The Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening Madams and Monsieur's, before we begin, please do the following; William, sit with Harlan and Angela, Perez and Rio, sit with Cole and Claire on the big couch." We move obediently and Thierry continues, "The phrase, 'Scarlet Woman,' has long referred to a female who enjoys multiple sex partners and Liz is such a woman. Tonight she will undergo her initiation for membership in 'Club Scarlet', an exclusive club for women."

Rio snuggles into me and my cock stiffens as her breasts tumble out of her loosely-tied robe. She looks up and smiles and her hand caresses the inside of my leg. Perez wastes no time either, he pets Claire's knees and she spreads them and his hand snakes along her inner thighs. Angela plays with William's cock while Harlan watches and fondles her breasts,

The curtains open to a luxuriously furnished bedroom. A large leather chair sits beside the bed and a large object covered with a sheet stands off to one side. A beautiful young lady enters wearing a black leather corset, stockings, thong and stiletto heels. She holds a thin chain and Liz is attached to it by a leather collar around her neck. Her only other items of clothing are black fishnet stockings a garter belt and heels.

For the first time I notice what a stunning woman she really is. In contrast to Rio's openly sexual nature, Liz is sedate, subtly sexual with an underlying aura suggested beneath this exterior reserve a tigress lurked waiting for the opportunity to pounce. Her breasts are not large but firm and beautifully shaped but it is her legs and ass that set her apart, they are simply the best I have ever seen.

They reach the centre of the stage and the young lady turns to Liz, "My name is Elise, during your initiation you will not speak or question anything however, outbursts of sexual pleasure are permitted. You can terminate the initiation at any time but may never apply for membership at Club Scarlet again. Do you understand, Liz?"

Her breasts heave and she answers, "Yes, I understand."

"Tonight William will see you filled by many men. He knows you crave it and only the attention of many will satisfy your lust.

Rio jerks me so rapidly I have to calm her down. I don't want to cum just yet; my thoughts are of it in her pussy after her lips have been around it. I pinch one of her nipples to an amazing hardness I notice that Claire has exposed Perez' long cock and is fondling it gently as his hand moves on her crotch.

"First I must prepare you," Elise continues, "sit down."

Liz sits in the chair and Elise spreads her legs over the arms, lewdly exposing her pussy then reaches beneath the chair and produces a dildo and lubricant. The French girl kneels between Liz's legs and works on her pussy, first with her tongue then the big rubber cock. I look at the TV screen and see Liz squirt as the dildo rams back and forth. Elise removes the dong and applies a generous of lube. She licks Liz's ass then inserts the dildo up her arse. Liz spreads her pussy lips with both hands and squirts over the dildo and Elise's arm. She moans through several minutes of this anal invasion until Elise takes her hands and wraps them around the cock. Liz fuck herself as Elise crosses the stage and wheels the object covered in a sheet to centre stage. With a flourish she removes the covering and reveal a two-dildo fucking machine attached to a leather bench.

"Come, Liz," urges Elise and tugs on the chain.

Liz removes the dildo and is positioned face down on the bench with her hands and ankles secured to straps on either side forcing her lovely ass high in the air. I want to race on stage and plunge my cock into her and fondle that ass. Rio must sense my excitement and squeezes my erection tightly and rubs a thumb over the head.

Elise kneels behind Liz and licks and fingers her pussy and ass. She lubricates both hands and inserts fingers into that great ass and blonde pussy moving them in and out until Liz begins to moan and push back onto them. She removes her fingers and adjusts the machine to align the dildos with Liz's ass and pussy. She presses a button on the remote and the machine begins a slow, rhythmic thrusting. The bench is sectional and long enough for Elise to lie down and Liz can hardly wait to bury her face between the thighs of the French girl. Elise increases the speed of the machine and soon both ladies moan and squeal to a shuddering climax.

My cock is ready to burst and I take Rio's hand away; I want to last until after the show and get inside this horny, young thing.

"That's enough," gasps Elise, "we must continue the initiation, you are ready."

She stands, turns to stage left and calls out, "Come, she's ready."

Twenty-four naked men walk onto the stage in double file and line up at the end of the bench. The dildos still piston into Liz and she moves back and forth onto them and only manages to cry, "Ooh, ooh," over and over.

Elise removes a section of bench and the first two men step forward and stand just inches from Liz's face. She hands one of the men the machine's remote control then masturbates and sucks them erect. The cocks move to Liz's mouth and Elise turns her attention to the next two men. The first pair moves down on either side of the bench and watches the machine pound relentlessly into Liz. The remote brings the machine to a stop and its removed away. Her restraints are removed and the first man lies on the bench and Liz climbs aboard and slides her well-fucked pussy over his cock. The other man stands behind and enters her ass. Elise works on the other men while cum floods Liz's orifices. Fresh, hard cocks from her mouth replace the spent ones and two more fill her mouth. This is repeated until all the men ejaculate and leave the stage. Liz's hips continue to gyrate; sperm covers the ass and pussy and spills onto the bench. Elise cleans up then clips the chain back to the collar and leads Liz to the bed and she lies on her back.

"She's ready for you," Elise calls as she crosses the stage to a door. A man steps out with a huge cock that is already hard and something is tied around his balls. Elise takes hold of it and jerks him as they walk to the bed. Liz opens her legs and he gives her a deep penetrating ride before straddling her chest and jerking off into her mouth.

The TV shows a close-up of the pulsing cock and I see it's a little pouch tied in a bow at the base of his shaft. He stuffs his dick into her mouth and says, "Open it."

Liz fumbles with the ribbon as the cock fucks her mouth but she finally undoes it and opens the pouch.

A plastic card reads, 'Club Scarlet -- Member.' The man withdraws and leaves the stage. In the meantime Elise had brought the fucking machine back to centre stage. She clips the chain back onto Liz's collar and leads her over to it. She takes the membership card and places it on the bench then Liz is restrained again. The dildos are inserted and the machine is set in motion. Elise picks up the card, puts it in Liz's mouth and turns the speed dial on the remote. The curtains close with Liz being fucked hard by a machine and moaning through clenched teeth

William groans and splashes sperm over Angela's face as she jerks him to completion. She moves quickly onto Harlan's lap and bounces up and down. Liz's moans can still be heard behind the curtain as the dildos pump into her. Perez stand and his robe falls to the floor, his long, dark cock hard as granite. Claire leans forward and gently encloses two fingers and a thumb around the head and begins to slowly jerk it as she licks the shaft and his heavy balls. Rio and I sat masturbating each other as Perez takes my wife to another couch where she sits on the edge and spreads her legs. Rio's luscious lips envelop my dick and her tongue teases the head. The sexual excitement of the evening, the sight of Claire being fucked and Rio's Lips are bringing to close to ejaculation. I ask her to lay back the same as Claire and I stare at beautiful, tanned body. Her lovely big tits heave with arousal, the dark nipples as hard as my cock and a flat stomach leading down to a gorgeous pussy. It's open with excitement and I spread her labia more and can see her erect clit and vulva. A small triangle of jet black pubic hair completes my horny view. She coos as I probe her wet hole and tease her clit. My feeling of imminent ejaculation has subsided somewhat now my cock is beyond her hands and mouth. She squeezes her nipples as I work on her clit and squeals as I insert two fingers between her legs, she's quite tight despite her wetness. I can wait no longer I have to have my cock inside her. I raise myself up, Rio gazes at my twitching, blood engorged erection with a dreamy-eyed, sensual look and I plunge into her. She's a wild fuck; her muscles grip my cock on the way up and when I drive down the tightness produces incredible sensations. She cums, bathing my cock in a delicious, warm cloud and I fire my sperm as deep inside her as I can get.

I'm just about to turn off the light when there's a knock on my door.

"Sorry to disturb you, Sir, there is something I need to discuss," Rene says. "As you are aware, tomorrow is the turn of Perez and Rio and they have requested that you take part on stage."

I thought for half a second before replying, "Sure, I'd love to."

"Very well, Sir, here is what will happen........."

I stop Rene as he's about leave, "I'm glad you came by, there's something I want to ask you. Can I add something to my fantasy at this late date?"

"If it's not too complicated given time constraints it shouldn't be a problem, what is it Sir?"

He assures me it is achievable and despite being excited, I drift off into a good sleep and the following morning I follow my usual routine with a swim before breakfast. Kitchen staff prepared a packed lunch for me because I have plans to explore the area to the south west of the Chateau more extensively. Rene told me the previous evening that during the war the Chateau was used as a brothel for high-ranking Luftwaffe officers. I thought the players had changed but the activity has remained the same -- it's still being used for carnal pleasures. The area had been used as a barracks and supply depot and my intention was to spend the day on a WWII treasure hunt. My search turned up little evidence of war-time activities except for a few shell casings but I thoroughly enjoyed my day. Knowing what was to come that evening I felt, in a strange way, that it had prepared me.

