The Cheerleading Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," Lisa moaned into Tiffany's mouth, before whispering, "I wanna take a shower. I feel grungy, and besides, I wanna be all clean for my little girl."

"Can I join you this time?" Tiffany whispered sexily.

"Of course," Lisa replied, adding, "but I'm not responsible for what happens in there! You might get your tits sucked, your nipples pinched, or your pussy eaten!"

In response, Tiffany turned on the shower and began to undress in record speed. Her mother watched briefly and laughed before undressing herself. Naked, mother and daughter stepped into the shower and under the hot spray. Once soaked and accustomed to the temperature, they embraced for another hot kiss. Lisa leaned down and took her daughter's nipple between her lips, caressing the tip with her tongue before sucking on it. Tiffany returned the favor.

For several minutes, mother and daughter enjoyed kissing each other and sucking each other's nipples. Moving on, they each ate each other's pussies. The hot spray cascaded over their wet bodies as mother and daughter writhed in ecstasy, as orgasm after orgasm rocked their bodies.

Satiated for the moment, they sensually washed each other's hair. With their hair rinsed, they soaped each other up and washed each other's bodies, paying particular attention to each other's tits and pussies. At one point, Lisa turned and bent over as her daughter dripped soapy water from a washrag over her mother's ass. The water ran down Lisa's ass and in between her cheeks, seeping into her nether hole, as Tiffany used the rag to run her hand between her mother's cheeks, wedging her fingers deep inside her crack. She could feel the entrance to her mother's asshole as she rubbed the rag around, feigning to clean.

"Mmmm, yeah!!!" Lisa moaned longingly upon feeling her daughter's hand inside her ass. Tiffany's other hand palmed and massaged her mother's pendulous breast, as it hung downward.

"You like that?" Tiffany asked her mother, who had closed her eyes and thrown her head back, the hot spray hitting her forehead and face.

"Mmmm, yeah baby, mommy likes that very much!" she said turning her head to stare back at her daughter.

Tiffany increased her efforts in rubbing her mother's crack and pressing against her asshole with the side of her hand. She stared into her mother's eyes, noticing the lustful gaze that suddenly came over her mommy's face.

Lisa's eyes spoke volumes as her mouth went slack. Staring back into her daughter's eyes, she whispered, "stick your fingers in my ass, honey. Finger your mommy's asshole. Please, honey? Mommy loves having her ass played with!"

Tiffany smiled as she soaped up her hand. Continuing to massage her mother's breast and pinching its nipple, she slowly inserted an index finger into her mommy's asshole.

"Ah!!!" Lisa groaned, "Yes! That's it! Bugger mommy's asshole!! Stick it in!! It feels so good!!!"

Tiffany moved her index finger in and out of her mommy's asshole a few times before whispering, "You want another?"

"Yes!!" her mother hissed almost cutting her off.

Tiffany smiled at the sudden control she had over her mother, not to mention the vulnerable position she seemed to be in. While buggering her mommy, Tiffany recalled all those times when her mother had laid down the law, not allowing her to do what she wanted or go where she wanted to go. And now, here she was - her beautiful statuesque mother, a pillar of the community, married to a well-respected physician. Tiffany wondered what people would think if they saw her mother now, bent over in the shower as her own daughter buggered her, shoving a second finger deep into her mother's rectum.

"Ah!!!!" Lisa threw her head back in ecstasy! "Yes, honey!! Yes!!! Another!!! Put another finger in!!!! Please!!!!"

Tiffany was surprised that her mother wanted, yet, another finger in her ass, but she was not about to dissatisfy her horny mommy. Slipping her fingers momentarily from her mommy's asshole, Tiffany stared at the gaping hole before it closed on its own. Quickly soaping up her hand again, she reinserted two fingers effortlessly and buggered her mom's ass for a few seconds, before inserting a third finger to the loud moans of contentment constantly emanating from her mother. "Yeah! You like that, don't you, 'mommy'?" Tiffany hissed, emphasizing the word "mommy". "You like having your daughter bugger your ass, doncha... 'mommy'? You like me shoving my fingers deep inside my mommy's ass!" she added, each time emphasizing the word "mommy".

