The Chemical Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Judy" Melvin said, "Are we at war and do I have any say." "Yes no and yes." "Yes it's a war ever since 911 and those bastards attacked us." "No you have little to say about this war and yes you have a lot to say on these six islands once they are secured for you."

"Well that's clear as mud." "Doctor, you got some aspirin, I got a head ache." the rest of family wanted some to Instead the Dr. brought out what he said was better.

Melvin said, "This is the day for it. Are you really the Doctor or something else in all this?"

"No, I am really your doctor."

He poured us all a glass of brandy. "Always a first and May join us."

The Dr. just looked but wasn't going to step in what's the worst they get drunk.

CHAPTER 45

"Judy or is it Captain Judy or Captain Judas."

"Sire I love you I am not a Judas, I am your loyal servant. You warned all of us of your addictive cum. I knew what I was doing and I want you forever. I know I will not have you alone but I am satisfied to have you daily."

"What if your government assigns you somewhere else?"

"I will quit the navy."

"But you can't leave here without me not go more than a day which you will feel tomorrow."

"I know master but if I am forced to die, I will die happy because I had my love."

"Judy, you're what 28-29, I am 20 in a 15 year old body how can you love me. I understand my family but all these other people I just thought it was my cock size." Everybody laughed.

"Judy looked me straight in the eye. Sire, my King, my Master, you give off an aura a presents of power rationality and common sense that is not found in 50 year olds. Yes I have seen your temper but even that is settling down."

"Okay my darling Judy, I will keep you. I was thinking on having the mediaeval stocks made. Have you put in them and blind fold you and let all the men on the island have you ass and mouth. I would fuck you once a day. But you are spared that I guess I understand."

"I find it hard to believe but so many want me."

"Thank you sire, but the stocks would be kinky to serve you or the family."

Dora says, "You are encouraging him Judy, corrupting my poor sire master."

We all laughed as Judy says."Me, corrupt him that will be the day."

"It looks like we just go on as normal now what about all these people coming?"

"In what way master?" Ann asks.

"For one, dress, if we are having dignitaries of state what do we wear?"

Mike said, "Master they know this is your country. They are people like us; if they are here to honor us, then nude should be the order of the day."

"What you expect generals, presidents Prime Ministers and heads of State of the NATO alliance to appear nude."

Ann said, "There is no press here, we are not inviting them per say. It's your country what do you want to put on airs or be who you are?" "Dora, Sue, May, what are your thoughts Dora says, I'm nervous but I will stay nude."

"Me to May," stated.

Sue said, "I am your slave master, this is our island, our country, you are the master of this house hold, King of this land, how do you want to proceed. These people respect what you control they are here to impress you."

"Judy, find out what the natives do on clothing."

"Sire since you came to island most natives are nude only few of the elders have any coverings and they are meager but I will check and get back to you."

"Sire I need to leave fill in Christine and meet seal team six." "That's your old team, I am not sure I want to see all those guys looking at you."

"Your sweet sire, but my team is all girls, as are the other two teams."

Oh as my face flushed and Judy said, "I am concerned my master will want all of them, most of them look better than me."

"I have been getting flabby on this soft detail."

"You are perfect I said that ass is to die for."

"Sire," she says as she wiggles a little extra leaving the room as my cock twitches.

May said, "I like master being nude, I can tell instantly what he likes, he shows it well." We all laughed.

"Ann" and I gave her the look "I know" she said, as she started punching numbers.

"Hi Greg, we all decided we are not going to change the way we live. For the installation our country is staying nude it is the way we live and our normal dress, some of the village elders have meager coverings so you may want to let the people that are coming to this event and we understand if they choose not to."

"This is a new one ok I will let all know. Got to go Ann have a lot of calls to make."

It was now Sunday, the marine seals have landed wow Judy was not kidding these girls in bikinis gave me walking 9 inch hard on.

Which Judy noticed and smiled, "Is that for me" she said her nude goddess body shining in the evening light.

"Um yea sure sure Judy." She laughed, "Liar."

"Well what can I say, bend over the railing."

"Sire can we go into my office?"

"No here now."

