The Cherry Poppers Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

His cock stroked strongly into Brooke now and she seemed to love ever second of it as her pleasure rose. His too was coming on hard but he wanted to make her cum first. She had to cum before he finished with her and pulled out. He wanted to give her a taste of the pleasure she could feel from a man's dick inside her. A few more thrusts and he knew she was close.

"Urgh...yes...yes...my god...oh, Jason...," Brooke shouted, "It's so good."

Spurred on by Brooke's words, Jason threw his big cock into her with increased speed. By her trying to arch off the bed and match his thrusts, Jason knew she was almost there. Breathing hard now, he kept up the assault on her newly opened pussy. His balls were churning with his own need as they banged against her ass on each stroke.

"Ahh!" Brooke yelled as her orgasm consumed her.

Brooke was pleased with the pleasure Jason had given her with his tongue, but that was no comparison to the shockwaves of ecstasy coursing through her body now. She froze up as the pleasure radiated from her pussy to the other parts of her body. Her brain and nipples seemed to take the most of it and her hands grasped her breasts roughly to address the wonderful feelings there.

Jason kept fucking her as sweat beaded on his forehead. A sheen of moisture covered both their bodies as they continued fucking. Brooke came for what seemed forever. Her body thrilled at the newfound sensations coursing through it. She had barely recovered from her first orgasm when Jason's constant cock driving pushed her quickly along again. Brooke had never had multiple orgasms or two so close together. Her brain tried hard to understand exactly what was happening to her as she neared another.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted.

Jason was like a machine now, fucking Brooke with reckless abandon. His dick felt like iron as it probed her depths. Her wet pussy filled the room with squishy liquid noises. She couldn't believe she was cumming again, but cum she did.

"Mmmm," Brooke moaned as her peak hit again.

Her pussy muscles clamped down on Jason's cock making it hard for him to persist in fucking her. He was so close and needed to finish. He tried desperately to push into her spasming cunt. When she finally finished cumming and her pussy relaxed, he continued pumping into her. It only took a few more strokes and he ripped his cock from her cunt.

"Fuck!" Jason roared as his cock unleashed rope after rope of cum between Brooke's breasts.

It hit high enough at first to splash her chin, and then trailing down in pulse after pulse until it just dribbled onto her narrow strip of pubic hair. She was copiously coated in cum from chin to pussy. It didn't matter to Brooke though. She had watched him cum after her orgasm, but then collapsed on the bed panting with her eyes closed. Jason breathed heavily over her before collapsing himself to one side. He rolled to his back besides Brooke but before he closed his eyes in exhaustion, he noticed Marnie standing there, beside the bed. She had obviously watched intently the whole time Jason had fucked Brooke.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers