The Chair Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were again seated on the leather couch, celebrities would occasionally stop by to say hello to Jenna. The majority were musicians, however there were also several actors, actresses, and singers. They partied the night away with Jenna until finally they retired at 4am, returning to their hotel room and quickly falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning after checking out, they returned to the conference center where they crated up The Chair and arranged for it to be shipped home. They then headed for the airport to catch their plane.

At the airport their flight was overbooked and since they had no particular plans, they accepted a first class upgrade to take the next flight, which was only 1 hour later. After they took off, they noticed that first class was empty except for themselves and one other couple. After the stewardesses had finished the beverage service, they noticed the female go to the restroom at the front of the cabin. A minute later they saw the man enter the same restroom. They discussed how neither of them had ever joined the "mile high club" and how this might be the perfect opportunity. Five minutes later the man returned to his seat with his hair a little less neat than it had been previously. Another minute passed and the woman returned to her seat.

He and the redhead could hardly wait any longer for their turn. Less than 2 minutes after the female had left the restroom, he proceeded to the same restroom where he entered and waited for the redhead to join him. She must have been very impatient, as it wasn't more than 30 seconds before she joined him. Of course it had been almost 24 hours since they had last had sex, almost a personal record for her. It could have been uncomfortable for them with his being over 6 feet tall, except for the fact that she was only 5 feet. The room smelled of sex, thanks to the previous couple. The redhead quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants down around his ankles while he unbuttoned his shirt. She then had him sit on the toilet while she removed the dress she was wearing.

She then sat on his lap similarly to how she often had in the club, except this time she inserted his hard cock into her wet pussy. While she rode up and down on her stallion, he gripped her ass cheeks firmly in each hand and pulled her into him. As the plane went through a patch of turbulence, they both came to a thundering climax. After recomposing themselves, he returned to his seat, followed shortly by the redhead. As they had each walked down the aisle to their seats, the other couple had watched them with smiles on their faces.

After the meal service was over, the redhead returned to the restroom. This time to relieve herself. After she had been gone about 3 minutes, he notice as the other female stood and walked toward the restrooms. He expected her to enter the unoccupied room, but to his surprise, she knocked lightly on the door of the room occupied by the redhead. The door then opened, she stepped in, and it closed behind her. It was a solid 10 minutes before either girl was seen again. During this time, each of the men kept their eyes on the door, occasionally casting a knowing glance toward the other. They each had a pretty good idea what was happening inside the cramped restroom. When the door opened, both women exited the room and walked down the aisle to their respective seats. As they sat down, they each kissed their mates passionately. Each man could taste the other female on the lips of his own girl.

After requesting a blanket from the stewardess, the redhead cuddled against him underneath it as she began to describe to him in vivid detail what had transpired in the restroom. As she did so, she also released his hard dick from his pants and stroked it. Obviously he was enjoying her account of the events.

Just as she had been about to leave the restroom, she had heard the soft knock at the door. She had thought it was him coming for a repeat performance. When she opened the door and saw the brunette, she was pleasantly surprised. The brunette asked her if she could join her. The redhead knew what she had in mind and the thought appealed to her so she welcomed her in before closing and locking the door. Once inside, they introduced themselves. The brunette said her name was Dawn and that she and her boyfriend had just joined the "mile high club". The redhead told her that they too had just joined the "club." Dawn then told the redhead that flying always makes her horny. With that bit of information, the redhead kissed her on the lips while planting her hands on the brunette's ass. Dawn reciprocated by placing her hands on the redhead's butt.

Quickly they both began removing the other's clothes. When they were both naked, the redhead sat on the toilet while Dawn knelt on the floor in front of her and licked and sucked at her breasts. As she sucked her breasts, she also stuck two fingers into the redhead's warm wet pussy. She then worked her way down until she could replace her fingers with her tongue. In her highly aroused state, it was only a couple minutes before the redhead came. It was then her turn to reciprocate so they switched places.

The redhead performed the same routine that Dawn had just done to her. It was only a couple more minutes before she made the brunette come. As they dressed, they got a little more aquatinted. It turned out that Dawn only lives a few miles from the redhead. When the redhead told her that they had been in LA at the AdultCon Expo as an exhibitor, Dawn told her that they had been there as attendees. When she asked what they had been exhibiting and the redhead told her it was a chair, the brunette exclaimed that they had seen the demo with Briana Banks. She told the redhead that she would really like to try The Chair and the redhead told her that she just might be able to arrange it. With that, they exchanged numbers before exiting the restroom together.

Just as he was about to come, she ducked her head under the blanket and caught his load in her mouth, not wanting to stain the blanket or his pants. After she rezipped his fly, he noticed for the first time that the other couple was also covered with a blanket. He also noticed that he could not see the brunette's head. A minute later her head reappeared. Evidently she had taken a little longer than the redhead had in recounting their adventure in the restroom.

The remaining 20 minutes of the flight were uneventful. As the four of them where walking out the door of the plane, the stewardess told them that she hoped they had all had a good flight. In unison, with broad smiles on their faces, they all responded that they had.