All Comments on 'The Cheating Girlfriend'

by crackyknuckles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

1* garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is really crappy work

nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not garbage, but lacking a real story

This is an ok effort, but it lacks an intrigue. It is more like details of a slut's weekend. What would have been hilarious is if Steve began to suspect something and took revenge on her by writing garbage in all her final papers, detailling to every professor what a slut she was and that if they wanted, they could blackmail her if she wanted to avoid the zero she deserved. Of course one professor would resist the slut and denounce her to the University's authority. In the end, her slutty ways get her kick out of school, with 0.0 GPA. Now she can have all the sex she wants as the new local whore.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Please Stay Busy**

That way you will not insult us with any more BS stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Far...

Based upon the current storys' "outline", I had to rate this a one. If this is a multi part story, I suggest indicating continued at the end of the chapter, that may increase future chapters ratings.

The character names of FB #1-4 was a real killer for this story, character names are suggested.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Fun Read

Ignore the haters, they don't have anything better to do.

This was a simple read, perhaps a bit short and sweet, but it was fun and erotic. I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

lfuck all the rest of the haters, cuz hating s what they do. i think this was a very nicely written story. keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous