The Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rio is so aroused and filled with excitement her legs shake when she feels him about to enter her. She pleads, "Yes, oh my god yes, please, oh, oh god," and her ass moves back to meet his massive cock. The General feeds his cock a bit at a time, teasing her, rubbing it over her clitoris while she squeals and moans for more. He begins to thrust deeper as Rio's pussy adjusts to his girth, she is beside herself with pleasure and bucks wildly onto his giant dick. She's moaning uncontrollably as he fucks with deep penetrating strokes and screams when she climaxes. He withdraws then says, "I'm not finished with you yet my little whore, lie on the table and open your legs."

Rio obeys and he steps between her legs laying his cock on her belly. He roughly massages her tits then squeezes them together and sucks and bites her nipples. After taking a close look at her abused ass and pussy he tells her to spread her labia and he eats her pussy with gusto. He pushes his dick into her wet vagina then pulls out after several long thrusts. It's covered with pussy juice and he lines it up with her ass and slowly forces in. Rio yelps and squirms but the General keeps going reaming her ass like never before and finally shoots his load. She props herself up on one elbow and stares at the General giving her trademark slow lick around her lips. He pulls out and jerks the last drops of semen onto her pubic hair. Cum drips from her ass onto the floor and joins that of the other men, including mine. The General picks up the cue stick and Rio takes it in her pussy again. He sits down, pours another glass of wine as Rio pumps her hot, wet vagina vigorously. The stage lights dim and the curtains close.

William lies on the floor and Claire squats over him directing his cock into her pussy. She leans forward and Harlan enters her ass and my cock starts to throb in Angela's hand. Perez takes Liz from behind doggy style on the floor beside Claire. I direct Angela onto all fours on the other side of Claire and my dick slides into her hot box.

Friday morning! I follow my usual routine but after breakfast go back to my room and relax with the latest Peter Robinson book, another in the Inspector Banks series but can't focus much. Following lunch I go off on another hike accompanied by William. It turns out we share many interests; bird watching, conservation, women dressed in erotic clothing and lingerie to mention but a few. He says Liz enjoys dressing up and showing herself off and is a bit of an exhibitionist, as is Claire. We had much in common, got along well and I was glad of the company, it took me away from dwelling on the evening. Dinner was, as always, excellent and I made my way back to my room with more than a few butterflies flitting about in my stomach.

Thierry welcomes us and gives his instructions, "Rio and Liz sit with Cole, Perez sit with Harlan and Angela." We make the requested moves and he continues, "Cole enjoys taking provocative photographs of Claire and she, being somewhat of an exhibitionist, finds posing highly erotic. Cole is an amateur and he has always wanted to have a professional to take progressively raunchy photos of his wife. Charles Daillere is the foremost photographer of adult art in France and tonight Claire will be his model.

The curtains open and Charles is checking his cameras as two male and two female assistants fuss with various props and lighting. Satisfied that all is ready, he instructs an assistant to call the model. Claire enters the stage wearing a long raincoat that reaches to the ground. Charles photographs her in several poses then asks her to undo a few buttons at the bottom of the coat. The camera shutter clicks as her black stilettos and fishnet stockings are exposed. More buttons are undone until the coat is fully open. She's wearing a black, micro mini-shirt, so short her bare thighs and garter straps can be seen above the stockings; a white blouse completes the outfit. It's a look I've always found to be most erotic and had asked that she be dressed this way. One of the female assistants removes the raincoat then all four leave the stage and the posing continues. Charles constantly instructs her how to position her body and she follows them perfectly. Claire bends over and touches her toes and we see she is not wearing anything under her skirt, again at my request. Her pussy and backside are exposed to the prying camera lens and Charles takes full advantage. He places her on a step ladder and takes shots concentrating on legs, ass and pussy. She undoes half the buttons of her blouse and her tits fall out ready to be photographed.

All the time he tells her how sexy she looks, "What a great ass. Wet your fingers and rub them over your lovely pussy, that's it, spread your lips. First rate tits, push them together and pinch the nipples."

He never stops complimenting her and it's having an effect on my wife. She relaxes and her natural bent for exhibitionism takes over. Charles has her lie on a daybed and takes close-ups of her labia lips and clit then moves up to her tits. As he takes full body shots Claire mauls her tits and plays with her pussy.

