The Cherry Poppers Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,587 Followers

Jason joined Pam in mercilessly pounding and rubbing Stef's two bottom holes. She soon reached her final crescendo as they drove her over the edge.

"Oh, shit," Stef howled as her climax hit.

She moaned and shook with the sheer ecstasy as Jason held his cock deep in her ass. Pam kept rubbing her pussy until Stephanie nearly collapsed against the shower wall. Jason slipped his cock from her anal chute while Pam held onto her friend. Jason slipped back under the water and washed his cock again. Still stiff since he hadn't cum yet, Jason got it ready to fuck Pam.

"No fair double teaming me," Stephanie protested once she got her breath back.

"You loved it," Jason replied.

"Now me," Pammy beseeched Jason.

Jason looked at those Hersey kiss nipples and realized he's missed those. Stef had the best tits but Pam's nipples were long, stiff, and brown like candies. He backed her to the wall and leaned down to suck on one.

"Mmm," Pam moaned.

Stef played with Pam's pussy as Jason paid attention to her nipples. Soon they had the tall brunette moaning with delight. It didn't take much. She was already hot as a firecracker from watching Jason fuck Stef's ass. Jason moved forward enough that Stef could guide him right to the center of Pam's sex. He pushed forward and entered her pussy easily despite his size. Pam had cleaned herself after the guys finished with her but her pussy was still open and lubricated from all the action she'd had in the last twelve hours. Jason thrust in hard pinning her against the wall.

"Oh, god," Pam growled upon feeling Jason fill her to capacity.

"Like that, slut?" Stef asked blatantly.

"Yes. Oh, geez, yes," Pam bellowed.

Jason started fucking her with hard thrusts. He remembered the last time he had fucked Pam was also in the shower. Her height made her a good fuck for him standing up. His own orgasm quickly built from all the hot sex already with Stef. He tried to finish Pam fast as he wasn't sure how long he could last. Stef's hand from behind squeezing his balls didn't help.

"Fuck, Stef. Don't do that. You're going to make me cum too soon," Jason protested.

"Sorry, babe. Thought I was helping."

"Play with Pam like she did with you," Jason proposed. "I want to get her off fast."

"Okay," Stef said and pulled somewhat roughly on one of Pam's nipples, stretching it from her body.

Pam groaned loudly with the double attack to her body. His fucking was forcing her quickly to climax and the rough attention to her breasts only added to her delight. As much as Pam had cum, this was going to be a big one. She felt it building like a growing crack in a dam. It wouldn't be long before she totally burst.

"Yes...oh...fuck me, Jason!" Pam roared.

Jason couldn't take anymore either. His cock felt like a steel rod as he buried it repeatedly to the hilt in Pam. He felt Pam explode and it pushed him over the edge too. Stef sensed they were cumming and squeezed Jason's balls one more time.

"Fuck," Jason howled as he unloaded one hot blast of cum after another into Pam's cunt.

Stef's fingers milked the cum from his balls as he shot off inside her roommate. Pam's head was on Jason's shoulder, biting his flesh, as the tremors of her orgasm washed over her. The hot cum from Jason, mixed with her own, ran back down his shaft as it persisted in pumping into her quivering pussy.

The pounding of the shower water on the floor and Jason's and Pam heavy breathing was the only two sounds remaining. The two recovering, sated sex partners, barely noticed Stef move under the water to finish cleaning off. When she felt somewhat recovered, Pam slid down the wall to align with Jason's cock. She looked up in Jason's eyes with longing.

"That's it, bitch. Clean that cock like I taught you," Stef said from besides Jason. "Tell her to clean you off good, Jason."

Jason looked down at Pam. "You heard her. Clean my dick, whore."

Pam smiled back and said, "Yes, sir."

Jason watched Pam's tongue lick all around the head. His cock was super sensitive but her light touches still felt good. Stef walked over and lightly grabbed his arm.

"While she's serving your cock, let's talk about tonight's plan."

"Okay," Jason responded but kept his eyes on Pam.

"There's been a slight change in plans. Brooke decided they should get something for giving up their cherries. She insisted you take them to dinner like it's a real date. Is that okay?"

"Sure, no problem, but are they going to be pleasant company?"

"Hopefully. Marnie is a little mousey like I said, but Brooke is talkative enough for both of them. "You'll be okay."

"Then what?"

"Well, that's another change too. They didn't want to do it in the dorm, so I'm thinking you can do it here or in a hotel but that's more money."

