side of the table.

When I looked a question at him, he said, "I want us to sit beside each other, not facing each other. I want us to be close together." I was fairly certain that I wouldn't like the reason why, but decided that asking wouldn't change anything, so I let it go.

As soon as we were seated, he took my hand and placed it in his lap, once again on his cock, which was still half-hard. "For the rest of the meal, whenever you don't need two hands to cut your food, that hand is to be right where it is, keeping me hard and ready to fuck. You can probably guess where you'll end up if you forget."

In his case, whenever he didn't need two hands, his free one was in my crotch, rubbing my clit, or sliding up and down my folds, or pushing into my opening. He was determined to keep the two of us on the edge of an orgasm throughout the meal, and possibly the entire evening.

I made sure to follow his instructions as I was quite hungry and didn't plan on getting my nourishment by draining his cock. I played with his shaft, concentrating mainly on the head, alternating between jerking it lightly and massaging it quite firmly, and he seemed to like what I was doing. His cock stayed quite rigidly at attention while we ate.

As soon as he had finished eating, he pushed back a few feet from the table, and stood up to drop his pants. He kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants off his feet, tossing them aside, then sat back down. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair toward him. When I was standing in front of him he undid the button and zipper on my skirt, letting them drop to the floor, leaving me completely naked.

He looked me up and down, and put his hands on my hips, sliding them around to touch my belly, my breasts, and my rear. He ended his inspection by leaning forward to put both arms between my thighs, then cupped his hands over my ass and lifted me off the floor. I grabbed his shoulders for balance as he brought me closer, then lowered me to his lap. I knew before I felt it that his intention was to impale me on his cock, and I moaned as I felt it slowly sliding into me.

It was a testament to the strength of his upper body and his arms that he didn't just drop me onto his lap, but lowered me slowly, inch by inch, until that weapon was once more sheathed deeply inside me. He looked into my half-closed eyes as his fingers dug into the flesh of my ass. "Now we can get down to the real business of the evening, and start some serious fucking."

I gaped at him, since I couldn't fathom what he meant; had we not already been engaging in 'serious fucking'? If not, what was I in for now? I couldn't get down from his lap—my feet weren't touching the floor, and I was locked in place by his cock, so I couldn't just slide off his legs. I was pinned like a bug in a display case. I was just along for the ride.

He tightened the muscles of his arms, and his chest, and lifted me until only the head of his cock was still inside me, then he lowered me back down all the way. In this position, the girth of his cock was filling me completely, stretching the walls of my pussy, and the length of it went all the way to the end of my channel, bumping softly into the back wall and moving that piece of flesh around a bit. It was what you'd have to call a perfect fit, and it was the first time I had ever felt a cock fill me in that fashion.

I moaned when he bottomed out, but only for a second as he started lifting me right away, setting the pace for this assault. He was relentless, like a sweaty machine, never slowing, never stopping. He just kept lifting me up and down like he was doing reps at a gym, and every time he lowered me that cock filled me to capacity. Looking into his face, I couldn't tell if he was on the way to an orgasm, or simply using me for exercise.

For my part, I was well on the way to my next orgasm. My head was flopped back and my eyes were closed as I reveled in the sensation of his cock filling me so well, then leaving me nearly empty, and then filling me again. I was holding onto his shoulders for support, but otherwise I was just one big nerve ending. At one point he grunted on a downstroke, and said, "Play with yourself. Rub your clit. Do it hard. I want to see it."

I moved my right hand to comply, keeping my left on his shoulder for balance. I was close enough to my next orgasm that I knew it wouldn't take me long to come, but I was still feeling a little humiliated by what I had to do. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before, but I was afraid of the consequences if I didn't do as he said.

As my fingers made contact, I remembered that he wanted me to do it hard, so I bored into my clit, splitting my labia, and sliding my fingers sideways over my button. The feeling of skin on my exposed clit made me moan loudly, and nearly pushed me over.

"Tell me when you're coming, baby. I want to know when you're ready."

My approaching orgasm was clouding my mind, but I knew there was something behind his request; he didn't seem to do anything without a reason. In another moment it made no difference. As he lifted me off his cock one more time my nervous system overloaded. "I-I'm coming...I'm coming." My fingers moved faster and harder to help increase the orgasm and I discovered why he wanted to know...he dropped me!

He moved his arms so fast that I basically dropped like an elevator onto his cock! The feeling of that huge tube ramming into me all at once sent my brain into orbit as every nerve in my pussy went crazy. Between his cock in my depths and my fingers on my clit, I was in the middle of a massive orgasm and I could feel all of my muscles clench in response.