Tiffany released her hold on her mother's breast that she was still massaging and held on to her hips, for support. She began pistoning her fingers in and out of her mommy with a fervor she'd never exhibited before with anything else.

"Ah!!! Fuck!!!!! Ah!!!!" Lisa groaned, half in pain, half in pleasure.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked, worried. This was new to her, so she had no idea what her mother was feeling.

"Yes!! Yes!!! Don't stop, honey!! Please!!!"

Tiffany continued sliding her fingers in and out of her mother's ass, wondering how this could possibly feel good.

In her ecstasy, Lisa had the presence of mind to realize the pain was more than it should be. Looking around, she spotted the hair conditioner and handed it back to her daughter. "Use this! Lot's of it!!"

Tiffany grabbed the open bottle that they had used for their hair and dripped a copious amount over her fingers, watching it seep in her mommy's asshole, and immediately feeling the ease in pressure as her fingers slid easily in and out.

"Oh, god!!! Fuck, yes!!! Fuck my ass, sweetey!!! Fuck mommy's ass!!!" Lisa gasped.

Her mother's sounds of pain were gone, and she simply writhed in ecstasy as she played with her own pussy. With her hand in a rhythm buggering her mom, Tiffany moved her other hand back to palming her mommy's breast and pinching her nipple.

The feeling of her nipple being pinched, her clit being strummed, and her daughter's entire hand shoving in and out of her asshole was too much for Lisa as her orgasm slammed into her. "Ah!!!!! Fuck, yes!!!! I'm cum... ming!!!!! Fuck!!!!" she screamed, biting her lip in ecstasy as her body convulsed from the collective sensation. Her groin spasmed, as her asshole flexed around her daughter's hand and her pussy did likewise around her own fingers. She nearly blacked out from the power of the climax.

Finally, after a long minute to catch her breath, Lisa moaned in contentment. Tiffany still had her hand in her mother's asshole and was still toying with her mother's breast as she planted tiny kisses on her mother's back. Upon hearing her mother come around, Tiffany slipped her fingers from her mother's rectum. Lisa moaned her displeasure in the empty feeling that was created, but managed to straighten and turn to face her daughter. They kissed lovingly.

"Wow!" was all Tiffany could say, when the kiss broke. They continued embracing as their tits rubbed together gently.

Lisa kissed her daughter again, and then whispered, "Honey, that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had! Better even than with your Father!"

"Really?" Tiffany replied, beaming with pride!

"Really! It's always great with your father, but with you, it was... indescribable! I think it was the thought that my very own daughter was buggering me. Oh how depraved!!" Lisa said, giggling.

"We're sluts!!" Tiffany said, kissing her mom briefly.

"Ass fucking sluts!!" added Lisa.

"Pussy eating, ass fucking sluts!!" added Tiffany.

"Pussy eating, ass fucking, mother-daughter, cheerleader sluts!!" said Lisa.

"Here! Here!!" replied her daughter.

They kissed again. Lisa squeezed her daughter's breasts briefly before moving behind her and pushing her into the warmth of the water. Tiffany closed her eyes and tilted her head back as the water sprayed over her face and body. Her mother wrapped her arms around her daughter from behind and kissed the back of her neck lightly, moving to her shoulders and down her back. When she got to the top of her daughter's ass, she whispered, "bend over," and Tiffany assumed the same position her mother had held just moments earlier, holding on to the faucet for support.

Lisa continued placing tiny, wet kisses on her daughter's tight, firm ass cheeks, while slipping four fingers into her pussy from behind.

"Ah!!!!" Tiffany hissed, her eyes closing, as her mom wrapped her other arm around her daughter's thighs and brought her thumb to her clit. Tiffany groaned again, this time louder, as her mother moved nearly her whole hand in and out of her daughter's pussy from behind, while she played with her daughter's pussy using her other hand. "Ugh!!!! Mom, ah!!!!!"