"Stef, I need to fuck them and then leave. If I bring them back here it could turn into an overnight and I have other plans."

"You're quite the stud, aren't you? Well, I'm not sure then how this is going to work."

"What's wrong with the dorm?"

"It's a long story, but remember, they aren't roommates first off, and more importantly they don't want everyone knowing."

"Okay," Jason said. "Oh god, Pammy."

Pam had swallowed Jason's whole cock and had pulled back stretching his softening cock like a worm from its hole. She had him completely clean.

"Nice," Jason praised.

"Glad to help," Pammy said with a smile as she let it pop free.

As Pam rose to her feet, Stef asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"Not sure. I'll think of something."

"Okay, come by at seven and we'll have them ready."

"Good and thanks," Jason said to both of them.

They finished washing and dried off together. Back in robes for the girls and a towel for Jason, they made their way back to the room. Frat brothers, with other girls in the hall, noticed the threesome exit the bathroom. They got somewhat shocked looks first which quickly changed to smirks from the girls. The guys just waved.

Brad was gone. He'd told Chad to say thanks and he'd see Jason later at practice about three. Mark was up but ready for a shower now too. He said his goodbyes to the girls and exited as the others dressed. Pam and Stef thanked Jason for arrange things again and left after they were ready.

"What a night," Chad said when they were gone.

"I heard," Jason replied.

"Another wild time. That Pam is one crazy submissive chick and Stef talks her into doing some far out shit. That was awesome, dude. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Did Brad have a good time? Sure looked like he did."

"I'll say. He couldn't get enough of Stef's tits. Can't say I blame him on that score. And Pam, of course, is a total slut. You should have seen all the cum on her face and in her mouth at one point, Jason."

"Sorry I missed that one but you guys sure shocked Sierra with your depraved acts."

"Yeah, sorry. Did you catch up with her when she left?"

"Yeah, I drove her back to her dorm but I'll probably never see her again."

"Too bad. She was hot."

"I know," Jason fretted the loss. "God, I got to get some studying in. What're you up to?"

"Mark and I were going to get some lunch. We thought you'd come too."

"Shit. I got to study but I'm starved too. You're spending more time with my big brother than I am."

"He's cool with that. We talked about it with Stef. I think he's proud you're such a big man on campus and such a ladies' man. He's like a proud papa or something."

"Yeah. One with huge problems. Did you hear me before? Beth saw me with Sierra. How am I going to explain that one?"

"Don't ask me. I'm not the ladies' man," Chad mused.

"Funny. I better call her," Jason said, grabbing his cell and sitting at his desk.

He hit her speed dial but his mind was wrestling with what he would say. He wanted to be honest but couldn't be completely. If he admitted he wanted to deflower Sierra he might lose Beth forever.

"Hi, Jason," Beth said. "This better be good."

"Beth, I can explain."

"Please do."

"I knew that girl from the infirmary. I nearly knocked her over when I was leaving."

"Yeah."

'So far so good,' Jason thought. "We got to talking and she needed a ride back to fraternity row. I offered to take her. That's it. I didn't do anything with her, Beth."

"Sure."

"Really. I didn't have sex with that woman," Jason said, stealing a line from Bill Clinton.

"I'm sorry but see how paranoid you've made me, Jason."

"I'm so sorry, babe. I don't mean to make you jealous."

"Somehow, you're very good at it, Jason,"

"What're you doing now?"

"What? Ha...nothing...a little studying."

"How about going to lunch with Mark, Chad, and I?" Jason asked.

"Lunch, ha?"

"Yeah, can you be ready in twenty minutes?"

"I guess so."

"Great...pick you up then," Jason hung up before Beth could respond.

"Whew," Jason said aloud.

"How did it go? Sounded okay," Chad asked.

"I skated through that one," Jason admitted.

"You're pretty smooth."

"Chad, I'm riding a thin edge between survival and total disaster. I can't lose this girl," Jason declared.

"It's simple...stop burning it at both ends with these women," Chad suggested.

"I just can't yet," Jason asserted.

"You're running a huge gamble."

"I know but I just can't stop now," Jason stated.

"Why not?"

"I'll explain it soon," Jason implored.

"You'd better because I'm totally confused and I don't even give a shit who you date or fuck for that matter."

"I wish these women felt the same way," Jason proclaimed.

