The Choice - Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Luke storms over and shoves her against the floor to ceiling window. Slamming her so hard she fears he'll send them both hurtling through and to the pavement far below. With him he brings two lengths of rope, binding one to each of her wrists. Turning her to face outwards, he secures the other end of the rope to a high curtain pole either side of the window. Pulling it high so her arms are stretched wide and she has to stand on tip toe to avoid the agonising pain in her shoulders.

Angered by her refusal, Luke moves to his draws and removes a ball gag he's put there ready for her visit. Moving back to the window, he inserts it into her sobbing mouth, delighting in the reflected vision of her widely stretched opening. Wanting to push this further, he releases his belt and pulls it through the loops. Whipping it back he hurls it forwards to land on her exposed back, buttocks and thighs. It's tip wrapping around her torso to catch her tits. Repeating this several times until he sees the skin redden and start to blister.

Stopping he returns to his desk, sits down and stares at his wife, her screams had been muffled by the gag. However, it seems she not only screamed in pain, but he noticed a slight change to something of pleasure. Intrigued, he returns to his wife's hanging frame and runs his hands up her thighs. They quiver as he reaches his goal and finds what he was looking for. The whipping had caused her to orgasm. The evidence was wet between legs.

Delving his finger inside her flesh, Luke is surprised by the soft moans he hears escaping the gag. Pushing in a second digit is easy, then a third. Her juices flow down his palm as he works his hand in and out of her agreeable body. Smiling a wicked grin, he once again returns to his desk for his latest purchase. Moving back he slides a tubular object high into her cunt and then one deep into her anus. Using a harness to keep them firmly in place, he returns to his desk.

Picking up a small remote control, he presses one of the buttons and audible laughs as his wife's body shakes and pulls against her bonds.

"That my helpless bitch was something to correct your behaviour. The devices inside you have too settings one to send a small harmless, but painful electric shock through your delicate areas, and the other too..."

Pressing a different button causes Sam to pull against her bonds for a different reason. This time she moves in pleasure as the instruments vibrate and pulse inside her. This is short lives as Luke presses the former button and a shock erupts through her body. Alternating between the two for a while, Luke amuses himself watching Sam's ass jiggle in the air, her body confused between the mix of pleasure and pain.

Boring after 30 or more minutes, Luke leaves the device on the pleasurable setting and gets on with his mornings work. Looking at spreadsheets, proposals and his briefing notes for his upcoming important meeting, all the time sidetracked by the beautiful object he had tied up in the window.

Finally, the time had come for the meeting. Untying her and removing the objects, he allows her to redress and lets her use his private bathroom to reapply a small amount of make-up. Upon returning, she looks stunning. Her multiple orgasms have given her skin an ethereal glow. It takes a moment for Luke to form the words as he orders her to follow him to the meeting. Hoping to use her as a distraction technique during his business deal. However, now he is not so sure who will be distracted?

Collecting his notes, he leads his Sam to the boardroom. Here he is greeted by several people she does not know but all of whom seem to have great affection for her husband. Slaps on the back and bear like hugs welcome him into his meeting, as they sit down around a large designer table waiting for their visitors. Luke motions for Sam to sit next to him and he places his hand high up on her thigh.

Sam is shocked by the open look of distrust and dislike for her on their faces. Even the women, met her eyes with silent disgust. They knew who she was. They did not think she was a hooker. They just knew her by reputation and one that was well deserved. They knew her as the super bitch that verbally abused and humiliated her husband. Little did they know just how far the tables had turned and now it was her who was being abused and humiliated for her husband's (and her?) pleasure.

However, it is when the door opens again to allow the visitors in, that Sam's face turns grey with disbelief and horror. As in walks her ex-boss, the man she had willing allowed to fuck her, the creep that nearly cost her everything. His face falls also as he sets his eyes on her. Walking in with two other men he maintains his composure and sits at the other side of the desk, directly in front of her.

His eyes rake up and down her body, obviously catching a glimpse through the glass table of her short skirt and stockings and even able to see her nipples peeking through her blouse where her jacket had pulled apart. Sam moves to rearrange herself but is stopped by a tight squeeze from Luke's hand on her leg.

Looking at her husband in the eyes, she reads his requirements, and instead of covering herself further, she shifts the jacket to reveal more to her ex-boss and even crossing her legs to cause the skirt to rise even higher. Sam gains satisfaction as she notices the pervert gulp hard as he now catches more than a glimpse.

Luke starts the meeting by introducing everyone, and then declaring the accomplishment of performing a hostile takeover of the visiting company. Sam turns at the words, her husband is now in control of her former place of employment and he was now her ex-lovers boss. This realisation also dawns on her former fuck buddies face, as he looks at her astonishment. However, the real surprise happens when Luke declares Sam as the new CEO of the company, a gift for his 'beloved' wife.

Shocked gasps and whispers echo around the table, some of Luke's own people start to protest but are silenced with a strong declaration by their boss. She had the experience, determination and time to handle the company and set it on the right tracks and he trusted her.

His last words echoed in Sam's ears. He trusted her? Really? After everything she had done to him? With the man sat across from her, the man's face that was so red it looked like it was going to explode.

Pointing across the desk, Sam issued her first order of business.

"You're fired!"

Standing up, Luke pulls his wife with him and they both leave the room. Luke quickly arranges for his clerks to organise all the paperwork for the transfer of ownership. Returning to the office, Luke re-locks the door and throws his wife on the floor, ripping the clothes from her body he settles on top of her and drives himself inside, kissing her hard and caressing her tits with ferocious lust. The sex was by no means one sided, free to rip at his clothes as well. Sam claws at his back as he fucks her into oblivion, her back arching high off the ground as orgasms rock her tender body. His grunts match her moans as they both find mutual ground and climax together.

Lying exhausted, and glad the room was sound proofed, Luke looks over at his wife's spent and resting body. Tracing a finger from her lips to her cunt, he decides it is time. Waking her gently with a kiss he pulls her towards him.

"I love you Bitch, but I can't go back to how things were. I need to be in control. I need to be able to do what I want to that luscious body of yours when and how I please. I want to see other men using you as well, I want to see you cum for me, hurt for me and scream for me."

Kissing her hard, he then continues;

"I'm going to give you another choice. Love me and who I've become and agree to all of this and continue to be my Bitch. Or you can decide to leave. The company will still be yours. You can have the house and whatever else you require. I'll stay away from you and you can live a life of luxury on your own."

Looking at her deep in the yes, he knows he has made his greatest mistake. He has lost her, but he needs her now to be with him because she loves him not because he is forcing her. Of course she won't choose that, but he has to try. He has humiliated and violated her too much. Shutting his eyes tight, he hears her stand up and move away from him. Waiting for the door to open and for her to leave and walk out of his life forever.

However, it does not happen. Opening his eyes and sitting up, he sees his adorable naked wife, hands wrapped around the ropes still hanging in the windows. Legs spread wide and cords hanging out. Realising she had reinserted the objects in her cunt and anus, and she'd placed the remote within reach of him. In her mouth the ball gag has been self secured.

The biggest surprise was the reflection in the window. There he see scrawled across her body with lipstick a note was written.

"Master, I love you. From Bitch x"

Picking up the remote, a warm smile spreads across his lips as he pushes a button and watches his wife's willing ass dance in the air.

12