Lisa slapped her daughter's ass hard. "It's 'mommy', remember?" she said sternly.

After a surprise yelp, Tiffany caught on to the new game and replied obediently, "yes, mommy. I'm sorry mommy!! Please, finger my pussy mom... I mean... "

A second slap came harder and immediately on the other cheek.

"Oh!!!!" Tiffany groaned, delighting in the newfound pleasure and pain sensation. "Yes, mommy! Thank you for spanking me, mommy!! I'm a bad girl, aren't I, mommy?"

"Yes! Yes, you are!! Will you continue doing these depraved things with your own mother?"

"No," Tiffany said, shaking her head from side to side, thinking that was the expected answer.

Lisa slapped her daughter's ass yet again, this time harder than previous.

"Ah!!!" Tiffany yelped. "Uhm... yes! Yes!!!"

"Yes, what?" Lisa said, all the while fingering her daughter's pussy between slaps.

"Yes... I will continue doing depraved things with my mother!" Another slap. "Ugh!!! Mommy... I mean... with my mommy!!"

"What kind of things," Lisa asked, her voice taking on a tone of authority. Still fingering her daughter with one hand, she was also now caressing her cheeks after each slap with her other hand, noticing the glowing red handprints developing against her soft skin.

"Uhm... dirty things! Nasty things!!" Tiffany uttered, waiting for the wrong answer and another slap. But none came.

"Like what, specifically?" Tiffany heard her mother ask, as she felt soft, wet kisses on the cheeks of her ass, where the slaps had found their mark.

"Like... eating her pussy, and... and sucking her beautiful, big tits... " Tiffany replied waiting anxiously, but no slap came.

"And...?" her mother said softly, as she parted her daughter's cheeks to reveal her clean, red rosebud.

"And... ," Tiffany thought for a moment through her lust filled mind, "and... fucking my mommy up the ass!" she said, just as she felt her mother's tongue penetrate her tender, virgin rose bud. "Oh!!! Mommy, no, I... " And then came the slap!

"Silence!!" Lisa ordered, and Tiffany piped up. Lisa resumed licking her daughter's pussy and asshole from behind, starting at the bottom of her pussy, as far as she could extend her tongue and running it all the way up her crack to her rose bud, where she proceeded to spread her daughter's cheeks and stab her pink asshole.

"Ah!!! Mommy! I... oh!!!! I... mmmm!!! Yes! Yes!!! Fuck it!!! Lick my ass. Mommy!!!! Eat my pussy!!!" Tiffany gasped, relinquishing her reservations to the wonderful feelings her mother was eliciting. At first she had been unsure when she felt her mother's tongue invading her asshole. But now, as she felt the initial stirrings of what was, to be sure, a powerful orgasm, she smiled in pleasure. "Yeah, that's it, mommy! Eat your slut daughter's asshole out!!! Lick my pussy!!! Stick your motherly tongue in your daughter's ass!!!"

"Mmmmph!!!!" Lisa moaned into her daughter's ass, as her stiff tongue now pushed past her daughter's sphincter ring and wedged deep into her asshole as she ate her out, the entire time massaging her daughter's pussy and clit with a free hand and a breast with another.

"Ugh!!!!" Tiffany let out a deep, guttural moan as her orgasm hit her with tremendous force!! "Mommy, I'm... cum... ming!!!" she gasped as her body shook uncontrollably. Her rectum flexing against her mother's tongue, buried inside it, and her pussy throbbed violently as her mother's hand strummed her clit through the climax. "Ah!!!!! Oh!!!!! Mom... my!!!!!!!!! Fu... ck!!!!!!" Tiffany screamed before collapsing.

Moments later, she came to. The shower was off but her mother was still inside the tub with her. Both lay exhausted – two heaps of crumpled flesh – catching their breaths. Finally, Tiffany turned and as both sat in the shower's tub, they kissed gently, both moaning into the other's mouth.

"Oh... my... god, mom!" Tiffany was the first to speak when the kiss ended. "That was fucking incredible!!! You are... amazing!!!" Tiffany whispered at a loss for words.

