All Comments on 'The Cell Mate Pt. 02'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Chaka22Chaka22almost 9 years ago
Wow

Your story is amazing and very unique. You're very talented. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

The quality of your story is far above most fiction that's out there. I've read the entire series and enjoyed it thoroughly, and I hope you come back one day to post more here, whether it's a sequel or related story in the same universe (Shadow and a new human companion? ;) or entirely new. Thank you for sharing your writing here!! I hope you know it's appreciated and highly regarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful.

Extremely unique, I am mesmerized by the story's concept and impact. Talk about alien. (Y)

mellowmelmellowmelalmost 15 years ago
Very unusual!

Now this is a cool world/universe that you've created with interesting characters. I like the descriptions, they paint such detailed pictures in my mind. Great job and keep it going please.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
I thought I commented on this...

But awesome story thus far. Did you re-write the second chapter? I think I remember reading this... not sure though. Either way... this isn't my usual, but WOW I'm really enjoying it thus far. Thanks so much for sharing your talent! I was glad to see a Chapter 3 update, so of course I'm heading over to read it! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous