The Chemical Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sire." And on his knees and he started wrapping his tongue around my knob and then bobbing few times then deep throated me all the way into his throat and stated humming O Canada you could see the shape of my cock in his throat. As others walked in they looked on in surprise but most started rubbing their pussy it was so hot seeing me deep throated by a guy. Ann came over and started playing with my balls I was ready to cum girls line up Ann said, "His royal seed is about to bless us."I shot the first rope into Mikes belly then he grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it stopping my flow dam that hurt, then one by one he filled all the girls 15 shots of cum. Mike was staring to go down to clean me up and I pushed him off, "My Queen Ann can do that."

"Sire," her eyes filling with tears. While she was passionately licking him clean.

Melvin said, "Ann, you are my first queen, Sue my second, Dora my third, Judy my fourth and the three on my installation Wednesday night will be 5,6,7. Lots of tearing eyes.

"Mike" I said "Here we go again women let's have a drink on the terrace while they compose themselves." We poured a glass of brandy with a cube of ice.

Mike looked before he said anything.

Melvin said, "Dr.'s orders."

"Oh he said smiling. Are you really going to punish Judy she feels awful and it was a spur of the moment."

"Mike I love her I don't want to but I feel I must she could of killed you all."

"You don't know that sire."

"Your right Mike but would you want to bet on it, If it had messed me up look at all the people that would die. We're not talking minor pain but severe agonizing pain, coma and death and you would have me do nothing."

"No I believe you done right I just know how much pain I was in for weeks. My cock still not better may never be according to the Dr."

"I am sorry Mike."

"No Master, don't be it was necessary way back then. I did not understand like I do now. I honestly believe you did the only thing you could do to demonstrate who was really in charge."

"Then with Judy, can I do any less, play favorites."

"No I suppose not sire." May came in along with the rest then while we were lounging the president walks in with his security detail naked.

"It's nice to meet you your Majesty."

"It is my privilege to meet you to Mr. President Nelson," as I stood and shook his hand. "See you like the girls," looking at his growing cock. Blushing he said, "One of the disadvantages of not having clothes."

"Hey you're a man look at your secret service they are the same way were men and these are beautiful women."

"Mr. President please stay seated this is not a formal line just two guys talking and enjoying the environment. Would you and your people like a brandy?"

"Yes that would be nice with ice,"

"Yes please."

"Queen Dora, would you be so kind as to make the drinks?" "Yes sire."

"Your service people they won't unless you order it." President said, "relax guys tell Queen Dora how you like your brandy."

They all reluctantly took it like we did with ice Queen Ann and Queen Sue jumped in to help. I introduced All the Queens and gave there last name as Canning and introduced Mike Canning. "I heard you almost tapped your bracelet."

"Yes I did, as much as I respect you and you may have presents on this island I am the owner ruler and master over this domain. I will not be challenged by you the Queen or Prime Ministers."

"I am young but can spin circles around most people many times my age."

"Yes," the President said apologetically, "and that's why I am here nude out of that respect." "I order Judy's arrest because of the danger she caused you, even though I don't quite understand exactly what she did."

"I had no problem with that but when I ordered her release..." Mr. President cut me off, "You are right she should have been released. Unfortunately they are trained to obey chain of command and I am there highest in most circumstances with exceptions and this is one of those exceptions."

"It won't happen again they are aware that you are the ultimate power over these 6 islands or will be shortly." "Mr. President you and your men need relief."

"No that offer is appreciated but is not necessary," said the President.

"Nonsense this is my world, May take care of this man and you five Polynesians take care of the service men." "Yes Sire," they said and were between their legs and working on their cocks.

"Mr. President I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to come here."

"I wouldn't miss it Ahhh this for the world."

"Good is she not." "Yes." "Her name May Canning and she is a great cocksucker."

"Is May another queen?"

"No," I said, At one time a sister now slave sister."

"Slave?" he said. "Yes all here are in away if they separate from me for three days they will die this is top secret sir it cannot leave your lips outside here."

"This is one of the reasons I ask Dr. Lux here."

"Yes I see I think. No I guess I don't see. Ha s this got something to do with Judy and what she did to you? "

The President's security force was far enough back, away from our table, and quite frankly enjoy themselves to concentrate on what we were talking about.

"My body produces a chemical that is addictive once taken you need a daily fix or die a horrible death that why Queen Judy can never leave here."

"Good lord man if the wrong people got hold of this could change the world."

"Yes sir I know that's why we came here to be away from world turned out to be paradise till this King thing got started." "Curiosity ahhh, Oh My God girl take it mmmm yessssssss."

May swallowed his cum, "Rise May, and Queen Ann cleans him up." She dropped between his knees and sucked him clean.

"Wow the president said, "Your word is absolute."

"Yes" I said, "Although I am very careful not to misuse it much." "You are wise beyond your years, but your research needs to be safeguarded."

