The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then flashed a devilish grin at me, "I got the perfect thing for the occasion." I watched her turn around and go into the crisper at the bottom of her fridge. She didn't do it like normal people though, just bending their knees and crouching down. While still in her heels and with her legs perfectly straight, she bent over and opened the bottom drawer. It didn't take her long but in the time she was down there I stared at her ass and noticed the sky blue panties she was wearing under that short skirt. I'm not sure why but staring at her...slit, my mouth started to water and my heart fluttered a little bit. Everything back there was so perfect to me and I felt the need to reach out and grab another handful of it again like I did back at Wills'. I snapped out of my daydream as she turned back to me and walked towards the table and sat directly next to me holding something in both hands.

"Here we go," she said oh so sexily, "strawberries and whipped cream in a can. It doesn't get any better than this."

"I'm a have to agree with you on that one." I didn't know what else to say at that moment. Something just told me that she knew what she was doing though and that I should probably let her take the wheel and drive. Shit, after watching those girls in the car I was ready for whatever wild ride she was willing to take me on. Innocently enough though, we actually sat and ate a good portion of her strawberries and did another thing I missed doing with Marcus or any other man; we talked. That was one of the biggest turn-ons for me at that point because I just love it when I can actually talk to someone I'm physically attracted to. More or less though, we talked about us and how comfortable I would be with her now.

"Damn," I stopped and said to her, "I don't remember actually agreeing to be your girlfriend."

She noticed the sarcasm in my voice and just looked at me sternly with a strawberry in one hand and her legs crossed and said, "You didn't have to say it. You've been staring me up and down like a fat guy at a Burger King menu ever since we got here."

It was true, I couldn't stop staring at her. Most of her body was exposed with that outfit she barely had on but that didn't stop me from being curious as to what was covered up. I was completely ready for my first lesbian experience and it was killing me just staring at her sexy ass and those nipples peeking at me from behind that top.

"Okay, you got me," I replied, smiling back at her and putting my hands out in front of me as if I was asking to be handcuffed. "So what are you gonna do about it?"

"This."

I finally gave her the opening she was looking for with me comment. She took a bite of half of her strawberry and picked up the whipped cream off of the table. With my arms still extended towards her, she sprayed the cream in my mouth, placed it back down and brought my face to hers, placing her tongue in my mouth forcibly. I could tell she was giving us the equal satisfaction of having the berry and the cream meet evenly but not without each others lips connecting to do so. She was more than good at kissing me too. I felt that fire again in side of me and it did nothing but cause a back draft in my lungs when she went from simply kissing me to trying to reach the back of my throat. It was so dirty yet she was so sexy doing it at the same time and it drove me up the wall feeling the softness of our mouths pressed against each other in such a simple pleasure.

I'm not sure who ate what part of the contents of our mouths but after a few moments all was gone and Mya was forcing me onto the table. Not that there was much 'force' really; all she did was ask me to lay on my back and I obliged. I laid long ways across the middle of the table and noticed that the lights had been off the entire time we had been home. In the middle of this thought I watched the moonlight shine across Mya's frame as she climbed over me like a cat, heels still on, hair moving all across my body until she reached my face. Once there, she put her tongue back into my mouth and I let out a loud moan as she lowered her right and unbuckled my jeans. She successfully got the buttons off and zipper down in a second and raised back up on her knees to pull them and my shoes off. She then tossed them to the side of the table leaving me with nothing but a white baby tee and panties on.

"You look so amazing, Angel," she told me. I didn't have time to reply though as she immediately went back to her prior position and started kissing me again, but this time, leaving her hand near my now pulsating pussy. She moved my panties to the side and I felt her middle finger slid slowly into me, instantly reaching my g-spot. I felt her leave my mouth and take her precious lips to my neck and began to nibble, lick and suck on it furiously. I don't know how she knew this was my spot but I was glad she found it because I was completely in heat now, feeling her massage my pussy with her hands and sinking her teeth into my neck. I started to say things I had never said before and didn't feel the need to hold back any of it, even if it meant saying a whole sentence like it was one word.