Charles calls for assistance and the two females return to the stage dressed in similar outfits to Claire, white blouses and micro-minis except one is red, the other blue. Fishnet stockings and stiletto heels complete the very horny outfits. They join Claire, kneeling on either side of the daybed. One girl begins kissing and fondling my wife's tits while the other reaches beneath the bed and produces a large rubber cock which she teases into Claire's cunt. Charles clicks furiously from all angles to capturing everything.

"Oh, you look great, so horny," his camera focusing on my wife's facial expressions.

The rubber cock jackhammers Claire's pussy and the assistant leans forward and tongues her clitoris. The other assistant gives her nipples a final pull and twist then stands and straddles the daybed. She hikes up her mini around her waist and squats down onto Claire's face. It's not long before my wife begins to climax and she pulls the girl's crotch harder onto her mouth and her cries become muffled.

Charles calls out again and the two male assistants enter naked and stand on either side of the daybed. Claire reaches up and fondles their cocks to erection. The female assistants kneel and direct their mouths to my wife's nipples. One of the men lowers his dick into Claire's mouth and the other one settles between her legs and mounts her.

My wife is fully occupied with the attentions of the foursome when the sound of a doorbell is heard and all activity stops. The assistants scurry behind a screen and Charles places a blanket over Claire and she pulls it up to her chin.

"I forgot, that'll be the delivery men with the new sofa and chair," Charles says and makes his way to a door at stage left. "Come in and set them over there by the lights."

A large, white leather sofa and chair are carried across the stage by four men and place the items where Charles indicates. They're the same men that fucked Angela and when I saw Claire become so aroused watching I had the idea to include them. It's what I had talked to Rene about when he asked me to take part on stage with Rio. A surge of excitement ran through my body thinking of these young black men with Claire. Liz played with my rock hard cock and balls while I fingered Rio and mouthed her tits.

"Thank you, that's very good," the photographer said and the men began to leave.

"Don't go," Claire says and the four men stop and look back at her. "Don't go, let them stay Charles." She sweeps the blanket away and spreads her legs in a lewd and obvious invitation.

Charles asks if they would like to stay and mind him taking photos. They look questioningly at one another, smile and begin to undress.

"This is going to be great, come out everyone," he says excitedly.

The assistants come out from behind the screen. The females help the black men undress and begin handling their growing dicks. The male assistants go back to fucking Claire.

Charles photographs Claire with the two men as the four black men are led by their big black erections to the bed. The assistant ejaculates, spraying his semen over Claire's pubic hair and stomach. The second assistant takes the first's place freeing up space at my wife's head. Two black dicks vie for possession of her mouth while the other two are masturbated by the female assistants. Charles photographs the second assistants' sperm as it shoots over Claire's pussy lips and the entrance to her vagina. The two male assistants leave the stage and one of the black men takes his place between Claire's legs and rubs his big cock through her cum-splattered bush and over her clit. He then lifts her legs and fixes his mouth over her clitoris.

"That's great, let's see your tongue lick the head, yes, yes, it looks fantastic. Open her legs wide - I want to see you biting her clit. Okay, get a big black dick inside her," Charles continues to offer advice and encouragement as he moves about quickly.

One of the men being masturbated taps the pussy eater on the shoulder. He looks up and sees the giant erection in the assistant's hand and moves out of the way. The man places his cock on Claire's labia and the assistant kneels beside him. She takes hold of his dick and rubs it back and forth, then spreads my wife's pussy lips wide with both hands and the man smacks his black club onto her clit. It sounds very wet and I know Claire can't wait to feel it inside her.

"Keep those pussy lips spread, good, put your cock on the edge of her hole, I want to photograph it going in bit by bit until it's all the way in."

Claire sucks in her breath as she feels the head of his thick cock enter her pussy. He gives her an inch at a time, withdraws then gives her more until he is in to his balls. Claire bucks her hips wanting him to fuck her but he remains still and teases her for a while. He lifts Claire's legs over his shoulders and pulls his cock all the way out. It hovers over her open, wet pussy and the assistant rubs it in circles and up and down over Claire's clit. My wife moans loudly, her hands clutch at the bed and a small fountain of pussy juice sprays onto the black cock. The assistant lines the dick up to the gaping vagina and in one motion he sinks to his balls and fucks her with long, strong strokes. She squeals whenever the cock in her mouth allows and she bucks her hips to meet him...it's her first black man and she loves it.