Seven men, including myself, and 7 women wait backstage for Thierry to begin this evening's fantasy but Rio is not among us, she will make her appearance a little later. A member of staff informs us that its time to take our places on stage.

"Good evening Madams and Monsieur's, tonight we have Cole participating on stage at the request of Perez and Rio. Please do the following; William and Harlan please sit with Claire, Perez please sit with Liz and Angela. Your guides will have mentioned that during WWII the Chateau was used as a brothel by the Germans. Tonight we will recreate a little piece of this history for Perez and Rio. Perez wants to see her with a group of older men, something Rio has a penchant for. The year is 1943; the place is this very Chateau where group of high-ranking officers are relaxing for the evening with their whores. It is the first night for a young whore named Rio and she is about to learn that these men know how to tame and use a feisty, young slut."

The curtains open to a scene of German officers; some sit in large leather chairs, a lady on their lap, others stand about and drinking and chatting. To one side a foursome is playing snooker. It's early and the officers are unwinding before getting down to the main reason they are here. I appear to be the youngest among the men, they range in age from about 58 to 70 but all seem very fit and look the part. The ladies are 25-30, attractive and wearing sexy attire of the period, flimsy dresses, stockings and heels. The action on stage heats up as kissing begins and asses and tits are fondled. My whore slides off my lap, unzips me and licks my dick. The two female snooker players are lying on the table; their silk panties being taken off, a couple on the carpet are in a passionate embrace and clothes are coming off at a rapid rate. The man on the floor kneels between the whore's legs and thrusts his huge cock into her. The stage is alive with cocks being sucked and pussies being eaten and fucked. My whore, a gorgeous blonde, sits on my lap and lifts her dress. She pulls her silk panties to one side and guides me into her.

I look to the audience and Claire is naked with a cock in each hand, her legs spread wide over William and Harlan's legs. William is kissing her lips and mauling her right breast while Harlan's fingers are between her legs and his mouth on the left breast. Perez is fingering a pussy with each hand while Liz and Angela play with his erection.

Rio enters the room arm in arm with a man of about 70. She's dressed in a tight, white silk dress with black nylons and white heels. Her over-made-up face and bright red lipstick make her look very much the tart. He is dressed as a German General and after he hands Rio a glass of wine he gropes her ass and whispers something into her ear. Rio shakes her but the General is undeterred and whispers again in her ear as he rubs his hand up and down her ass. She steps back and throws the wine in the General's face.

"No! You can't fuck me in the ass. Fuck you and fuck Hitler," Rio shouts.

The room falls silent and everyone's eyes are on the General. An officer passes a handkerchief and he dabs the wine from his face. He can't be embarrassed by this whore in front of his men and her abuse of the Fuhrer is intolerable. Rio has made a terrible mistake and will come to realise what a ruthless man he is.

"Hans, Gerhardt, take her over there," he snaps, pointing to the snooker table which is quickly vacated by two naked ladies and officers. "You have the nerve to tell me what I will or will not do, abuse me and our beloved Fuhrer? I will show you who is in charge here you whore."

The General orders Hans to the opposite side of the table and Rio's arms are stretched across and held. She is bent over the table face down and two officers are summoned to hold her legs apart. The General grabs the bottom of Rio's dress and tears it up to the waist exposing her silk panties which he then rips away. He roughly mauls her ass pussy.

"Now you little slut, this will teach you to insult the German uniform and our leader."

His hand crashes down on her bare bottom twenty times. She squirms and cries out, her tanned behind showing a rosy glow. The General orders Gerhardt to lube his fingers and loosen her asshole up. First one, then two fingers invade her ass and jig about until Gerhardt is ordered finger her pussy.

The General snatches a snooker cue and applies lubricant to the thick end.

"Now, you little whore, you are going to be fucked in the ass."

Rio looks back and cries, "Oh please, Sir, not with that, please, not with that."

"Be quiet, whore," he snaps and rubs the cue over Rio's anus before forcing it in. Rio screams as the irate General pushes the cue in deeper. Despite Rio's protests and whimpers he reams her ass for several minutes before releasing and wedging the tip on the floor. She is pinned where she stands, the thick end buried up her arse, the tip on the floor and Hans still holding her wrists across the table.