"Yes master," as her face turned red and I entered her sweet pussy from the back as I fucked her she tried not to make a sound so I fixed that, I moaned, "ahhhhh" loud enough to carry to the pool we were overlooking where a lot of the seals were enjoying themselves. They looked up to see their captain being fucked. Soon the whole squad was watching and most of them with their fingers playing with their own pussy.

I then started to make love to Judy squeezing her tits nibbling on her ear and adoring her beautiful body the moans were more from her squad although Judy was not immune to my advances. She was moaning and thrusting back onto my 9 inch cock.

Hitting her cervix each time she climaxed twice and I was getting ready to cum but I wanted to show off a bit so I enter a finger in her ass as I was about to cum she started her orgasm I pulled out of her and had her suck me off. As my ropes of cum filled her mouth she could not swallow it all so it flowed down her mouth both sides and on to her tits I pulled out and give her a few shots in face the moans from below sound like cheers as many of them came.

"Sire you really know how to show your dominance."

"No I was just having fun but I can show some dominance if you like."

"Sire you wouldn't?"

"Oh yes I would and am going to my love." Looking over the rail seeing all eyes on us I said loud enough "Ok slut clean me off." Judy dropped to her knees as she cleaned me off I tried not to get hard and it was difficult. She finished and stood up.

"You didn't make me hard again, lean over this rail and I gave her five whacks on her ass with my hand cupped so it sounded really loud but in fact was very light blows.

Judy's face turned beet red. I pulled her hair like a cave women and said loudly, "Now you will learn to leave your King with a hard on when he is finished with you."

"Yes sire she said loudly" playing along and I pulled her to me and give her the most passionate kiss must of lasted ten minutes. We were both light headed when finished and of course I had my hands roaming all over her sweat body and luscious tits. The sighs heard from below and when we broke the kiss the whistles catcalls and applause from below was quite unexpected.

Of course I was ridged from the kiss. I stood sideways to give our audience a good view and Judy gives me peck on cheek and very loud says, "I love you Sire."

Our arms around each other's waste we walked off the terrace out of site. Judy hugged me said, "That was for showing me your love. And sire you have a kinky side you know that," she said smiling, "and I love it."

"Let's join the family," as we walked in to the infirmary Mike and May was there.

"I said take Judy over there and eat her out.

"Yes master," and Mike with a special grin his first chance at tasty the newest member of the family.

Judy's eyes were as big as saucers. I looked at her said, "You didn't think you got to keep all my seed."

"I I I," she stuttered, "never thought about it," as May was dragging her to the next Gurney.

"Have fun you three," Dora and Sue said. May started licking her pussy while Mike was licking the drying cum off her face then moved to her breast while May shared with Sue and Sue shared with Dora. May returned to her cunt while Mike was enjoying squeezing her tits while licking the special cum off.

He then went over to Ann and deep throated her when he broke he went back to May replaced her licking Judy's cunt and playing with her nub while May crawled under the Gurney and stared sucking Mike off while we all watched the show.

Just then my other five girls came in with pains. "Oh master it hurts so bad." There was no way I was ready for another round from these beauties but I sat in the chair and I said, "Have at it girls," they went to their knees started sucking while one climbed on my face and I was eating pussy. Shortly I heard Judy groan louder and louder Mike has gotten her, she orgasms, I can here and I bet if I was not eating pussy, bet I could smell it.

Soon I heard Mike groan May must be finishing him off I lifted girl off my pussy and said, "May share your cum with Judy." I couldn't see her face bet it would have won an Emmy for shock look on her face. All I heard was, "what a kink."

I gave my girl a raspberry laugh and she cum. She got off and was soon replaced as I was getting her off I came hard told them all to share. One had the base of my cock and squeezed it to stop my cum till next girl in position then let another rope go this went on till all was satisfied. Then I had a girl each take a rope hold it and give it to all the others. I was wiped.

The Dr. Seeing all this and seeing how I was wiped came in with a gator aid and while I was drinking he gave me a shot in arm of B12 a vitamin type shot that's gives energy then he starts giving us all shots twinrex this time the Dr. said, "it an immunization against Hepaticas." "Hell Doc shooting us when we are down."