"Myayoumakemefeelsogoooooood!!" I moaned. She didn't reply back with words though, Mya was all about action. She lifted herself to her knees again and proceeded to lift my shirt up and over my head. I then felt my nipples perk up quickly as the sound of whipped cream being sprayed on them filled my ears. Mya dipped down and licked the cream off of my breasts like a kid licking batter off of a spoon. A sensation shot up from my chest to my back as she gently nibbled and sucked on my tits the same way she did to my neck. I thought the girl could work magic with all she was doing to me because everything was just perfect and nothing felt out of place, wrong or by any means sub-par. I then got the first of my wishes fulfilled when she finished the first round of cream off of my breasts and pulled herself up again. She finally took off that top and I saw a very full and perky set of B-cup breasts fall out and stare me in the face. She took a hold of the whipped cream can again and this time placed it on her own breasts.

I didn't need to miss a more obvious opportunity and before she could even finish putting it on her left nipple, I had lifted myself to her and began attacking her right one with my mouth while holding onto her back for leverage. I can say that she was pleasantly surprised to find how well I was at licking her because she dropped the can on the table, resulting in a loud clang. Me; I knew I was good. I was sexually held back by bad lovers all of my life although I wanted to do so much more. I was by no means a virgin and no where near shy. Mya was feeling all I had to off and by the cries of pleasure I heard as I tongued her down, she knew it already.

Hearing her beg for me to give her more was a treat onto itself, but when she put her hand back down and started to finger me again, I felt as though I had won a prize. She didn't just massage my insides like she did the first time though. No, this time she got her finger in there and thrust it in and out of me so fast that I went from hearing her palm slap against me with just a little wetness coming from me to hearing my juices splash around her hand as I perked up and bit her nipple because of the feeling. I thought this would ruin the mood but she only grabbed the back of my head and told me to do it again only this time harder and to the other breast too. I did as was requested of me and listened to her beautiful voice wail out in ecstasy as my reward for our pleasure.

My thigh grazed her panty line and I noticed that she had to be twice as wet as I was since the entire section covering her pussy was damp. I took my next obvious opportunity and reached under her with my right hand, pushing her sky blue panties to the side and fingering her in the same manner she was doing to me. She screamed again in my ear and I loved every second of it. I wish I would have had a camera then to capture the sight: on top of a glass table, my naked body under hers, fingering her pussy and licking her breasts as she grinded on my hand I reciprocated the action on hers, leaving both of our right hands moist. It kept me horny feeling the soft straps of her heels still on and looking at the skirt concealing the naughty act I was committing under it. This went on for only a few minutes before we both inevitably came on each other and she fell onto me again and her hair enveloped us both.

We lay down for a moment kissing each other as I caressed her back before she suggested that we get up and go to her room upstairs. I knew there was more in store and with all I had built up over the years I was going to let it out tonight. We walked up the about 20 stairs and into the long and dark hallway (still naked mind you) until we reached her room. Once again, it was huge. Another plasma screen hanging on the wall, a couch, a piece of furniture she called an 'Esse' which was shaped like one big and one small camel hump, a walk in closet and a bathroom directly beside her gigantic bed. A nice white canopy covered the bed with its see thru material but I could still see the main attraction: a mirror the width of her headboard that reached about 5 feet towards the sky. I could only imagine what was hidden in there.

When we entered she told me to cover my eyes while she got something out for us to play with. When I opened them I saw a small black wedge and a giant black ramp, both with harnesses attached.

"What are those?" I asked out of serious curiosity.

"These are the Wedge/Ramp combo I got from Liberator," she said. "They specialize in sex furniture. That's where I got that Esse from and now I wanted to introduce you to these. I need you to lay down on them for me."

As was the common theme that night, I did as I was told, not a bit apprehensive about it. She laid the giant ramp on the edge of the bed with the long, straight end at the foot and the rest slanting towards the pillows. She then placed the smaller wedge on top of the base and I thought I knew where she was going at first, but I was wrong. She told me to place my head on the small wedge and wanted my pussy at the top of the ramp. Almost without warning she placed these soft black cuffs on my ankles and strapped them to both sides of the long end of the ramp. Afterwards, she cuffed my wrists to the wedge under me so now if I moved my arms too much my head was going with it. This was a good way to restrain someone and I was in heaven just thinking about what she was about to do to me. I asked her to kiss me before she went to work and she placed her lips onto mine and kissed me like she loved me. I think I fell in love with her though.