They waited for Mark to dress and they headed off to pick up Beth. She greeted them through the passenger side window when Jason pulled up at her dorm to find her waiting. Mark shifted to the back from the front so Beth could sit with Jason. Once everyone was set, Jason headed off for the diner on Route 1.

They chatted about various things like Mark's work, Chad's major, and Jason and Beth's swimming until they arrived at the diner. Inside, the guys all ordered cheeseburger deluxes and Beth a chicken caesar salad. They joked and carried on and laughed about different funny things people said. Everyone, including Beth, had a great time.

Back in the car, they headed back to campus. Jason parked in front of Hill and walked Beth to the door.

"I had a great time," Beth said. "Those guys are good fun."

"Yeah...they're crazy," Jason agreed.

"Is this it for the weekend?" Beth asked. "Will I see you again?"

"I still got a lot to do," Jason professed.

"Well, thanks for lunch. I'd love to see you again before Monday."

"I'll try, Beth. Really."

"Bye, Jason," Beth said kissing him passionately so the others could see before she went inside.

"God, she's a beauty," Mark said when Jason was back in the car. He was back up front.

"I know."

"You're a fool if you blow that, Jason," Chad commented from the back.

Jason just looked at Mark and the look in his eyes said it all. "I agree," Jason lamented.

Back at the dorm, Jason tried to study but he couldn't. His thoughts kept trying to solve the dilemma of what to do that evening with the two virgins, Marnie and Brooke. He had decided to take them into town for a nice expensive dinner. They were right. If they were both going to give him their cherries, a good dinner was the least he could do. He couldn't quite decide on where to go from there though.

Mark was watching TV and Chad was trying to study too. Jason decided to ask for other opinions.

"Hey, what do you guys think I should do with this situation? He described to them the basic plan.

"Hotel," Mark said. "Definitely."

"Yeah, that seems best," Chad agreed.

"I was thinking so too but how do I get them up and back to campus after? I can't stay all evening. I got too much to do on Sunday."

"Simply tell them you're leaving. If they want a ride it's now," Mark said callously.

"Tell me which hotel and I'll come over and fuck them for you after that," Chad joked aloud. "Mark can help. He's got a car."

"You guys are worse than me, but it might just work," Jason said laughing.

"Works for me," Mark added gleefully.

"Okay...okay," Jason replied dismissively.

Jason studied a little more, getting a little accomplished. He left just before three to meet Brad for some practice. They worked out for nearly an hour before hitting the showers. As they dressed, Brad brought up the night before.

"Hey, thanks for yesterday. You were right, that was the wildest night of my life by far," Brad admitted.

"Yeah, you guys sure shocked Sierra with your debauchery."

"I'm really sorry about that. It's just that Pam is one wild chick. She listens to everything Stephanie says and Stef doesn't mind whoring her roommate out. She's also one hot fuck too. Those tits are fantastic."

"I knew you'd have fun. A life experience anyway."

"I'll say!" Brad espoused. "I'll probably not get too many more occasions like that for unabashed sex with two hot chicks at once."

"Glad to help out. Now, if I could just repair my broken image with Sierra."

"Why bother? You've got that gorgeous redhead and Stef and Pammy any time you feel even hornier. I wouldn't worry about Sierra."

"True, but she was hot."

"True enough. But you're nuts to jeopardize Beth. Doesn't she please you sexually?"

"Oh, yeah. It's hard to explain right now," Jason said.

They parted company and Jason had some time to kill before picking up Brooke and Marnie, so he spent it with Mark playing ping pong at the frat. They got in two games before he had to take a quick shower and leave.

The agreement was for him to meet the women at Stef and Pam's. He got there just before seven like they planned. Pam answered the door.

"Hi, Jason," Pammy cooed. "Come on in. They should be here any minute."

Upon entering, Jason saw Stephanie look up as she studied at her desk. "So the stud comes to score two more virgins."

They all laughed and Jason quipped, "Thanks to you two, madams."

"We're like your pimps," Stef declared with a laugh.

"Good ones too."

"Yeah, and all we take in payment is orgies with your friends," Stephanie added with a smile.

"Oh, Jason. I'm sorry our behavior scared away your date earlier," Pammy said.

"Not your fault, Pammy. I was stupid to bring her there in the first place," Jason admitted.

"She was just a prude about it anyway," Stef commented, obviously not liking Sierra too much given her reaction to her blowing Mark when they entered.

