The Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm.. This is going to be really good baby." she told him as she fingered his ass. Gina slowly stopped, and Eric groaned at the feeling of emptiness as she removed her fingers. His moans continued when he felt the head of her cock at his asshole, and only grew louder as the head of her cock popped pass the ring of his ass.

"Take my cock baby. Take it all the way." Gina cooed as her cock head slipped into Eric. Eric moaned louder, and tried to relax as she continued to push. Gina didn't stop until she was buried to the hilt. She could feel his ass twitch and churn as it vibrated the cock inside of her.

"Yeah baby. Do you like my cock? Do you like my cock deep in your ass?" she asked while swiveling her hips.

"Yes mistress. I like your cock up my ass." Eric moaned. His cock was throbbing as Gina slowly withdrew her cock. She settled into a steady pace, taking Eric with long, deep strokes. Gina held his ass cheeks apart, so that she could watch as his hole stretched to swallow her toy.

"Mmm... that feels so good." she said as she began to move faster. Eric felt that he would go insane from the feeling. Gina was moving, but he began to want more. Eric began to push his hips back, meeting each of her thrusts.

"You like that don't you honey. Move that ass. Fuck my cock with that sweet ass." she hissed as she increased her tempo.

Eric matched her thrusts, and they were soon thrusting hard enough to shake the table. He was so enthralled that he was totally unaware when his Mistress climaxed, her hips slamming violently against his ass. Eric's head was down on the table as she reached under him. Gina pulled the cord that bound his cock and balls. Eric was immediately flooded with sensations as the strap loosened, freeing his tortured genitals.

"I'm gonna fuck the cum out of you baby." Gina told Eric as she began to slam harder into him. She took his cock in her hand, and let the rocking motions of her fucking move his cock. Eric felt his orgasm building fast, but to his dismay, she loosened her grip, and didn't let his cock touch her.

"If you want to cum, you're going to have to ask me." she told him with a slight laugh.

"Please Mistress, may I come?" he asked, his voice heavy with need.

"I don't think that was good enough....No." she told him.

Eric was nearly frantic. "Please Mistress. Please let me come." he pleaded.

Gina shook her head, and fucked him harder. "No, that's not good enough. I don't really believe that you want to come with my cock up your ass." she said. "Tell me. Make me believe, and I'll let you come."

Eric's eyes were burning with the sweat that dripped down his face. Yes Mistress. Please let me come. I want to come with your cock deep in my ass. I want to come while you fuck me. I want to come like your pet as you fuck me!" he pleaded.

"Well now. What are you? Are you my toy. My pet? My slave? My bitch?" she said as she slapped his ass hard.

"Yes mistress. I'm yours. Your toy, pet, slave, bitch! Anything! I'm anything you want me to be." he pleaded in frustration.

Gina was satisfied, and grabbed his cock firmly. "Give me that ass bitch. Take my cock up your ass." she ordered him.

Eric let loose, and drove his hips back with all he could manage. His stretched hole slurped noisily on her cock, and with a few strokes, he began to come. He shook violently as he felt his climax build. When he finally came, it felt as if he were shooting molten lava from the tip of his cock. He came like never before, his sperm splattering across the tabletop. The orgasm lasted for what seemed like minutes, leaving Eric gasping for air, and shaking.

"Oh baby! That was awesome." Gina yelled.

Eric groaned as she slowly slid her cock from his ass. He lay exhausted as she stepped around in front of him. Gina unbuckled the harness, and slid the dildo from inside her pussy with a slurping sound. The dildo was accompanied by a gush of pussy juice, and Gina held the dildo to catch the cream.

"Here you go baby. You can have something to suck on." Gina said to him as she moved the dildo to his mouth. Eric opened his mouth without hesitation, and accepted the dripping toy. He worked on sucking the tangy cream as Gina disappeared from sight again. He heard her searching through the closet again, the felt her hand on his ass.

"This will make sure that your always ready for me." she said as she reached between his legs. Eric propped himself on his elbows and stared back between his legs. He watched her fit a metal half tube under his cock, then close it to form a pipe. Gina locked secured it with a small lock. The pipe left the head of his cock uncovered, but fit snugly around his shaft. Eric imagined that it would be difficult to obtain an erection in such a device. Gina then slid a harness around his waist, a metal cock ring fitting snugly against the curved base of the metal tube. She fastened the harness around his waist, then locked it.

Eric wasn't prepared as he felt the tip of something being pressed into his ass. He braced himself as a smooth object was slipped past his loosened ass hole, and deep into his rectum. He breathed deeply as he adjusted to the fullness of the plug. Eric felt Gina run a strap through the base of the plug, then fasten and lock it to the waist strap.

"Man...that is too hot." Gina said. She stood and moved back around in front of him. She placed a studded leather collar around his neck, and attached a dog leash to one of the rings on the collar.

"It's almost dinner time. Would you like to eat?" she asked him.

"Yes Mistress, I would like to eat." he responded properly.

"Very well." she said, and disconnected his cuffs from the table. She left his feet free, but attached the two wrist cuffs together.

"I don't want you to eat too much." she instructed him as she walked to the door holding his leash. "I usually need to relieve myself after dinner, and I want you to have enough room for your special dessert. She said with a smile as she led him out the door, and into the hallway.

Eric followed his Mistress. He knew exactly what she meant by his 'special dessert'. He knew that such a thing should disgust him, but he knew that deep down, he wanted it. He knew that he wanted to do anything that would please her. She was his Mistress and he her slave. Eric's mouth began to water in anticipation of what was to come. He closed the door to the room that he had just come from, and closed the door on his past life. Eric was now a slave, and would never go back to being anything else.

12