The Cherry Poppers Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,579 Followers

"Really," Jason replied with some disappointment evident.

"I'm sorry. Don't be mad, please. I know you paid a lot for dinner and everything, so it's not fair to you that it's only me. Maybe she'll change her mind."

"Hopefully," Jason agreed, not wanting to lose this opportunity for another cherry without some fight.

He wanted to end this contest quickly for the sake of his relationship with Beth. At the same time he felt a little guilt. Previous to this contest, he never would have been the type to push himself on anyone. Besides, he'd never had to and it was a little beneath his ego to push a woman he wasn't even crazy about in the first place.

"I'll try to make it up to you. I know something of sexual disappointment like I told you with my prom date. I thought about how we could start unless you have your own plans," Brooke proposed.

"No, we can go with your plan," Jason said, a little taken back she had planned it out.

At that moment Marnie emerged from the bathroom and Brooke bound off the bed. She grabbed her purse and moved toward the bathroom.

"I'll be right back," she indicated.

Jason turned back to Marnie and she looked at him sheepishly from beside the bed. He smiled at her hoping to relieve some tension but it didn't work for Marnie.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

"Jason... I'm not really comfortable with this whole thing like Brooke. I don't feel as compelled to give up my virginity. I'm not as bothered by it as Brooke."

"Why did you tell Stef and Pam you would then?"

"Well, they all encouraged me to do it. We were just talking one day and it sounded intriguing to me, especially when Brooke was so totally for it."

"What's happened since?"

"I don't know. I guess somewhat the reality has set in of what Brooke and you are about to do. I'm not sure I'm ready."

"Marnie, only you can answer that for yourself. I can tell you, I have been with many women considering the same move as you, and when it was all said and done, they were very happy. Look at Stephanie and Pam," Jason added.

"I know...they're very compelling. That is how I got myself into this situation but I'm still not sure about it."

"What do you intend to do then?" Jason queried.

"I'll leave if you want me to," Marnie offered.

"No, why don't you stay and watch. Maybe seeing Brooke and me will change things for you."

"Won't it bother you to have me here?" Marnie questioned.

"No...And I think it will be good for you."

"Okay. I'll just sit over there," Marnie proposed, pointing to a soft sitting chair by a coffee table.

"Fine," Jason responded with a smile.

Jason put the TV on a music channel just as Brooke emerged from the bathroom. She had on red lacy lingerie that was quite sheer. Her shoulder length hair was combed out to hang straight down. She had on bright matching lipstick along with red nail polish on her fingers and toes. She looked quite sexy.

"Wow!" Jason exclaimed.

"You like it?" Brooke inquired with a sweet smile.

"Absolutely! You look stunning."

If there was one thing Jason had learned about women, compliments were always well received, especially when they were hoped for. In this case, fibbing wasn't necessary. She did look great.

"Thanks...sit on the bed," Brooke posed.

"Okay," Jason responded and did so.

Brooke glanced at Marnie for a second but then started undoing the clasp at the top of the outer garment. She took her time and allowed the lacy top to slide down off her shoulders and off her arms before tossing it onto the desk. She now stood before them in the same color red bra and thong. The frilly bra looked a size to small and her boobs threatened to either burst through or out of the top. It was sheer enough that the outline of the bottom of her barely covered nipples could clearly be seen. The thong also gave away a strip of her brown hair just behind the small triangle of material barely covering her sex.

"Wow!" Jason declared.

"You like?"

"Very nice," Jason continued.

"Nice," Marnie said too. "You want me to wait in the bathroom."

Brooke thought for a second but surprised Jason and Marnie by saying no. Marnie could stay if she wanted. She said something about the original plan which Jason didn't get but didn't care either as he looked at the near naked creature before him.

Jason took a few moments to further check Brooke out. Here tits were her most striking feature but her pouty lips weren't bad either. Her tummy was flat, but lack the ripped definition of Beth. Her legs were shapely but a little too thin. Overall though, she wasn't bad and he suddenly felt his cock begin to enjoy the show. Her face was even cuter framed by her brown hair.

Brooke's smile filled the whole room. She seemed to enjoy being the center of attention. She smiled directly at Jason as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"Wait," Jason shouted, startling both Brooke and Marnie with shocked looks. "Come here."

Brooke hesitated a second, but then got his suggestion, and smiled again as she closed the gap to the bed before him. Her nice breasts were even with Jason's face as she reached him. She stopped only inches away. Jason looked into her eyes as his hands touched her outer legs on both sides. He nearly laughed as he watched the previously confident smile on Brooke quiver as he ran his hands softly up her sides. He reached the clasp in the back and unhooked the first one. He looked deeply into Brooke's eyes as the other two came loose. The bra now hung loosely over her tits.

Jason continued to look directly at Brooke's face as his hands reached higher to drop the straps from her shoulders. He loved the worried look on Brooke; as if nervous he wouldn't like her tits. That was ridiculous Jason discovered, as the straps dropped to her elbows, the bra sagged to her belly. Jason couldn't wait any longer either and looked down to her breasts. He was greeted visually by two of the best he had ever seen. They were like half softballs with aureoles of pinkish brown. Her nipples were slightly pinker and looked like oversized erasers that stuck out practically an inch.

"Beautiful," Jason lauded.

"Really?" Brooke questioned.

Her prior boyfriend had liked her tits, but hadn't been much on compliments. The way Jason praised them and looked at them made Brooke's pussy throb. She shifted a bit uneasy for fear she would soak the thong before they even got to it. The look of desire in Jason's eyes as he persisted in looking at her boobs gave Brooke an intense hot rush.

"Incredible," Jason added praise.

Coming back to earth for a second, Brooke said, "Come on... you've probably seen dozens of breasts."

"Virtually none as good as these," Jason replied.

'Virtually none...well that wasn't the absolute best ever,' she reasoned, but she was pleased with it all-the-same. "Thanks."

Jason didn't bother to wait for an invitation or ask for approval, his hands moved towards the firm globes likes moths to the light. He kneaded the soft smooth flesh and felt the turgid nipples poking his palms. "These are two beauties," Jason exclaimed.

They both heard Marnie shift a little in her chair, bringing them both back to reality. 'Poor Marnie,' Jason thought. 'She must feel a bit inadequate in the boob department sitting there.'

Jason pulled Brooke from behind her knees closer and sucked first one nipple then the other. He flicked his tongue repeatedly over the nipples causing Brooke to moan and lightly hold his head to her tit. Jason's hands rose to palm her firm ass cheeks before seeking the string at the top of the thong. He hesitated only a second before pulling down. The garment came away and quickly plunged to her feet. Brooke sighed when Jason's mouth left her nipple. She stepped out of the thong as Jason's eyes fell to take in the rest of Brooke's charms.

He had been right and a small inch wide strip of fine hair extended from the top of her slit about three inches up. Jason examined her for a second before his right hand grazed across and through the thin soft tuff of hair. Brooke shifted slightly at his touch but didn't move. Her pussy was throbbing now. The thought occurred to her if he were to touch her clit right now, she'd probably cum just from that while standing up.

Jason pulled Brooke to sit by him on the bed. She did and they kissed. He kissed her like she had never been kissed before. His fingers teased a nipple as he pushed his tongue into her mouth to find hers. He kissed her until they both had to break for air.

"Oh, god," Brooke gasped when they parted lips momentarily.

"Nice," Jason said.

"What?" Brooke questioned.

"You're a good kisser," Jason flattered.

"I am," Brooke replied, beaming.

"Sure," Jason said and kissed her again.

Brooke returned the kiss passionately and gasped into Jason's mouth as his hand traveled the inside of her leg. Her skin was smooth and soft, no sign of razor stubble from shaving. His fingers caressed the skin at the crease of her leg and brushed close to her pussy. Brooke moaned into his kiss and her tongue became the aggressor.

Jason eased Brooke back on the bed and pushed her legs further apart. She let him mold her the way he wanted. He sucked again on her incredible nipples and lashed the sensitive nubs with his tongue. Brooke held his head to her as his fingers joined in on the assault of her body. Her old boyfriend had fingered her once but clumsily. Jason's experienced touch drove Brooke mad with lust. His fingers probed along her gash, picking up her own wetness as they went, and using it to ease access to her core.

"Oh, geez," Brooke growled.

The light touch of Jason's finger up through her labia and over her excited clit nearly triggered Brooke to cum. She groaned and arched her back off the bed. She was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. 'This was definitely a good idea,' Brooke mused to herself. 'Jason is pushing all my buttons just right.'

Brooke reveled in the feelings Jason provided to her body. She was so into the wonderful feelings, she barely noticed him slipping to the floor. It wasn't until he pushed her legs further apart that she noticed the change and looked down. He was looking right at her, smiling as he held apart her legs.

"What're you going..."

"Shh...just lie back," Jason entreated.

Brooke lay her head back on the bed far enough for her to see behind her. Marnie was sitting there watching intently.

"Go get changed," Brooke encouraged. "You'll love it."

Marnie didn't answer or move. She just looked on deep in thought. Jason and she exchanged glances after Brooke looked back towards him. He could see the conflict in Marnie's eyes as they met.

Jason looked down to get his first close up examination of Brooke's pussy. Her lips were flared and moist. He could see her little clit peeking out from her hood and it looked so inviting. He decided to see just what Brooke could take and lowered his mouth right to the tiny knob. His tongue flicked across the surface of her sex, right on her clit, and Brooke howled like she'd been tazored.

"Oh, shit!"

Happy with her response, Jason sucked the little bud into his mouth causing Brooke to stiffen. He applied some pressure with his lips and teased his tongue aggressively onto the trapped morsel.

"Oh, god," Brooke gasped and arched off the bed.

Her hands pushed his face into her cunt as her first orgasm raked her body like a wildfire. Tremors of pleasure coursed across her skin. She had never cum this good even with the vibrating clit toy her friend had given her as a graduation gift. Brooke didn't even know what it was the first time she saw it but since had used it faithfully to get herself off. Jason's mouth though, felt ten times better than her toy. It seemed to last forever but eventually, Brooke crashed back to the bed with her chest heaving.

"Mmm...Jason," Brooke moaned. "God, that was great."

Jason moved away from her clit. He just licked the nectar from her oozing slit as he waited for her to recover. She had a sweet pussy and he wanted to get her off once more before moving on. When he thought she was ready, he pulled her labia further apart, and bore his tongue against her hole.

"Holy shit!" Brooke wailed.

Encouraged, Jason attacked Brooke's pussy using his fingers and mouth to give her unbelievable bliss. Brooke just rolled her head from side to side with her eyes closed. Neither of them noticed Marnie quietly grab her bag and go into the bathroom.

Using his tongue like a battering ram, Jason probed as deeply as he could get into Brooke's vagina. The root of his tongue started to ache from the unnatural act of being forced outward into something. The tip of his tongue touched the object of his cock's desire. She was indeed intact. Brooke just continued to press his face to her cunt and groan.

Back at her clit, Jason drove Brooke to the edge of her climax once again. His fingers probed her opening but not too hard. He didn't want his fingers to do what his cock ached for in his pants. Jason needed to make Brooke cum soon, if for no other reason than to free his cramped cock. He felt fully hard, yet still trapped in his pants.

He didn't have long to wait as Brooke again stiffened on the bed and pushed his face harder into her cunt. Jason's teasing tongue pushed Brooke to beyond the brink as her pleasure skyrocketed. She trembled as the first exquisite waves consumed her and she bucked off the bed. If possible, this one was even better than the last.

"Oh, fuck!" Brooke shrieked.

Once again, Jason tasted her syrupy goodness. He licked her from just below her cunt, to brush over her clit, and back down. Brooke seemed to cum forever. He could barely breath she held him so tight to her wet pussy. His nose tickled from the constant rubbing against her little strip of hair on top.

Finally, Brooke crashed back to the bed. Jason looked up between licks to see the satisfied and drained look on her face as her orgasm slowly ebbed. He cleaned her a moment more before climbing up on the bed besides her. He smiled at her and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Brooke smiled back weakly.

"Jason, that was incredible. I don't think I can move."

"Just lay there a second," Jason informed.

He lay back on the bed to find his cock tenting the material of his pants. He quickly undid his belt and freed the button. He peeled off his pants and boxers in one quick move. His proud cock was glad to be free. Pre-cum coated the head already.

"Holy shit," Jason heard Brooke gasp. "Wow...you're big."

"Thanks," Jason replied and rolled back towards her.

"Is this going to fit," Brooke questioned with worry as her hand reached for it.

"It has so far," Jason explained.

"Yeah, but will it hurt?"

"It might, but I'll try to minimize it," Jason claimed.

Brooke's hand wrapped around his big cock and pumped it. She stared at it as if enthralled.

"Geez...you're so much bigger than my boyfriend was," Brooke offered with a hint of concern.