"Possibly," Jason agreed.

A knock at the door ended the conversation and Pam went to get it. Brooke entered first from the description Jason had from Pam and Stef of the two. One look at Marnie, following Brooke in, confirmed she was nervous and basically shy. She almost seemed to be hiding behind Brooke as they exchanged introductions with the help of Pam. Jason felt awkward with the situation and the others did too. Pam and Stef helped keep it lighter by asking Jason what he planned.

"We're going to dinner downtown at the new French restaurant that opened last month. Then from there I have hotel reservations at the Marriott."

"Great," stated Brooke, who seemed less nervous at the prospect of the hotel.

Jason exchanged glances at the two women. Brooke's smile was strong and confident looking, while Marnie's was strained. He tried not to check them out too much which might make them both more nervous but he couldn't help it. Brooke did indeed have ample looking breasts as Pam and Stef had said. Her tight shirt and lower neckline suggested she knew how to emphasize that fact with cleavage. Both were thin but Marnie was very thin. Jason had to admit to himself, he probably won't have given either of these two women much of a second look if he ran into them on campus. Maybe at Brooke's tits but neither was what you would call attractive. Plain would have been a good way to describe them, especially Marnie.

With the introductions over, Jason led the way out of the room to encouragement from Pam and Stef to Brooke and Marnie. He guided them to where his car was park. It was no surprise when Brooke took the passenger seat and Marnie sat in back. He tried to make small talk with them and fortunately Brooke even took the lead. It didn't take long into the drive to the restaurant to realize Brooke was a talker. She got right into explaining her decision to have sex with him.

They were seated at the restaurant before Brooke finished the history of her love life, as if it was a natural thing to discuss with a near stranger. She's had two boyfriends in high school. One never got to the point of sexual, but she had gone out with her senior prom date a few times before they actually went to the prom. She had pretty much planned on have sex with him that night at the hotel a group of them stayed at afterwards. It never worked out though, as her date drank too much in the limo, and passed out after she gave him head in the room. She was so mad, she left in the morning before he woke, and never dated him again. She didn't like him enough for a long term relationship anyway, but regretted coming to college a virgin and planned to change that quickly.

Jason listened intently to Brooke's story and found himself liking her open attitude and quick smile. Marnie had hardly said a word since they left the dorm. They ordered and the girls were very impressed with the food and service in the French restaurant. The meal turned out to be seven courses and Jason dropped over three hundred dollars from the expense account without even any liquor served. The meal took nearly two hours but Brooke talked so much Jason felt like he knew her for years by the time they finished. The drive to the hotel brought back a little awkwardness but only lasted five minutes as it was close to the restaurant.

Jason checked in and got a strange, knowing look from the young woman behind the counter. She obviously saw through the situation or thought she did. Jason wondered how often a man checked in with two women that showed little sign of being related to him. He was blonde with light eyes and they were both brunette and brown eyed. Not likely brother and sisters to be sharing a room.

They headed to the elevator with Brooke commenting on the hotel and Marnie trailing behind. Jason wondered if he would even get to know Marnie much before popping her cherry. She had said less than twenty words he reasoned since they had met. Meanwhile, Brooke seemed to be gaining confidence as they unlocked the door and entered the room. Jason wasn't sure but had opted for one king-sized bed. That probably added to the look from the desk clerk.

"Nice," Brook yelled and dropped her large handbag on the desk and jump on the big pillow covered bed.

The room was on the top floor of the hotel on the concierge level where the rooms were oversized and ungraded in amenities. The bathroom was huge and had both a large stall shower and a large Jacuzzi.

"Yes," added Marnie as she watched her friend sprawling unladylike on the bed.

"Glad you like it," Jason said, musing over Brooke's reaction as she kicked off her shoes.

"I'm going to use the bathroom," Marnie said, setting her equally large pocketbook down.

Jason watched her disappear into the bathroom before dropping the card key on the desk and kicking his own shoes off.

"Come here," Brooke said, smiling and curling her finger invitingly at him.

Jason smiled back and approached the bed. Brooke sat up as he neared, her panted legs crossed Indian style on the bed.

"She's probably not going to go through with it, Jason. She confessed to me big doubts earlier today. I had to convince her to even come and that she couldn't bag out on me now. I think she feels she's only here as moral support to me. I hope that doesn't make a difference to you. I promise I'll try whatever you want," Brooke proclaimed.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,587 Followers