The Chair Ch. 26

Story Info
He has the redhead pose for interesting photographs.
2.4k words
4.28
35.1k
2
0

Part 26 of the 40 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 26 as it was originally submitted. Somewhere along the way, it was accidentally replaced with a duplicate of Chapter 36.

---------

Lately when he was not overseeing the operation of the company making The Chair, he had gotten more interested in erotic photography. He had invested over $2000 in a high quality digital camera and accessories. He had also turned one room into a small studio with several color backdrops along one wall.

Of course the redhead always made an excellent subject and she was always more than willing to try any pose that he might think up. She knew that he always took great care to make her look exquisite. He was setting out various props in the studio while he was waiting for her to arrive. Today he planned on starting with a series of photos taken of her in The Chair in various positions. Depending on how these pictures turned out, he might even try to convince her to let him use them in the advertising.

She arrived right on time looking exquisite in a tight formfitting black dress, black pumps with 4-inch heels, and a sheer pair of black stockings. He thought it was almost a shame for her to have to remove the outfit. As she was undressing, he did tell her to keep the stockings on, they had always been a favorite of his and they would not interfere with the operation of The Chair.

Once she was naked, except for the stockings, he sat her in The Chair and fastened the cuffs around her ankles, wrists, and chest. He then stepped back and positioned the tripod for his first shots. The first shots were taken from in front and to the right of the redhead. From this angle it would be clearly evident that she was completely naked, but her right leg was actually blocking any direct view of her luscious pussy. He then went to the computer and commanded the back of The Chair to recline. This position forced her 34D breasts toward the ceiling, emphasizing them even more. With her now reclined, he took photos from the same forward angle, straight to her right side, and slightly behind and to her right.

He returned to the computer and sent the command for the lower portion of The Chair to raise her legs until they were level with the rest of her body, but held closely together (for now at least). Again he took photos from multiple angles.

After positioning the tripod at the end of The Chair where her feet were, he snapped off several shots of her naked form restrained to The Chair. A few keystrokes at the computer and her legs slowly began to spread apart, exposing the essence of her womanhood. He took photos every few seconds until her legs were splayed apart at the maximum angle possible by The Chair. He then had the computer stretch her arms straight out from her sides. After several more photos from various angles, he decided that they should move on to the studio for a new series of photographs.

After uncuffing her from The Chair he helped her stand and then escorted her into the studio. He had a light grey photographic backdrop pulled down against the wall. After standing her in front of the backdrop, he picked up a roll of blue cellophane food wrap from the table and began unrolling it as he approached her. He then proceeded to wrap it around her chest forming a sort of transparent tube top. After cutting the wrap, he then began wrapping it around her waist until it formed a transparent makeshift miniskirt. After standing back to admire his creation, he picked up the camera and began shooting as he had her strike a number of different poses.

Next he ripped the blue cellophane from her chest and replaced it with red cellophane. After several more pictures he pulled the blue skirt from her and replaced it with red cellophane wrap. After more pictures he then tore both pieces of cellophane from her body. As she now stood there completely nude he took many more shots from multiple angles. Then he pulled out a roll of clear food wrap and began circling around her body, wrapping her completely from her neck to her ankles. She was now practically immobile except that she could walk a little by taking tiny baby steps like Morticia Addams from "The Addams Family". After taking photos of her standing, he then laid her facedown on the floor and took several more pictures of her naked backside through the clear cellophane.

He then rolled her over onto her back and tore holes in the cellophane over her breasts and pussy. Again this was followed by more photographs. Deciding that this was enough photos for this series, he tore the remaining cellophane from her body and gave her a chance to rest and cool down. The cellophane doesn't breathe and it gets quite hot when you're wrapped inside.

After resting for a while and freshening up, she was ready for her next modeling assignment. This time he had her stand in front of a blue backdrop. He then took her hands and bound them together above her head, securing them to a hook in the ceiling. This served two purposes, besides restraining her movement, it also served to accentuate her breasts. He then left her suspended there while he went to gather more supplies. He returned quickly with a jar of honey fresh from the refrigerator. After setting the camera on the tripod, he stepped toward her with the honey, a crystal honey dipper, and the remote for the camera. Using the clear crystal dipper, he removed some honey from the jar and held it above her breasts where the cold, thick substance slowly began to drip down onto the upper portion of her breast. As the viscous liquid dripped agonizingly slow, he triggered the camera to capture the exact moment when the honey first met her flesh. As more honey finally made its way to her body, it began to slowly run over the full curves of her breast. The thick liquid began collecting at her nipple until its own weight caused it to drip from her nipple. He had successfully managed to capture the entire sequence in photographs. After untying her hands, he proceeded to clean the honey from her body.

When he had thoroughly cleaned the last of the honey from her, he picked up a 36-foot length of white rope. He explained that he now wanted to experiment with some Japanese Rope Bondage. He explained that Japanese Rope Bondage is a form of bondage that is sometimes performed more for artistic purposes rather than for arousal. Sometimes the art form is in the way the ropes are positioned on the body while at other times, the art is in the patterns the ropes leave on the skin once they have been removed. The binding that he intended to use on her would be both artistic and provide her with a high arousal factor. He had decided to begin with a relatively simple breast/torso binding and crotch rope. He had downloaded instructions and pictures from the internet.