I was yelling and crying and shaking and through all of that I heard him say, "Oh, yeah baby...I love it when you clench like that...squeeze that pussy around my cock...nice and tight." He didn't move while my orgasm raged through me, leaving his cock embedded so he could feel all of my internal muscles working along its length. He still seemed very calm, while I was struggling to get enough oxygen into my lungs. He hadn't come yet, so this part of my ordeal wasn't over yet.

As my breathing slowed, he moved his arms from under my thighs, letting my legs hang off his lap, and my feet finally rested on the floor. The position didn't change the way we were attached; his cock still filled me completely, and I felt it twitch inside me as he flexed it.

"Okay, Nina. Now it's your turn to do the heavy lifting. Now you get to make me come, so get to work."

I looked at him a little stupidly, as for a moment I couldn't figure out what he wanted. He rolled his eyes at me, then smirked and said, "Stand up." I raised myself off his lap, planting my feet on the floor and pushing up. I couldn't lift myself clear of his cock because it was too long; the head and maybe another inch stayed inside me. "Now, sit down." As his cock re-seated itself inside me, I understood what he meant; I would now be fucking myself while he simply sat in the chair.

I stood up again, then slowly lowered myself back onto that cock, actually enjoying the feeling as it filled me, especially knowing that I was now the one in control. I would determine how long it would take that muscle to enter me, or leave. As usual, he had other ideas.

"Faster and harder, baby. Remember, this is fucking, not love-making." His hands claimed my breasts again, squeezing them hard and pulling on them to indicate which direction I should be going, then they moved to my nipples. The flashes of pain from them drove me onward, and I started moving faster and faster, nearly dropping into his lap on each downstroke, and almost jumping off of him on each upstroke.

I was using both hands to assist me in my calisthenics, using his shoulders for leverage, so he moved a hand to my pussy and found my clit with the ball of his thumb. He started rubbing it harshly, pressing hard on my button, and the feeling was almost painful even as it added to my arousal. I knew I was going to come again but I didn't know if he was close or not; his expression hadn't changed, and his breathing still seemed to be fairly normal.

I was still slamming down on him when his hands moved to my hips, and he started guiding me as I lifted, and then dropped again. We locked eyes for a moment, and he grinned. "Tell me when, baby, always tell me when."

Two more cycles were all it took, and I yelled out, "C-Coming!" My fingers dug into his shoulders as he pulled me down onto him, and then my feet left the floor as his hips arched up; I heard him yelling, roaring out his own release. His grip on my hips strengthened as he pulled me even tighter into him, and I could feel his abdominals pulsing as he came, filling me, hosing my insides. My own orgasm was even stronger than the previous one, and my head just flopped around on his shoulders as I rode the waves of feeling. I knew I was clenching around his cock again, probably even harder this time, and likely helping to increase the strength of his orgasm, since he seemed to like that so much.

He settled back down into the chair, and I weakly collapsed against him, letting my heart slow and my breathing return to normal. I could still feel him filling me, and realized that I actually liked this cock, if not its owner. It was too bad this prick belonged to such a prick.

His personality showed again as he began to lift me off that wonderful cock, then placed me between his legs. He looked into my eyes, then down to the floor, and I knew what I had to do. Resigned, I dropped to my knees and leaned forward to take his slimy cock into my mouth. I could taste the two of us on it, and my nostrils filled with the smell of us from his groin. I used my tongue all over it, getting it as clean as I could, and stroking back and forth to take it into the top of my throat a few times.

I felt his hand on the top of my head, stilling my movements. "Later, baby. I'll let you suck it all the way later on. For now, we've got more fucking to do."

I looked up at his leering grin, not believing what I was hearing. I managed to croak out, "More?" then flinched when he laughed loudly.

"Oh, baby, that was just a warm-up. We're not done yet. You're not quitting on me, are you?"

I was fairly certain that he wouldn't let me quit, that even if I passed out he would still fuck my unconscious body. He stood up from the chair, then bent to offer me a hand and hauled me roughly to my feet. On my way up, I noticed that his cock was still as stiff as it had been when it was inside me, and I wondered if he had taken drugs to assist him.

In the next instant, he had picked me up off the floor and arranged his hands under my ass, pulling me tightly into him. He lifted me up his chest a little, and I felt one of his hands under my ass fumbling for something. I discovered what it was a moment later as I felt the head of his cock at my entrance again. He let me slip down his body slowly, and that cock once again filled me to my depths.

His hands went back under my ass, and he looked into my eyes, smiling. "Bet you've never been fucked like this before, have you baby?" He was lifting and lowering me, up and down that cock, but we were standing in the middle of my living room and my feet were dangling in mid-air. I had gone past the point of disbelief by now, and had no idea what this monster would do next. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and decided to just try and hang on for the ride.

In addition to the oddity of what he was doing, the position was actually moving me very quickly toward an orgasm, because my labia were pressed flat against his belly, and my clit was scraping against him with each up and down movement. My breath was already coming in pants, and I was moaning every time he lowered me to the root of his cock.

His hands were massaging the cheeks of my ass, rubbing them together, and I could occasionally feel a finger sliding through the crack and tapping against my anal ring. As much as it was adding to my stimulation, I was also afraid that he might want to take me there. I had never had anal sex, and was afraid that his massive cock would tear me open if he tried it.

I was close to losing it again, fighting to draw breath and looking wildly into his eyes. He just smiled back at me, and kept lifting and lowering me as if I were weightless. "Remember baby, let me know when, don't forget."

His words focused my mind for an instant, and I choked out "N-N-Now!" before my world dissolved again into kaleidoscopic shards of colour and muscle spasms and screaming. He pulled me down tightly against him, wanting the feel of me clamping on his shaft, then moved me up and down a couple of inches at a time but very rapidly, pushing his way against my internal muscles, battering his way through the barriers.

I heard him yell out, but it didn't feel like he was coming again, and I was beginning to wonder if he could come again. I ended up limply hanging in his arms while he cradled me and flexed his cock inside me. I was filled all the way again, and fleetingly thought that I needed to find a dildo of these exact proportions.

He walked around my living room with an arm around me, but supporting me only by his cock, and then bent over to lay me down on my couch, one leg hanging over the side. He leaned over me, and I felt his cock start to slide out of me. I thought for a moment that he was done, and was laying me here to rest, when that cock reversed course and slammed into me once again, forcing me into the cushions.

As reality struck, I weakly whimpered, "No...no...no," but the hammering didn't stop.

"Not yet baby, we're not done yet. There's another one there, I know it. We just need to get it out." He punctuated each statement by slamming his hips into me again, and I could hear our bellies slapping together even as I got that wonderfully full feeling again.

My eyes were wild as he looked into them, and my functioning mind deserted me. I was simply a huge bundle of nerves centred on my clit, and I was sure that my pussy would be rubbed raw after this was over. I laid on the couch, flopping like a rag doll, all my strength deserting me, and I couldn't have opposed anything he wanted to do to me.

He raised a hand to my breasts, mauling them and squeezing them harshly, then pinching each of my nipples and pulling on them to make me look at him. "Stay with me baby, you can do it. We're gonna come one more time, then we can take a break before the next round."

Another round! Was he crazy? I wasn't going to survive this round, and he expected another one?

As I stared at him, his hand moved to my pussy and once again found my swollen clit. This time he took it between his thumb and index finger, and started rubbing it back and forth between them, squeezing it very hard. He either had never had a lesson in how to treat a woman's anatomy, or he knew exactly what he was doing, for the harsh treatment pushed me screaming into another orgasm.

I didn't get to tell him I was coming, but any fool could figure it out by the noises I was making. I thrashed on the couch under him, and he kept rubbing my clit and pounding his cock into me, as if my orgasm had had no effect whatever on him. The pain in my clit and the pounding in my pussy pushed another orgasm through the first, and this time I was reduced to nothing but a series of convulsions as every nerve in my body short-circuited along with every synapse in my brain.

I thought I heard him yelling, and I might have felt his cock twitching inside me, but consciousness deserted me, and the world turned to grey as I passed out, finally overwhelmed by the force of the orgasms that had been pushed upon me. For the first time in my life, I had passed out during sex; I had actually been fucked beyond my limits by this caveman.

Some untold amount of time later I woke up, and felt like I was aching all over. At first I didn't know where I was, but I was conscious of a weight beside me, and the warmth of another person. It took me a moment, but I realized that I was actually in my bed, and he was asleep beside me. I did my best to avoid waking him, as I was a little afraid of what the results might be, and I wasn't sure I could take another pounding like any of the ones I had received this evening. In seconds I drifted off to sleep again, mainly due to my absolute exhaustion.

12