"You will get over it and its payback for getting me so horny.

"Oh, sorry Doctor," almost talking in a baby talk. "Girls hold him down give him blow jobs two will be enough and two of you ride his face till each of you cum." Nooooo as the Polynesians girls grab him and take him in next room.

Judy says, "I got a sort of got a present," she touches her neck bracelets and talks, "send Christine to infirmary with them." Christine shows up in the camo bikini big tits blondish hair long legs that accent her crotch. God I want her. She comes around and puts patches behind all of ears.

Judy said, "Now you can all here the command center." She then gives a bracelet and puts them on all of us except the five Polynesian girls. Judy says, "These are special for inner circle only. "You touch anywhere on right side it connects you to command center."

"Anywhere on left and say name it connects through command center to that person but its private command or no one else can here. On the back slide you finger left to right then tap three times activate the panic button and all hell will break loose. You will activate everyone and I mean everyone. All the might of the US military on whatever mission they were on would break off and head for here."

"Have you all seen the movie or seen the clips of that Bruce Willis movie fighting the VC he called broken arrow? Well that is what you would be doing on a much larger scale. Most countries would go to defcon 2 or the equivalent those patches are not only for hearing, from the safe bunker can track you worldwide and beyond."

"Activating that necklace will allow Canada, Britain, Australia and the US to track all of you with special emphasis on Melvin and Ann. You two have no idea how vital you are to the free world."

"Ann prior to your families death the power was broken up so was not such a threat but there boat was blown up by that island three so you can see the danger. The secret service was to brief you in more detail when they get here."

We all tested our device to each other and made sure we could here.

"Those patches stay on for life removal will activate a coded response."

The girls came back in. "Look, I got your names from Charlie but until I can remember them. I am asking you wear a name tag or a tattoo for all the people on the island."

"Sire we love tattoos," soon the whole island and the other two islands as well had tattoos on them some were quite decorative. We all headed back to our rooms except Ann she would be released in morning.

The family got together on my terrace for supper was becoming a nightly thing served by my five beauties then we all sat and talked. This was Judy's first supper with us but soon learned that we teased each other without mercy, if we found an edge. We were all apprehensive of the coming installation on Wednesday.

Judy said, "From what I am hearing there are lots of dignitaries still coming." She said, "The secret service will be here in the morning to bring you up to date and will be here for your installation."

"Yes workaholic now relax and enjoy, by the way I took Judy over the rail to let her troops know she was mine. They all seemed to enjoy the show."

Judy turned red that opened the family up teasing her over the next half hour.

Sue said, "How about a swim," Judy said, "Yes anything to get away from the banter," We all adjourned to the pool.

CHAPTER 45

We all jumped in the pool of course I had to dive to show off my cock a bit more being 20 just can't help it and from the looks it didn't go unnoticed. We swam a bit, waded a bit. I noticed Mike was behind Dora with his hands around her tenderly hugging her. I knew quickly he was comforting her from the impending danger plus showing his love for her.

I swam over to Sue dove under her legs stopping to sink two fingers into her pussy and give a few pumps till I had to come up for air. "Oh Sire," she said, as she looked me lovingly in my eyes, "You know it's snowing in Kentville." "Back home," I said. "No Sire this is my home with my baby, my husband, my family. Wherever you go will be our home my lover."

About that time someone was sucking my cock. Looked down seen May hard at work and when she came up for air someone else was sucking me. it was Judy. They were enjoying themselves so I continued to talk to Sue. "Sue do you want other men?"

"No Sire not now, I did but now I only want you and twenty kids if you will give them to me. I want to be your breeder wife or at least one of them."

Melvin said, "What about an education?"

"I want it as well; we have nannies to help with children.

I kissed her passionately and said, "Your wish is my command my lady." With that she dunked me and took her turn sucking me off.

Mike and Dora were soon over and stared talking and as I figured Dora was nervous of the impending trouble. I calmed her told her, "We are safe, there is more protecting us than any president or leader anywhere in the world."

Mike says, "You talk to her she won't listen to her husband I am going to have some fun." He dove under to take turns sucking me. "Wow, he now like this," interesting thinking to myself, "I'll have him suck me off soon to see his reaction."