The General, red-faced and riled, wipes spittle from his lips and scans the room that remains silent as a grave then turns to Rio.

"Every man in this room is going to fuck you. Do you hear me you brazen little tart?"

The General says it loud enough for everyone to hear and in a tone that clearly means it's an order. He gaze around the room, zeroes in on me and bellows, "You there, you're first. Come here and bring that whore with you."

We stand naked before the General and he glares at my whore, "Get your man hard, and that goes for the rest of you whores. Fuck her pussy first but cum in her asshole, is that clear?"

There's a flurry of affirmative murmurs and the women go to work on their men.

Rio in her helpless and horny position and the whore's lips on my cock and balls quickly bring me to a full erection.

The General slumps in a nearby chair and pours a glass of wine. I stand behind Rio and gently remove the cue from her ass, taking in the intoxicating smell of her perfume. Her ass shines with lubricant and her labia hang loose and open. I caress her pussy and anus and she turns and looks at me.

"Umm," she murmurs and runs her tongue rover her full, blood red lips.

My whore guides me into Rio's pussy and continues to play with my balls from behind as I thrust frantically back and forth. The whore knows my explosion is near and pulls my cock out. She rubs it against Rio's asshole and I push into her hot, tight hole and within a couple of minutes my semen floods her anus. I withdraw and return to my chair and my whore sits on my lap and I watch as the next couple take their places behind Rio.

I glance over to Claire and she is riding on top of William and sucking Harlan's dick as he stands on the couch. Perez, Liz and Angela are still fondling and when I return my gaze towards Rio another man is about to enter her. The last man to fulfill his orders is the big-cocked man 65 I saw screwing on the floor earlier. He steps behind Rio and his young whore masturbates his massive erection. Rio moans as the monster dick forces its way past her labia and into her vagina. The whore removes his cock and can't resist fondling the thick shaft before directing it into Rios cum-soaked rectum. He grunts as he spews his load and his whore jerks the last few drops of semen onto Rio's ass cheeks.

The General rises from his chair and orders everyone to leave the room. The cast leave for the back rooms and I make my back into the audience and sit next to Angela.

Rio remains spread across the snooker table. Her ass and pussy are smeared with cum and lubrication and the General probes both holes with his fingers.

"You're now a proper, well-used little whore and ready for a man of depraved tastes... a man such as I. You will accompany me to Berlin in the morning where I will use you in any way I see fit but tonight now you are filled with the cum of others I have the urge to fuck you myself. Would you like that my filthy little bitch?"

"Oh yes General, I'll do anything you ask,"

"I know you will! Play with yourself while I finish my wine."

The General sits in the chair and sips his wine while Rio fingers her pussy and ass. He tires of this and leans over, picks up the cue from the floor.

"Use this," he says.

Rio holds the cue about a foot from its end and pushes it into her pussy.

A hint of a smile finds the corners of the General's mouth as Rio pumps the stick rapidly and squeals to an orgasm.

"Good, good! Now your ass, stick it in your ass," he says firmly.

Rio removes the cue from her pussy and forces it slowly up her arse. The General puts down his wine glass, unbuttons his pants and exposes a huge erection. He watches the cue stick sliding back and forth in Rio's ass and strokes his cock.

Rene had told me about this man the previous evening, he was somewhat of a legend at the Chateau. Friends of Perez and Rio had been here several months ago and had their experience filmed. The General appeared in the film and Perez had made a special request for him. Rio just had to have his cock after seeing him in action with her friend. He was very long and tremendously thick with a large, beautifully shaped head. I'm a confirmed heterosexual but he had the finest cock I had ever seen. Any man would give his left nut to have it.

Rio turns and sees it, her eyes widen and she licks her lips as she had done to me earlier. He looks down at his dick and gives a faint nod as if satisfied it is as hard as it can be. He stood and calmly removed his clothes then stepped towards Rio stroking himself. The cue stick is removed and the General lays it across the table. Rio remains bent over and the old man mauls her ass and pussy. The dress hangs in tatters and he rips it further and flings it aside. Next he removes her bra and massages her big tits from behind as his cock lies between her butt cheeks. He spreads her legs to his liking then holds his oversized dick with both hands and nudges it against Rio's pussy lips.