"Queen Judy is here."

The president said, "Yes she is capable but if word or a whisper of this got out you world be the largest target in the world."

"I see what you mean," the other service men were now cumming. Soon as they were done he ordered all but Ben out of the room to go enjoy themselves at the pool. Reluctantly they left. "Ben what is the highest security clearance we have," he thought for a moment and said, he guessed it was g18."

"Hell mine only 17," he said. "Yes sir even as the President there are things kept from you on need to know for plausible deny ability sir." "If we give someone a g19 clearance,"

"Sir that's unheard of." "Yes but if a top secret base with g19 clearance could anyone gain entry?"

"No sir no one has permission to enter that base without permission," not you CIA DEA senators no one not even you Mr. President."

"And supervisor for that base would be the equivalent of a 5 star."

"Can I authorize this or is there another process?"

"Yes Mr. President, by executive order you can do it and have your personal staff do the paper work."

"Does it show up?"

"Yes Mr. President, it would go out to all our NATO allies and all our nations departments. It will draw attention due to the highest rank ever given but it means hands off to everyone."

"What about location Ben? These islands are not on any map nor do we want them to be."

'Yes Mr. President we do not have to give a specific location. The Pacific Ocean will suffice."

"Ok Ben that will be all, go to the pool and enjoy."

"But Mr. President!"

"Ben I am safe who's going to attack me a nude ninja,"

Melvin laughed, "

Go Ben were alright Queen Judy got us covered don't you."

"Yes sire," as seal team 6 in there bikinis stepped out from behind walls with their p90's

Ben's eyes popped. "So go we are safe,"

"Yes sir" and he reluctantly left.

"Ben tell your people if they play with my family they can use any whole but there pussy understand?"

"Yes Sire," as he left big grin on his face.

The President said, "Sire what do you think?"

"I just want to be left alone in peace with my family a very simple life."

President Nelson said, "We need to protect your research I am sure it wouldn't take much to change its properties to get it into a food or water supply you could easily take over the world."

"Image a terrorist group getting hold of it." "Yes I saw that after it happened back in Nova Scotia."

"Also what we were giving you as a courtesy would be obliged now and if you ever hit the panic button countries would be poised for war."

"Mr. President, I don't want that responsibility but I understand I do not have a choice. If I don't you will have subs permanently parked at our door."

"And much more the President said."

"Okay he said I reached over grabbed his balls and said this is what you got me by," and laughed. He grabbed my cock and said, "I wish I had one like this."

"Hmm may be possible."

"Really," he said, "I only got 5.5 inches hard" as he kept feeling mine.

"Yea it's real," I said and I laughed,

"Glad were alone, President and King playing with each other good lord could see the tabloids now." "But your cock is so big and firm even small"

"Well it won't be small long you keep playing him," he said. "I have not played since I was a teenager." "Hey that's where I am now," Melvin snickered, "Well you got me hard." I grabbed his cock led him to the lab mixed up some compounds said take this each night for a week. I jerked him few times made him moan. I kept it up and played with his balls then as they started to harden I stopped. Harold moaned loudly as I stopped.

"Are you sure Sire, as he said with labored breath?"

"Yea I'm sure and gave him a teaspoon to take now by tomorrow you will see a big difference."

"You're kidding," as he measured my hard 9 inches now. Nelson jerked me off. I cum in test tube bowl filled 20 test tubes.

Melvin put them in the fridge. Harold looked in amassment, "Yes I increased my flow got too. I have many mouths to feed." Harold absent minded, was bring his hand to his mouth. I grabbed his hand, "You can't."

"Oh you're right and he washed his hands and used a sterile wipe.

"Thanks Melvin, I needed that wish I were here more." "No problem Harold, guess were first name bases alone now" "Guess so he said. I see what you mean about security I almost became president of the US"

"Shudder the thought 20 yr. old president you would clean up. Your innocent and smart everybody be in jail, like that bank chairman."

I continued to jerk Harold off and he cum in a bowl it filled 3 vials. He moaned like he was having the most enjoyable time. I licked my hand clean while he watched.

"Mm not bad, so this is what a Presidents semen taste like," well we best get back. Judy noticed we were both soft and just winked. "I will have the paperwork done before we land."

"You are dining with us?

"Certainly if you will have me, I am really enjoying the atmosphere here it is so different more than just the nudity it's the comfort level of it all"

"If your good Harold might get you laid."

"Yes wife don't put out much, these last few years"

"Who said you would be fucking a girl," as he smiled.

"You got kinky nature Melvin"

"So I have been told Harold. We have never used the formal dining room, maybe tonight we will."

"Melvin, please not on my account." "Okay in my room at five hanging like you are, is perfect dress." Harold smiled as he left, part of seal team six went with him. Later that day plans changed. There were too many people for my terrace so we informed Harold it was the formal dining room at five pm.