I talked to Dora for a while till she seemed more relaxed but tired and I had some lab work I would like to get done. I asked, "Who do you want to sleep with."

"You Sire," she said, but it's my safe time so I will sleep with Mike."

I cut her off, "Oh god they got me, I'm cumming all of them got there share. Then Mike came up shared with Dora, May did the same. While Judy came up smiling that was fun and dove back down and pretty sure it was her playing with my balls.

When she came up she came over and give me a French kiss and delivered a rope of my special cum in my mouth first time I tasted myself I tried to push her away. But she held tight she was bigger and stronger I grabbed her nipple squeezed and twisted with all my might and grabbed a clit lip and did the same.

She screamed and let go I spit it out the special cum and rinsed my mouth with pool water ran from the pool to my lab and took antiseptic pure and gargled with it. It burnt my throat then I swallowed pure antiseptic. I then took a concoction made me throw up to empty my stomach. Then more our antiseptic and swallowed it. The family rushed to my room behind me not realizing what happened. I wrote down Dr. Call and passed out.

I could hear sirens in back ground then nothingness .The next day I woke, I had no voice. Dr. Lux was examination on me. "You have no voice he said, "Don't try to talk for a day. You burnt your voice box but not bad your stomach is irritated to just broth for a day." I signaled for pen paper.

The nurse gives it to me. I write, "Need my family," everybody came in. I write, "Where is Judy I don't see Judy."

"Sire Judy is in the brig. Her president Nelson ordered it."

I wrote, "Get Christine" Christine came in and I wrote, "Let her out."

"I cannot Sire."

I wrote, "by order of King Melvin, I pardon her and order Judy Canning, my wife released at once." He passed it to Mike Canning. Mike showed the rest of family and told Christine "she has to release her."

"Please sire I am active seal with the US government. My commander and chief has ordered her arrest. I just can't release her."

I reached for my neck and everybody seen me slide my finger across to the left and with all my strength in a croaking voice, "release my Queen now!"

Christine face drown ghostly white said, "Yes sire right away please don't activate that sire."

Melvin wrote with his left hand, scribbled more than wrote, "When queen here."

Into her necklace priority 001 release Judy and have here on the double per orders of 001"

Judy arrived, tears on her face, "I am so sorry sire. I did not think, as she knelt crying in my stomach.

I wrote, "Rise my queen," and passed it to her. She stood blank faced. Christine showed her the note and what he started to do with his necklace. "OH MY GOD," she said. "Yes then he spoke and said release my queen and he slid the finger and was about to tap."

"Ok Christine you did right."

Christine said, "But presidential order?"

Judy said, "That directive is good on US controlled property this is sovereign country with a King. He is lord over his domain and above the president here."

"Judy put her bracelet back on pressed her button, "This p002 connect me with air force one."

"Yes sir, said command," upon connection Judy said,"sir, p002 back in command per orders of p001 he has also made me his queen."

It was quiet for a bit then he said, "President congratulates you will be arriving soon, would be pleased if his majesty would grant him audience."

"No tomorrow he needs rest today."P002 related a sit. Report to command, and then turned to p003 {Christine} "is there anything further"

"No sir," she said still shaking."

"Okay sir we will be awaiting your arrival."

Christine said, "Judy, he would not have tapped that bracelet?" "Christine in a bloody heartbeat he would of!" Christine fell as Mike caught her she passed out.

"Sire you certainly can make an impression."

Melvin wrote, "Look when you have a chance tell Nelson if he is not comfortable nude he can wear shorts and tea shirt. I realize just because we're happy this way this would be foreign to them so you can spread the word or he can"

"Yes master."

I wrote, "When this is all over you will receive family punishment, ask Mike."

"Yes my King, I will accept whatever you say." Mike told her what the family punishment was she trembled. Melvin wrote, "I don't know what that cum can do to me but if something happens to me you all will die a horrible death. I could not take the chance and I am hoping none was absorbed."

Dr. came in, "Out all of you." By next morning I was released and had a lot of girls in pain president was landing in 40 minutes family to my room Mike and Dora came on first Mike first. "Mike you win the honors suck me off."