Lisa smiled. "Thanks, honey," she replied. "I have Donna and your Father to thank. They were... are... both, two of the most sexual people I've ever met!" she added.

"Mom? Do you think Daddy would let me fuck him?" Tiffany asked, suddenly intrigued at the idea.

"Are you kidding, honey? Do a cheer for him in your uniform, but leave the panties behind, and you'll have eating from the palm of your hand!" her mother responded.

"You mean from my pussy?" Tiffany smirked.

Both laughed, as Lisa added, "But let's wait a while, honey, to invite him into a depraved world. I don't want to share you right now."

Tiffany smiled. "Okay," she replied. "Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"We never did get through the 'art of fellatio'," Tiffany said.

"Are you disappointed?" her mother asked.

"No," Tiffany asked, "I just don't know if I'm ever going to need to know how to eat pussy outside of yourself."

Lisa smiled and replied, "Trust me, honey. You'd be surprised." She patted her daughter's knee as she stood. "Besides, if you're serious about your father, he'll do a much better job of teaching you how a man likes to be blown. He's the one that taught me," she added.

Tiffany smiled to herself and stood, following her mother as they dried off and returned to the beds. They made some more small talk before calling it an early night.

Lisa dreamed wonderful dreams of she and her daughter naked in a field of wild flowers, entwined in a sixty-nine as they ate each other to oblivion.

Tiffany had a difficult time falling asleep, as images of her Daddy fucking her filled her lust crazed mind. She wondered how big his cock was and pictured it to be an enormous twelve-inch monster. Her final thought before falling asleep was a vision of her daddy spewing ropes of cum into her mouth and across her eyes, nose, lips and cheeks, as a look of contentment spread across her face.

EPILOGUE

Tiffany's college and her cheerleading squad went on to win the state competition. Mother and daughter were ecstatic to bring the news home to Tiffany's father and to plan for the nationals in Florida. They were more excited about the weeklong tournament and the time they'd have together to feast on each other.

The weeks following the tournament were ones filled with sexual frustration for the young daughter, as her nipples would harden each time her daddy was near. Her mother noticed this and would smile at her, teasing that it wasn't time yet to seduce him. She wasn't ready to share her daughter's sweet, sweet pussy.

Mother and daughter were able to easily continue their secret, incestuous, lesbian affair since Robert was gone more often than not, as his practice grew. Mother and daughter took their affair outside of the bedrooms, to the kitchen, the den, and even the exercise room that doubled as the cheerleading practice room. They role-played as a tart cheerleader seducing her coach and forcing her to eat her pussy. They fucked one morning after breakfast when one thing led to another and they sucked pancake syrup, whip cream and other delectable edibles off of each other's tits and pussies. Lisa even purchased a strap on dildo and took her daughter's anal "virginity".

The entire time, Tiffany kept her eye on her father, enticing him with glimpses of her breasts as she jetted out of the shower to her room at just the right time; or slowly and 'unknowingly" gyrating on the chaise while sun-tanning as her daddy mowed the lawn, a thong bikini revealing plump, tender cheeks to his gaze. She knew he had noticed her as a woman, and she knew that his restraint was wearing thin. Her mother had told her again how he was weak willed when it came to women and sex, and how she didn't mind as long as he played it safe and came home to her pussy. Tiffany even practiced in her cheerleading uniform one day, while he lifted weights on the circuit machines they owned in the exercise room. Tiffany's pussy would gush each time she got a glimpse inside her Daddy's shorts and his flaccid cock and balls, while he lay bench pressing. She had worn a high, French cut bikini panties for that particular practice, and they rode into the crack of her ass. She intentionally had done some splits, tumbles and jumps and casually bent over, giving her daddy glimpses of plump ass cheeks and camel toe. She remembered his erection, and how he promptly excused his self. And, she also remembers how she described the scenario to her mother, as she ate her pussy later that evening.

Mother and daughter wondered how long it would be, before Robert Kollins' will broke, and he fucked both his wife and his daughter. But until then, they were happy with each other.