All Comments on 'The Cell Mate Pt. 02'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
I thought I commented on this...

But awesome story thus far. Did you re-write the second chapter? I think I remember reading this... not sure though. Either way... this isn't my usual, but WOW I'm really enjoying it thus far. Thanks so much for sharing your talent! I was glad to see a Chapter 3 update, so of course I'm heading over to read it! :-)

mellowmelmellowmelalmost 15 years ago
Very unusual!

Now this is a cool world/universe that you've created with interesting characters. I like the descriptions, they paint such detailed pictures in my mind. Great job and keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful.

Extremely unique, I am mesmerized by the story's concept and impact. Talk about alien. (Y)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

The quality of your story is far above most fiction that's out there. I've read the entire series and enjoyed it thoroughly, and I hope you come back one day to post more here, whether it's a sequel or related story in the same universe (Shadow and a new human companion? ;) or entirely new. Thank you for sharing your writing here!! I hope you know it's appreciated and highly regarded.

Chaka22Chaka22over 8 years ago
Wow

Your story is amazing and very unique. You're very talented. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous