All Comments on 'The CD'

by MarieCostello

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
halfmoonfrenzyhalfmoonfrenzyover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the theme of a sexually maure woman transformed into a giddy girl again. And the young fella being so masterful in his "skills". Sort of a role reversal.

Well done - hope to see more from you!!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 16 years ago
Great story, until...

I was really enjoying this until you gave your young man an eleven inch dick, then I thought, how utterly stupid... Why did you ruin a perfectly plausible story with something totally unrealistic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Reading !!

Excellent reading.. I like the build-up .. I like "big girl" !!.. but not unrealistically 11" dick man !!!

hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
Hmmm!!

I thought that her husband, David said that HE WANTED to see Joe giving wife Marie "the fucking of her life", not her going out without him and blatantly CHEAT on him.. Try to remember what your story is next time, and yes I hope to see more stories from you.. Of course this is just MY OPINION, and like assholes, "everybody has one" ROFLMAO!!!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 9 years ago
You have a lucky hubby

I've enjoyed both of your stories very much. I also love women with lush curves. Your lusty outlook on life is also wonderfully refreshing. I hope you write more.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The story was good, until...

The story was good, until she cheated her husband...She cheated because didn't told her husband what she was going to do, and above all her husband said he wanted to see her with lover boy...But she did it all behind his back...

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I don't think any woman could accommodate an 11 inch penis.

I am 6 inches and bottom out in my partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous