The Chair Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and the redhead then went out to dinner. Just after they finished, they received a call from Jenna. She told them that they had barely gotten out of the conference center before Briana was all over her. She couldn't believe that his warning had been accurate. He explained that it had been the same for four other girls every time.

She told them that she had a business proposition she would like to discuss with them tomorrow and they responded that they would be looking forward to it.

He and the redhead then returned to the room for a long leisurely lovemaking session. As they entered the hotel room, he swept her up in his arms, kissed her, and carried her to the bed. Their lips remained passionately locked together until he gently deposited her on the bed. He climbed onto the bed beside her and began gently removing her clothes, almost as if unwrapping a delicate piece of fine crystal. Only once she was naked did he then remove his clothes. As he lay there next to her, he had her remain perfectly still as he ran his hand sensuously over her entire body while barely touching it. After tracing her exquisite form, his hand finally brushed against her small strip of red pubic hair and he decided that she couldn't take it any more. So he brought the palm of his hand firmly down on her pubic mound with two of his fingers between her legs pushing against her outer lips. He then spread his fingers apart, in turn spreading her pussy wide open. His fingers then dipped inside her, curling upward in search of her g-spot. As he found it, her pussy clamped down on his fingers as she climaxed. When he withdrew his fingers, they were literally dripping.

He raised his fingers to his mouth and sucked them dry. He then retrieved a can of whipped cream from the mini-fridge and announced that it was time for dessert. He applied a generous portion to each of her nipples, one in her navel, and for the piece de resistance, a medium sized triangle that covered her pussy as well as any bikini. He commenced his feast by devouring the dollop that was on her right breast. With the whipped cream filling his mouth, he moved up and kissed her, sharing the treat. He then went to her left breast where he took more time licking every trace of the whipped cream from her skin. Given the wrinkled nature of her navel, it took considerably more tongue action to clean it out completely. He then moved down to her mound and he began taking "bites" out of the whipped cream triangle, letting his teeth lightly scrape her skin. When the largest share was gone he then began licking her to clean the rest from her womanhood. He then began lapping at her pussy. Her legs wrapped around his head and gripped him like a vise, albeit a soft warm vise. As he continued to lick her pussy, she ran her hands through his hair, occasionally pulling him off just long enough so he could take a breath before continuing.

Once he had brought her off a second time, he then moved on top of her. After planting a kiss on her lips he began to ease his rock hard cock into her pussy. As he supported himself over her, he began thrusting into her. After a couple minutes of his thrusting, he then rolled onto his back while keeping her impaled on his cock. He then grasped her hips and lifted her up and down on his dick. When she was nearing her third orgasm, she laid her breasts on his chest as he reached down and began stroking her clit until she came. As she came, so did he. When she climbed off of his dick, it was still fully erect. This time it was her turn for dessert as she emptied the remaining contents of the can all over his penis and balls. She then began taking long licks up his cock to clean the combination of the whipped cream, his cum, and her own juices. Once his dick was again clean, she then took each of his balls into her mouth and sucked the whipped cream from them one at a time. When he told her he was now about to cum, she just had enough time to catch his load in her mouth. She then crawled up the bed and laid down with her head on his chest and his arms around her. He and the redhead then went to sleep. They had a big day in store tomorrow, between the business meeting with Jenna and the redhead's encore performance in The Chair.

The next morning as they were getting dressed he could tell she was already excited about her upcoming performance. Today she had chosen to wear a much more provocative outfit. It was a form fitting outfit made out of a thin shiny black material covered with holes that exposed more skin than it covered and decorated with numerous metal studs. The top was a halter with 9 large holes that exposed most of her chest and the sides of her breasts while still covering her nipples. There were 3 diamond shaped metal studs around the collar. The bottom portion went up her legs to the tops of her thighs with large holes on all sides, supported by a waistband that resembled a garter belt. For some air of modesty, she was also wearing a small black g-string. When she turned around her ass cheeks were completely exposed. This was the first time he had actually seen her wear it. Previously he had only seen pictures of her wearing it, back from when they had first met.

At the booth, they put up a sign announcing the live performance at 4:30 this afternoon. By scheduling the demo for late in the afternoon, when the show was over, they could return to their room for an extended lovemaking session.

The morning went better than the previous day. Many more people were buying the plans to The Chair. Many had been inspired after seeing the demonstrations. Many more people who had missed the previous demonstrations had come by to see when or if there would be others. They were delighted to see the sign announcing the 4:30 demo. Of course a lot of the increased interest was undoubtedly due to her wardrobe.

Just after the lunch break, he and the redhead dropped by the booth that Jenna was appearing at. They each posed for a picture with her alone and then a group shot of the three of them together. When Jenna's break came up, they went to a small private conference room to speak.

The business proposition she offered was better than they could have hoped. Jenna wanted to become an investor in The Chair and use her industry contacts to help them in developing a manufacturing facility. She then wanted to feature The Chair in at least one of her movies to help promote it. They told her that they would love to have her as an investor and they would iron out the details and draw up the papers once they had returned home.

He and the redhead then returned to their booth to pass the time until the afternoon demo. Just prior to 4:30, they called Jenna to remind her about the demo, but she was already on her way. When she arrived, he took The Chair out of demo mode and put it into the normal starting position. The redhead had previously stepped behind the curtain to prepare for the demo. He then put on a microphone and introduced Jenna Jameson to the crowd as their special guest. He then introduced the redhead, by her stage name, as she emerged from behind the curtain to a thunderous round of applause. This time instead of the terry cloth robe, she was wearing a shear white peignoir that did little to conceal her naked body beneath it. Jenna kissed her on the cheek and whispered something in her ear just before the redhead dropped the negligee and took her place in The Chair. He then asked Jenna to assist in securing the redhead, to which she was only too eager to oblige. He couldn't help but notice that after Jenna had fastened the cuff around her left ankle, instead of moving directly to the cuff on the redhead's thigh, she instead slowly slid her hands up the redhead's leg, caressing it all the way from the ankle cuff to the thigh cuff. She did, unfortunately, remove her hands from the redhead's body as they made their way to fasten the cuffs on her wrist and upper arm.

Once the redhead was secured, he then attached the nipple cups to her breasts. As he did so, she whispered a request to him. He asked her if she was sure and she smiled and nodded. He then attached a microphone around her neck before returning to the computer. As he typed a command into the keyboard, The Chair brought both of her legs up parallel to the floor and then spread her legs until her ankles were 4 feet apart. The next command sent The Chair rotating 90 degrees so that her exposed pussy was now pointing directly to the crowd. He then stood up and began walking toward The Chair. As he did, he began describing the versatility of the device and its many different attachments. He began telling the crowd how in addition to the nipple suckers, there was also a unit to suck a female's clit. At that point he pulled the clit sucker from the compartment and moved down near the redhead's hips. This had been the request that she had made of him earlier, that he demonstrate this device on her this time. As soon as the device started sucking her clit, she moaned loudly into her microphone. He then returned to the computer and continued with the demo.

He next had her arms raise up even with her shoulders and spread out straight to both sides. He increased the intensity of the nipple cups, causing her to bite her lip. He then had the back of The Chair recline to a 45 degree angle while at the same time her legs declined by 45 degrees. This now resulted in the redhead being in the same "St. Andrew's Cross" position that Briana had been in yesterday.

The primary thrusting unit then emerged from between her legs. The redhead had selected the 10 inch long, 2-1/2 inch wide vibrator. She obviously wanted to make this a special show for her audience. As the unit approached her pussy, it began spraying more lubricant than the other units did. There was complete silence from the crowd as this monster forced its way into her tight red pussy. Within a matter of 5 seconds, the vibrator was completely inside her. The microphone around her neck picked up and amplified the buzzing from her pussy as the vibrator was turned on. The crowd could even hear as the speed was increased first one and then two intensity levels. The vibrator then began rapidly thrusting in and out of the small redhead. It was now nearing closing time of the expo, so he turned the intensity of both the nipple and clit suckers to maximum. This triggered her climax accompanied by an almost blood curdling scream. Her aftershocks were so intense, the crowd could see her body tremble even though she was tightly restrained. Over the crowd's applause, he thanked them for their attendance as he had the vibrator withdraw from the redhead and The Chair slowly returned to the "flat table" configuration. As Jenna began uncuffing the redhead from The Chair, the microphone picked up her telling the redhead how beautiful that had been. As she stood up from The Chair, he put a terry cloth robe around her, as the air conditioning in the building would certainly bring a chill to her beautiful sweat covered body. Before they moved off behind the curtain, the redhead bowed to those who had not yet left the booth.

Once the three of them had stepped behind the curtain, the redhead dropped her robe and began toweling off before getting dressed again. Jenna again expressed how wonderful she had thought the demonstration had been. She then told them that she would like to show them a night out on the town. He told her that they would love to accompany her, but that they had something they had to attend to first. Jenna then noticed how the redhead was looking at him and instantly knew he was referring to her now needing some real sex. She recognized it as the same look that Briana had given her the day before. Jenna boldly asked if she could come along and watch. He shared a look with the redhead and then they both answered in unison that that would be great.

As they hastily made their way to the exit, they gave Jenna the directions to their hotel. Once they arrived, they all rode up to their floor in the same glass elevator that he and the redhead had made love in two nights before. The redhead took great delight in telling Jenna about it, not leaving out a single detail. As they entered the room, he tried to be a good host by offering Jenna a drink, but the redhead had other things on her mind as she began removing his shirt. Jenna helped herself to a drink and poured one for each of them as well. By now the redhead had him stripped down to his boxers and he was beginning to peel off her sexy black outfit as they made their way to the bed. As the two of them tumbled onto the bed, Jenna pulled a comfortable chair for herself up next to the bed so she would be able to see everything.

The redhead was already naked and had just begun to lower her hot, moist pussy to his mouth. Jenna watched intently as he thrust his tongue deep into her pussy. Jenna's attention was now directed toward the other end of the bed as the redhead struggled to free his erection from his boxers. Jenna only saw a brief glimpse of his dick before the redhead took it completely into her mouth, but she could tell it was not small. As the redhead stopped bobbing her head up and down on his penis, she began to make a sort of whimpering noise, signaling her impending climax. Jenna directed her attention to his face as he continued to tongue the redhead's cunt. Suddenly her legs clamped around his head as she climaxed and ejaculated into his mouth and down his face. A few seconds later she saw his body tense as he ejaculated into the redhead's mouth, a little stream visible dribbling down the redhead's chin.

As the redhead slid around to kiss him, Jenna was amazed that his erection showed no signs of subsiding. As the two kissed, sharing his cum between them, Jenna had now removed her own skirt and reached her hand inside her panties so she could satisfy her own urges. He now rolled over so that he was on top of the redhead and he began inserting his hard dick into her pussy. As he thrust into the redhead, they heard moaning from the chair as Jenna had just brought herself to climax using an ice cube from her drink. He began thrusting even harder now and the redhead gripped his nipple between her fingers and began pinching. As she was about to orgasm, she twisted his nipple hard. This sent him over the edge, causing him to cum inside her at the same time that she climaxed.

After lying coupled like this for a few minutes to recover, he then withdrew his dick and began inching his way down her body. When he reached her breasts, he took her one nipple between his lips while with his hand he cupped her other breast and played with its nipple. When he raised his head to switch to the other nipple, he stole a glance towards Jenna. She had now removed her blouse, bra, and panties and sat in the chair naked, vigorously fingering her pussy as she watched the two of them make love. The redhead had also been watching Jenna while he had been worshipping her breasts. When Jenna saw that they were watching her, she asked if she might take his place. He looked at the redhead who quickly responded that she had better. With that, he climbed off of the redhead to make room for Jenna. He then took her place in the chair.

As Jenna made her way onto the bed, she positioned herself next to the redhead so that they could kiss. They started with a gentle kiss barely pressing there lips together, but this quickly gave way to more forceful, passionate, wet kisses. Jenna nipped at the redhead's lower lip with her teeth, then the redhead did the same to Jenna.

As he watched them suck each other's tongues, his dick began to grow erect again. He began to slowly stroke it as he watched the two women on the bed together. As they kissed, Jenna fondled the redhead's boobs. When they pulled their lips apart from each other, Jenna began licking her way down the redhead's neck and chest until she reached her nipples. She took each one in turn and sucked it until it was hard and erect. She then licked her way down the redhead's body until she reached her fiery red pussy. Using only the fingers on one hand, she parted the redhead's lips. Then she inserted two fingers of her other hand into the tight, warm, moist cave. As Jenna continued to thrust her fingers in and out of the redhead's cunt, the redhead was now playing with and pinching her own nipples. As he watched the beautiful duo, while still stroking his hard cock, the redhead screamed as she came for the first time at the hands of Jenna. Jenna then removed her fingers as she gave the redhead some time to recover.

But the redhead didn't need time to recover, if anything her sexual energy was now renewed. She leaned forward and rolled Jenna over onto her back. She then crawled over the blonde until her mouth was aligned with Jenna's blonde pussy and her own pussy was over Jenna's mouth. She lowered her mouth until her tongue came in contact with Jenna's piercing. As she began to flick at it with her tongue, Jenna pulled the redhead down by her hips until her tongue could reach the redhead's pussy. The redhead then inserted her tongue into Jenna's pussy and they each began to pleasure each other in the same way. Almost simultaneously they each shifted their attention from the other's pussy to their clits. Within a few minutes of licking, flicking, and sucking at the other's clit, they each brought the other to climax almost at the same time.

The scene he had just witnessed was too hot to stand so he now stroked his cock with vigor. The redhead, sensing that he was about to cum, bolted from the bed to the chair, where she clamped her mouth around his throbbing organ just before he ejaculated. She sucked every drop of cum from his dick before letting it slip from her lips. She then returned to the bed where she laid down beside Jenna. As he looked at the two naked beauties lying side-by-side before him, the two girls joined hands, turned to each other and kissed again.

Jenna then got up as she said that she had to return to her own hotel room to shower and change before escorting them out on the town. Jenna dressed as he and the redhead remained naked and cuddled on the bed. Before she left, she kissed each of them goodbye and thanked them for a wonderful afternoon. She also told them she would pick them up at 7:30. After she had let herself out, they made their way to the bathroom where they showered together before getting dressed for their night on the town with Jenna Jameson.

Jenna showed up promptly at 7:30 to pick them up in a limo. She was dressed in a short whited sequined dress that featured a low-cut neckline that left very little of her chest covered. The redhead had definitely dressed to impress although that was not her sole intent. She figured that being in the company of Jenna Jameson might attract some attention and possibly photographers. As such she wanted to make sure she looked good. Particularly, she wanted to make him look good, making everyone that would see the trio tonight either jealous or envious of him. The redhead was wearing a green sequined dress that turned out to be almost an exact duplicate of the one that Jenna was wearing. He was suitably dressed for accompanying two such lovely looking ladies.

Their evening began with a sumptuous dinner at a fancy four star restaurant. Over dinner they got to know each other better. Jenna was interested in how they had come to develop The Chair. After they had told her the story, she came up with the idea of using that story as the basis for her movie that would launch The Chair.

After dinner she took them to an exclusive club in Los Angeles. Jenna's celebrity status got them past the crowd waiting outside and directly into the VIP section on the second floor. As they drank, they watched the people below them on the main dance floor. The VIP area featured it's own dance floor as well. After a few drinks, both girls dragged him out onto the dance floor (although he didn't protest too much). As they started to dance, he felt very self-conscious, as many people were watching them dance. As time went on, his self-consciousness faded and he now just felt elated to be dancing with Jenna Jameson and his sexy redhead.