"Don't worry, Brooke. Are you safe or do I need protection?"

"I'm not protected. Do you have to cum inside me?"

"No, I can pull out."

"Okay...let's do that. I want to feel the real thing the first time if possible"

"You ready?"

"Yes...let's go," Brooke encouraged.

Jason was about to move when the bathroom door opened and Marnie stepped out. She had changed into a white teddy similar to Brooke's red one. She looked like a thinner version of Brooke with much less on top. Her hair was brushed down like Brooke's and her nails were done in white to match her lingerie. Her lips were pink bringing some color to a good area for Marnie. Jason and Brooke watched her exit the bathroom but Marnie's gaze quickly focused on Jason's stiff cock.

"Nice," Jason said finally breaking the silence.

"Pretty, Marnie," Brooke added.

Marnie stood transfixed in the doorway but did manage to gasp out thanks. Jason and Brooke watched her a moment longer but then Jason shifted to position over Brooke. He barely noticed Marnie move behind him. Jason ran his stiff cock up and down Brooke's slit making her groan. He wet the head thoroughly with her moist sex. He leaned down and started kissing Brooke like he had done many times before in this situation. He tried to distract her from the fact he was lining up for penetration.

Jason found the opening in her pussy and positioned himself for entry. He persisted in kissing Brooke until she moaned into his mouth. As he did, he slowly increased the pressure with his hips against her vaginal opening. The orifice opened marginally and her barrier stretch with the constant pressure.

Jason leaned to one side to support himself while still kissing Broke passionately. All thoughts of Marnie escaped either one of them in the heat of the moment. His right hand freed, it came up to caress and pull on her distended nipple. Brooke groaned with the various attacks to her most sensitive spots. Jason added more pressure. He could practically feel the hymen stretching back and out of the way this time. He held off any violent thrust and instead pressed on.

Brooke tensed as the pressure in her groin mounted. His dick felt huge as it forced open the entrance to her pussy. She tried to forget what was happening below to concentrate on his incredible kisses and the delicious feelings in her left nipple. However, the pressure at her vulnerable core seemed to be building. It distracted her from all else.

More force and Jason felt himself slide in a little. Brooke's louder groan confirm the fact that he was definitely inside her now. A little more power and he felt several inches bore inside her.

"Oh, fuck...you're huge," Brooke gasped.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

"Yeah."

"I think the worst is over already," Jason confirmed.

"Really?" Brooke questioned.

"Yeah."

"That wasn't so bad," Brooke stated.

"It's about to get much better," Jason asserted.

"Great."

Jason pushed more and Brooke moaned as another inch spread her insides, giving her unbelievable new sensations and thrills. Jason worked deeper slowly, allowing her to adjust to the new feeling of being stuffed with cock. Brooke was super tight but offered little resistance as Jason probed deeper into her body. She held his sides and groaned with the exquisite feeling.

"Oh, god...you feel enormous inside me, Jason. I love it."

"You're incredibly tight around my cock too, Brooke."

She gave him a strained smile as he pushed deeper. He had over half his cock inside her now and pushed for more. Her pussy stretched taut around his cock but offered less resistance. Jason gave one more health push before he felt her cervical opening. He stopped there even though he had more dick to give. Brooke's grunt with the last thrust confirmed he shouldn't try to give her more now.

He held still inside her for a few seconds. He kissed her mouth, neck, and tits as he waited for her to adjust to the fullness of his cock. Satisfied she was ready to continue, Jason pulled slowly back. He left just the head inside her before pushing back deep.

"Oh, geez," Brooke moaned. "That's it. Fuck me, Jason. Oh, I've wanted this for so long."

"Get ready for the pleasure ride," Jason said joking.

"I'm ready, big boy."

Taking his time, Jason worked Brooke from slow penetration to bold thrusts. She climbed the ladder of bliss quickly and held his sides in a near death grip as he fucked her. It wasn't long before she learned to match his thrusts with those of her own naturally. Jason knew he had her close but he could also feel the familiar grumbling deep in his nuts as his own pleasure soared. Her exquisitely tight and moist pussy squeezed him beautifully. She wasn't a beauty. Not like Beth, or Sheila, or even Lana had been. Claire and Stef had nicer tits, but Jason could tell this girl would be a wild fuck for some guy lucky enough to get in this pussy. She had a body meant for fucking.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,579 Followers