The assistants get on their hands and knees on either side of the daybed. They kiss and bite Claire's tits as black cocks enter them from behind. Sperm shoots all over Claire's face and she licks up what she can before taking the cock back into her mouth and milks every drop of cum from it. The cock buried in her pussy empties its cargo and the man removes his cum-soaked dick and moves it to her mouth. One of the men screwing an assistant pulls out and sticks his huge erection into Claire. After several minutes he motions for her to turn over and with her legs spread wide and her ass is high in the air, black fingers work on her pussy and a cock fucks her throat. The fingers are replaced by penis and he drives in hard, his hips making loud noises as they smack against her ass. From time to time he smacks one ass cheek then the other and this spurs Claire to wilder bucking onto his dick. The man she is cock-sucking pulls out and jerks his load in my wife's open mouth and over her face. The man behind her cums on the crack above her ass and it runs down over her anus and onto her pussy. He rubs his dick all through it before sticking it back into her and continues pumping until he softens and slips out.

The fourth man lifts Claire to her feet and pulls her close. His cock points upwards against her stomach and she caresses it and his balls with both hands. They kiss passionately and his big black hands squeeze the cheeks of her ass. He removes the cushions from the sofa Claire lies down, opens her legs and fondles her slit. He kneels between her legs and lifts them back causing her pussy to part even more. Her hand grabs his cock guiding him into the open pink gash and through ten minutes of fierce pounding that I feared would destroy her pussy, she moaned to several orgasms and received his semen deep within her vagina.

Claire sits back in the chair displaying her cum-soaked pussy and the four black men and two assistants surround her, their fingers and tongues rove over her body and into her pussy. Her hands caress cocks and balls, Charles continues to be a beehive of activity with his camera and the curtains begin to close. The curtains stop half way and open again as the men and assistants leave the stage. Claire still sits in her lewd position on the chair and Charles takes several shots of her.

"Play with your pussy, Claire, put your fingers in and fuck yourself."

Charles takes this opportunity for close-ups of her fingers in her cum-drenched pussy then Thierry continues, "It's not quite over, Claire. Go to the cushions and straddle over them. Bend over and place your hands on the floor."

My wife obeys and waits, exposed at centre stage. A door to the right opens and two midgets run to her. One slides onto the cushions and pulls Claire's head down to his cock while the other one stands behind and eats her ass and pussy. She is so tall in her heels that it's the perfect height for him. It's an extremely erotic to watch these small men with my wife. The close-ups on the TVs show their pudgy fingers mauling her, squeezing her nipples and spreading her ass cheeks. She squats on the cock of the guy on the cushions and the other one bends his knees and pushes his fat cock up her ass. At this point I shoot my load onto my belly and chest and Liz and Rio share the cleaning up. Claire climaxes noisily several times as the pair work in unison fucking her. Cum pumps into her and the curtains close all the way this time with Charles still buzzing about with his camera.

Saturday...our last day. The eight of us meet for breakfast and chat about our experiences. Claire and I explore the grounds and she tells me how much she has enjoyed her time at he Chateau and ha a desire for more black men if the opportunity arises. I have a strong belief the opportunity will definitely arise again.

I won't dwell on the party; suffice it to say it was a fitting end to our horny time at the Chateau. The four black men, the General, the photographer's assistants and several other men and women welcome us and the party begins. Liz discovers a fondness for black cock. The General's massive rod finds its way into all the ladies as do the black men and several others. To end the night the wives are placed next to each other in sex swings and the General makes an announcement.

"There is a tradition at The Chateau for your last sexual encounter here. The ladies are in position, I will now draw the men's names from this tankard and you will take your choice but it may be your wife."

William's name is drawn first and he chooses to Rio, I'm next and pick Liz, Harlan takes Claire and Perez, Angela. The others cheer us on as we bang away and when I reach my room, with Claire, I feel totally drained and fall quickly into a deep sleep.

Maurice carries our bags to the Lexus as we say our goodbyes to Thierry, Rene and Marie. We breakfasted with the other couples and made our farewells then. Thierry hands me a small package that includes the DVD and Charles's camera memory chip.

"I trust you can put this to good use, Sir,' he says and hands me the business card-sized sliver of gold.

"I'm sure I can," I reply with a smile and we climb into the SUV for the drive back to the airport.

I stare at the dense carpet of cloud below me as the jet heads northwest and ponder how similar the four episodes were; insatiable women being fucked by big cocks and when you get right down to it, that's what most men fantasize about. I imagine Liz lying on the billowy carpet below my window, her lovely legs and ass waiting for my attentions. We're not heading home but to the UK for a few days at the invitation of William and Liz. As I doze off, Liz lifts her ass to meet my tongue, the softness of the cloud carpet outmatched only by Liz's beautiful ass and pussy.