The Cheetah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A desperate moan came from her throat, "unnhhhhhhnnnn!"

She came. He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock. She squeezed him with such pressure he could barely force himself past her walls. He felt his head pop through somewhere deep in side her and he squirted. He pushed again and dumped a second hot load.

***

"He works," she said. "That's his passion. He goes in early--four or five in the morning. He stays until five, sometimes six or seven. I don't think he stops on the way home and he only varies his routine when he's out of town. Maybe he cheats on me then."

"Why would he?" Ellis asked.

Laura smiled.

"Tell me about where he works?"

She laid out the building, gave him all the information, showed him photographs. She had all the time frames down to minutes. It was too easy.

"You can come back here. I'll meet you here. You'll be safe here. No one knows about this place."

After a lingering kiss at the door, Ellis left. He wasted no time. He didn't want to worry about Mr. Green Shirt. As he had promised her, by that very afternoon, it was done. He returned to the room. He did not expect her that night. Indeed she had said it would be at least a day later if not two.

Wrappers from mini-bar snacks were in the waste basket near the sofa and two empty bottles sat on the coffee table. Having watched one movie, Ellis flipped back to the local stations for the ten o'clock news.

"A. Wallace Bentley became the city's one hundred and fourteenth homicide victim tonight after being robbed and gunned down in the parking lot of his own building. There are no suspects. Robbery is thought to be the motive but other possibilities have not been ruled out."

Ellis leaned forward on the sofa and turned the volume up. He recognized the picture of the man he had killed.

The news anchor continued, "Mr. Bentley is survived by his wife, Laura." As he spoke footage played of an attractive woman in large sunglasses coming down the steps of some building. The camera zoomed in. It was a face Ellis had never seen. Disbelief and confusion clouded his head. He quickly flipped to another channel. The script was different. Instead of video there was a still shot, the kind paparazzi might shoot. Again, it was a woman he had never seen.

He was alone, but the room had taken on a different feeling. For an unknown reason, he stood and walked to the window, whisking the sheers away with his hands until he was against the glass. Eleven floors below, three unmarked cars sat in front of the hotel at odd angles. One patrol car and a van-like special ops truck were there as well. To the left he could see a black and white rolling to a stop, blocking the street. He didn't have much time. He wondered if she was thinking of him. It would be close.

****

TO BE CONTINUED...

12