Beginning with the rope folded in half, he positioned the loop behind her back and wrapped the rope around her torso just under her breasts. He then fed the rope through the loop and made another pass around her torso in the opposite direction. Once more he passed the rope through the loop and then he wrapped her torso again, this time above her breasts. After a second pass above her breasts, he fed the rope under the loop at her back. He then passed the rope over her right shoulder and down between her breast. He then passed it under and around the ropes that passed above and below her breasts, cinching them together. He then passed the rope up and over her left shoulder. When he tied it off back at the starting point behind her back, the rope "bra" tightened around her tits and lifted them high on her chest. The tension exerted on her breasts would soon have them very sensitive.

He then moved on to the second part of the ensemble. With another 36-foot length of rope he started again with a loop, this time just above her navel. He then passed the rope around her waist just above her hips. After passing it through the loop, he reversed direction and repeated the pattern. He then wove the rope through the bundle creating a nice visual effect. With the rope dangling down from her navel, he then began to braid the rope, creating a length of knots that would pass over her pussy and up her crotch. He then passed the braided chain between her legs and up her back. He then passed the rope under the previous wraps at her waist. As he ties the rope off, tension is applied to the braided section passing over her clit and between the lips of her pussy.

He then paused to take photos of his lovely subject from every angle. When he finished off another role of film, he returned to the redhead. He then had her kneel on the floor. He then took the tail end of the rope from her "bra" and passed it down her back and under the waist wraps of her rope panty. When he tightened the knot, it caused her to arch her back in a most seductive manner. When he had finished binding her with the rope, he stepped back to admire his creation. Her breasts where held firmly by the rope while the other end went down the crack of her ass and was wedged up between her pussy lips so as to stimulate her clit.

As he went to reload his camera, the redhead soon learned that any motion at all would cause the tension to increase on both her pussy and her breasts. Her tits were already super sensitive, so any additional stimulation came close to driving her over the edge. Combine that with the exquisite pain that the knots against her clit were exerting and she didn't know how she would last for him to take his pictures. As he began clicking away, he could see the concentration on her face as she tried to keep from cumming. He continued taking photographs, changing angles and lighting conditions. As he went on he could see sweat begin to glisten all over her body as the ropes continued to stimulate and torment her. Knowing her as he did, he could tell just when she was about to climax and he began snapping off pictures in rapid succession in order to capture the moment on film. As she came, her body would spasm, causing the ropes to pull more, causing another spasm, and so on. When her body could physically no longer take it, she fell over on her side. In this position it was easier for her to keep from pulling on the ropes.

He then came forward and removed the rope from between her bra and crotch. After he removed the rest of the ropes from her body, her alabaster skin retained the pattern of the rope, particularly around her arms and chest. He then took several more shots to document her markings for posterity.

Thankfully he had now finished taking photos, as she was so turned on that she didn't think she could pose for any more photos without first ravaging him. From the bulge his erection was causing in his pants, it was quite evident that he felt the same. He told her how hot seeing her bound that way had made him. As they kissed, she wrapped her arms around his neck. He then picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. After laying her down on the bed, he began to massage her skin to work the rope marks out. She lay there in luxury, relishing in the pampering he was doting on her. He retrieved a bottle of massage oil from the nightstand and began slowly and sensuously working it into her skin. While massaging her sides, he bent down and sucked her breasts. He began by just flicking her nipples with his tongue, and then he progressed to licking the underside of her breasts. There he detected the slightly salty taste of her perspiration as she had been sweating profusely while in the rope bondage. He continued to lap away at her breasts, washing every square inch with his tongue, until every drop of perspiration had been licked away.

Of course all this attention to her breasts had now caused her nipples to become very erect as well as making her pussy very wet. As he took her erect left nipple between his teeth she gasped. She also wrapped her legs around his waist and, using every ounce of her strength, she rolled him over so that she was now on top of him, her nipple still held firmly in his mouth. She proceeded to slide down his body, her wet pussy leaving a wet trail down his stomach and toward his hard cock. As her pussy slid nearer and nearer to his dick, her nipple and breast was being stretched more and more. Her nipple was stretched to the maximum she could stand when the lips of her pussy just began to brush the head of his dick. He finally released his grip on her nipple and she slid further down his body, his dick plunging deeply inside her. She then took control and began riding his rock hard cock.

As she rocked back and forth on top of his cock, she took the opportunity to pinch and twist his nipples. With each twist she felt his dick throb inside her pussy. Before long her pussy had synchronized it's contractions with the throbbing of his cock. Soon they were both nearing orgasms. She reached behind her and grabbed his balls firmly. Giving them a slight squeeze she triggered his orgasm. As his hot thick cum shot into her, it triggered her own climax. His cock pulsed six times, each time expelling more of his cum inside her. Her own pussy continued to spasm through her orgasm for 2 minutes before she finally rolled off of him. They were both already looking forward to their next photo session.