All Comments on 'The Cheerleading Tournament'

by writerotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hard as a rock!!!

That's how my cock is!!! Keep writting!!! Very nice relashionship developement!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OH YEAH

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of this love story between mother and daughter. I'm sure you have some very erotic ideas as to how to continue this story.

Hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another excelent story that turned to SHIT

God, I know guys love to give and receive anal sex but I've never met the woman who did in spite of what she might tell her insistant husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i'm a redheaded cheerleader

and i want MORE! M-O-R-E!

i wanna read when daddy get's invlolved!

Please, pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm a woman and...

I love to have my ass played with during sex, especially licking and tongue-fucking. And every now and then when I've had too much to drink, I ask my hubby to fuck me there. I am just amazed to see "experts" making generalizations about women. Maybe some critics should spend less time criticizing and get out more before opening their mouths!

crow76308crow76308over 16 years ago
I don't know who thought this story turned to shit

..., but I loved this story. I've also known PLENTY of women who LOVED anal, and even one who that was the only way she could cum (I've got the sprained tongue to prove it).

writedoctorwritedoctorover 11 years ago
So sexy!

Nice work on this lovely topic!

Passionate and loving.

DoodlyDoDoodlyDoabout 10 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!!!

Now that was fun! Great story, I really enjoyed this. The brush business at the beginning? Unbelievably HOT!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Absolutely loved it. So fucking hot!!! You really know how to paint a picture in the reader's mind. A true 5***** story.

duanedgsduanedgsover 7 years ago
Soooo Awesome!!!

That was one awesomely, sizzling hot, incestuous story. I loved everything about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterotica@writerotica
629 Followers
2021: Still around. About me: Divorced for 14+ years. Well-adjusted, 50something, educated professional with 2 great emotionally healthy adult kids. I've always been drawn to taboo sex, particularly adult, consensual family fantasies or experiences. I like stories/experie...