The Chosen Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoachW
CoachW
29 Followers

I guess I've got to make sure I'm drinking a bit less before we watch a movie together. I didn't even realize what I was doing until you stood up and left the room. But you've got to understand that a man has needs, and your mom isn't meeting those needs for me. The last thing I want to do is hurt her and sleep with another woman. You don't want that do you? That would crush your mother and tear our family apart. You are the oldest, and you can help all of us by taking over for what your mother should be doing. Thing long and hard about what your choice will be, because it is up to you if we stay together as a family.

Stacy, I can't thank you enough for how forgiving and thoughtful you are. I promise nobody will EVER hear about any of this. I can see you've had a little experience. Not even your mother can make me cum that fast with just her hand. It certainly helped being able to look at your gorgeous body. Your mother used to look like that in her lingerie. I'll stop by the mall and bring you home a new outfit to wear the next time we watch a movie.

Todd logged off before reading the last 4-5 messages. He wasn't sure how far Stacy had gone with her father, but he knew enough. Before shutting the computer down he opened up her picture folder again. He flipped through images of Stacy in various forms of undress. He stopped on one image and zoomed in. She was in her bedroom, posing in front a full length mirror in her closet. She was in her volleyball spandex and a sports bra. She was a beautiful girl. Her straight brown hair came down just past her shoulders. Her makeup was a bit overdone, but she had beautiful eyes and high cheekbones that gave great definition to her face. She had her shoulders raised in the picture, popping out her collarbones. The sports bra didn't reveal much of her breasts, but he knew from watching her leave the house that she had enough there to keep things interesting. Her spandex hugged the dip from her belly to her pussy...he imagined running his down her abs and to her cunt. She had full thighs, trim lower legs, and thin ankles. He focused on her feet and pictured them hugging his cock between them. Todd had seen a lot of beautiful women in his life, and many of them naked and involved in untold sexual acts. But something about Stacy in a bra and spandex was getting a rise out of his cock. It was almost time to see exactly what it was about her that excited him.

*****

Gwen

Though she was 18, Gwen was the only girl that Todd Wilson had selected to play on his A team that was still in high school. She had a very early birthday relative to the school year, so she would be the oldest senior at her school. As Todd started digging into Gwen's past, he found pictures of her from when she was 14 or 15 years old and though she could've passed for 18 even then. She clearly developed early, and developed quickly. He saw pictures on her Instagram account of her at water parks and the beach and she wasn't bashful of sharing her womanly figure.

Todd dug into his bag of tricks to hack into Gwen's phone when he was having a hard time finding a good angle for her coercion. That turned out to be just the right approach. He read through thousands of texts from other high school kids before finally finding just what he needed: explicit texts from someone named Mr. Roberts. And replies to those texts from Gwen with naked selfies. It didn't take long to find out that Mr. Roberts was the French teacher at Gwen's high school. There was more than enough in the texts to satisfy Todd. But as he scrolled through the pictures Gwen had sent her teacher, he wanted more. He noticed that in her last reply to her teacher, Gwen had mentioned them spending time together in his room after school on Thursday. That was in two days. More than enough time for Todd to get his surveillance cameras in place.

Todd had been busy all day Thursday, so he hadn't been able to watch the encounter live. After a short workout and shower, he settled into his office and pulled up the recording of the feed from Mr. Roberts' classroom. He'd set the cameras to record starting one hour before school let out. He fast forwarded through the last class, and then a full two hours more before the empty classroom had two people walk in. It was Gwen and her teacher. Mr. Roberts was a black man in his mid 30's, about 6'2", and appeared to take good care of himself. He was dressed slacks, a dress shirt, and he was removing his tie as they entered the room. He closed the door behind him, locked it, and closed the blinds to cover the small window on the door.

Gwen was wearing tight jeans, a simple cotton short-sleeved V-neck blouse and sneakers. She turned to give Mr. Roberts a playful hug, and her head came to about his shoulders. As she pulled away one of Todd's cameras gave him a great down blouse shot of Gwen's cleavage. She had on a push-up bra that accentuated her ample breasts, smashing them together to create an eye pleasing view down her shirt. She hopped up on one of the desks and smiled.

"So, what should we do now?"

"Didn't you come here for some help with your French assignment?" Mr. Roberts joked back.

"Yeah, I'm having a hard time getting my tongue to move the way it needs to. Can you help me at all with that?"

"I saw the attention you were getting from the boys in class today. I highly doubt you need any training on how to use that tongue properly."

Gwen playfully sneered at her teacher. "Boys. That's exactly what they are. I've had enough with boys. I only have time for men anymore."

"What can a man like me give you that these boys can't?" Mr. Roberts asked as he stepped toward his desk, actually moving away from where Gwen was perched on the desk.

"For one, they can't appreciate my, um, abilities. If any girl has big boobs and has sex with them, they think that's as good as it can get. They wouldn't know if the girl has any clue about how to please a man, as long as she has a pussy and lets them cram their small penis inside it. And that would lead us to the second difference."

"Oh, and what would that be?" Mr. Roberts was feigning disinterest at the moment. Todd could tell it was causing mild agitation in Gwen as she hopped off the desk and made her way closer to the teacher.

"Some men happen to be a little more potent when it comes to sticking things inside a girl's pussy." Gwen was now standing next to Mr. Roberts, on his left side, and her left hand reached for the front of his pants. She grabbed his covered penis and gave it a squeeze.

"Potent, eh? Is that what we're calling it nowadays?"

"Big. Fucking. Cock." Gwen stood on her toes to whisper that in his ear, but Todd's microphones were sophisticated enough that he could still pick up what she was saying.

"Wow. Someone has got to clean up that language. We don't allow that kind of talk here in my classroom. You know better than that, Gwen. How are we going to help you learn your lesson?"

"I've been a naughty girl. I probably need to be punished."

"Is that how you want to play it tonight? You want to be the bad girl, and I'm the big bad teacher that punishes you until you learn your lesson? You like that one, Gwen. You like acting like the little schoolgirl slut who seduces her teacher."

"Acting nothing. I am a little schoolgirl slut. But I don't want to do any seducing today. I just want you to take me. Tell me what you want and how you want it. You can have whatever you want as long as I get that black cock inside me."

"Alright, my little slut, how 'bout you let me look at that body you've got hiding under those clothes so I can see if I want to share this cock with you."

Gwen giggled and took a small step backwards. She kicked off her sneakers and yanked off her socks. She pulled up her sweater and set in on the desk next to her. She wore a plain white bra, but as Todd noted earlier what was inside the bra looked tremendous. Gwen filled her C cup to the brim, with her breasts looking ready to burst over the inside edge of her bra. While her jeans were still on she unsnapped the bra strap behind her back, and slid each side down off her arms. She grabbed the middle of the bra with her right hand and set it aside near her sweater. Her breasts were round, the right slightly larger than the left, and sat very close together on her small frame. Todd thought their appearance was incredibly sex. Usually a visible gap stood between a woman's tits, but in Gwen's case the inside of each of her pert tits touched.

Mr. Roberts played the unimpressed card. "That's a nice start. Keep going."

She unsnapped the front button on the jeans, unzipped the zipper, and struggled slightly to get the tight jeans down over her ass. As she slid them down her legs it revealed she wasn't wearing any underwear. Gwen looked up at Mr. Roberts, winked her left eye, and bit her lower lip. Once nude, she raised her arms out to each side, stood up tall on her toes, and then lowered back down on her heels. She did it with enough force that she got a small jiggle out of her breasts. Todd admired her body on his monitor. With her fully naked now he took in her wonderful body in its entirety...and there was so much to like.

Gwen's skin was a beautiful bronze, and from the look of her breasts and bald pussy the color appears to be mostly natural with only minor enhancement from the sun. Her arms and legs appeared long and lean; she probably stood 5'9". Her stomach was so flat it almost appeared to have a slight concave curve to it, though she was likely sucking in some to impress her teacher. But as she lowered her arms slowly down to her side, Todd was mesmerized most by her chest. Her breasts were so round and so, well, tight is all he could think to describe them. Even though they were ample enough that they touched slightly, they didn't look like they drooped from her body at all. Todd got enough voyeur style viewing through his work that he hadn't been a heavy porn watcher, but seeing Gwen's breasts reminded him of porn star Dillon Harper. Each breast was topped with a dark areola that framed her nipples that were slowly rising and stiffening. Todd was viewing from a camera that Gwen was facing and right then Mr. Roberts instructed her to turn around so he could see if she was flexible enough. She followed his instruction and then bent over, reaching for her ankles. Her naked ass spread slightly the further she bent over, opening up the view of her pussy. Todd was wishing this particular camera had a zoom when Mr. Roberts stepped forward and blocked his view from that angle. But on another monitor from the direction Gwen was now facing it was evident that he'd moved closer to put a hand on Gwen's pussy, and as he did so Gwen's eyes rolled back into her head and she exhaled loudly.

"You look fantastic. But if you're really going to be a bad slut, you can't just look the part. Turn back around and get this black cock of mine hard."

She spun around and sank to her knees in one swift motion. She unzipped his pants and worked his semi-firm cock free. She pumped it several times with her right hand before sinking into her mouth. As she slowly sucked it back and forth, her left hand clutched Mr. Roberts' heavy balls. He began removing his clothing as he firmly dictated directions for Gwen to follow: "That's it. Rub those balls. Oooohhh, that's nice. That's really good. Give my balls some more attention, Gwen."

She pulled his sack away from his pants and lowered her head, licking and sucking his balls while pumping his cock now with her left hand. By now it appeared Mr. Roberts' dick was fully erect and had to be about 8" long. Todd was interested to see how Gwen handled the length of his cock with her mouth, since he was about that long though not quite as thick. She continued to slurp at his balls and stroke his large dick when she was told to sit back for a moment, and her teacher took off the rest of his clothes and sat back in his large leather chair. "Now get over here and get this cock lubed up. It's gotta be nice and wet if we're going to fit it into that small cunt of yours."

Gwen leaned out over her hands and crawled toward the chair. When she reached her teacher she raised back up on her knees. Leaving her hands supporting her weight on her own legs, she took the tip of his cock in her mouth and rotated her tongue around it several times. "You can't follow simple directions, whore?! I said get that cock wet. You better start fucking my dick with your mouth or you won't like what comes next!" He grabbed her hair and pulled her head closer to him, forcing about half of his cock immediately into Gwen's mouth. She gagged for just a moment, but then relaxed, and took even more if him inside. She came back up, took a deep breath, then inhaled his dick again. She was good. Todd had experienced a lot of fantastic blow jobs in his life, but few of the women had been able to deep throat his large cock. He pulled his dick from pants and stroked it himself as he envisioned Gwen being able to do just that.

Up and down her head bobbed, taking in nearly the length of Mr. Roberts' black dick each time. She was losing her breath often, but would gasp for more oxygen then immediately get right back to work. Both hands were now wrapped around his shaft, stroking up and down in unison with her mouth. She was moving faster and faster, not getting him nearly as deep in her throat, but her hands more than making up for the change. Mr. Roberts stood abruptly, again grabbing the back of Gwen's head. This time he was clutching her hair and he shouted, "I said fuck me with your mouth! If I wanted a hand job I'd pay some cheap hooker down the road. Now suck that cock good, you dirty little slut!"

He started thrusting his hips toward Gwen's face, and at the same time gripped her hair and pulled her face toward his hips. His dick sunk completely into her mouth and down her throat. Gwen struggled with the suddenness of the action and choked a bit. He pulled back, let her breathe, but then thrust in again. Soon they hit a rhythm and Gwen was used to the large cock ramming down her throat as she suppressed her gag reflect. Todd was taken aback at the speed at which she was taking his cock. Mr. Roberts continued to impale her face, thrusting and grunting mixed in with shouts of "Yes! You like that cock, whore?! You like that black cock getting shoved down your white throat?!" Impulsively he pulled out of her mouth and started pumping his cock with his right hand. Gwen sat back on her heels and heaved a few deep breathes. Her face was covered with her own saliva and the pre-cum from his cock. She felt her breasts, pinched her nipples, and tipped her chin back slightly, obviously waiting for her teacher to cum on her face.

Mr. Roberts grunted loudly as he pointed his dick at Gwen's young face. Eruptions of cum shot out toward her, striking her left cheek, her forehead, then down on her neck. When he was finished cumming he sank back down into his chair, and Gwen moved forward again to lightly lick his shaft clean. "That was good, Gwen. That was damn good! Not even my black slut wife can suck a black man's dick that good. Bring that naked ass up here." She stood and turned her ass toward him. He forcefully pushed her upper back forward, making her bend at the waist. He spread open her ass cheeks and leaned forward to lick her ass. His left hand reached between her legs and felt her wetness. His large finger slid inside her pussy and she gasped. Quickly he pulled it out and spun her around to face him. He rubbed her cunt back and force, slapped it quickly three times, and said, "Don't you worry. Next time we'll make sure your pussy gets to enjoy having a black cock inside. That's what you want, isn't it? This little teenage slut wants to have a black cock inside her cunt again?" He pinched her nipples hard, then wrapped his hand around her left breast and pulled it into his mouth. Then he pushed Gwen away and stood up. "I've gotta get home. Hurry and get dressed and get going so we aren't seen together. That was good, Gwen. That was very good. You are the best damn cock sucker I've ever seen."

As Gwen cleaned herself with some tissue sand started to get dressed, Todd rewound the tape and watched again as Gwen was bobbing back and forth on the large dick. He was working himself to an orgasm, longing to feel his dick hit the back of Gwen's throat. His cock started spitting cum out and he stared at Gwen's perfect tits as he pictured her kneeling in front of him. As he sat back and tried to relax, Todd thought to himself, "Thank you for taking care of the training, Mr. Roberts. But I think I'll take it from here."

CoachW
CoachW
29 Followers
12