She got off of the bed and took off her skirt and panties. I told her to keep the heels on though because they turned me on. She smiled back at me and walked sashayed her way towards my fully exposed pussy on top of this surprisingly comfortable contraption. She bent over like she did at the refrigerator and began to lick my shaved pussy slowly. I'm glad I shaved that morning too because I felt every lick that she gave me. She paid close attention to details because every time my body jerked from her reaching yet another spot, she kept on it but moving her long tongue around the area and applying pressure with it, causing me to grind my twat in her face repeatedly. It was all I could really do to show how good it felt since Iwasheld down that moment. Oh, that and moaning uncontrollably and yelling at the top of my lungs how good it was. I tried speaking words but only Mya's name came out of my mouth about 50 times in a row. She may have wanted to change it after then.

I was amazed that she didn't use her hands while she was down there which turned me on even more. She just licked in strategic ways, curling her tongue into my pussy to reach my spot and also thrusting it like it was a dick, at one point making me orgasm and shake like I was having convulsions. I watched her through the mirror behind me and noticed one reason why she wasn't using her hands; she was using them to masturbate. As much as I liked watching her do this, I felt I could help her out with that. I told her to come over and 69 with me so I could taste her cum. She told me that she loved hearing me say that and walked over to the side of me.

As she did on the table downstairs, she crawled over me like a cat except backwards and laying her equally shaved lips on top of my face. Next, she dug her face into my cunt again and went back to work.

Although this was my first time eating a girl out, I knew from personal experience what a girl wanted to feel down there and watching that porno earlier gave me a few pointers on how to go about the process. I have a few Nina Mercedez movies now because of that movie. I stuck out my tongue as though I were licking a lollipop and went to work on her clit. I have to admit, the taste of a woman's juices is intoxicating and I'm not sure how I went all my life without tasting them until tonight. I stroked her faster and faster because she was doing the same to me. All we were doing was making each other hornier and hornier to the point that our mouths and noses were literally buried inside of each other. If someone was on the outside listening all they would have heard were muffled moans coming from the both of us. I wanted so bad to put my hands on her ass some more and really work my way inside her but the cuffs on my wrists were putting a damper on that. It didn't matter because it only made me work harder and pleasing the woman who showed me so many things that night.

We worked each other over until we both had an orgasm in unison, screaming at the top of our lungs in each other and feeling our faces covered in wet sex. Before she crawled off of me, she finally unbuckled the harnesses and we both moved towards the pillows where we kissed each other so deep that it looked like we were trying to eat each other alive. I finally told her that I would have no problem being her girlfriend after I took care of one thing.

I walked downstairs to pick up my cell and called Marcus. It was about 4 a.m. and I knew he was still knocked out but I really only wanted his voicemail to pick up and leave him a message. When it came on, I told him:

"Marcus, it's Angel. Please don't try to call back to this number because I will have changed it by the time you hear this message. It's over. It's really been over for a while but you have been pushing your limits for so long that tonight was the final straw. I've met someone who actually cares for me and who I care for too. We were never really a couple you know, I was your trophy for a job that wasn't well done. I packed up your shit and it's in the backseat of your car so you don't have a reason to come and pick it up. I tried making it work for us but it wasn't happening, not when only one of us is willing to make it. I've made a change tonight Marcus and I needed to get rid of you to do it. I thank you though because without you, I wouldn't be happy now. Later."

I called up T-Mobile afterwards and changed my number as promised, which only took a few minutes. As I hung up the phone, Mya came from behind me and embraced me. I turned my head and kissed her softly as she walked to the front of me and sat down as though she were straddling me. We held each other a little longer and just stared at each other out of mutual admiration and lust. She kissed me again and then asked, "So do you want to move in?"

For me, there was no turning back and honestly, she had a big fucking house! You wouldn't mind being there in all that space either. "As soon as we can get my shit in here," I replied. She smiled at me again and told me we can do it next week.

That's when the phone rang...

12